Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
'With Spring Comes New...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 03:19 PM
A Summer’s Day Full of...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 03:16 PM
Daragca's Art Shop
by Daragca
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 03:09 PM
Prince with a thousand...
by Daragca
Last post by Tallstar
Today 03:07 PM
"Shadow of a...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 03:05 PM

Old June 27th, 2024, 10:44 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 20 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Well no rest for the wary it seems, the lionheart shook out his fur and looked around the 'camp.' It was weird to call it that, it didn't feel like a camp at all, because it wasn't home. Though complaining would get Seabreeze no where and in no way is it helpful. What would be helpful is not letting apprentice training fall behind and recently he learned that some apprentices had been assigned to him and he hadn't even realized. Curse his cloudy head. He was going to need to deal with that soon. Getting into the rhythm of work would help, it did before when he was dealing with the loss of his sister so surely it would help him now. Especially more social work. His blue eyes moved from the camp and over to the tumbling river, swimming lessons were on his mind and that was something he was sure he could handle despite his wounds and head. Seabreeze had given quite a few. The most common lesson that he's given to be completely honest.

Next was to gather up the apprentice in question. Covepaw. He wasn't actually that close with the young apprentice but he knew that Covepaw had originally been assigned to Frostmelt. Which, Seabreeze's complicated feelings surrounding the ice-colored tom were never resolved. Something about the other had been... different, but just as everyone else did. Frostmelt disapeared. So now, some weird part of Seabreeze felt responsible for his apprentice. When he spotted Covepaw, the lionheart made his way to the younger tom swiftly, "Covepaw, feeling up to a swimming lesson?"
[ @rubberRatroom - Covepaw ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old June 27th, 2024, 11:39 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwaBerry View Post

Willowpaw gave a gentle nod. "He's talked about you once, he said he was helping you and Cobwebpaw when......" She paused as the next part would've been her mother death. "The end of the battle was nearing." Willowpaw finished with a bright but sad look in her eyes. "Hows my sister? Daisykit... Stagheart promised to be there for Daisykit.... kinda in a fatherly way, so snooping like I do. Has he visited her at all?"Willowpaw blabbed. Seemingly akward and excited all in one. A quite intresting but cute mix. Willowpaw realized, she still was the smallest apprentice as Berrypaw had a small bit of height on her. (assuming <3) Willowpaw's long tail reached out to brush a standing tuft of fur on Berrypaw's shoulder, "Sorry I talk alot. I get hyper when I get nervous... and Stagheart has mentioned you once being... kinda his kit..... so I'm getting nervous because that would mean were..... technically..... not biological but paternal siblings? If that makes sense.... sorry if it's really random and weird. Just figured to get it out of the way so it was.... less akward in the future." Willowpaw mewed, her nervousness showing more and more as she shuffled her little paws.

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw picked up on the sad look that shadowed Willowpaw's face, and a memory of Mistyshard bringing in the sole survivor of Brightnight's kitting entered her mind. Suppressing a shiver at that, Berrypaw offered a comforting smile, nodding in encouragement for Willowpaw to continue. The poor she-cat had already been through so much... Daisykit, too, though hopefully the young kit was more oblivious to all the stress her Clan had endured.

[ referring to an off-screen hypothetical interaction idea we could have since the med den is currently application only - lmk if you'd want to rp it in a private thread or something since stag would've visited daisy by now <3 ]

"He's visited a few times," Berrypaw mewed, recalling the lumbering tom's awkwardness as he shuffled into their temporary medicine den. "She's been doing okay — quite the trooper!"

She'd found it sorta amusing, witnessing in real time how Stagheart didn't quite know what to do with a kit — but he'd raised her, after all, and she'd survived his 'parenting'. He'd brushed off the first visit or two as saying hi and checking in on Berry, but he'd always walked over to Daisykit, just to make sure she was alright.

Berrypaw blinked a few times, coming back to the present. She was lightly amused by Willowpaw's awkwardness — it made Berry feel a little less strange for being the same way. It was also nice to sorta look another apprentice in the eye — Berrypaw was small, and Willowpaw was too. Her whiskers twitched in pleasant surprise when Willowpaw smoothed down her fur, feeling a little spark of warmth at the gesture,

She's really nice...

When she started apologizing for talking a lot when nervous, Berrypaw let out a small mrrow of amusement. "Don't worry... I get the same way," she purred, trying to ease Willowpaw's concerns. If anyone were to judge her for those quirks, it certainly wouldn't be the anxious medicine cat apprentice.

But then Willowpaw went on about being Stagheart's kit, and... a sibling? Oh, he must've taken them under his wing after Brightnight passed. And now that she thought about it, she'd never really seen Willowpaw's father... her heart wrenched in sympathy. Stagheart's a good guy.

Green eyes softening in understanding, Berrypaw laid her tail on Willowpaw's shoulder, offering another smile. "I-I'm sorry for what happened to your family... but I'd love to have you be a sister-of-sorts through all this mess!" she mewed lightheartedly. "No one should be alone... especially not at a time like this. As long as Stagheart and I are here, you won't be, alright?"

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old June 27th, 2024, 01:11 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Smolderkit
Riverclan
He/him

The young tom sat off by himself, toying with a loose pebble, rolling it between his paws.

[Closed activity post]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old June 27th, 2024, 02:06 PM
Rainbow Rat

Bump Policy: 12 hours
My Mood: Goofy

COVEPAW

Covepaw perked his ears as the warrior came over to him. Where did he recognize them from? Oh! Seabreeze! He remembered now. His first patrol was with Frostmelt and Seabreeze. What was the patrol again? ...

"A swimming lesson?"

He got to his paws almost immediately. Wow! A real swimming lesson...

"Yes, please!"

He happily bounded closer to Seabreeze, happy to be getting out of the camp he liked to call a "wasteland." He knew it wasn't quite the same, he was simply upset about the new clearing. Covepaw in fact, detested RiverClan's new camp. How was it they were left to run off with their tails between their legs?

Covepaw sighed. Oh well! What could he do? This distraction was much needed!

@Dolomedes
Old June 27th, 2024, 04:11 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw picked up on the sad look that shadowed Willowpaw's face, and a memory of Mistyshard bringing in the sole survivor of Brightnight's kitting entered her mind. Suppressing a shiver at that, Berrypaw offered a comforting smile, nodding in encouragement for Willowpaw to continue. The poor she-cat had already been through so much... Daisykit, too, though hopefully the young kit was more oblivious to all the stress her Clan had endured.

[ referring to an off-screen hypothetical interaction idea we could have since the med den is currently application only - lmk if you'd want to rp it in a private thread or something since stag would've visited daisy by now <3 ]

"He's visited a few times," Berrypaw mewed, recalling the lumbering tom's awkwardness as he shuffled into their temporary medicine den. "She's been doing okay — quite the trooper!"

She'd found it sorta amusing, witnessing in real time how Stagheart didn't quite know what to do with a kit — but he'd raised her, after all, and she'd survived his 'parenting'. He'd brushed off the first visit or two as saying hi and checking in on Berry, but he'd always walked over to Daisykit, just to make sure she was alright.

Berrypaw blinked a few times, coming back to the present. She was lightly amused by Willowpaw's awkwardness — it made Berry feel a little less strange for being the same way. It was also nice to sorta look another apprentice in the eye — Berrypaw was small, and Willowpaw was too. Her whiskers twitched in pleasant surprise when Willowpaw smoothed down her fur, feeling a little spark of warmth at the gesture,

She's really nice...

When she started apologizing for talking a lot when nervous, Berrypaw let out a small mrrow of amusement. "Don't worry... I get the same way," she purred, trying to ease Willowpaw's concerns. If anyone were to judge her for those quirks, it certainly wouldn't be the anxious medicine cat apprentice.

But then Willowpaw went on about being Stagheart's kit, and... a sibling? Oh, he must've taken them under his wing after Brightnight passed. And now that she thought about it, she'd never really seen Willowpaw's father... her heart wrenched in sympathy. Stagheart's a good guy.

Green eyes softening in understanding, Berrypaw laid her tail on Willowpaw's shoulder, offering another smile. "I-I'm sorry for what happened to your family... but I'd love to have you be a sister-of-sorts through all this mess!" she mewed lightheartedly. "No one should be alone... especially not at a time like this. As long as Stagheart and I are here, you won't be, alright?"

(Your free to mention me whenever!! The interaction would so cute <33333 I'm cool with the idea <3)

Willowpaw has finsished her blabbing (finally). She listened to Berrypaw, feeling the gentle comforting tail and the comforting words, this made Willowpaw purr. "Glad I'm not the only one" She remarked playfully towards the response to her apologizing for her awkwardness. Willowpaw looked at Berrypaw's tail and purred brightly as Berrypaw accepted her words. She pressed her muzzle gently to Berrypaw's ear in gratitude. A gesture of Willowpaw's thankfulness and sisterly affection as she was to happy to express it in words. Her long tail reached over and stayed beside Berrypaw, gently brushing the she-cats fur to show her comfort was accepted and very much welcome. Purring gently Willowpaw promised, "No matter what happens... if you need herbs... or just someone to hang out with or talk to. I'm there ok?" Willowpaw purred, her eyes shining with happiness. Purring brightly she nodded, "Yeah, I saw Stag go into the den once, I'm sure Daisykit's given you an earfull, she's so annoying but so cute that you can't ignore her. And she knows it which makes it worse" Willowpaw mewed, "Oh yeah.. also... sense your already taking care of Daisykit.. she asked me once were related... I told her to ask you, it's up to you but uhm, if you want... could you maybe tell her your... close to me or maybe even her sister.... I feel like shes to young to be turned down... growing up without a mother and.....I don't know, I think I'm asking to much but I don't want her to feel the grief I felt....." Willowpaw stammered, once again getting nervous.

Willowpaw had accepted Berrypaw's condolences to her family and decided it's better to let Berrypaw's know now rather than find out later... "Oh uhm...... I hope this doesn't change... anything but uhm...." Willowpaw paused, hesitant and clearly nervous, "My father... is from Windclan... so I.. it's kinda the reason I was happy that Stagheart took me in... Watertail.. my dad he uhm..he... met my mother.. Brightnight.. and....it ended badly" Willowpaw looked at Berrypaw, hoping the fellow apprentice got the idea of what her father did to her mother. "I have a brother to.. his names Weepingpaw.. he's more distant because of what our father did..." Willowpaw mewed, her eyes a bit worried although she'd seemed to have leaned gently into Berrypaw's warmth as her now sister rested her tail along Willowpaw's shoulder. It was comforting and Willowpaw hoped Berrypaw didn't take her tail away. But if she did.. Willowpaw would understand. "I-i'm sorry for the random dump of information.. I just figured to get it out of the way just in case you see me acting weird towards some things.... just so you don't... like... think I'm crazy" Willowpaw nervously chuckled.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3

Last edited by SeonghwaBerry; June 27th, 2024 at 04:15 PM.
Old June 27th, 2024, 05:28 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

[ shadowkit | she/her ]
/ 1/100 \

~ black she-cat with gray spots, yellow eyes, and one white foot ~

{ open }

The air blew on the little black kit. Her little paws moved like she was being celebrated for something, the bright yellow eyes narrowing and her ears lowered slightly. She couldn't understand most things, but she kept thinking RiverClan was in some kind of danger.

`I know something is wrong, I'm sure of it...´

The little kit's mind was racing. Was she strong? No, but she will be soon! Was she fearless? No, but that can change! Was she- was someone coming?

[ shadowkit ]

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; June 28th, 2024 at 09:44 AM.
Old June 27th, 2024, 08:24 PM

Status: I won't be active as much, bc I'll be at a beach in flordia
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: In Love

Kestrelpaw padded through the crowded camp, looking for someone to talk and interact with. She glanced from side to side, pacing back and forth.
Old June 28th, 2024, 06:38 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\43 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
As Owltalon trotted back up the mountain (way easier said than done) she made a mental note of a few things. Another group of supposedly cats were somewhere down these mountains so enforcing borders would help let them know that Riverclan wasn't to be toyed with. As far as expanding borders go, Owltalon believed they could stretch out for a good area or land before they were right up against the other cats.

By the time she'd made it back to the patrol place, Owltalon was the most tired she'd ever been. She was relieved to smell the fishy sent of Riverclan once more, but she knew soon enough that scent would fade especially with them being so far from the water now.

"Dusklion, 'ere to report! We can expand borders but should be cautious. My nose caught wind of somethin' else, somethin' foreign. I don't think they should be an issue, but we should be wary of 'em. My two patrol mates, Fishscale and Iceclaw didn't show," Owltalon wrinkled her nose at that. She was positive more would've gotten done if she had them with her. With her lack of sight, Owltalon could only go so far down the mountains with the nagging fear of getting lost in them. "I marked what I saw as a possible border expansion with weird rocks as my own claw marks. Kinda hurt ta shred inta rock, but it worked." She Lionheart shrugged, lifted up a paw to peer at her own claws. They looked fine for having to scrape at rock for Starclan knows how long.

"I also heard a body of water. Not 'ure how far or close it is, my sight was messin' with me. But, we should probably try and take a look at it, wherever it may be." Owltalon nodded and waited patiently for Dusklion to respond.

Tags:
@taillow // Dusklion

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old June 28th, 2024, 09:03 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Redmire's injuries still hurt. She was pretty certain that by now, they were infected, and that was why they stung whenever she moved, but she just didn't have the time to care about that right now. Her Clan was practically in shambles. She couldn't afford to laze around and do nothing while others worked to rebuild, especially if she wanted to get one over on Fadingsun. So most of her time was spent out of camp, trying to learn how to hunt in the thicker forests and rockier terrain.

No such luck was to be had, and she was returning empty-pawed yet again. She'd blame it on the injuries and on her exhaustion, regardless of how frustrated she had become. Her frequent outings had her leaving at daybreak and returning periodically as the sun climbed and then sank in the sky, and she was well-aware of the fact she'd missed the last meeting entirely because of this, but she didn't care enough to find somebody to get the details from. They'd have to deal with her ignorance for now.

Imagine her surprise when, the next time she returned to what they were calling their camp, she was greeted by a face she'd hoped to never again see.

Redmire lifted her head and completely stopped in her tracks when she saw Larkwing situated by the camp's entrance. The questions of how, when, and most importantly, why flashed through her thoughts before they were completely overtaken by utter loathing and revulsion, and with a snarl now plastered across her face, she stormed into camp and stopped a whisker's-length away from the other she-cat. "When the hell did you get back?!"

Larkwing
~<>~
24 moons || she/her || RiverClan Warrior || Kitty Softpaws, Mind Reader, Beefed Up T2
scarred, scrawny dilute tortoiseshell; green eyes

Quickly approaching pawsteps have the warrior turning her head in the direction of the territory beyond camp, and it's there that she's met with the sight of a seething Redmire. Lark swallows thickly as the younger molly stands an inch in front of her, but she does not flinch away.

For a moment, Lark debates if she should get riled up about this, match the warrior's energy and throw vitriol right back at her, but that would be petty and childish and Redmire has every right to be upset. Lark cannot fault her for being mad - it's the expected reaction. Besides, she's had plenty of cats shout ire at her before, this is not anything new.

"I returned just before the attack," she says, and if her voice wavers nervously at all she does not acknowledge it. "Fadingstar only just announced my return." 'Which you'd know had you been at the meeting,' her mind adds rudely. But she doesn't say any more than that. If Redmire wants some sort of fight or to bring about a stronger reaction from the former leader, she'll have to do a lot more than just be rude.
Old June 28th, 2024, 11:55 AM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

II She/Her II 27 Moons II RiverClan Warrior II
[ Herbal Knowledge T1 ● The Collector ]

Spottedstream let out a warm purr at her sister, blue eyes filled with tears. "I'm so sorry goldie. I got lost while out on the territory, and was chased by a fox. This outsider helped me and I was able to come back to t-the camp, but you were gone. And so you're a wonderful mother to Shellkit, I'm sure of it," she mewed softly. Spottedstream was always like a mother to her sister, after Cormorantcrash decided not to raise them. So needless to say, Spotty was proud when Gold became a mother herself. The bengal molly smiled warmly at her nephew, letting out a welcoming purr. "Hello, Young Shellkit. I'm Spottedstream, your mother's sister," she explained, curling up her tail around her stomach. "I missed you so much," she whispered, tears welling up in her eyes again. After that, the molly stayed silent. After what felt like forever, she was reunited with her sister. Somehow, no words were able to be spoken - Spottedstream only enjoyed the time she was spending with Goldie.

[ @Blazimations - Goldie || @ghost. - Shell]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream