Today 12:20 PM

Old June 27th, 2024, 09:42 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Kestrelpaw
She/Her | 35/100 | [ #flocklitterkestrel ]

Kestrelpaw was soooo bored. B-O-R-E-D. What a funny word. Eh, not that funny. The voice in her head was so lame, Kestrelpaw wondered why the heck it tried to copy her own voice all the time. Turquoise eyes flitted across the clearing, languidly taking in the happenings of the clearing. Hhhhhhhh, why was everything soooo boring. No siblings to annoy, no father to cling to, no more hiding-from-my-mentor goal, Kestrelpaw was bereft.

She was LOST on what to do, and she didn't like it ONE LITTLE TINY STUPID BIT. Oh no, she had said a bad word. In her head, though, so nobody would know. OR WOULD THEY? Squinting suspiciously at the cats nearest her, Kestrelpaw stared unabashedly. Really, if looks could kill, the cats under her scrutiny would have melted into puddles by now. Puddles of... she didn't know. Water? Water wasn't cool... hm... they woulda turned into kestrels! Ha!

Narrowing her eyes further, the tan and black overcoat patterned apprentice attempted to make that fantasy a reality. But, sadly, her stare-off did not end in the other cat becoming a bird. With a dramatic sigh, Kestrelpaw flopped against the floor like a fish. . . and then instantly rose to her paws again, hopping over to another cat. "Why do you have three legs?" She blurted bluntly. "Where's the fourth one? Did someone eat it?"

[ @Bean - Wolfpaw (3 leg cat she is talking to)
OPEN to cat(s) she was staring at ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old June 27th, 2024, 10:17 PM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

- Wolfpaw -
- He/Him - 6 Moons - ThunderClan Apprentice -
- A large dark brown tabby tom with green eyes and a missing hind leg -
After some sunrises confined to the medicine den, Wolfpaw was due for some sub. He fell down a lot less, which he was happy about. The tripod picked himself up and shakily limped out of the den, allowing his muscles to fight against him as he stood for a moment, jaw clenched against the pain. At last, he laid down, tears trickling from the tripod's green eyes. The dark brown tabby hoped that they would be able to get to their warrior training soon - he had a lot to learn. And with a missing leg he was more than likely to have difficulties. Scenarios rolled through his head when a random cat around his age bounded over. And of course the first question she asked was why he was missing a leg.

Wolfpaw flinched, sweeping his tail to cover the missing leg. He hated talking about it, to say the least. It brought the screaming pain of his amputation back. He pinned his ears back, processing the fact that his mind was only tricking hin into thinking his leg was still there and how this cat outright decided to interrogate Wolfpaw about his missing leg. Once the young tom processed everything, he opened his maw to speak. "I wish. I uh... A tree fell on me a-and the bone shattered. S-so Springlight uh... chewed it off, I don't think she ate it, though," the young tom squeaked out, sparing his fellow apprentice the gruesome details of what actually went down. He saw the medicine cat literally tear off his leg, firsthand while screaming and writhing in pain the entire time. The funny part? He was only 6 damn moons. So needless to say, he wouldn't be forgetting that bloody experience anytime soon.

[ @Rose ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old June 27th, 2024, 10:51 PM
Just a small town girl

Bump Policy: I'm not big on it, but only one bump per day
My Mood: Inspired

@Tallstar
Dawnkit/4 moons

After the meeting seemed to mostly be concluded, the previous rush of energy left Dawnkit and she sluggishly padded to the fresh kill pile. Even though she knew she was tired, the kit didn't quite want to sleep yet. So, glancing at the group still congratulating the new warriors, she took a vole from the pile and sat.

Those cats look happy, she thought, taking a slow bite. Chattin' with their friends. Except for me. Cause' I keep messing ups. Dawnkit glanced up at the stars, lost in her thoughts.

(Cue arrival!)

Weekend-Wondering haunts these walls
Kestrelpaw was lurking
Old June 28th, 2024, 02:54 PM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Skunkridge-Any Pronouns
29 Moons

—————————

Skunkridge pondered.

[OPEN]

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)
Old June 28th, 2024, 05:04 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

[Risingstorm| thunderclan warrior|Purrks: just a scratch]

Rising sat in the clearing enjoying the warm yellow sun he tucked his tail around his paws
Flicking his battle worn ears closing his eyes the warm murmur of the clan around him but the calming noise was interrupted with a deep growl rising open his eyes and purrked his ears wondering what the sound was before realizing it was his own stomach rising stood shaking his head and walking to the kill pile grabbing a vole and walking back to his spot dropping the prey to his feet and eating it wondering what the day would bring

(open to anyone)

Bugclan sign ups

-+{My characters}+-

Fallingpaw

Last edited by Spider.; June 28th, 2024 at 05:04 PM.
Old June 28th, 2024, 05:15 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriaTheFiremaiden View Post
@Tallstar
Dawnkit/4 moons

After the meeting seemed to mostly be concluded, the previous rush of energy left Dawnkit and she sluggishly padded to the fresh kill pile. Even though she knew she was tired, the kit didn't quite want to sleep yet. So, glancing at the group still congratulating the new warriors, she took a vole from the pile and sat.

Those cats look happy, she thought, taking a slow bite. Chattin' with their friends. Except for me. Cause' I keep messing ups. Dawnkit glanced up at the stars, lost in her thoughts.

(Cue arrival!)
Salmonshade had been given a deaf apprentice he sighed this was going to be a challenge but nothing he couldn’t handle he thought to himself lost in thought he walked towards the fresh kill pile he had yet eaten and was hungry as he kept walking he almost ran into a scrap of fur whoa that was close he looked down to see a kit at his paws he looked at the kit confused what was a kit doing out so late.This kit reminded him of his own “Hey kiddo whatcha doin out here?” he asked confused

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old June 28th, 2024, 05:15 PM

Status: I won't be active as much, bc I'll be at a beach in flordia
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: In Love

Silverkit yawned as she paced around the clearing. No one wanted to play today! She sat silently, shifting from each paw faster and faster as she padded through the area.
Old June 28th, 2024, 08:22 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post

COTTONKIT
a fluffy, white kit with light brown 'freckles'

The black kitten had taken notice of her as soon as Cottonkit spoke. --Reach the very top of that den! As soon as the words went from her ears to her brain, Cottonkit could feel the adrenaline pumping through her blood. However, it was accompanied by a feeling of dread. Anxiety, even. For if they were caught, they'd be punished, no doubt. Have you ever wondered what it was like for a bird to fly?

Well, yes! Cottonkit had dreams of flying through the forest like a bird. Going from treetop to treetop and feeling the wind rush past her ears. "I have..." She mewed, slowly becoming more convinced to assist this rumbunctious cat. "But are you sure it's safe? What if you fall and hurt yourself?" However, no matter how hard the black kit tried to convince her, Cottonkit would always worry. She didn't want to get in trouble, but she certainly didn't want to seem like a kittypet in front of someone who was obviously so cool..!

"I... look. I'll help you, OK? But... we just... need to make sure you won't get hurt, okay? Maybe we can find some moss or something!" Yeah, Moss was a good idea. They could grab some from the nursery and just put it right back when they were done. Definitely! Hopefully..?

Bravekit
wind this world
until the end

+ she/her + No purrks

Bravekit almost let out an unearthly cackle when she heard the other sounding unsure about her idea. She didn't know a thing called 'safe' in her vocabulary, only fun and friends existed for her. She lived for the thrill of anything, of course, her mom would stop her, or maybe a clanmate or two but she still tried. Today seemed like the right day for it since the only one who heard her calls was another kit themselves. "You're silly! If I land correctly I shouldn't get hurt plus I'm the best jumper around ain't no way I can get hurt!" She sounded way too confident for it to be true. Bravekit wasn't sure if that was correct since she never bothered to test out that fact, plus no one else bragged about being good like that. "I'll jump high enough that I'll land in some other clan and beat all the other kits up!" maybe she was just digging herself a ditch at this point.

The black and white kit let out a huff of slight disappointment, what was the fun in it being safe? She very much so enjoyed doing crazy stunts like this with her imaginary ideas. "I guess sooo" she pouted, ears turned to the side and tail drooping. She glanced around trying to look for anything that they would use as a cushion. "You see anything we could use? A moss nest sounds good but someone might get mad if we just take a random one"

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old June 28th, 2024, 09:52 PM
Just a small town girl

Bump Policy: I'm not big on it, but only one bump per day
My Mood: Inspired

@Tallstar
Dawnkit/4 moons

Dawnkit noticed the warrior approaching, but assuming he'd go past or around her she nearly got shoved. Luckily the guy stopped at the last second. He really musta been distracted or somethin' she thought.

When he asked why she was out here, Dawnkit finally turned towards him. "I was at the meetin'. Watching my frie-- Rosepaw get apprenticed." She glanced away from him. " Should prolly get to sleepin', but I don't wanna disturb Amberwhisker. She's been resting a lot lately."
Then looking back up, the kit asked"What's your name? I'm Dawnkit!"

Weekend-Wondering haunts these walls
Kestrelpaw was lurking
Old Yesterday, 12:28 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Turtlekit scampered around the camp watching all the bigger cats gather and wanted to go where they were going but she knew better. Even though she was curious she was not ready yet. {Open rp}

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC