Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Kestrelpaw's art shop
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:56 AM
Bleedingpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 11:47 AM
"Shadow of a...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:39 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:31 AM

Old June 26th, 2024, 01:07 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: The Starpoint

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw felt herself smiling — a rare sight nowadays, being that she hadn't really felt so much joy or hope in awhile from RiverClan after all they'd been through. But this? Seeing how the Clan united, screaming the names of newly-named warriors to the stars — it was rejuvenating, to say the least. Even in the midst of being relocated and stuck in the mountains, they were pressing on and naming new warriors to aid their Clan. That was enough for her to smile.

Not to mention one of her friends getting her new name, of course! As Berrypaw cheered the new warriors' names, she hesitated a moment; should she just walk up there? Surely there'd be others Cobwebfern would hear from, maybe it'd be overwhelming, and...

You've stopped yourself from enough things from thinking... congratulating your friend shouldn't be one of them!

Berrypaw seemingly nodded to herself, confirming her direction before padding over to the newly-appointed Cobwebfern, determination in her paws. "Ahh, congratulations! Cobwebfern is a lovely name — fits you just right," She purred to the gray-furred she-cat, placing her tail on her shoulder. "You've earned every bit of it! I'm so happy for you!"

She giggled at Dusklion's loud cry, amused over how excited the deputy was. To see everyone in good spirits was certainly lifting Berrypaw's heavy heart up, and she felt her eyes glisten with some hope and joy, casting another smile at Cobwebfern. Maybe... things would be looking up, after all?

[ @finley !! - cob!! | @taillow - dusk mention and since berry is right there lolol ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old June 26th, 2024, 05:05 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Beachkit
Male / About 5 Moons / RiverClan / Sexuality Unknown
Pale bluish gray tom with tufts on his ears and nose and sandy patches with bright/light gray eyes

O-Okay. I’ll swim the rivers, climb the mountains, reach the skies… yeah… but first I’ll have to learn to walk without falling on my face, I think,
~Conch

TW: This character experiences frequent attacks of nervousness, panic, anxiety, and similar emotions that may be triggering to some readers.

✽❀✽

Beachkit felt a strong mixture of discomfort, comfort, and sickness at the sound of his own fragile voice breaking into a ramble of his anxieties and traumas, his worries and sorrows. He felt the usual water come racing back into his eyes like hot rivers, and desperately, he lifted his chin up to keep them in. For some reason, after all of this worrying he was beginning to do about venting off to some innocent RiverClan stranger-Lionheart he had just met, his voice kept jumping out shakily at the brown she-cat, and no matter how many worries or thoughts of, Stop, shut up. Stop it. Stop- entered his wrecked head, they were left unheard of and unacknowledged by his voice and his vents. Oddly frightened with it all, Beachkit thought to himself snappily, What- what are you… what the hell are you doing? Stop it! Of course, self-begging didn’t prove to work very well as any sort of escape. In fact, when it came to Beachkit and his life so fat, silent begging never got him anywhere other than disappointment. As did everything else… but he had the ability to stop this now, but no. No, instead, he kept on ranting to Owltalon about problems that she did not deserve to have hanging about her mind. They should be my problems, mine alone, she doesn’t deserve them, what am I doing, waht the heck am I saying… thinking… what…? ‘What…?’ was exactly right, nothing was making any sense here.

Beachkit, eventually, gave up on trying to think himself into shutting up. He swore to himself that if he gave it one more thought, he was going to cry, break down in tears and start whimpering in front of the entire public. He couldn’t do that here, it would ruin his entire RiverClan reputation for sure. Think of it- ‘Beachkit, the miserable wimp who publicly cried himself dry on his very first day as a member of RiverClan’. That would be an awkward record to hold as he grew, because what sort of mentor would want to mentor some kid who started whining and tearing up whenever simple mistakes were made? What adoptive parent would want a child who never knows how to keep quiet or control the wave-flow of his tears? What leader wanted a cat in his clan whose sole purpose was to spread anxiousness and sorrow? Exactly. Beachkit told himself that he would have to get it together, and he would have to start now, but he simply didn’t know how. There, that was the issue. He didn’t want to think so much, he didn’t want to be miserable, and most importantly, he didn’t want to be as wimpy as he felt he was, but he just didn’t know how to stop it all. And help? Well, who in this world would want to help him, and why? Who would want to waste their effort on him? Owltalon? She seemed awfully kindhearted so far, and casual about it, too… even genuine… but Beachkit didn’t want to put too much love into anybody or anything now, for partially obvious reasons. Seabreeze, of course- it was always dang-Seabreeze. Seabreeze was his literal life now, and some how, the Lionheart was also managing to stay out of it completely.

So, then, what was left of Beachkit and his life? Tears. Sorrow. Dents. This certainly was not something that Beachkit took pride in, but this lack of pride didn’t help him in any way, shape, or form. Instead, it increased the tears, which increased the self-loathing, which increased the anxiety, which increased the panic, which increased the sick feeling, which increased the sorrow, which… well, you get the point. It was a painful cycle, mostly emotionally, but even physically. The amount of times Beachkit had gotten himself nervous to the point of sickness, even fainting. Again, it was quite painful sometimes. Now, imagine how he could feel if Seabreeze had gasped and smiled with joy at the sight of him when they first met, welcoming Sorrelkit and Beachkit with happiness and bright eyes, guiding them through the struggles of clan life. But no. He stuttered, be backed up, he stared at the, like they were deathly ghosts, and he pushed them away. Was that brotherly? Was that how families were supposed to work? Beachkit shivered a little bit when a new thought crashed into his mind.Does insecurity run… in the family…? Unfortunately for that idea, Seabreeze was literally a full-grown tom, and if he was still insecure, the chances Beachkit would stay the same or even get worse (Beachkit had to wonder if that was even possible) appeared to be terribly high.

Beachkit fell silent eventually, letting his mouth click shut and jumping back to holding in tears. The gray and Sandy patched tom-kit then glanced up sadly at Owltalon as the she-cat released a sigh, looking back at the Starpoint, with her eyes momentarily clouded. Then they softened, and Beachkit felt the slightest pring of comfort at the sight. However, for the most part, he was still miserable and drowning in his head, naturally. The brown Lionheart’s gaze met his own, and Beachkit barely resisted the urge to let his own gaze snap back down to his tail. Despite his struggles, he listened as Owltalon tried to give him her best answer, letting him know that Seabreeze did not hate him, he simply wasn’t… and then she paused. Beachkit sniffed quietly. He just isn’t what? There, see… she was lying, he does hate me, he does, of course he hates me, he- Nope, uh oh, here came more eye-ly water. Beachkit dropkicked his thoughts into oblivion for a moment to hear Owltalon take that last part back and change it to the fact that Seabreeze actually shared a level of natural affection for Sorrelkit and himself, adding that it was a family thing. Beachkit sighed underneath his breath. Or, at least it SHOULD be, The blue-gray and sandy tom began to think. If only that actually applied for HIM. When Owltalon told him that she didn’t exactly know the details, since she had never had any siblings, but that didn’t encourage Beachkit. In fact, it made him slightly more weary of her advise. But who was he to judge? She knew Seabreeze much better than him, but… that was also true for anybody who barely even knew Seabreeze’s face.

Owltalon informed him that she guessed Seabreeze was just grieving, and it might be hard for him to begin to show emotion after the sort of pain that he had suffered. She told him that he should give it some time, avoiding breaking any figurative dams, and in the end, she asked him if he understood. Stiffly, Beachkit nodded with another shudder. Still, the small tom’s eyes watered. The tears always found a way to start slipping from his eyes, and any moment now, they would come down. He had nodded, and truthfully, he believed every word that Owltalon had said. She had given him reasoning for it all, an explanation. But she had not given him hope, or a solution. Yet. Beachkit was still left feeling like he and his excited sister had come to RiverClan for absolutely nothing- not for Seabreeze, not to enjoy themselves, not to… well, anything. How could they make it better? Find friends? Beachkit was sure that Sorrelkit was going to do just fine there, but when it came to himself, he was going to crash and burn. Friends weren’t exactly a Beachkit thing… and pleasant conversation didn’t come to him naturally. Take this little incident for example- all he had done so far was bump into and vent off to Owltalon. He hadn’t even asked her about herself yet! Talk about lack of manners! Yeah, I am nothing but harm. That’s… fun. When Sorrelkit needs my help, all I will do is cry. Just. Freaking. Cry. When Owltalon told him not to worry about it, he nodded a liar’s agreement. When she told him they would get through together, the thought comforted him, so just as awkwardly, he dipped shakily his head to show his thanks. Watery eyes, watery eyes…

And that was when Owltalon caught sight of them, the incoming tears. Beachkit’s eyes suddenly went wide, sending the tears almost coming down like rainfall, but like a miracle, they stayed put. Owltalon expressed what seemed to Beachkit like concern by asking him if he was alright, asking him if the meeting was too loud for him, and even offering to take him to a more quiet place. Beachkit bit his lip in a desperate attempt to not jump out and say, Yes, please, Get. Me. Out. Of. Here. When the Lionheart told him that he was perfectly welcome to cry if he needed to, Beachkit failed to hold back another shudder. He and Owltalon seemed to have different perspectives on tears. Owltalon seemed to view them as beneficial (Owltalon, with tears being the body’s way of calming a person down, would have the more accurate opinion here) while Beachkit just viewed his own as vulnerability. He never saw Sorrelkit cry, so… it was just a flaw of his, then? Nobody else did it, so surely it was! Why would it not be? When Owltalon said that she had seen worse things than tears, twisting around unnaturally to touch her nose to his forehead. She said she was open-pawed if he needed ‘an out’, and leaving wouldn’t do any harm. Beachkit started to mumble, “But… two warriors just got… made…” He cut himself off. No, he did want an out… and Owltalon was offering to give him one. He wanted to take it, but would he? He himself wasn’t sure.

Beachkit watched as the Lionheart lifted her nose from his head and gave him a wink, not quite sure how to react back. So instead of reacting, he just peered up at her, blank in the face. Owltalon told him that he was brave, even swearing it on her ten paw pads, defending the idea by the fact that he still interacted her despite seeing her injuries and despite his misery, despite all of the rest of his worries about her and himself. It was either brave or stupid of him to engage in conversation with the she-cat, and here Owltalon was calling it brave. This made Beachkit feel a little lighter. It was like somebody had taken a few pounds off of the hundreds that he carried over his shoulders, it was just slightly relieving. At the returning thought of his own bravery, Beachkit began to debate about whether constant nervousness had to equal constant cowardice. Up until now, that had been his strongest mindset, but somebody as… hopefully wise as Owltalon was telling him that it wasn’t an accurate or healthy one. Beachkit didn’t no how to feel about it. So instead of thinking over it so early, he started to plot out his response instead. He wanted to apologize for the vent, and he desperately wanted to get to know Owltalon as a cat more, but… maybe this wasn’t exactly the best time, right in the middle of a clan meeting. So instea,d he grunted, and opened his maw to prepare an answer.

Quietly, Beachkit began. “Th-Thank you for… um… listening, I guess?” He offered the usual awkward simper. “It m-means a lot, really. I… um… I guess I underst-stand the problem with S-Seabreeze a little bit more, thanks o y-you, Owltalon, b-but… yeah, I can’t stay, I’ve… I’ve gotta sleep, yeah… um…” He cleared his throat again and tried to quiet hesitating, finally admitting to the exhaustion issue. “I haven’t r-really slept since leaving my um… Twoleg h-home- there was one n-nap, I guess, but I kept on w-waking up, so it doesn’t..l c-count much… yeah, I should sleep… right…?” Then right on cue, the tom-kit yawned. “M-Maybe that’s why I haven’t seen Sorrelkit y-yet… she’s actually b-bothering to r-rest, ha… you should s-stay for the meeting though..l and… um… congratulate the new warriors, and apprentices, and… all of them… maybe…? H-Have a good… day, then…?” Well, those were some fun stutters, weren’t they?

✽❀✽

// Sorry if I didn’t give you much dialogue or action to work with here ;-; \\

~ @Marigoldwhisper (Owltalon) ~

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~
Old June 26th, 2024, 09:23 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 2 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 51 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart lifted up his voice as he cheered for the new warriors, his chest swelling with pride. He'd gone and raised up another able warrior, and Willowpaw — Willowtail now, he'd have to get used to that — and she seemed more than happy about it.

He was just about to make a joke about her suffix when she made it first. He chuckled, briefly touching his muzzle to her ear in an affectionate gesture (just about the most you'd get out of him, still sweet nonetheless). "Your tail's 'bout as long as a willow branch — no wonder Fadin'star gave it to ya after all," he snickered lightheartedly. At her praise and thanks, he ducked his head a bit — he had never been the best at taking compliments, instead deflecting the attention. "You earned it, kid, 'n did all the hard work. I'm honored to have been your mentor through it."

At her comment regarding the warrior's den, he pretended to roll his eyes and let out a sigh. "Sure, 'n here I thought I'd be gettin' some good sleep each night..." Then he flicked her tail with his to show he was only teasing.

It was nice, seeing the way her face lit up and the trademark cheeriness reentering her voice. It'd been a hard few weeks for not only the Clan, but herself — and she'd done it. She'd persisted in her main training and gotten her warrior name. "Don't worry, we'll fix up whatever trainin' y'got left — we ain't lettin' ya go back to ol' Willowpaw. And hey, kid..." He caught her with one last glance before she'd run off to go congratulate the other warriors. "I'm real proud of you, y'hear? Now, go on... enjoy it."

He sat back, watching with a faint smile on his maw as the newly-named Willowtail spoke to Wisteriawren and the other fresh warriors. For the first time in quite awhile, a genuine spark of hope started in his chest; RiverClan had been beaten down and nearly driven out, but here they were, still standing and naming five new warriors to their mix.

Maybe... maybe they'd be alright, after all. Stagheart wasn't an optimist, so it was a muted, hesitant hope — but still hope, nonetheless.
Willowtail returned her mentors affection and listened to his words. Her heart swelling with emotion as she whispered. "Thank you...." Purring brightly as he showed some affection to her with a small ear touch, beaming happily she went to the other warriors. After she padded to Berrypaw whom she'd (hopefully lol) became friends with. Both cats aware of there sorta of sibling relationship Willowtail would announce them to be sorta close. But nearing more warmth in every conversation. "Hi Berrypaw....." Willowtail awkwardly started.

Out of the blue, a small kit padded up to Stagheart, a small light grey paw padded his side, and unmistakenable black rings covered her pelt. "Excuse me mister, I'm Daisykit... my sissy is Willowtail is a warrior now but I can't find her..... could you maybe lead me in her....ooh your spotted pad is cool.... off topic sorry... her umm.. di... big word. Her spot?" the little Daisykit asked, her eyes a bright blue, matching her sisters perfectly as she looked up to Stagheart. Her adoring eyes and small paw were set on Stagheart. She felt the warmth of his fur regarding her cold nest, she natrually sat closer to him, her small body against his, not bothering to say a word or move as she seemed to have a light of happiness in her eyes. "Your warm..." Daisykit murmured, off track once again.

Willowtail padded back to her mentor after greeting Berrypaw. She padded back to her father figure and saw little Daisykit. "Seems you made a new friend." She teased Stagheart. "Shes a very sleepy baby..... very cute."

(OMG I JUST THOUGH WHAT IF STAGHEART MENTORS DAISYKIT TO PFFTTTTTTTT)

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old June 26th, 2024, 11:23 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“I'll herald in the new era!”
@taillow @Neptune.

Adderstrike's eyes sparkled in awe, her chest puffed out when Fadingstar told his praises of her to the clan. Let the clan hear all that she had done for them, and what she would do again and again for her clan. Till her heart stopped. Till her soul vanished. She would be the warrior that protected the weak and supported the law. The one who would lift the clan up with all that she could, she would do this. This was her destiny.

Though Adderstrike could not lie that it wasn't only happiness that was in her whole body at this moment. There was a heavy sinking feeling in her heart. The end of an era was just marked. The finality of her childhood was swept away by Fadingstars' words. Before she could let this dread overwhelm her other more cheerful moods, she heard the cheering of her clan behind her.

A beaming looked back to her clan. They were chanting her name. Her true name, the name that she had spent so long fighting fore and training so hard for. In that moment, her eyes drifted over to one of the many voices that rung out. One that she was familiar with, one she had spent time with a long time ago, someone she wished she could have spent more time with. Dusklion. Something warmed in her heart... Slowly her eyes drifted to another cat. Someone who hadn't spoken for a little while but was still there. Still important to Adderstrike.

Larkstar.

Never would she take the star out of her name. Larkstar had been fundamental to Adderstrike's entire making. She wasn't sure that Larkstar knew just how deeply she had affected the young cat but she had. Seeing her there, still there even after all that happened—It blew a gentle breeze on the flame of realization. Despite this marking the end of the era of who Adderpaw was and had been, there was a new era for her to forge herself. This would be the era of the Adder. She would make sure to be the brood mother of the clan that could be, and raise it to what it should be. Adderstrike would do all in her soul's might to set Riverclan back on the right path and to make the other clans know how foxhearted they had been. Yet needless cruelty would need not show its face in this, for Adderstrike knew how to be an actual warrior unlike those other leaders. Maybe even they would figure out how to act properly, now that would be something wondrous.

With all that being said, Adderstrike needed to focus on the now for the time being so she looked back to Fadingstar with a confident look. "I will make sure to serve Riverclan with honor now and forever more. You can count on me to always do the right thing. You have my life's honor on that." She said firmly. Adderstrike wasn't sure how she was going to accomplish her grand goal but she knew that for certain was that she needed to help her clan during this trying time in exile. Once they got back home then she would have to focus on her next steps. It wouldn’t help her if she overwhelmed herself with a monumental goal without breaking it down.

She then looked back to the clan when it seemed like the meeting was moving on now. There was a side task that came into her mind looking back to people that were important to her. Little time did she spare with talking to the ones that she cared about. Maybe she should reach out, it wouldn’t hurt to have more cats to support her on her way to be the best warrior there was. Maybe she just needed a moment not to test her might, and to just… To just enjoy herself in the company of another. A soft smile came to the newly made warrior’s face.
Old June 27th, 2024, 06:59 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Larkwing
~<>~
24 moons || she/her || RiverClan Warrior || Kitty Softpaws, Mind Reader, Beefed Up T2
scarred, scrawny dilute tortoiseshell; green eyes

Grinning as the five apprentices gather to be named, Lark feels pride surge through her. They'd have new warriors - and not just one, but five. It felt like a good omen, like a blessing from the stars above... or compensation for the calamity that's been brought on RiverClan.

Either way, Lark finds herself cheering with the crowd as each is given their new names. "Adderstrike! Wrenseeker! Sunsetgleam! Cobwebfern! Willowtail!" She shouts - the loudest she's raised her voice since returning to camp. Her gaze meets Adderstrike, then, and briefly a pang of guilt that she was not the one to name her flashes in her chest, but Lark shakes it off. There's no use for feeling that way right now.

Gettin to her paws, the former leader nods to the other newly named warriors, before coming to stand in front of Adderstrike, smile unwavering and eyes warm.

"Well done, Adderstrike," she praises warmly, leaning over in an invitation to bunt heads. "I'm sorry I haven't been here to see your training progress, but you've done well for yourself. I'm proud of you."

[ @Fish - adder ]
Old June 27th, 2024, 09:51 PM
i did need you.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

[IMG]https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?
albumid=7076&pictureid=52932[/IMG]

cobwebfern
purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she / they . riverclan
15 moons . missing back leg
tags ; @taillow - dusklion , @squidz - berrypaw
trigger warnings for this post: none

cobwebpaw's first reaction to fadingsun's words was astonishment. she paused for a second, hearing the loud cheering of cats behind her, before looking up at fadingsu-star, now, that was cool. cobwebpaw - no, cobwebfern, now, had barely any time to react to her new name, to being a warrior, before-

FLUMP.

a large ball of fur essentially whacked into her from the side and she fell to the ground, rolling and tangling with dusklion. her laughs were joyful, proud, and for the first time in moons she felt nothing but happy. after cobwebfern slowed to a stop, she scrambled to her paws and blew dirt off her fur before pressing her forehead to her mento- former mentor's. that would probably take some getting used to.

' course. after my vigil. ' cobweb repeated to herself, bumping her head softly against dusklion's again before moving on. she caught berrypaw's eye and grinned, limping over to her and purring. ' hah, thank you! she couldn't stop the excited giggle that bubbled up from her chest, bumping her head against berry's flank appreciatively.

cobwebfern let out a sigh, then padded away to a quieter part of the clearing. ' i'm a warrior now. ' she mumbled to herself. you hear that, "dad"?! i'm a starsdamned warrior now, okay? you can't hurt me anymore. never again.

mumble is one of the atari healers!
she has an open den policy.
healer's den

cobwebfernmumble
trackers

Last edited by finley !!; June 27th, 2024 at 09:52 PM.
Old Today, 05:37 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Aspenkit
he/him |5 moons | Riverclan kit
{Silver tongue || Active||}
|[7/10]|
__________________________________________________ __

Hey he managed to catch marigoldki- marigoldpaw attention after all! Turning back to his friend he was glad to see she was smiling, it meant she was happy! Which was good, she should be happy in her moment. He returned the smile. "Yeah it IS amazing!! Your an apprentice now! You get to- huh?" he paused cutting himself off at her next words. Angry why would he be angry? "mad? Why would I be mad at you??" he asked tilting his head to the side visibly confused. It took him a few moments before he realised what she was talking about.

The battle! OH YEAH- oh yeah......

"OH that? I would never be mad at you over that. What you said made sense after all." he said with a shrug, he didn't know why marigoldkit- oh my gosh PAW, this was going to take time to get used to, would think that he be mad at her over something so small? He would never be angry at his friends ever. He had no reason to be after all. "yeah, I wouldnt be angry at you. Your my friend after all. I'm just glad you made it an your here!" he said genuinely. His smile faltering slightly, some people didn't make it. Some weren't here, like his mom....

His ear flicked back in the direction of Fadingsuns voice. Oh yeah warriors ceremony now, he turned to look up at the floodstone...oh um the tall stone oops. Everything just felt different and new, he was more aware of the cold hard ground now more than ever. Not Sande or gravel, just stone..rock. nothing like home. his eyes followed the apprentices as the made their way up to the tall rock, Fadingsun called each of their names out and spoke a bit about them. Aspenkits watched in awe, each of these cats had earned their right to be named a warrior! They had done so much for the clan, that's what he wanted. He wanted to do all he could for his clan just like them. Fadingsun added one last announcement before ending the meeting. He was Fadingstar now, aspenkits didn't know why that was important but felt pride for his leader anyway. As soon as he knew he was allowed to he joined his clanmates in chanting the new warriors names. "ADDERSTRIKE, COBWEBFERN, WRENSEEKER, WILLOWTAIL, SUSNETGLEAM!!" That would be him one day but today it was all the new apprentices and new warriors day and like Fadingstar had said. He would honour them.

Turning back to Marigoldpaw; he noticed that her mentor, or atleast who he assumed was her mentor, was speaking to her again. "hey when your done doing your apprentice things, don't forget to come tell me about them ok? Don't forget about me just because we aren't denmates anymore" he said looking up at his friend. Wait he just realise, his only current friend was leaving the nursery! Who would he talk to now??? What if she forgot about him. " you'll still come and visit me right?" he asked worry settling deep in his fur.

Tags:
- Marigoldpaw ( @Marigoldwhisper )
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old Today, 11:06 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazimations View Post

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

Goldfish instantly began cheering for the apprentices, eyes bright and heart swelled with joy. But as the cheers faltered and the next announcement was made, her heart shriveled up and scurried away like a mouse. Her mouth hung open slightly, and her golden eyes just stayed wide and shocked at Fadingsun... no, Fadingstar. No.... No. This was horrible. Her mouth closed and her eyes averted from Fadingstar back to her apprentice. Her ears were ringing so loud she almost didn't hear his leaders name being announced. Shellkit was here first! Why did Shellbaby have to change his name? She glanced down at her paws for a moment, then cleared her throat and glanced up at the sky. She silently apologized to Shellwhisker. Shellkit's namesake. She swallowed hard. Seakit, now. Why couldn't he be...Seashellkit or something? Fadingstar would surely understand if he understood the meaning behind Shellbaby's name. Right? She just glanced toward Marigoldpaw, and mewed; "Ready to have a tour?" She meowed. In her own horror she hadn't realized the change in mood previously in Jayfrost. She nudged him. "If you ever want to come help train Marigoldpaw, you don't even have to ask. Just show up. Alright?" Her voice was forcefully calmed, but forcing herself to feel calm made her feel a bit better.

jayfrost dipped his head in thanks, trapped in his mind too much to speak his thoughts about this subject, he would like to help train marigold, but he also had an apprentice of his own and had grown quite attached to rootpaw already so he would have to see how much time there was to spare for marigolds training. otherwise, his mind felt heavy, not quite like in the way it had when he has lost- ..when.. things. had happened, but heavy with exhaustion. he'll get back on track soon...he'll fix this soon.. soon..

[very short, sorry, i cant have him going missing]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
Old Today, 11:13 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwaBerry View Post

Willowtail returned her mentors affection and listened to his words. Her heart swelling with emotion as she whispered. "Thank you...." Purring brightly as he showed some affection to her with a small ear touch, beaming happily she went to the other warriors. After she padded to Berrypaw whom she'd (hopefully lol) became friends with. Both cats aware of there sorta of sibling relationship Willowtail would announce them to be sorta close. But nearing more warmth in every conversation. "Hi Berrypaw....." Willowtail awkwardly started.

Out of the blue, a small kit padded up to Stagheart, a small light grey paw padded his side, and unmistakenable black rings covered her pelt. "Excuse me mister, I'm Daisykit... my sissy is Willowtail is a warrior now but I can't find her..... could you maybe lead me in her....ooh your spotted pad is cool.... off topic sorry... her umm.. di... big word. Her spot?" the little Daisykit asked, her eyes a bright blue, matching her sisters perfectly as she looked up to Stagheart. Her adoring eyes and small paw were set on Stagheart. She felt the warmth of his fur regarding her cold nest, she natrually sat closer to him, her small body against his, not bothering to say a word or move as she seemed to have a light of happiness in her eyes. "Your warm..." Daisykit murmured, off track once again.

Willowtail padded back to her mentor after greeting Berrypaw. She padded back to her father figure and saw little Daisykit. "Seems you made a new friend." She teased Stagheart. "Shes a very sleepy baby..... very cute."

(OMG I JUST THOUGH WHAT IF STAGHEART MENTORS DAISYKIT TO PFFTTTTTTTT)

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 2 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 51 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart nodded another goodbye to Willowtail, watching her go and interact with the other warriors. But his viewing was interrupted when he felt a soft little prod on his paw. He instinctively pulled it away, ears perking up to find the culprit. It'd felt like a mouse, or something... but no, it was little Daisykit. He let out a soft snort at his reflexes, lowering his paw to the ground.

"Oh, hi Daisykit... sorry, y'spooked me, is all," he chuckled in his gruff drawl.

He noted the brilliant blue of her eyes, matching Willowtail's identically. He nodded and pointed with his tail, firstly glancing at his paw pad. "Oh, uh... hah, thanks, kid. Willowtail's headed over there, to talk to the other warriors. She might come back here if y'wanna—"

But he cut off as Daisykit pressed closer to him. He was a bit rigid at first, not the most natural when it came to contact, but didn't pull away from the kit. She must be cold — this mountain air was enough to make him shiver from time to time, and he was a full-grown cat with a thicker pelt. Kit-fluff was warm, but her little body would certainly be chilly in conditions like this.

He was just wondering if he should say something else when Willowtail returned. He ducked his head away for a moment, as if embarrassed to be caught essentially cuddling with the kitten for warmth.

"Yeah... she was lookin' for you. Didn't take too long for her to get distracted," he huffed, pretending to sound more annoyed than he actually was. A humorous glint was in his eye as he added, "I see where she gets it from."

(omg if he ends up mentoring her it will be full circle xD)

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw perked up when Willowtail walked over, flashing her a smile. "Hi, Willowp— no, Willowtail! Congratulations on your new name!" She purred, sound genuinely happy for her adoptive sibling. She flicked Willowtail's shoulder with her tail, a soft smile on her maw. "You must be really proud." Normally she wasn't so quick to be super friendly to cats she didn't know too well, but Willowtail had only ever been nice to her — and sharing in their slight awkwardness around new cats was endearing. So she felt herself warm up pretty quickly, wanting the she-cat to know how happy she was for her.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!