Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Spider
Today 05:23 PM
WCO Inktober!
by Aolani
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:17 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:11 PM
Goldenwing Relation/Friend...
Last post by Levanya
Today 05:04 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 25th, 2024, 05:59 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

Default Re: The Starpoint

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

With all of the apprentices accounted for, Fadingstar could begin. A smile stretched across his face for the first time in a while; these were the first apprentices he was naming as warriors. Hopefully they'd all live long lives.

"By the powers entrusted to me by the leader who walked before me, I grant you your warrior names. With your names comes great responsibility; it is by your paws that RiverClan's legacy is shaped. I expect that you will serve your Clan loyally and honorably.

"Cobwebpaw; with your warrior rank I grant you the name of Cobwebfern. You have shown gentleness and care in your concern over your Clanmates, and for that we honor you.

"Wrenpaw; with your warrior rank I grant you the name of Wrenseeker. When you came to me wanting to become a warrior as soon as possible, I saw within you the drive and persistence we need for this Clan to be great once more. For that, we honor you.

"Adderpaw; with your warrior rank I grant you the name of Adderstrike. You have stood by RiverClan through thick and thin, showing great loyalty and tenacity even in the face of the greatest hardships. For that, we honor you.

"Sunsetpaw; with your warrior rank I grant you the name of Sunsetgleam. You have a kind heart that wants nothing but the best for your Clan; in these trying times, we need cats who can give us a little light. We honor your white heart.

"And finally, Willowpaw; with your rank I grant you the name of Willowtail. You recently lost your mother, yet you haven't let that dampen your kind heart. Your swift-thinking and ability to think beyond yourself will prove very beneficial. We honor you."

He was disappointed he hadn't gotten to choose any warrior names, but maybe one day he would. The important thing was that RiverClan's five newest warriors had the names they wanted.

Once the Clan had their time to cheer, he carried on. "I want to be clear that any lessons the five of you haven't completed need to be finished within the next two and a half moons. If they are not, you will be demoted back to apprentice until they are. Also- we have one more cat who needs a new name. Shellkit ( @glitch), since we have two Shellkits in the Clan you'll need a new name. From here on, you'll be known as Seakit.

"With these ceremonies, I'd like to make an announcement myself. Before the war, I traveled with Dusklion to the Starcave. A spirit came to me in a dream and granted me my leader name. From now on, you can call me Fadingstar. This meeting is finished."

That felt like a good place to wrap this up. Hopefully he (or his roleplayer) hadn't forgotten anything important.

[ New warriors: If your cat hasn't completed all of their required training instances yet, they need to be finished by the September Clan meeting. Failing to do so will result in your warrior being demoted until they complete their lesson(s). If you need an extension, please ask before September 1; I'm willing to grant an extension for up to one extra month, but no longer than that.

ghost: I know you submitted an apprentice ceremony form for Shellkit, but from what I can tell they're too young to be an apprentice. In addition, even if they're old enough since the app form was submitted after this meeting's apprentice ceremonies, it would have to wait until next month's meeting

( @Dust @Dark @dino. @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @gs29513 @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Wingnettle @WarriirCatzFan @Kedamono @Rose @ghost. @occultation @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwaBerry @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowy the Hampter @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @birdbrain @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @isla @JellyCat @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @.Sunshine. @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Windy @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blazimations @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @ellie @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @XxIndigoxX @cowboy froggo @DaffodilFlight @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @interloper5 @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @dagnyme @Onion Sandwich @WebsiteKitty )

Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; June 25th, 2024 at 06:35 PM.
Old June 25th, 2024, 06:23 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Atari Camp

HAWFICH-35 moons-Claw

Hawfinch looked around and sighed a few cats were mingling but he just nodded in acknowledgement.His main agenda was to find his sister he had wanted to talk to her about the young mostly about the ones who were showing potential of becoming a claw

@Fits

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; June 25th, 2024 at 06:24 PM.
Old June 25th, 2024, 06:33 PM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

Goldfish instantly began cheering for the apprentices, eyes bright and heart swelled with joy. But as the cheers faltered and the next announcement was made, her heart shriveled up and scurried away like a mouse. Her mouth hung open slightly, and her golden eyes just stayed wide and shocked at Fadingsun... no, Fadingstar. No.... No. This was horrible. Her mouth closed and her eyes averted from Fadingstar back to her apprentice. Her ears were ringing so loud she almost didn't hear his leaders name being announced. Shellkit was here first! Why did Shellbaby have to change his name? She glanced down at her paws for a moment, then cleared her throat and glanced up at the sky. She silently apologized to Shellwhisker. Shellkit's namesake. She swallowed hard. Seakit, now. Why couldn't he be...Seashellkit or something? Fadingstar would surely understand if he understood the meaning behind Shellbaby's name. Right? She just glanced toward Marigoldpaw, and mewed; "Ready to have a tour?" She meowed. In her own horror she hadn't realized the change in mood previously in Jayfrost. She nudged him. "If you ever want to come help train Marigoldpaw, you don't even have to ask. Just show up. Alright?" Her voice was forcefully calmed, but forcing herself to feel calm made her feel a bit better.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!
Old June 25th, 2024, 07:37 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Wrenseeker
~<>~
11 moons || she/her || RiverClan Warrior || Silver Tongue
long furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

Wrenseeker... the name leaves the new warrior's mouth dry in the best way possible. A warrior! It's all she's dreamed about, all she's worked towards, and it's finally a reality. For the first time in moons, Wrenseeker finds herself smiling, grinning with joy and pride in her accomplishment. She'd done it. She'd done it.

"I won't let you down," she whispers, reverently, solemnly. It's a vow to her clan, her leader, and herself. A vow she has no intention of breaking. Pridefully, the silver feline turns around to look at the others receiving their names; Cobwebfern, Adderstrike, Sunsetgleam, Willowtail... they'd all done it. None of these cats Wren really considered her friends, but they were RiverClan, which made them almost as close as kin, and she was proud of all of them. They'd been through hell and back and come out stronger for it.

She looks to the rest of her clan, now, but there's no one cheering especially for her, no one to walk up to her, bunt foreheads and mutter a congrats. She supposes, maybe, there might have been, if she hadn't been so focused on her goal. Wren tries not to let it bother her. She has time to make friends now, doesn't she?

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old June 25th, 2024, 08:26 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post

╔════▣◎▣════╗

A N T L E R B R A N C H
He/Him - 31 Moons - Purrks: N/A
Dark brown tom with white stomach, tufts of fur on his
head, green eyes

╚════▣◎▣════╝
The older tom smiled as Wisteriawren spoke, saying that he would be a better mentor then her. "Well, then we outa change that. I'll train you to where you would be a great mentor," he purred warmly, green eyes laid on the pretty molly.

And then he froze, the only response to his question being a light tail thump. He froze, blushing as the molly shuffled closer to him. After a moment, he let himself relax.

Normally, he hated being next to cats. But fluffs was was an exception, she was just so kind and sweet - wouldn't hurt a fly. Sure that could be bad, but at the current moment, he didn't care. Fluffs was the only cat that he was comfortable with at the current moment. She just radiated good energy somehow. Prehaps it was her past as a kittypet, or maybe due to her utter stupidity sometimes.

The dark brown let out a soft chuckle as the gray molly started cheering for the apprentices. Almost imminently, the tom started cheering with her. He didn't want her to feel embarrassed [oh stars, that was just how he felt right now], maybe this could show her that he supported them as well. "Go Cobwebaw! Go Sunsetpaw, Adderpaw, Wrenpaw and Willowpaw!" he yowled, green hues fond as he turned to whisper to the molly.

"Normally we cheer after they earned their full names, but you did good. The clan could use cheering up, and It certainly cheered me up," he purred quietly. Soon, other voices raised, cheering on the apprentices. He turned his head, viewing the cheering cats, and his eye caught Dusklion, staring at them. He furrowed his brow, confused. His eyes remained steady on the deputy, wondering what was going through her mind. Once she started cheering as well, he turned his head back to face fluffs.

"What was with Dusklion?" he muttered to himself, quiet so fluffs didn't hear him. Well, he should focus on something else - he would ask the deputy later. "So, maybe I could get ya some trainin' later, if you're fine with that," he mewed, quickly adding the last part. It would be nice to spend some time with her, and to get a break from the clan. Stars, he hated crowds. But today, he didn't mind it. As long as fluffs was with it.

[ @taillow - Dusk Mention ]

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Cobwebpaw's [ @finley !! ] grin settled Wisteriawren's heart. Oh, her early cheering hadn't been considering offensi- Antlerbranch was cheering beside her too now, and so was Dusklion [ @taillow ]. Returning the deputy's grin, Wisteriawren turned back to her companion, beaming up at him. "Thank you." She murmured, and then brightened at his offer to train her. "Yes please!" The former kittypet exclaimed, and then ducked her head sheepishly, suddenly realizing she sounded too eager. It wasn't her fault - she loved learning new things. She still felt anxious that she... did not have claws like so many other Clan cats did (was it a normal thing around here? Something to do with genes?), but that was okay! Right?

Gasping softly as the new warriors were named, Wisteriawren turned her attention back to Fadingsun- Fading..star? Huh- Wait, the warriors! She could cheer now, right? Other cats were doing it too! "Cobwebfern! Wrenseeker! Adderstrike! Sunsetgleam! Willowtail! Your names are SO PRETTY!"

[ @Fish - Adderstrike Mention / @Minkuu - Sunsetgleam Mention / @Neptune. - Wrenseeker Mention / @SeonghwaBerry - Willowtail Mention | Sorry for the pings again guys ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.

Last edited by Rose; June 25th, 2024 at 08:28 PM.
Old June 25th, 2024, 08:31 PM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Willowtail beamed at her leader. Her eyes growing sad as her mother was mentioned. "I promise I won't let Riverclan or my family down." Willowtail meowed gently, looking back at Stagheart with a soft look. As her name was chanted she purred gently. Willowtail saw Wrenseeker with nobody congradulating her. Willowtail approched and gently rested her tail on there shoulder, "Your name is very pretty. Lets serve our clan well. If you'd like, we can perhaps share a meal sometime?" Willowtail purred gently. @Neptune.

Willowtail finished her speaking and nodding kindly to the cats response. Padding to Stagheart, Willowtail pressed her muzzle against his. "Willowtail! Seems he took your name suggestion well." Willowtail cheekily purred. "Seriously, thank you for everything. I wouldn't be a warrior without you.... I don't even think I could bare a smile without you." Willowtail purred, "Your never gonna get rid of me now that we share a den!" Willowtail teased, purring brightly, seeming a lot more like her old self. After a moment she sat down beiside her former mentor and then, while looking up to the sky she whispered. "I did it mom..... I'm Willowtail. A warrior.... Just like you..." @squidz

Weepingpaw jumped to his paws. "Willowtail!" he cheered. Finding his sister easily and licking her cheek. "Mom is proud of you, I know it.... Just wait till I'm a warrior! I'll be Weeping.....Weeping something!" He purred, feeling Willowtail's playful bat on the ears he smiled, nuzzling her once more before running off to greet his friends.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old June 25th, 2024, 08:34 PM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Cobwebpaw's [ @finley !! ] grin settled Wisteriawren's heart. Oh, her early cheering hadn't been considering offensi- Antlerbranch was cheering beside her too now, and so was Dusklion [ @taillow ]. Returning the deputy's grin, Wisteriawren turned back to her companion, beaming up at him. "Thank you." She murmured, and then brightened at his offer to train her. "Yes please!" The former kittypet exclaimed, and then ducked her head sheepishly, suddenly realizing she sounded too eager. It wasn't her fault - she loved learning new things. She still felt anxious that she... did not have claws like so many other Clan cats did (was it a normal thing around here? Something to do with genes?), but that was okay! Right?

Gasping softly as the new warriors were named, Wisteriawren turned her attention back to Fadingsun- Fading..star? Huh- Wait, the warriors! She could cheer now, right? Other cats were doing it too! "Cobwebfern! Wrenseeker! Adderstrike! Sunsetgleam! Willowtail! Your names are SO PRETTY!"

[ @Fish - Adderstrike Mention / @Minkuu - Sunsetgleam Mention / @Neptune. - Wrenseeker Mention / @SeonghwaBerry - Willowtail Mention | Sorry for the pings again guys ]
<33 omg her energy matches Willowtail's so much!!! Could they maybe become friends?

Willowtail heard the former kittypet cheering and happy call of there names being pretty. Purring brightly Willowtail bounded over. "Thank you! Your Wisteriawren right? Your name is even prettier what do you mean!" Willowtail gasped excidetly. Her extremly long tail, which gave her her name Willowtail, stuck up happily.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old June 25th, 2024, 09:44 PM
Para Handy's Clyde Puffer

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

Duskleaf

19 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Lionheart

Before leaving to mark the border, Duskleaf noticed that Brokenstream seemed to understand that his nose problems were something he'd prefer not to tell the whole clan. He blinked his appreciation to Brokenstream for his understanding. MorningMimic kinda got what he meant, maybe he hadn’t really been clear that this was a permanent injury, but regardless the warrior agreed to tell him if there were any strange smells, so at least he had got the main thing. "Great, thank you." He said to them both before he walked off to leave a scent marker.

Duskleaf made his way over to a nearby tree, he looked around to see if there was anything suspicious before running his fur along the side of the tree. As he was doing that, more leaves fell from the tree into his fur. As a kit and an apprentice, he had been very vain about his appearance and had a bit of a phobia of getting dirty, so he absolutely hated it when his fur was full of leaves, which happened frequently for reasons unknown, almost as if he was a magnet for leaves. Eventually he just got used to his fur being a mess and having leaves in it constantly. He didn’t necessarily like it, but it wasn’t going to change any time soon, so he learned to live with it and become less vain about his appearance. But by this point, he’d come to like it, it was part of his image now. However he still didn’t like too many leaves in his fur, too many looked ridiculous, so before walking back to Brokenstream and MorningMimic, he took a moment to take some of these extra leaves out of his fur. Then, satisfied that his fur looked decent again, he walked back over.

"Good job guys, let’s go now." He said. Well, that went well. For creating a new border in a strange land, Duskleaf expected there to be some kind of trouble, but he was pleasantly surprised that there was no bother at all. "Thanks for staying alert, for like threatening scents and the like. I don’t think you guys have to come with me to report the patrol, I’m sure you can just go back to camp, I’ll let Dusklion know everything went well." All that was left to do now was to go back and report.

@JellyCat @Ladiebugg (Thanks for your patience both of you! I should be back to normal activity in a few days)

Also a little bit of character development! This time last month he wouldn’t have liked the leaves in his fur!
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

DuskleafSnakefangNightpaw — Stormkit

Last edited by Vitalspark; June 25th, 2024 at 09:45 PM.
Old June 26th, 2024, 01:25 AM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

MorningMimic
MorningKit, MorningPaw

29 Moons | He/Him | Pansexual

RiverClan Warrior

___

@Wingnettle

___

MorningMimic looked around the new camp, spotting a kit who didn't seem to be doing anything. He padded over, his tail swaying behind him.

'Hey, kiddo. You wan' to learn how to swim?'

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader

Old June 26th, 2024, 02:34 AM
Stares (•-•)

Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Lonely

( Sunsetgleam )
Riverclan Warrior | They/Them | 12 moons
Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery
Sunsetgleam. They were officially a warrior now. They and the other 4 cats they were standing beside all managed to live all the way to warriorhood. And they'll continue to live for..well? Everyone they cared for. They just got their name, and they weren't going to lose it anytime soon. "I'm not going to let anyone down" They spoke, in a quiet tone. That was something they were promising. Until the day they die. Maybe even after, who knows? Even if they didn't have many cats who were happy for specifically them, it doesn't matter. Everyone that stood with them deserve to be cheered for by the rest of the clan. They just know they've tried and they'll continue to try harder. Troutstone. Their former mentor. Sure he's not the best mentor, but far from the worst they could've gotten. He may not be there but that's not a reason why they should forget, especially after he's been the one teaching Sunsetgleam since they first became an apprentice; even if it wasn't perfect.

The young warrior looked towards the rest for a moment. Wrenseeker, Adderstrike, Cobwebfern, Willowtail. "Well, congrats to you 4. I guess we did it. We all worked hard one way or another and it payed off." They gave a smile. This was what they wanted to feel and what they wanted the clan to feel. Happiness. For both the new apprentices and the new warriors, and especially after recent events. [ @Neptune. @Fish @finley !! @SeonghwaBerry | Character Mention ]

Sunsetgleam slowly padded forward back towards the crowd. They did hear who they knew as Wisteriawren cheer for the group. Twice. She seems pretty energetic. And that's something they just wanted to see more of in the clan "Thank you! You're name's pretty as well, y'know?" they replied, a laugh escaping their mouth [ @Rose ]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; June 26th, 2024 at 02:35 AM.
Closed Thread