Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 01:23 PM
Marigoldpaw Territory Tour
Last post by Blazimations
Today 01:23 PM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by Blazimations
Today 01:10 PM
“To Light a...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 01:08 PM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 01:08 PM

Old June 25th, 2024, 08:13 AM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

Goldfish softly patted Shellkit on the head S he cuddled against her leg. "Run along, baby." She said softly. "I've got to go... to... to... go..." The Ace of Spades' voice faltered as a voice so familiar rang around the clearing. A voice she'd tried so damn hard to convince herself was gone forever. So she could be happy. The tortoiseshell didn't turn around for a moment. She didn't breathe. She was tense and frozen. This was impossible. But it was happening this very moment. She whipped around, eyes emotionless and face blank, as though she hardly recognized her own sister. But she did. And as Spottedstream huddled toward her Goldfish practically fell over herself huddling to meet her. As the two met, Goldfish could barely hold back tears of her own. The need to suppress emotion was more evident than the need to show it. But she couldn't suppress the shock and smile that melted onto her face as she attempted to wrap her forepaws around Spotty's neck and tug her to the ground beside her.

"Where the hell have you been?" She said, muzzle burying her muzzle in her sister's neck fur. "The... the battle, and...? What the crap happened?" She pulled her muzzle from Spottedstream's pelt and jerked her head at Shellkit. "Hes... He's all we've got. Jayfrost's been helping a lot. With the nursery part of it all. Stars know what id do without him." She said softly. Then flicked her tail for Shellbaby to come on over and see Spottedstream. "This is Aunt Spotty, Shellbaby. Come say hello." And Starclan knows that she hopedher voice had been muffled enough that Shellkit hadn't heard hell or crap come from her mouth. If he said that before he was an apprentice she'd cuff him around the ears.

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Last edited by Blazimations; June 25th, 2024 at 08:13 AM.
Old June 25th, 2024, 12:52 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Aggressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
[ HUNTING PATROL 1 ]
Bearsnout
29 Moons || RiverClan Lionheart || He/Him
Beefed Up Tier 1 || . . .
The Paladin
. . .

Bearsnout made sure to keep a distance from Duskleaf's patrol, but still headed in the same direction. He didn't want the border group to scare off all the prey. That would not be good.

So he led the way with a carefree smile, keeping a bit of caution as he scouted out the new area. It was still a forest, but rocky. The rocks hurt his paw pads and were a vast difference from the regular ground back home. It was uneven, not flat. The trees were different too. They were tall and skinny. Now, he didn't know much about trees, but he was sure that trees like this didn't grow back home.

He'd never liked fishing. In fact, Bearsnout was horrible at it. He had all the patience in the world for it, yet he was so big. His shadow always seemed to scare away the little fish. Yet, he found himself missing the familiarity and comfort of the river. Even the littlest things. The smooth rock, the sound of the rushing water, and the solace of it all. Now it was rocky with tall trees, and no river and weird sense and-

Overall he was flooded with a feeling of homesickness. He knew it was foolish. He should stay optimistic, but Bearsnout was never good at handling change. And this was a big one. But he'd made it through that flood, and he'd made it through everything else with RiverClan. He could get through this too. Right? It's different territory, but the same cats. It's still RiverClan. He reminded himself as he padded through the territory.

It seemed his thoughts had distracted him, because when he paused to split up and hunt, Sharkhail was gone.

Oh no. Oh no, no, no. He'd lost Sharkhail?! In this unfamiliar territory?! What was he supposed to tell Dusklion- how was he supposed to know where to go?! Fadingsun would surely kick him off the Lionhearts. Panic was sleeping through him. It made him irrational. It made him spiral into negative thoughts. Deep breaths Bearsnout. Deep. Breaths. It'll be okay. You'll track Sharkhail and find him. He won't be dead.

"Garlicfeather. Stay here, go begin hunting. I'll go find Sharkhail." He instructed, drawing a line in the rough dirt with his claw to mark the meet up spot. "Don't stray too far." With that said he began to track the scent of Sharkhail deeper into the forest.

Bearsnout was able to quickly locate Sharkhail, who was heading back to the patrol with prey. He let out a relieved breath. "I'm glad you were able to find your way back. Sorry for losing you. I didn't realize you were missing. That's on me." He flicked his tail to the line in the dirt clearing. "Wait over there. I'll go catch something real quick."

He headed into the forest to begin hunting, tasting the air to find a thrush. He was pretty good at land hunting, though he preferred rodents. A bird would have to do. He caught sight of it and dropped into a crouch, stalking through the grass until he was finally able to easily pounce and catch the bird. He buried it and continued on with the hunt.

Just his luck. It seemed that he'd found another bird. It was smaller. A wren. The large tom, stalked the small bird through the grass and trees. It was a cute little thing, flitting around and pecking at the ground. He almost felt bad for killing it. But then again, he'd feel worse if he Clanmates starved. Sorry little wren... he thought to himself as he pounded and made the killing blow.

He scooped up the wren and then retrieved the thrush and waited on the clearing by the line, for Garlicfeather to return.

. . .

SO SORRY FOR PROCRASTINATING ON THIS GUYS!! I will get us an extension, but it'd be great if we could get this in tomorrow! - @Fritter @Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

[ HUNTING PATROL 1 ]
"Bearsnout! Go with Garlicfeather 'n Sharkhail down the path followin' Duskleaf's patrol towards the forest 'n see what prey you guys can find. Hopefully there's more down there than up here."
[ @chickadee @Fritter @Fish ]

Sharkhail may or may not had gotten separated from his hunting party but he was a grown adult, he could handle this on his own. Thought there was a slight fear in his heart thinking about what new predators could be out around this place. What snuffed this fear was thinking about how all the children in the clan needed food since they now had none. Pushing the fear down he continued on. After wondering around what seemed like forever the young tom was able to catch a few nice treats. A fat rat, and two sparrows become his treasure. With this in tow he walked back to the patrol spot hoping he hadn't worried his patrolmates too much

[Sorry I forgot patrols existed aaah]

Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 3|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

GarlicFeather’s movements were rigid as they practically marched behind the two, eyes flittering from side to side as he searched the shadows and surroundings for danger. Although he’d been tired at the start, his paws seemed to have gained some unspoken energy he couldn’t track down the root of. But nonetheless it was energy and that’s all he could focus on, he noticed shark hails disappearance a moment after it was pointed out and gave a nod at the suggestion tail sweeping over the ground as he glanced at the crude line in the dirt. GarlicFeather rolled his shoulders and lingered for a moment, simply soaking in the brief stand-still moment before he slunk off paws light toward the tree’s to seek out some prey. What sort of prey was up here he wondered, fish he doubted for sure, perhaps from the lack of cats some of the predators up here there would be more plumper options to hunt? Garlic mentally snorted at the phrase lack of predators as it played back in his head, there wasn’t a whisker of prey so far. If it had been so predator-less he was sure it would be flourishing up here.

GarlicFeather’s focus swept his surroundings as he tried to switch into a mindset that would allow him to hunt properly, moving his paws slightly and in an attempt to sharpen his senses perked his ears right up. Jaw parting in a slow subtle movement GarlicFeather picked up a decently recent scent of mouse, not the exact expectation he had to find but prey was prey; even if small.

[Rolled a… 20/20. Dc: 10]

GarlicFeather caught a glimpse of the mouse and was thoroughly surprised by its plumpness, was star clan themselves feeding this thing or had it simply been absurdly lucky? Well its luck was about to run out. Slowing slightly he managed to get downwind of the furball and tensed muscles bunching in preparation of a pounce. Launching himself toward the mouse in a brief scuffle of paws he’d snagged it and sank his teeth into it’s neck in a killing bite. The mouse’s warm blood coated his senses and clouded them as he pawed at the loose dirt nearby to form a hole to keep the prey in from others well he prowled for more prey. He hoped that SharkHail had been safely found by BearSnout and both were having as much luck as he was with prey.

[+1 Mouse]

GarlicFeather’s thoughts got intertwined with his worries as he crept along, oriented on his past more than where he was placing his paws. He doubted he’d be wrong to worry about the cats still missing from the battle, but in cruel honesty he wasn’t really missing anyone in specific, the whole fuss over his ceaselessly dying mates had tired out his ability to mourn cats. And sure, he felt down from time to time about it but certainly the real thing he was grieving was the loss of their home and reputation in the forest. The clans were cruel and drove them out, were they even clans any more at that? They were more like a bunch of judgemental mutts that thought their opinions outweighed the kits, queens, apprentices, and elderly cats of RiverClan. His thoughts were swatted away before the surge of annoyance from the thought of that battle alone could submerge. His attention was caught by a flutter of feathers nearby and the scent of bird.

[Rolled a… 2/20. Dc:10]

GarlicFeather lingered watching the songbird for the right time, it was hopping along the ground clawed feet clicking against the smooth surface of rock it had landed upon. GarlicFeather kept his eyes glued to the prey and moved forward, claws unsheathing and digging into the dirt in preparation to launch himself upward if the bird flung itself into the air. Just as GarlicFeather prepared to leap a sickening snap made him jump and the bird chirped and in alarm called out as it flew. GarlicFeather snarled lowly as he examined the snapped twig, swiping at it and tossing it to the side his neck fur rose as he took a moment to survey his surroundings and sit for a moment. He wasn’t oblivious toward the idea that predators may be lurking around but he found no use in being fearful of them. If something did appear and it was bigger than him he’d have to hope it was something he already knew how to handle. After a moment of settling down he rose back to his paws and shook out his fur, slinking back to hunting.

[Rolled a… 10/20. Dc:10]

It took a good while of moving before GarlicFeather caught the scent of prey again, musky and clear. Squirrel like actually. His head perked slightly as he tried to recall the smell, chipmunk was it? Little ground squirrels. He wasn’t sure why his memory was so foggy on them, it wasn’t as if they were rare. Moving forward he spotted the chipmunk, perked and watching for predators yet back turned to him. Perfect. Moving forward every pawstep was light as could be and he constantly flicked his attention around incase other chipmunks spotted him, they had an annoyingly loud and high-pitched call so going after one was a gamble that risked the rest of them. Tensed once more GarlicFeather pushed out his legs and leapt toward the chipmunk, cutting off it’s squeak and stopping it’s movements by landing atop of it and rushing to bite it’s neck. Pride flashing across his face and in a brief moment of joy he rose his head and pulled back toward the mouse he’d buried, digging an additional hole to accompany it.

[+1 Chipmunk]

GarlicFeather headed straight off to attempt once more, he wanted as much as he could carry being taken back and wasn’t wasting a single sniff of breath waiting around for some to fall into his paws.

[Rolled a… 7/20. Dc: 10]

GarlicFeather was still lingering in his head, thoughts a buzz of menial things around him he didn’t like, like the rough terrain and how it scraped against his paws. The lack of constant flowing river’s or familiar scents. Everything was just.. wrong. That was the defining ultimate word for this territory as a whole. Wrong. He hated how wrong everything felt, all wrong. Blinking slowly he caught the scent of vole, his heart leapt at the prospect of more prey to catch for the clan. Slinking down to the ground his paws guided him a tad bit too fast and the wind changed on him- throwing his scent toward the vile and sending it scuttling off into the bushes. All very wrong
(Skipping writing out catching the last prey piece since i desperately need to go and just saying he caught a songbird )

[ total- 1 mouse, 1 chipmunk, 1 song bird.]

Making his way, prey clutched in his jaws, back toward SharkHail and BearSnout GarlicFeather dipped his head curtly and blinked at the prey they’d caught. He didn’t have much to say in all honesty nor do.

rolled 20, 2, 10, 7, 14

(Slightly rushed!)

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old June 25th, 2024, 02:32 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

HERB PATROLS

These herb patrols are due the 5th of July. If you would like an extension, request one by the 3rd of July (preferred). If you'd like to be replaced let me know via VM or DM no later than the 29th June.

Post orders are encouraged. If someone has not replied within 24 hours feel free to bump them and if they still haven’t replied within 72 hours from the original post you can skip over them.

Not completing the patrols will result in IC punishment. DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR FINDINGS TO THE PATROL MENU; SQUIDZ AND I WILL BE ADDING THOSE.

Mistyshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
40 Moons, She/Her
Purrks: The Collector, Dreamwalker
It was time for patrols again. Mistyshard headed to the center of the new camp, clearing her throat before she let her voice ring out. "It's time for patrols! Please listen up in case your name is called." Her amber eye scanned the cats around and her mind puzzled over ways to make this work best.

"First, I want Wormbite [ @/wolfie ] to take Amberwing [ @Sklee ] and Tulippaw [ @chickadee ] to the territory. Collect borage, a tall plant with either blue or pink star-shaped flowers. Also, look for juniper berries, which are purple-blue and grow on prickly, dark green bushes."

"Next, Honeystep [ @Fish ], lead Heroneye [ @Fits ] and Cobwebpaw [ @finley !! ] to search for coltsfoot, a flower that looks a bit like a dandelion with white or yellow flowers. And bring back some cobwebs too; we always need those."

"Right, then I'd like Duskleaf [ @Seamrog ] to take Cinderflare [ @occultation ] and Jaggedpaw [ @Madeleine ] to look for marigold, a bright yellow-orange flower with many leaves around its stem. Also, gather some moss while you're out there."

"And finally, Willowpaw [ @SeonghwaBerry ] and Rootpaw [ @poppy ], you two are coming with me to search for dandelion, a flat-headed yellow flower that grows low and has vibrant leaves. Also, let's find some poppy, a red flower with a dark center. Be careful with the seeds. Berrypaw [ @squidz ]... how about you also come along, and I'll kinda leave the lead to you? just try your best and let me know if I ever should take over." She had no doubts Berrypaw would be able to do fine, but she also didn't want to overwhelm the young healer. The lanky molly headed towards the camp entrance and paused there, waiting for the two cats to join her.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old June 25th, 2024, 02:38 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
HERB PATROLS

These herb patrols are due the 5th of July. If you would like an extension, request one by the 3rd of July (preferred). If you'd like to be replaced let me know via VM or DM no later than the 29th June.

Post orders are encouraged. If someone has not replied within 24 hours feel free to bump them and if they still haven’t replied within 72 hours from the original post you can skip over them.

Not completing the patrols will result in IC punishment. DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR FINDINGS TO THE PATROL MENU; SQUIDZ AND I WILL BE ADDING THOSE.

Mistyshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
40 Moons, She/Her
Purrks: The Collector, Dreamwalker
It was time for patrols again. Mistyshard headed to the center of the new camp, clearing her throat before she let her voice ring out. "It's time for patrols! Please listen up in case your name is called." Her amber eye scanned the cats around and her mind puzzled over ways to make this work best.

"First, I want Wormbite [ @/wolfie ] to take Amberwing [ @Sklee ] and Tulippaw [ @chickadee ] to the territory. Collect borage, a tall plant with either blue or pink star-shaped flowers. Also, look for juniper berries, which are purple-blue and grow on prickly, dark green bushes."

"Next, Honeystep [ @Fish ], lead Heroneye [ @Fits ] and Cobwebpaw [ @finley !! ] to search for coltsfoot, a flower that looks a bit like a dandelion with white or yellow flowers. And bring back some cobwebs too; we always need those."

"Right, then I'd like Duskleaf [ @Seamrog ] to take Cinderflare [ @occultation ] and Jaggedpaw [ @Madeleine ] to look for marigold, a bright yellow-orange flower with many leaves around its stem. Also, gather some moss while you're out there."

"And finally, Willowpaw [ @SeonghwaBerry ] and Rootpaw [ @poppy ], you two are coming with me to search for dandelion, a flat-headed yellow flower that grows low and has vibrant leaves. Also, let's find some poppy, a red flower with a dark center. Be careful with the seeds. Berrypaw [ @squidz ]... how about you also come along, and I'll kinda leave the lead to you? just try your best and let me know if I ever should take over." She had no doubts Berrypaw would be able to do fine, but she also didn't want to overwhelm the young healer. The lanky molly headed towards the camp entrance and paused there, waiting for the two cats to join her.
Willowpaw bounded forward, she spotted Berrypaw and blinked gently. "Hello. Your Berrypaw right? I'm Stagheart's apprentice" Willowpaw purred gently, staying calm and friendly as she noticed this apprentice had a shy side to her.

@squidz (Sister bonding time ; - ; )

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old June 25th, 2024, 03:44 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 23 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter
__________________________________________________ ___

The air tasted bitter. The sharp rocks beneath his paws stung. The sky was grey and overcast. His fur bristled and his whisker twitched, they hadn't been in this camp for long but mudsmoke knew they'd be here longer than the rest of their temporary camps. They had made it to the mountain, their so called safe haven away from rogues and Loners that lived in the outskirts of the clan territories. Mudsmoke stretched wincing at the way his injuries pulled at the action. His shoulders still ached and it hurt to lay on his side. Sitting up he began grooming his fur flat, his anger for the actions of the other clans sparking up every time he saw a missing clump of fur or his tongue grazed over a scar. Reminders of the reason they were out here.

The tip of his tail flicked in irritation. He wanted to have been on one of the patrols that scouted the area, he wanted to be hunting for prey to feed his clan, he wanted to help build one of the dens but NO! He was too injured to do any good, his leg was still broken and needed to rest! It was all a bunch of crap, he could walk perfectly fine! He didn't need to be resting, he should be working like everyone else. He had an apprentice to train, prey to hunt and yet this stupid injury was holding him back.

Pushing himself to his paws, he bit back a hiss as pain shot through him. Gritting his teeth he forced his expression to stay neutral, if he wanted to act better he had to play the part. He limped out of the makeshift warriors den, far from complete. They were luck it hadn't rained yet, he thought as he glanced around the clearing, none of the dens looked fully built..sure there were areas that looked fit to be a den but wasn't as protected, a few walls would do to block out wind and rain. Some areas need to be expanded since it wasn't big enough to hold the sufficient amount of cats. He should probably help with that right? He had nothing better to do any way. The fresh kill pile was also extremely low. They had just got here after all...

There wasn't much but a few supplies were stacked up near the entrance of camp, he dragged himself over ignoring how his hind leg protested against the simple action. Picking what he could carry in his maw, he made his way towards the nursery. It looked like the most protected den to him already but he wanted to just add a bit to the entrance before he focused on some other den. Elders next probably, they could use a few walls.

{| open |}
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old June 26th, 2024, 01:25 AM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

MorningMimic
MorningKit, MorningPaw

29 Moons | He/Him | Pansexual

RiverClan Warrior

___

@Wingnettle

___

MorningMimic looked around the new camp, spotting a kit who didn't seem to be doing anything. He padded over, his tail swaying behind him.

'Hey, kiddo. You wan' to learn how to swim?'

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old June 26th, 2024, 03:45 AM

Status: I'm typing this late at night I should probably sleep.
Bump Policy: Every 48 hours

Rosekit
2 Moons
3/10
Purrks: None

The scariest part was over. At least, that's what Rosekit had believed and told herself. She didn't want to think about the journey and the battle. She looked around for something to distract herself from the hectic past moon or so.

(open!)
Old June 26th, 2024, 12:00 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: please don't bump ^^
My Mood: Confused

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |

Heroneye gazed at the ground, her front paws running along the rough stone floor of RiverClan’s new camp, a nervous habit she’d developed almost instantly. A lot was changing in the Clan, even outside its exile. Kits were becoming apprentices, apprentices becoming warriors, and a fair few outsiders were joining as well--including some cats from other Clans. Fadingsun--Fadingstar now--had been especially apprehensive when announcing that news in particular. Given the circumstances, of course many of her Clanmates would be hesitant to welcome in cats from the very Clans that had driven RiverClan from their home.

And how did Heroneye feel about it? She tried asking herself, but there was no answer. Everything just felt a bit further away, like a fish whose scales she could skim with her claws but who would slip away before she could pull it out from the water. When it was clear that such questions bore no fruit, she wondered what she would have thought before, in RiverClan, when everything was normal. Again, nothing. Maybe it was pointless, anyway; the two Heroneyes that existed in her mind were so alien to each other that trying to cross reference them was a waste in the end.

At the very least, she had no interest in antagonizing them. After all, the outsiders could have very easily just left Duskstar and the kit to fend off the fox on their own, and nobody would have noticed. In such a moment of vulnerability, they could have just sat by and let the cards fall where they may. But they didn’t, so that had to mean something, right?

So Heroneye just sat there, having gone nowhere with her thoughts, just wasting her time.

( @Tallstar )
Old June 26th, 2024, 12:40 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Breezy

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw's ears perked up in surprise at Mistyshard — her, leading the patrol? Alright... she could do that, right? It would've been a tad less intimidating if they were still in their natural habitat, but these mountains... they didn't seem too promising. Dandelion and poppy would be closer to the foothills, she imagined, so... might need to lead them down a tad? These thoughts stirred in her mind, but she nodded firmly in response to her mentor, letting her know she'd do her best. Thankfully, Mistyshard seemed understanding enough that if she couldn't do it right now, she'd take over... but, feeling a tad better than she had the past few days, the dark brown she-cat was determined to try.

Making her way over to her mentor, Berrypaw glanced over at Willowpaw, who had introduced herself. She seemed friendly, with a gentle side to her; that certainly calmed Berry's nerves, knowing there was another nicer cat on the patrol. It wasn't like she had any haughty warriors to impress right now.

The medicine cat apprentice let out a small, friendly purr in greeting and dipped her head. "H-Hi, yes... he's talked about you before. It's... nice to meet you," she mewed kindly, offering a small smile. It was true, Stagheart had talked about Willowpaw plenty of times when he and Berrypaw would sit down and catch up. It was hard to see him these days with her medicine training, but he always seemed to say that her and Willowpaw would get along. She'd been hesitant at first, not one to easily have friends — but with how nice Willowpaw was already being, it was easier to think he'd be right.

Then she sat down, curling her tail over her paws and waited for Rootpaw to arrive.

[ @starry - Mistyshard | @SeonghwaBerry - Willowpaw | @poppy - Rootpaw ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Last edited by squidz; June 26th, 2024 at 12:41 PM.
Old June 26th, 2024, 01:44 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Larkwing
~<>~
24 moons || she/her || RiverClan Warrior || Kitty Softpaws, Mind Reader, Beefed Up T2
scarred, scrawny dilute tortoiseshell; green eyes

All in all, RiverClan seemed to be settling into their new camp... relatively well. The shadows of battle hung over all of them, seeped into their bones and their expressions. Lark can see it in the way nary a single cat got away without a scratch, she can see it in the way they look over their shoulders, as if half expecting an attack to come yet again.

This isn't unexpected, in fact, Lark would've been more surprised if the echos of war did not hang over their heads. It keeps everyone busy, at the very least, and none so far have come up to her as she sits near the camp entrance, keeping watch over those coming and going. She doesn't expect this quiet to last long - it never does in RiverClan - and she's sure there are plenty with some choice words for her. But, for now, she'll keep standing guard.

[ @dino. - redmire || figured i'd go ahead and get a starter up !! ]