by dino.
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 12:35 PM

Old June 25th, 2024, 07:43 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Ferndew anxiously glances from face to face, thoughts swirling uncomfortably in her mind.

[ activity, closed ]

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old June 25th, 2024, 08:46 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 29 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips
header by @/burntToast

꧁꧂

Raggedear yawned as he lay in the sunlight, belly fur warm. He purred contently as he basked in its warmth, possibly the most content he’s ever been. He flicked his ear, and odd noise against the ground reached him. Twisting his head up as he still lay on his back, he spotted a small brown tabby Kit kneading the ground impatiently. The warrior’s whiskers twitched in amusement. What could a kit that size be that bent out of shape over?

The warrior gave another big yawn and rolled over into a stretch, shaking the dirt that collected on his fur off before he trot over to Hollowkit. ”Hey kid, what’s buggin’ ya?” He asked, eyes glinting with amusement.

[ @Neptune. - no worries !! ]

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY LEOPARDHEART00
Old June 25th, 2024, 12:35 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Swanpaw

She/Her - They/them
(10/100)

Swanpaw had followed along with Redhawk in an attempt to support both her and her brother who was horrifically injured. How could she have let this happen? She should’ve kept a better eye on Elkpaw – that was her job as his sister, wasn’t it? Making sure that he didn’t get himself into trouble and being the calm to his storm. Right? She had failed. She failed so bad. Elkpaw had nearly gotten himself killed and what were they doing? Sitting in the camp doing nothing! She was a horrible, very bad sister who brought shame on her entire family–

When they made their way into camp, Redhawk immediately addressed Bumblestar, and the young apprentice found herself cringing away. Unlike the Hornet, their tears had not yet stopped falling and they surely look like a mess. That massive ShadowClan tom opted not to eat her, but the fear of being berated by the leader in front of the whole clan for her negligence was far too much.

Shame.

Her mother had been the first to approach – racing to Redhawk’s side and grabbing Elkpaw from her. Swanpaw had never seen their mother look so… defeated. It was as if she were preparing for the worst, like her own son was a ghost. The way she handled him, as if he were made of the fluff that comes on dandelions was… sad? Swanpaw didn’t know how to describe the feeling she felt within her chest, but the sight of her mother looking so tired and weak was simply overwhelming. The apologies – Great stars above, it was just too much. She could feel her heart breaking all over again. She felt ashamed. This was her fault. She should’ve stayed with him. They should’ve never have let Elkpaw go out alone.
”I’m sorry.” The bicolored apprentice mewed out silently, voice catching in their throat.

Failure.

No one heard her. Of course they wouldn’t hear her, she barely even said it loud enough to hear it herself. Plus, how would they? She was just in the background, like always. Her own mother hadn’t even noticed that she was standing right there. But could she blame her? They were the weak one. They were the untalented one. They were simply there to fill in numbers, doing just enough to stay out of the way. She knew that Mommy loved her, or she hoped so anyways, but if she was in her position, she wouldn’t pay her any mind either. Elkpaw, as always, was the priority right now. She didn’t want to feel jealous, but she did and she was disgusted with herself for feeling that way. She knew that Elkpaw was rightfully receiving the attention (I mean, just look at him), but that didn’t change the sting or hurt that came with being ignored.

Disgusting.

It was then that Springlight came over, quickly assessing the damage that was done. Springlight was supposed to be the sibling’s older sister or something, but Swanpaw was far too intimidated and shy to reach out to the healer first. She was just… Well, she didn’t know. Swanpaw was worried that she would never be able to match up to the accomplishments of her sister – instead living in her shadow just as she did with Elkpaw. She began giving out orders to a few warriors in order to get some herbs for the clan. Why was it that she was so important? Swanpaw wanted to be important too! The diluted tortoiseshell also wanted to have a role amongst her peers, to be noticed, so why was she stuck where she was?
”I want to help”

Invisible.

Once again her voice went unheard as Springlight was already in motion in search of more help. Swanpaw didn’t dare speak up louder and bring more attention to herself. She had already done enough, failing her loved ones and bringing shame to the family merely by existing. She’d never be as strong or assertive as Elkpaw, she’d never be as talented as Springlight, she’d never be as quick to learn as her other siblings. She was a mere background character in her own life, simply watching as the main characters progressed the story with their own abilities. The idea she strived for, to be the perfect daughter for Mommy and Daddy was unobtainable for her and she was only just now realizing that that was the case.

Speaking of… Daddy was here now. He… was scary. Instinctively, Swanpaw shrank even further to the ground, ears pinned against her head as she waited for that anger to be directed towards her. It never came. Instead, her father looked to Redhawk, demanding that a name be given – presumably to get revenge for the damage that Elkpaw had so violently accrued. There was no name. That massive orange tom had been the one who found Elkpaw and then saved him, but it seems that even he didn’t know who it was that had hurt her brother.

Wasted space.

Once again, it seems that she went unnoticed. She couldn’t handle it anymore, it hurt too much. She couldn’t stand the thought that all of this would somehow come back and bite her later. They couldn’t speak up, not really. What right did they have to seek out comfort for the experience they had undergone when Elkpaw receiving attention was far more pressing?

Wordlessly, Swanpaw padded up to her father and pressed her forehead against his chest – closing her eyes as the tears began to flow more readily. ”I’m sorry Daddy,” She whimpered, voice shaking as she choked back the sob that threatened to overwhelm her ”I’m sorry I wasn’t with him. I shouldn’t have let him leave by himself.” It was all her fault. She should’ve stopped him, she should’ve noticed something sooner. If only she had asked Redhawk before things escalated the way they did, perhaps they could have protected him.

”It’s my fault.”

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old June 25th, 2024, 02:28 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Hollowkit
~<>~
2 moons || he/him || ThunderClan kit
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

Soon enough, one of the incompetent creatures addressed the Great King, Hollowkit. Wrinkling his nose at the russet colored tom, Hollowkit glances away from him, unwilling to let his precious eyes be sullied by the sight of a warrior lounging.

"Don't yew have a job to do?" He demands, trying to sound impressive and commanding but coming across only as petulant or bossy to anyone other than himself. "Why're yew sittin' around?" He'd been under the impression that warriors had a job to do at all times of day, yet very quickly those tales of important tasks seemed to be nothing more than exaggerations.

[ @JellyCat - ragged ]
Old June 25th, 2024, 02:32 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Clearing

IRISTHORN
ThunderClan Warrior
19 Moons
She / Her

Iristhorn lay beside the warrior’s den, head on her white forepaws. The she-cat opened one green eye as she heard paw steps approach her.

[OPEN ]

Leafpaw is currently a WindClan Apprentice. If she is needed, mention me.

Larkswoop has Beefed Up Tier 3, Flock Together Tier 3, and Lyrebird’s Lullaby.
Old June 25th, 2024, 03:55 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Bravekit
wind this world
until the end

+ she/her + No purrks

Oh someone answered her call it had been for any cat that would heed her crazy thrills. Bravekit was hoping for an older cat who was taller but another kit her age would be just as great! She puffed out her chest fur and leveled the other kit with a grin, "Hah! You my fellow kit will help me reach the very top of that den!" she pointed to the nursery. She would probably go for another den but something was telling her that the older cats would put a quick stop to her intentions. "Have you ever wondered what it was like for a bird to fly?" she lowered her head and gave a wondering gaze to Cottonkit. She wanted to focus more on her leaping skills but if this would get the other to agree to her easily so be it. Her plan only involved just jumping from the top of the den, it should be fine no one ought to get hurt as long as they landed right.

@hiraeth

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old June 25th, 2024, 07:47 PM
Memoria

Bump Policy: after reply, then once a week.
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kix View Post

Bravekit
wind this world
until the end

+ she/her + No purrks

Oh someone answered her call it had been for any cat that would heed her crazy thrills. Bravekit was hoping for an older cat who was taller but another kit her age would be just as great! She puffed out her chest fur and leveled the other kit with a grin, "Hah! You my fellow kit will help me reach the very top of that den!" she pointed to the nursery. She would probably go for another den but something was telling her that the older cats would put a quick stop to her intentions. "Have you ever wondered what it was like for a bird to fly?" she lowered her head and gave a wondering gaze to Cottonkit. She wanted to focus more on her leaping skills but if this would get the other to agree to her easily so be it. Her plan only involved just jumping from the top of the den, it should be fine no one ought to get hurt as long as they landed right.

@hiraeth

COTTONKIT
a fluffy, white kit with light brown 'freckles'

The black kitten had taken notice of her as soon as Cottonkit spoke. --Reach the very top of that den! As soon as the words went from her ears to her brain, Cottonkit could feel the adrenaline pumping through her blood. However, it was accompanied by a feeling of dread. Anxiety, even. For if they were caught, they'd be punished, no doubt. Have you ever wondered what it was like for a bird to fly?

Well, yes! Cottonkit had dreams of flying through the forest like a bird. Going from treetop to treetop and feeling the wind rush past her ears. "I have..." She mewed, slowly becoming more convinced to assist this rumbunctious cat. "But are you sure it's safe? What if you fall and hurt yourself?" However, no matter how hard the black kit tried to convince her, Cottonkit would always worry. She didn't want to get in trouble, but she certainly didn't want to seem like a kittypet in front of someone who was obviously so cool..!

"I... look. I'll help you, OK? But... we just... need to make sure you won't get hurt, okay? Maybe we can find some moss or something!" Yeah, Moss was a good idea. They could grab some from the nursery and just put it right back when they were done. Definitely! Hopefully..?

My Characters | My Art Stand

--Choice is yours, don't be late.
Old June 25th, 2024, 10:26 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Shouting. Shouting and blood. This time it was from Redhawk, and while Bumblestar had come to expect at least a little bit of craziness from her Clanmates, she thought her Hornets knew better. Turns out this was serious this time around.

"Enough," she barked, cutting around Lioncrest, Dovefluff, and Swanpaw so that she could get close enough to inspect the apprentice before lifting her head to look at Redhawk. "While you move him, tell me what happened. The whole of what you know." Because if she needed to start looking at ShadowClan as her next target with the fish down for the count, she needed to be aware of that.

[ @taillow @/jayvines @/poppy @/illiri @/dark ]

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; June 25th, 2024 at 10:29 PM.
Old June 25th, 2024, 10:59 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
REDHAWK
she/they | thunderclan hornet | 34 moons
As fast as she could manage with her injured paw, and doing her best to not jostle the young tom around, Redhawk eventually made it back to camp. The tears had thankfully stopped by now, but it was clear that she was overwhelmed with the panic in her gaze. "SSS-Springlight! D-Drizzlecloud! P-Please - I need y-your help."

Her legs shook as swung her head towards the medicine den, hobbling towards it. In the clearing she caught sight of Bumblestar, slowing her pace a bit. "B-B-Bumblestar. Elkpaw... he was... h-he was at the border. SSS-ShadowClan got him. I-I-I didn't even see him leave, and-and..." Her breaths were coming in fast, a small hiccup leaving her as her whole body shook - both with guilt and under the weight of her apprentice.

[ Bumblestar, Elkpaw - @dino. ] [ Swanpaw - @Dark ] [ Springlight - @iliri ] [ Drizzlecloud - @Omari ]
[ Dovefluff - @poppy ] [ Lioncrest - @Jayvines ] - for elk's parents!
Ow. Ow ow owie. Elkpaw had barely registered the race back to camp, in and out of consciousness between bouts of 'hurting' and 'mama' and 'papa' and 'thirsty'. As soon as Redhawk halted in the clearing, he slumped off of her back and landed on the ground, his working eye blinking blearily through unshed tears. He could hear her, but when he lifted his head, her words faded into background noise at the sight of his Mama and Papa.

Despite his battered state, a shaky purr rumbled in his throat and he managed a wobbling smile. Gone were the doubts from when they hadn't been around to help him before. They were here now, and that's all he wanted.

But Swanpaw made him sad again. And Lioncrest's visible anger made his smile falter, ears flipping back against his head.

"It's not Swan's fault," he tried to say, but through his garbled voice and swollen tongue, it sounded more like, "No-Thwan'th faul!" He inched forward to nudge Lioncrest's paw, sniffling. "Papa."

[ @taillow @poppy @Jayvines @Dark @iliri ]

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; June 25th, 2024 at 10:59 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:34 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Crowtalon sat in the clearing)(activity post)

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon