Last post by bubble[error].
Today 08:59 AM
Quick Adopts for kk!
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:57 AM

Old June 24th, 2024, 12:52 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

❀~❀Ivykit❀~❀
She/her|Kit|Thunderclan
-------------
She was shaking. she tried to stop it, but her body had a mind of its own at this point. she could barely step forward. oh gosh. there were so many cats looking at her. She gulped, hoping that she could live up to whatever expectations these cats had for her.

Despite this bout of nervousness, she was still excited. it was finally here! Soon she would have a new name. After all the waiting in her life, she was glad she could finally be an apprentice. And leave camp even!

Taking a deep breath, she took another small step forward and looked up at her leader. she would make her proud.
Flamegaze|Character Finder|Random Art Shop
Old June 24th, 2024, 02:33 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Nightgaze grinned with surprise. Starting with apprentice ceremonies? That was new! A welcome change though! Hopefully she'd get to mentor one of them!

(Lazy post ahhh!)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; June 25th, 2024 at 11:41 AM.
Old June 24th, 2024, 09:37 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Lioncrest ~

Gingerly padding over to the host of his clanmates, the large golden tom gently settled into a sitting position (being careful not to put any weight onto his injured side). This meeting would be one of victory; a meeting of ceremony and success... Perhaps he should clean the blood from his muzzle. Ears perked up to listen for the continuation of Bumblestar's announcements, Lioncrest began the slow and methodical process of grooming the blood and remains of battle from his fur.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Mistheart ~

Peeking out from the warrior's den, the small grey molly's ears perked up as she watched her clanmates file back in from their battle and Bumblestar call a meeting. She seemed in a good mood... Paws-crossed everything had gone according to plan. Whatever the case, new apprentices were being appointed, so she could sit and watch for now.

Old June 24th, 2024, 10:11 PM
Rainbow Rat

Bump Policy: 12 hours
My Mood: Goofy

SNAKEPELT

Snakepelt perked their ears, nodding their head. They were quite interested in the change. Snake was excited for the kits nonetheless!
Old June 25th, 2024, 12:07 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Good, at least both of them were paying attention. Bumblestar's tail tapped the stone as she watched the two kits move forward when called.

"Rosekit, Ivykit, until you prove yourselves worthy of your warrior names, you'll go by Rosepaw and Ivypaw. Rosepaw, you'll be training with Twilightforest. Ivypaw, your mentor will be Raggedear." From what she had seen, both warriors were trustworthy enough to handle the task, and she assumed that if at least Rosepaw had any issues with mentoring, somebody would be hearing about it. Hopefully her.

She allowed a moment for the Clan to congratulate the new apprentices before carrying on.

"As far as reassignments go. Mudhound, since Silverpaw's recently suffered the loss of one of his legs, I'm assigning him to you so you can teach him how to function with only three. Sparrowpelt, you're with Mushroompaw. Daylightwing, Oatpaw. Redhawk, once Elkpaw's healed up again, go right ahead 'n continue his training, but I'd also like you to take on Brindlepaw. Alpinepaw, with Hollyheart. Violetfreckle, Summerpaw. Skunkridge, I know you've already got Stormpaw, but go ahead and get Wolfpaw caught up too. Salmonshade, with Whitepaw."

Now, with that said and done, she could get into the thick of what needed to be said. Bumblestar cleared her throat. "For those of you who didn't participate," she started, "we've just come back from the raid on RiverClan. Twilightstar 'n Dawnstar showed up as promised, 'n RiverClan's been driven out of their territory for the next two moons. Cattail Pond'll be reclaimed, 'n I want to take a large group out to go explore the rest of their land once we're able. When they come back, we'll hopefully have some good insights on the inner workings of their territory, 'n how to navigate it 'n take advantage of it when we need to.

"No one on our side was lost in the fight, but Thistletoe decided it was a good idea to come along even though I said those weren't called were supposed to stay back, 'n when I demoted him for going against orders, he chose to leave the Clan instead of facing the consequences. If you see him around, you're free to do whatever you want with him. He's no longer welcome in ThunderClan."

Hopefully back to good news. If there was a repeat of the last attempt at a warrior ceremony... the perpetrator wouldn't be leaving alive this time. Thrushkit's remaining claim to life was a mercy she would never again allow. With a twitch of her ears, Bumblestar descended the Stormcrest to stand beneath it, so that she could more easily address the soon-to-be warriors like she always did.

"With this chapter over, though, I'd like to close it off on a couple of good notes. Fallingpaw, Treepaw, both of you step forward."

#tcmeeting

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old June 25th, 2024, 01:48 AM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

DaylightWing
DaylightKit, DaylightPaw

14 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

ThunderClan Warrior

___

@SeonghwaBerry

___

DaylightWing squealed happily before padding over to her new apprentice, purring.

'OatPaw, right? Ooh! I'm so excited. You're going to be the best warrior ever. I can just tell! Just let me know when you want to start training and I'll bring you out!'

The gray and cream tripod purred before her face turned serious. 'If you don't kickstart training within a quarter moon I'll drag you out whether you like it or not.'

She quickly chuckled, smiling 'Don't worry. I'm not mean. I just don't want you to fall behind.'

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old June 25th, 2024, 02:31 AM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinepaw 》
55/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw appeared and chanted along with her clanmates.

(OPEN)
Old June 25th, 2024, 03:47 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Dawnpaw n turtlekit chant the new names of the clan mates n dawn saw alpinepaw n waved with her tail.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old June 25th, 2024, 07:27 AM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post
DaylightWing
DaylightKit, DaylightPaw

14 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

ThunderClan Warrior

___

@SeonghwaBerry

___

DaylightWing squealed happily before padding over to her new apprentice, purring.

'OatPaw, right? Ooh! I'm so excited. You're going to be the best warrior ever. I can just tell! Just let me know when you want to start training and I'll bring you out!'

The gray and cream tripod purred before her face turned serious. 'If you don't kickstart training within a quarter moon I'll drag you out whether you like it or not.'

She quickly chuckled, smiling 'Don't worry. I'm not mean. I just don't want you to fall behind.'
Oatpaw's face stayed serious and neutral. A hint of underlying sadness in his eyes as he nodded. "Glad we agree. You can take me out as soon as possible if you please. If you'd rather wait I suppose I could to." Oatpaw meowed, he had been abanonded by his other mentors, plently of times did he lose all trust in warriors. The Tom had become independent and cold. Only warm to Weepingwillow, his sister, and her soon to be born kits. Sighing, Oatpaw assessed his mentor. She was hyper and happy for the most part, but she knew when to be serious and was quick to switch up. She was a formidable warrior by the looks of it. Perhaps in battle shes a completely different cat? Oatpaw wondered this, his unique, navy blue hues rested on his mentor. After studying her with a stiff compsure, his eyes and body seemed to relax.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old June 25th, 2024, 08:31 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 29 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips
header by @/burntToast

꧁꧂

Raggedear watched with undisguised fondness as Rosekit was called up for his ceremony. ”Good luck, Pipsqueak!” He whispered, urging the soon-to-be-apprentice forward. The tom turned his attention to Bumblestar, but not before giving the other kit that stumbled forward with Rosekit a brief nod of encouragement as well. Pride swelled in his chest. These apprentices are the new generation to keep ThunderClan strong. And with apprentices like Rosekit, Raggedear had no worries about the future of their Clan. He remembers how eager he was to learn back in the day.

As Bumblestar gave Rosekit- no- Rosepawto Twilightforest, Raggedear blinked happily at the new apprentice. He didn’t know Twilightforest, but he trusted his leader’s choice. Quickly though, she continued on and assigned Ivypaw to him. The russet warrior quickly tried to hide his bewildered look at the surprise mentorship, but his eyes glowed with pride as he stepped up to his new apprentice, touching his nose lightly to hers. ”Hello, Ivypaw.” He murmured with emphasis on her new name. ”Come sit with me.” He invited warmly, going back to take his seat where he was before as Bumblestar continued with her report.

It looked like two new warriors would join their ranks today.

[ @Weekend-Wondering | @Frozen Reign | @dino. - character mention ]

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY LEOPARDHEART00

Last edited by JellyCat; June 25th, 2024 at 01:29 PM.