Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by Blazimations
Today 07:27 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:38 AM
Free digital art apps...
Last post by alaskaa
Today 06:16 AM
Picnic Prey Social...
Today 06:07 AM
build a barrier! [ camp...
by taillow
Today 05:59 AM

Old June 22nd, 2024, 11:59 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

[ HUNTING PATROL 1 ]
"Bearsnout! Go with Garlicfeather 'n Sharkhail down the path followin' Duskleaf's patrol towards the forest 'n see what prey you guys can find. Hopefully there's more down there than up here."
[ @chickadee @Fritter @Fish ]

Sharkhail may or may not had gotten separated from his hunting party but he was a grown adult, he could handle this on his own. Thought there was a slight fear in his heart thinking about what new predators could be out around this place. What snuffed this fear was thinking about how all the children in the clan needed food since they now had none. Pushing the fear down he continued on. After wondering around what seemed like forever the young tom was able to catch a few nice treats. A fat rat, and two sparrows become his treasure. With this in tow he walked back to the patrol spot hoping he hadn't worried his patrolmates too much

[Sorry I forgot patrols existed aaah]

Old June 22nd, 2024, 08:15 PM
villain of your dreams

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

EVENINGTHAW,
THE EXECUTIONER
RIVERCLAN | HULK SMASH! , JUST A SCRATCH
@constellation @Bean [hunting patrol 3; forest area]

Eveningthaw rolled his heavy shoulders, and on large paws bounded over to join the group at the deputy's call. He wasn't feeling up to talking, not after everything, and he was lost in thought. A lot of things were on the mind of the executioner, like shredding Windclan between his curved claws like mince meat.

With a nod over his shoulder, he lead the pair out of camp and towards the forest area.

[sorry this is late! i'm really behind agh,]

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Antlerkit

Last edited by redshiftreign; June 24th, 2024 at 01:36 AM.
Old June 22nd, 2024, 09:40 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

[ HUNTING PATROL 1 ]
Bearsnout
29 Moons || RiverClan Lionheart || He/Him
Beefed Up Tier 1 || . . .
The Paladin
. . .

Bearsnout made sure to keep a distance from Duskleaf's patrol, but still headed in the same direction. He didn't want the border group to scare off all the prey. That would not be good.

So he led the way with a carefree smile, keeping a bit of caution as he scouted out the new area. It was still a forest, but rocky. The rocks hurt his paw pads and were a vast difference from the regular ground back home. It was uneven, not flat. The trees were different too. They were tall and skinny. Now, he didn't know much about trees, but he was sure that trees like this didn't grow back home.

He'd never liked fishing. In fact, Bearsnout was horrible at it. He had all the patience in the world for it, yet he was so big. His shadow always seemed to scare away the little fish. Yet, he found himself missing the familiarity and comfort of the river. Even the littlest things. The smooth rock, the sound of the rushing water, and the solace of it all. Now it was rocky with tall trees, and no river and weird sense and-

Overall he was flooded with a feeling of homesickness. He knew it was foolish. He should stay optimistic, but Bearsnout was never good at handling change. And this was a big one. But he'd made it through that flood, and he'd made it through everything else with RiverClan. He could get through this too. Right? It's different territory, but the same cats. It's still RiverClan. He reminded himself as he padded through the territory.

It seemed his thoughts had distracted him, because when he paused to split up and hunt, Sharkhail was gone.

Oh no. Oh no, no, no. He'd lost Sharkhail?! In this unfamiliar territory?! What was he supposed to tell Dusklion- how was he supposed to know where to go?! Fadingsun would surely kick him off the Lionhearts. Panic was sleeping through him. It made him irrational. It made him spiral into negative thoughts. Deep breaths Bearsnout. Deep. Breaths. It'll be okay. You'll track Sharkhail and find him. He won't be dead.

"Garlicfeather. Stay here, go begin hunting. I'll go find Sharkhail." He instructed, drawing a line in the rough dirt with his claw to mark the meet up spot. "Don't stray too far." With that said he began to track the scent of Sharkhail deeper into the forest.

Bearsnout was able to quickly locate Sharkhail, who was heading back to the patrol with prey. He let out a relieved breath. "I'm glad you were able to find your way back. Sorry for losing you. I didn't realize you were missing. That's on me." He flicked his tail to the line in the dirt clearing. "Wait over there. I'll go catch something real quick."

He headed into the forest to begin hunting, tasting the air to find a thrush. He was pretty good at land hunting, though he preferred rodents. A bird would have to do. He caught sight of it and dropped into a crouch, stalking through the grass until he was finally able to easily pounce and catch the bird. He buried it and continued on with the hunt.

Just his luck. It seemed that he'd found another bird. It was smaller. A wren. The large tom, stalked the small bird through the grass and trees. It was a cute little thing, flitting around and pecking at the ground. He almost felt bad for killing it. But then again, he'd feel worse if he Clanmates starved. Sorry little wren... he thought to himself as he pounded and made the killing blow.

He scooped up the wren and then retrieved the thrush and waited on the clearing by the line, for Garlicfeather to return.

. . .

SO SORRY FOR PROCRASTINATING ON THIS GUYS!! I will get us an extension, but it'd be great if we could get this in tomorrow! - @Fritter @Fish

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

Last edited by chickadee; June 22nd, 2024 at 09:41 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2024, 11:20 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy View Post
"Uh...." Starrypaw paused. "I-I'm not that brave, not like you. The other cats who liked to hang around the twolegplace that the clan stayed, they were there before you came, they liked to harass me. So I joined that clan for protection, that and so I could be able to eat. I almost starved, living all by myself..... I wish I could be a brave warrior, like you."

SPIRALTAIL
Hmm so a former loner he had meet a few time to time it seemed like every cat from far and wide was some form of an outcast but who was he to judge he was certainly not in the position too besides he had met a group of rouges during his travels that taught him many things perhaps this cat was the same although the mention of getting harrasesd irked him “You’ll learn the warrior ways and maybe someday be like me he added nicely in a way he knew how

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old June 23rd, 2024, 06:43 PM
I'm Wind

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
SPIRALTAIL
Hmm so a former loner he had meet a few time to time it seemed like every cat from far and wide was some form of an outcast but who was he to judge he was certainly not in the position too besides he had met a group of rouges during his travels that taught him many things perhaps this cat was the same although the mention of getting harrasesd irked him “You’ll learn the warrior ways and maybe someday be like me he added nicely in a way he knew how
"Ha....." Starrypaw didn't believe him. She was a scaredy-cat, would jump at her own shadow. Well, she used to until she realized that her shadow wouldn't hurt her. "I'm scared of loud noises, water, shouting twolegs, twoleg monsters, twoleg thunderpaths, thorns, big mean cats, and cat with very long claws who like to show off their long claws. I used to be scared of my own shadow, and I still jump when I see it unexpected. I'll never be like you, because you're brave and I'm not. I'm a pushover and everyone knows it." Starrypaw looked down at her paws at this outburst. Way to go, what would this cat think of her now?

Snowpaw: Primal Instincts, Silver Tongue
Cloud: Mind Reader

I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)
Old June 24th, 2024, 08:45 AM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Shellkit Existed. (Closed)

POSTING SCHEDULE (roughly)
Monday - WC | Tuesday - THC | Wednesday - RC | Thursday - SHC | Friday/Sat/Sun - Catchup |

Please know that this is general and some posts may come early or late!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |
Old June 24th, 2024, 08:48 AM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Shellkit blinked, rolling over and cuddling against his mom.
@Blazimations

POSTING SCHEDULE (roughly)
Monday - WC | Tuesday - THC | Wednesday - RC | Thursday - SHC | Friday/Sat/Sun - Catchup |

Please know that this is general and some posts may come early or late!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |
Old June 24th, 2024, 12:12 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Starrykit
Riverclan | 1 moon
Mind Reader

TW: Eating disorder, slight gore depiction, ptsd, vomit

Starrykit was staring silently at the piece of meat that Mistyshard had brought her and her sister earlier. Elderkit had already finished her piece, but she couldn't bring herself to even get a lick. She kept staring at the unnatural pose the squirrel was in, the angle at its head was turned on, and the trickle of slimy blood that poured from its tiny neck, torn apart. How could Elderkit...?

Her stomach churned. Suddenly she wanted to throw up, though she had nothing in her belly at that moment. A dense, unpleasant feeling was slithering through her body and the only sight of that red liquid was enough to make her sick. No, she could not share the squirrel with Elderkit. Their first meat, their first piece of prey after being nursed for more than a moon, and she had spoiled that moment. What was her sister thinking of her?

She was hungry, and yet her body refused what she had in front of her. She must look ridiculous and odd because the cats around her were starting to throw her gazes and murmur to each other. The whisper seemed to whirl around her, and the feeling in her stomach worsened once more.

She gazed at Elderkit miserably, unable to utter a single word. What is wrong with me...?

Posting order: @Estelle @ghost. @SeonghwaBerry @dagnyme @cowboy froggo @starry

Feel free to skip the person in front of you if no reply comes in 5 days!

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Last edited by Wingnettle; June 24th, 2024 at 03:21 PM.
Old June 24th, 2024, 04:40 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Mudsmoke silently existed in anguish
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old June 24th, 2024, 07:58 PM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Hopeful

II She/Her II 27 Moons II RiverClan Warrior II
[ Herbal Knowledge T1 ● The Collector ]

It had been a long time. Outsider scent hung on Spottedstream's pelt as she walked through the new camp. It was crazy how the clan had gotten driven out. I should have been there. she thought angrily. But none of that mattered. Her body screamed in protest as she dragged herself through the camp, blue hues scanning the cats. She was hungry and was tired as hell, but seeing one specific face changed her demeanor entirely.

"GOLDIE!" the molly called out, sprinting to her sister. "Goldie, oh Goldie I missed you so much!" Spottedstream sobbed, a loud purr rumbling in her throat. At that moment, she felt safe. Like nothing could hurt her. Tears streamed down the bengal molly's face as she curled up next to her sister. "I-I'm so so sorry Goldie. I tried to find my way back, but when i got there, nobody was there. I-I followed the clan's scent a-and ended up here and, and- Oh my stars I missed you so much!" the molly sobbed, burying her face in her sister's fur. She missed goldie like hell, and now they were reunited. After a few moments of Spottedstream being silent, she lifted her head to face Goldfish, eyes still wet from her tears. "There's so much we need to catch up on. How's your kits? A-And what happened to the clan and is there any fish?" she asked, her stomach growling with hunger. But she didn't care. She was home.

[ @Blazimations - Goldie ]
[Open for cats to notice her ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Bean; June 24th, 2024 at 08:01 PM.