Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
build a barrier! [ camp...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 02:06 AM
Picnic Prey Social...
Last post by dagnyme
Today 01:53 AM
Snailpaw's Training [P]
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 01:51 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by starry
Today 01:38 AM
the smell of fresh rain
by Spider.
Last post by Spider.
Today 12:35 AM

Old June 22nd, 2024, 11:07 PM
GLOOMY

Bump Policy: bump me if i don't respond.
My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: The Starpoint

---LILYGLIDE---

||She-cat|riverclan warrior||
Open for interaction!

============

Lilyglide sat silently, she had been here for a moment, She was gazing around at others, her light yellow eyes flickering from left to right. Since the clan has been exiled she herself has been quite anxious. but with the meeting, she is less on edge. she looked down at her light grey paws as her gaze rested on the ground below. Perhaps she could be overthinking, It would not surprise her in the slightest, but she does worry they may never make it back home. she let out a sigh shaking off her dove colored fur. Maybe she should stop letting her fluffy head get in the way of her emotions,' Merely remain calm and collected everything will be fine!' she thought to herself. Smiling to herself. yes, just remain calm, things will go back to normal eventually right now. Just congratulate the apprentices.

The she now concluded with her inner turmoil sat tall. her grey nub tail wagging. yes right, The meeting. what was it about again, she can't remember. she can't believe she has been so busy worrying about everything else she's completely forgotten. Letting out an irritated sigh, the shes ears pinning slightly, annoyed by her actions, she's a grown warrior, she can't be worrying like a young apprentice anymore. Then she shook her head and attempted to remain focused. but her brain keeps getting distracted. 'I need to get it together.' she thought to herself before silently staring at the ground below.
Old June 23rd, 2024, 11:52 AM
Detective To Justice

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Thunderchaser sat in silence
(Activity post)

Old June 23rd, 2024, 11:54 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Conch/Beachkit
Male / About 5 Moons / RiverClan / Sexuality Unknown
Pale bluish gray tom with tufts on his ears and nose and sandy patches with bright/light gray eyes

O-Okay. I’ll swim the rivers, climb the mountains, reach the skies… yeah… but first I’ll have to learn to walk without falling on my face, I think,
~Conch

TW: This character experiences frequent attacks of nervousness, panic, anxiety, and similar emotions that may be triggering to some readers.

✽❀✽

It did not take very long for Beachkit to realize that trying to speak with Seabreeze was only worsening his state and increasing his naturally high levels of nervousness, so feeling a tough tug at his heart, he turned away from the blue and sandy lionheart. As the miserable tom-kit turned away from his older brother, he felt his ears drift down to flatten against his head, and out of genuine discomfort he shuddered. Oh, it’s fine… because… h-he’ll just have to g-get used to us eventually…? Right…? As much as Beachkit lied to himself that the thought was reassuring, it was completely ineffective. With the very last remains of optimism that Beachkit could feel at the moment, he forced another thought into his troubled head. …A-and, even if he doesn’t, then… at least Sorrel- no, Sorrelkit- is h-happy, so… yeah. I shouldn’t b-be worrying about SEABREEZE getting used to US… b-because… um, I’ll j-just h-have to adjust to RiverClan first. I’m spending too much t-time worrying about him, but… I have to worry a-about myself. All of the why’s and what if’s were coming back to eat him alive, so Beachkit shook his head to clear the wreck of thoughts and worries from his mind.

He listened nice and politely, ignoring the claws and dirty hands of anxieties that were clutching onto and tearing through his mind, paying no attention to the reckless train of thought that was currently crashing through him. Beachkit’s attempt at silently putting his focus into the meeting wasn’t very successful, and it wasn’t long before he went right back to freaking out over the tiny little aspects of life. Seabreeze and his judgement was only a small part of it all. Beachkit kept his wide, waiting gray gaze locked on Fadingstar as RiverClan’s leader started to speak again, thoughts whirling and swirling through his brain as he waited for interesting news. Wow. His first clan meeting and he was already distracting himself- and on accident, too. He was not going to make a very good apprentice (or warrior, at that), was he? He couldn’t even pay attention to one single meeting without fading out into worry and stress- and about what, some brother who simply, wasn’t paying much attention to his annoying little clone-brother? Th-That’s all… I’m just overthinking. Beachkit reminded himself, as if that hadn’t been obvious form the start. But… that always ends. Once I… sleep, usually. Or pace. Or… tlak to my sister, but I bet she’s busy finding all kinds of new friends, while I shiver and die over here. Well, it definitely isn’t her fault that I’m small and stupid… oh, stars, I’m going to stay worthless forever, aren’t I? I. Need. To. Pay. Attention.

Of course, Beachkit came back right when back right when each kitten receiving their apprentice title was confirmed, and finally, some of his thoughts landed on the kittens and their apprenticeship ceremonies. Marigoldkit, Fishkit, and Snailkit were all receiving their apprentice titles, now known as Marigoldpaw, Pikepaw, and Snailpaw. Beachkit felt vaguely interested as the new, fresh apprentices were given their mentors… Goldfish, Tinytoad, and Emberfang, one for each. The bluish gray and Sandy patched tom-kit couldn’t help but admire how organized RiverClan was seeming, and he had to admit that it was much more interesting than simply being stuck in a Twoleg home with Sorrelkit- Sorrel, at that time- their mother, and the rest of them all. This was much more entertaining… but, of cours,e it was also much more nerve-wracking. Here, unlike at the Twoleg home with his mother, he had to worry so much about his worth. His future. His status. Would he fail to be even decently talented? Would he forget how to swim after learning and drown in the river? Would he fall behind the entire population of his peers? Would he lose everything to his own lack of skill? Beachkit had no idea, but these were the thoughts that constantly engulfed him. Or, at least, until they were interrupted.

The blue and sandy young tom had not expected the chanting, and despite its decently soft start, the sudden sound of loud voices made him jump. When he heard the first RiverClan cat start to chant the names of the new apprentices, Beachkit whipped around in surprise to face them, fur prickling a little bit in irritation. Oh, hush… they don’t need you to scream out at them! He started to think, frustrated and startled at their noise, but his thoughts were cut off almost immediately by more chanting. The noise got louder and louder, more thunderous around Beachkit as it continued, and that was when the real nerve-wracking mindset kicked in. Frightened and confused with his new situation and deafening surroundings, Beachkit felt his fur fly up all along his neck and spine, and all bushed up with his tail curled in between his back legs, he sucked in a breath of surprise. N-No, this has got to be tradition here! Great. Now he was trembling like crazy, all thanks to a little bit of chanting. Th-they woudln’t just start ch-chanting b-because why not… b-but… still, it’s really loud it’s r-really… l-loud… With a quiet whimper, Beachkit backed up as far as he could, shrinking back in what he thought was the direction of an escape from the meeting. The noise was burning his ears by now, and the sound was… a lot, to say the least.

So much for an escape- unfortunately, Beachkit seemed to have an obstacle in his path. The tom-kit backed up gently into a solid figure, and the very moment he felt his back make contact with the fuzzy thing, he yelped a little and jumped away, claws unsheathing and eyes shooting open wide. Quivering, he swung his head around to locate the cat who he had run into, and after a moment of silent staring at the she-cat, he recognized her, identified her as somebody who he had heard about by staring at the sight side of her. This was Owltalon. She was one of RiverClan’s lionhearts, some sort of advanced form of warrior, as far as Beachkit knew, therefore she shared Seabreeze’s rank. Beachkit felt his heart plummet down into his stomach. N-no… no! I bumped into somebody important… l-literally bumped…! He began to tremble more. …D-did I hurt her? I m-mean... I’m really small, but… I… I didn’t want to… uh oh… The words jumped out of his mouth, full of stutters and stammers, but Beachkit coudln’t control and/or handle them very well, anyway. “Oh… oh… s-sorry, I’m s-sorry… I b-bumped into you… but… s-sorry…!” He said briskly, sheathing his claws and hoping she she-cat hadn’t seen them. “S-sorry, I didn’t mean to b-bother y-” At the sight of something else, the small tom-kit felt his voice die down in a small gasp.

Well, well, well- that was quite a scar this warrior had. Beachkit noticed it with a jump of fright, and at the sight of it, he whimpered again. But too humiliated with bumping into the lionheart in the first place, Beachkit didn’t want to make this any worse for himself by showing any more fear than he already had. Even still, when he spoke again, his voice was quiet and drowned in anxiety, trembling madly along with the rest of the young tom’s body. “O-Oh, s-sorry, ma’am… you s-surprised me, th-that’s… all… but… hi, I’m B-Beachkit, b-brother of S-Seabreeze, a’and… I… um…” He swallowed awkwardly, catching another glimpse of the warriors scar. He ignored the water formulating in his eyes. “Me and S-Sorrel, um… Sorrelkit, my sister… we… we just got into R-RiverClan, so… hello. I’m n-new. A-and you’re Owltalon, I th-think… so… that’s… um, cool.” When he offered her a friendly smile to represent an obvious lie, ‘I’m good, not nervous or anything, duh.’ Then stiffly, to add some context, he mumbled, “S-sorry for running into y-you… the chanting… scared m-me. W-well, no… startled me… a l-little.” Yes, obviously just a little.

✽❀✽

~ @Marigoldwhisper (Owltalon) ~

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~
Old June 23rd, 2024, 12:43 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekend-Wondering View Post

Conch/Beachkit
Pale bluish gray tom with tufts on his ears and nose and sandy patches with bright/light gray eyes

O-Okay. I’ll swim the rivers, climb the mountains, reach the skies… yeah… but first I’ll have to learn to walk without falling on my face, I think,
~Conch

TW: This character experiences frequent attacks of nervousness, panic, anxiety, and similar emotions that may be triggering to some readers.

✽❀✽

It did not take very long for Beachkit to realize that trying to speak with Seabreeze was only worsening his state and increasing his naturally high levels of nervousness, so feeling a tough tug at his heart, he turned away from the blue and sandy lionheart. As the miserable tom-kit turned away from his older brother, he felt his ears drift down to flatten against his head, and out of genuine discomfort he shuddered. Oh, it’s fine… because… h-he’ll just have to g-get used to us eventually…? Right…? As much as Beachkit lied to himself that the thought was reassuring, it was completely ineffective. With the very last remains of optimism that Beachkit could feel at the moment, he forced another thought into his troubled head. …A-and, even if he doesn’t, then… at least Sorrel- no, Sorrelkit- is h-happy, so… yeah. I shouldn’t b-be worrying about SEABREEZE getting used to US… b-because… um, I’ll j-just h-have to adjust to RiverClan first. I’m spending too much t-time worrying about him, but… I have to worry a-about myself. All of the why’s and what if’s were coming back to eat him alive, so Beachkit shook his head to clear the wreck of thoughts and worries from his mind.

He listened nice and politely, ignoring the claws and dirty hands of anxieties that were clutching onto and tearing through his mind, paying no attention to the reckless train of thought that was currently crashing through him. Beachkit’s attempt at silently putting his focus into the meeting wasn’t very successful, and it wasn’t long before he went right back to freaking out over the tiny little aspects of life. Seabreeze and his judgement was only a small part of it all. Beachkit kept his wide, waiting gray gaze locked on Fadingstar as RiverClan’s leader started to speak again, thoughts whirling and swirling through his brain as he waited for interesting news. Wow. His first clan meeting and he was already distracting himself- and on accident, too. He was not going to make a very good apprentice (or warrior, at that), was he? He couldn’t even pay attention to one single meeting without fading out into worry and stress- and about what, some brother who simply, wasn’t paying much attention to his annoying little clone-brother? Th-That’s all… I’m just overthinking. Beachkit reminded himself, as if that hadn’t been obvious form the start. But… that always ends. Once I… sleep, usually. Or pace. Or… tlak to my sister, but I bet she’s busy finding all kinds of new friends, while I shiver and die over here. Well, it definitely isn’t her fault that I’m small and stupid… oh, stars, I’m going to stay worthless forever, aren’t I? I. Need. To. Pay. Attention.

Of course, Beachkit came back right when back right when each kitten receiving their apprentice title was confirmed, and finally, some of his thoughts landed on the kittens and their apprenticeship ceremonies. Marigoldkit, Fishkit, and Snailkit were all receiving their apprentice titles, now known as Marigoldpaw, Pikepaw, and Snailpaw. Beachkit felt vaguely interested as the new, fresh apprentices were given their mentors… Goldfish, Tinytoad, and Emberfang, one for each. The bluish gray and Sandy patched tom-kit couldn’t help but admire how organized RiverClan was seeming, and he had to admit that it was much more interesting than simply being stuck in a Twoleg home with Sorrelkit- Sorrel, at that time- their mother, and the rest of them all. This was much more entertaining… but, of cours,e it was also much more nerve-wracking. Here, unlike at the Twoleg home with his mother, he had to worry so much about his worth. His future. His status. Would he fail to be even decently talented? Would he forget how to swim after learning and drown in the river? Would he fall behind the entire population of his peers? Would he lose everything to his own lack of skill? Beachkit had no idea, but these were the thoughts that constantly engulfed him. Or, at least, until they were interrupted.

The blue and sandy young tom had not expected the chanting, and despite its decently soft start, the sudden sound of loud voices made him jump. When he heard the first RiverClan cat start to chant the names of the new apprentices, Beachkit whipped around in surprise to face them, fur prickling a little bit in irritation. Oh, hush… they don’t need you to scream out at them! He started to think, frustrated and startled at their noise, but his thoughts were cut off almost immediately by more chanting. The noise got louder and louder, more thunderous around Beachkit as it continued, and that was when the real nerve-wracking mindset kicked in. Frightened and confused with his new situation and deafening surroundings, Beachkit felt his fur fly up all along his neck and spine, and all bushed up with his tail curled in between his back legs, he sucked in a breath of surprise. N-No, this has got to be tradition here! Great. Now he was trembling like crazy, all thanks to a little bit of chanting. Th-they woudln’t just start ch-chanting b-because why not… b-but… still, it’s really loud it’s r-really… l-loud… With a quiet whimper, Beachkit backed up as far as he could, shrinking back in what he thought was the direction of an escape from the meeting. The noise was burning his ears by now, and the sound was… a lot, to say the least.

So much for an escape- unfortunately, Beachkit seemed to have an obstacle in his path. The tom-kit backed up gently into a solid figure, and the very moment he felt his back make contact with the fuzzy thing, he yelped a little and jumped away, claws unsheathing and eyes shooting open wide. Quivering, he swung his head around to locate the cat who he had run into, and after a moment of silent staring at the she-cat, he recognized her, identified her as somebody who he had heard about by staring at the sight side of her. This was Owltalon. She was one of RiverClan’s lionhearts, some sort of advanced form of warrior, as far as Beachkit knew, therefore she shared Seabreeze’s rank. Beachkit felt his heart plummet down into his stomach. N-no… no! I bumped into somebody important… l-literally bumped…! He began to tremble more. …D-did I hurt her? I m-mean... I’m really small, but… I… I didn’t want to… uh oh… The words jumped out of his mouth, full of stutters and stammers, but Beachkit coudln’t control and/or handle them very well, anyway. “Oh… oh… s-sorry, I’m s-sorry… I b-bumped into you… but… s-sorry…!” He said briskly, sheathing his claws and hoping she she-cat hadn’t seen them. “S-sorry, I didn’t mean to b-bother y-” At the sight of something else, the small tom-kit felt his voice die down in a small gasp.

Well, well, well- that was quite a scar this warrior had. Beachkit noticed it with a jump of fright, and at the sight of it, he whimpered again. But too humiliated with bumping into the lionheart in the first place, Beachkit didn’t want to make this any worse for himself by showing any more fear than he already had. Even still, when he spoke again, his voice was quiet and drowned in anxiety, trembling madly along with the rest of the young tom’s body. “O-Oh, s-sorry, ma’am… you s-surprised me, th-that’s… all… but… hi, I’m B-Beachkit, b-brother of S-Seabreeze, a’and… I… um…” He swallowed awkwardly, catching another glimpse of the warriors scar. He ignored the water formulating in his eyes. “Me and S-Sorrel, um… Sorrelkit, my sister… we… we just got into R-RiverClan, so… hello. I’m n-new. A-and you’re Owltalon, I th-think… so… that’s… um, cool.” When he offered her a friendly smile to represent an obvious lie, ‘I’m good, not nervous or anything, duh.’ Then stiffly, to add some context, he mumbled, “S-sorry for running into y-you… the chanting… scared m-me. W-well, no… startled me… a l-little.” Yes, obviously just a little.

✽❀✽

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\43 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
The injured warrior sat tall, resisting the urge to itch at her patched wounds. She would hate to make Berrypaw and Mistyshard do all that work again, so for right now, she'd just have to suck it up and wait to congratulate the new warriors.

After a while of looking, Owltalon finally dropped her head. Not willingly though, somecat (maybe a kit assuming by their size) had bumped into her. When fur rubbed against her own she was quick to react. At first, she thought it'd be Aspenkit roughhousing and he'd just so happened to bump into her. Safe to say that she was surprised to see a small and startled copy of Seabreeze... Well, almost a copy. They didn't share all the same traits, plus this guy was a bit smaller. A lot smaller actually.

The terrified kit began to stammer underneath her amber gaze. Owltalon followed were his eyes lead. To her scarred eye, the one clouds rolled over to fog up her vision. Ah, he was scared of her. Maybe some other things too, but it didn't seem that way.

Just goes to show how much range kits 'ave, Owltalon thought, her eyebrows knitting together as the kit introduced himself. He was Beachkit, Seabreeze's brother. Wait... Seabreeze had a brother? Some think of scars as an honor, others a horrible mutilation. Both are right.

Owltalon looked up and scanned the crowd for Seabreeze. Perhaps her fellow Lionheart had lost sight of him, Beachkit was quite small. She'd have to bring him back as soon as... He had a sister as well!? Where was she? Stars above, Seabreeze was horrible at keeping track of kits. Maybe he was too focused on something else at the moment but this was his family. They needed him.

Though, Owltalon wouldn't mind looking after Beachkit while she searched for Seabreeze... After the meeting, that's when she'd look for him. Right now, this kit was hers to watch.

"Just got inta Riverclan, eh? Welcome, chap! Hope all is well! And yer right, name's Owltalon. Yer name is quite nice. Beachkit, yeah? Don't mind the chanting, it's like a tradition in the clans." She smiled at him, though had to stop it short due to the pain that began to flare up in her maw like thorns in her side. "Sorry we startled ya. You'll get used to it though, and even if ya don't, we'll make sure yer safe. Hey, why don't cha sit next to me, eh? How's that sound?"

She raised herself up by her back legs and began to beckon the kit closer with her forepaw while she used her claws to steady herself as she leaned over. "Gotta sister? Where's she? Also, little guy, yer safe 'ere. No need ta worry, Owltalon's got cha. Nocat messes with the kits, not on my watch!"

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old June 23rd, 2024, 04:38 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Conch/Beachkit

~Conch

✽❀✽

Beachkit certainly wasn’t looking forward to getting told off by some scarred she-cat who he had barely seen a day in his life, only having heard word and commentary about her special rank and possible advancement compared to her fellow warriors. That sort of situation was never the image he had planted in his head about coming into RiverClan, but here he was now, ramming into random warriors and jumping in panic at the sound of their traditional chanting. He was too weak for the respect he wished to have, or so it seemed, and by now, that might just be obvious to this Owltalon-Lionheart that he had run into. All he was, now that Seabreeze had expressed absolutely no interest in Sorrel and himself, was an extra mouth to feed, as well as an annoying hairball running around and crashing into innocent RiverClan cats. What was his purpose, other than just to be obnoxious?

Beachkit found his gray gaze drifting down to his tiny paws, gaze just as shaky as the rest of him. Well… technically Owltalon hasn’t snapped yet… not at me, at least. But… what if she just doesn’t like kittens, or… what if she doesn’t like old kitty pets, or doesn’t like Seabreeze, or… or… what if she hates outsiders in general? The questions piped up onto his mind’s stack of chaos, sending it in flames. Oh no, here it came, the flames. Oh, what fun. By this point in time, Beahckit was staring at the ground with his head throbbing, a painful force clenching his chest. So far, there had not been any proof that this Owltalon she-cat planned on suddenly jumping out at him and chewing him out for his tiny mistake… but who was Beachkit to judge? He had only just entered RiverClan. He was almost completely unfamiliar with their ways (and this would work as a good explanation for his fright at the sound of the name-chanting), their general personality, and most importantly, with Owltalon as a character. He had no idea how she would react to simply finding a kit bumping into her and speaking to her in the middle of a meeting, but thanks to his easy-ability to overthink thousands upon thousands of details, the worst appeared most likely at the moment.

Beachkit forced his enthusiastic sister, Sorrelkit, into his mind, scavenging the thought for any positive inspiration. Sorrelkit was always so happy about literally everything… but why? How? That sort of motivation and optimism seemed absolutely out of reach to Beachkit, despite his constant efforts to get that sort of happy ending that he wanted so, so badly. Was Sorrelkit’s appreciation for the world around her and the cats who she knew purposeful in anyway, or was it just natural? Was Beachkit stuck with the personality and mindset that he had, while Sorrelkit stood out in the sunlight enjoying hers? He blinked until he quit thinking about it, fearing that he was beginning to throw blame. Oh no, no, no… I am happy for Sorrelkit and… well, her happiness, just jealous… so, so jealous. I’m happy enough, it’s just… it’s covered up by the freak out, I suppose. It always is. But I guess the first step is to quit thinking too hard about things… and… stop making… assumptions…? Isn’t it…? He tilted his head to stare back up at Owltalon. Why should her scar define her personality? Where was the logic behind that? Beachkit could still feel his chest heaving as a result of his earlier panic with the chanting, sore and hollow, but it was slowing down. Yeah… no assumptions. I bet she’s… nice, even with the scar- well, technically that’s just another assumption… ah, whatever, I’ll just wait and… and see. Yeah- Wait and see!

Beachkit had stayed a little bit shrunk back while introducing himself, awkwardly staring up as Owltalon’s eyebrows knitted at the sight of him. Was that a sign of… irritation? Well, he wasn’t exactly a master of empathy, so… no assumptions were made, funny enough. Eventually Beachkit’s introduction finished with the closing of his mouth, and sadly, he turned back to the ground. And… her reaction? He shuddered. It can’t be too bad… but… who knows, maybe she… hates me… no, nah. I bet she’ll ADORE ME- okay, too far, too positive… um… she’ll tolerate me, maybe. Emphasis on ‘maybe.’ With that, the gray and sandy tom-kit looked up to face the warrior with his fur still prickling and fluttering upward, eyes still wider and rounder than they were naturally. Soon after, he noticed the brown she-cat look up and around camp, scanning it at the mentioning of his relation to Seabreeze, and Beachkit took an accurate guess and realized she was searching for his brother. He lifted his paw a little to try and stop her, fearing that she would call for his brother and bright him over, only leading to more conflict between their brotherly situation, but instead, Owltalon simply ended her scan quietly. No calling, no Seabreeze-collecting. Beachkit was okay. Or, at least, excluding the abrupt speed-up of his heartbeat. Beachkit couod have sworn that Owltalon could see his heartbeat if she took the slightest glance at its general area. It was even mildly painful, and not-so-mildly dizzying.

When Owltalon started to respond to his stammered-out ramble, Beachkit stared at her with a quiver gray gaze, paws still trembling despite the neutral temperature. Now time to see whether or not this Lionheart wants to kill me for bugging her… um… fun, right? Beachkit swallowed again and listened as Owltalon spoke. The small gray and patched tom-kit was more than relieved to find that this Lionheart was not actually angry with him- in fact, she seemed pretty chill with their whole ‘situation’. Beachkit instantly relaxed, braced muscles losing their tension and eyelids falling down half way over his eyes. The warrior mentioned the fact that he had just made it into RiverClan, and Beachkit offered an awkward and stiff nod of agreement. She welcomes him, tossing in the mysterious title, ‘chap’ that Beachkit had not heard a day in his life, but before he could go back and forth mentally about whether the little nickname-thing was supposed to be some sort of insult, she told him that she hoped he was doing well. Well, thank goodness, she was polite… enough. She wasn’t angry with him, therefore ‘chap’ could not have been too bad. As for the comment in itself, ‘Hope all is well’, Beachkit had something to say about that, something along the lines of, ‘Aha… you WISH’ but he kept it to himself, too stunned in surprise at her casual reaction to his bothersome self to speak at all.

Well, I know she doesn’t feel too annoyed, because… well, because DUH, but… maybe she’ll lecture me in a second or two about respect. Owltalon told him that she thought his name sounded nice, and humiliated to be complimented by somebody who appeared so frightening in his young eyes, Beachkit felt his face warm up underneath his fur. His eyes darted to his paws. Too nice… too awkward. Now I’ll have to compliment her back- I used to hate it when mother said something nice to me, I never knew what to say back… goodness, I thought I’d left those struggles behind! DANG. IT. Instead, Beahckit just offered a small smile of thanks. Owltalon then told him not to mind the chanting, as it was simply tradition, and in less than a second, Beachkit found himself feeling extra humiliated. Of course he had admitted to his frenzy… he always talked too much. This situation, unfortunately, must have been no different. She apologized for the startle after giving him a short-lived smile, so Beachkit offered her a gracious nod. Gotta be polite. When Owltalon offered for him to sit next to her, in a mumble, he told her, “Y-yeah, ok-kay, thank you.” as he slipped down into a sitting position beside the Lionheart. He winced at the sight of her claws, jerking his head back just a little at the sight of them, but when he confirmed that there was no danger in them, he took a deep breath and released it slowly, staring at the ground in front of their front paws.

Owltalon mentioned Sorrelkit, asking him where his energetic sister was, and Beachkit forced himself to look up at the warrior. No idea. Probably off a king friends, unlike ME. Ugh. He wanted to go ahead and tell that to Owltalon, but the casual manner of it didn’t fit his personality at all, so those words stayed trapped in his throat and mind. Owltalon then brought up a separate topic, confirming that he was safe here. Beachkit squinted up at ehr, peering at the warrior through narrowed eyes. Around YOU, sure, maybe… good, but what about the rest of this clan… He thought to himself, but Owltalon was quick to address that problem as well. She told him that yes, with her company, he was safe from any and all danger. No cat was going to mess with him when he was around her. Beachkit couldn’t help it- he felt heart-touched. He felt his fur flatten against his neck and spine, and his ears lifted just slightly from the top of his head. It was good to be assured that he was being protected… and starting from there, he felt a weird attachment towards Owltalon. It was like if he left her side then the entirety of the rest of RiverClan would come hurtling in his direction with claws aiming right for his innocent pelt. But in the end, he was glad to know he was safe.

At the sound of that, Beahckit grunted and nervously scooted nearer to Owltalon. The closer to his shield he was, chances were, the safer he was underneath her wing/care. He had to speak or he would just feel disgusting and nastily disrespectful, so quietly, Beachkit began to thank the brown and scarred she-cat. “R-Right. Yeah. Thank you for… being nice, and… calm. Yeah.” Honesty above all else, Beachkit laughed a small and airy laugh that was shaken up by all of the trembling that was still sending spasms throughout his pelt. He added with that same faltering smile, “I th-thought you’d eat me or s-soemthing, b-because of the s-scar, but… no offense, I m-mean it!” He was fearfully quick to add that last part. He definitely didn’t want to offend Owltalon or make her feel bad in any way, that might turn her against him. “B-because… it’s actually r-really cool. I’m just a w-wimp… a c-coward, aha. The s-scar’s cool, yeah- anyway, y-yeah, I have a sister… a-and… her name is Sorrelkit.” Beachkit felt his smile soften at the sound of himself saying his sister’s new name. It was all she had wanted for a while, to finally get into RiverClan and meet Seabreeze, become a true part of the family. The name Sorrelkit just represented that achievement, that goal. Of course, the thing they had come for being Seabreeze, they hadn’t exactly finished their goal, but Beachkit understood that nobody walkways got what they wanted, Sorrelkit and himself included.

Still quiet with his voice, Beahckit continued. “Y-yeah, th-thanks for complimenting my name, though… I… I guess I k-kind of l-look like the beach a l-little, like Seabreeze l-looks like the s-sea… a-and… oh…” His voice drowned out when he mentioned his brother aloud to Owltalon again. He seriously did not want the lionheart to go scanning aorund for Seabreeze again, because he still wasn’t too keen on Seabreeze coming over to speak with them. So again, Beachkit decided to admit to the truth. He breathed deeply, and hesitantly, began to explain the situation to Owltalon. He trusted the she-cat to keep quiet about their family struggles, but at the moment, excluding Sorrelkit, Owltalon and her safety-assurance was probably the most reliable thing he had wandered up upon so far in this beaten and battered clan. He tried to raise his voice, failed, and his voice cracked. After that, he gave up and only got quieter. “S-so… y-yeah, we came for S-Seabreeze, but I th-think he hates us, maybe b-because… well, I dunno… b-but… he doesn’t w-want to see us, so I think… you’re my best bet for… safety…?” Beachkit blinked quickly, realized that might sound forceful, so he swung his paws up in front of his face as if in surrender. “O-oh- OH- no, but only if y-you want to, you don’t h-have to keep me s-safe, I know, I know… sorry… this is r-really awkward, sorry- you didn’t n-need to know that, s-sorry… s…No more sorry’s, just shut up. Beahckit mused to himself. Leave her be. Now you’ve DEFINITELY annoyed her! So much for safety…!

✽❀✽

// Breathe in a bag, Beachkit… if only he had a bag. Anyway, this guy and Seabreeze are both having emotional crises, must run in the family-

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~
Old June 23rd, 2024, 07:15 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Tulippaw
?/100 || RiverClan || 9 moons || she/her
The Wilting Bud

Tulippaw sat towards the back of the crowd, as she usually did. The calico saw no need to sit and chat at these meetings. Every cat she ever built a relationship with always ended up leaving her anyways.

Her tail flicked tentatively as Fadingsun went through the different announcements, turns out he’s Fadingstar now. That interested her. Maybe he could be the one to bring them out of their cycle of unfit leaders. She hoped he would. RiverClan needed hope. She needed hope.

Then of course, came the part she was dreading. Mentor reassignments. She knew it was coming. It’d been maybe a moon since Berryflare had her tantrum about Dusklion and Fadingsun. Then she’d flat out left, and had the audacity to give a whole thing about how she was sorry for failing as a mentor. She got one thing right in that speech. Berryflare did in fact fail as a mentor in Tulippaw’s eyes. So did Beanfloat. She’d practically learned nothing in her time as an apprentice. It was her own fault, as she refused to work up the confidence to ask for training.

The calico held her breath as Fadingstar announced… Birdsnow. RiverClan’s former leader, the one who stepped down from her position. She quite liked Birdsnow when she was leader, but then everything happened and Birdsnow gave up her leadership to Fadingstar, and now Tulippaw had mixed feelings. She mainly wondered how Birdsnow would be as a mentor, though she refused to get her hopes high. Every other mentor had left her untrained and heartbroken, so this time she absolutely refused to get attached to Birdsnow. She’d stick to being alone. It was easier that way. Then nobody could hurt you.

She found her way to Birdsnow. Were they supposed to touch noses? She didn’t know, nor did she care. “I’m not gonna touch noses with you.” She stated in a very straightforward manner. “You’re going to train me so that I can actually make progress to be a warrior.”

. . .

@poppy

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

Last edited by chickadee; June 23rd, 2024 at 07:15 PM.
Old June 23rd, 2024, 07:16 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekend-Wondering View Post

Conch/Beachkit

~Conch

✽❀✽

Beachkit certainly wasn’t looking forward to getting told off by some scarred she-cat who he had barely seen a day in his life, only having heard word and commentary about her special rank and possible advancement compared to her fellow warriors. That sort of situation was never the image he had planted in his head about coming into RiverClan, but here he was now, ramming into random warriors and jumping in panic at the sound of their traditional chanting. He was too weak for the respect he wished to have, or so it seemed, and by now, that might just be obvious to this Owltalon-Lionheart that he had run into. All he was, now that Seabreeze had expressed absolutely no interest in Sorrel and himself, was an extra mouth to feed, as well as an annoying hairball running around and crashing into innocent RiverClan cats. What was his purpose, other than just to be obnoxious?

Beachkit found his gray gaze drifting down to his tiny paws, gaze just as shaky as the rest of him. Well… technically Owltalon hasn’t snapped yet… not at me, at least. But… what if she just doesn’t like kittens, or… what if she doesn’t like old kitty pets, or doesn’t like Seabreeze, or… or… what if she hates outsiders in general? The questions piped up onto his mind’s stack of chaos, sending it in flames. Oh no, here it came, the flames. Oh, what fun. By this point in time, Beahckit was staring at the ground with his head throbbing, a painful force clenching his chest. So far, there had not been any proof that this Owltalon she-cat planned on suddenly jumping out at him and chewing him out for his tiny mistake… but who was Beachkit to judge? He had only just entered RiverClan. He was almost completely unfamiliar with their ways (and this would work as a good explanation for his fright at the sound of the name-chanting), their general personality, and most importantly, with Owltalon as a character. He had no idea how she would react to simply finding a kit bumping into her and speaking to her in the middle of a meeting, but thanks to his easy-ability to overthink thousands upon thousands of details, the worst appeared most likely at the moment.

Beachkit forced his enthusiastic sister, Sorrelkit, into his mind, scavenging the thought for any positive inspiration. Sorrelkit was always so happy about literally everything… but why? How? That sort of motivation and optimism seemed absolutely out of reach to Beachkit, despite his constant efforts to get that sort of happy ending that he wanted so, so badly. Was Sorrelkit’s appreciation for the world around her and the cats who she knew purposeful in anyway, or was it just natural? Was Beachkit stuck with the personality and mindset that he had, while Sorrelkit stood out in the sunlight enjoying hers? He blinked until he quit thinking about it, fearing that he was beginning to throw blame. Oh no, no, no… I am happy for Sorrelkit and… well, her happiness, just jealous… so, so jealous. I’m happy enough, it’s just… it’s covered up by the freak out, I suppose. It always is. But I guess the first step is to quit thinking too hard about things… and… stop making… assumptions…? Isn’t it…? He tilted his head to stare back up at Owltalon. Why should her scar define her personality? Where was the logic behind that? Beachkit could still feel his chest heaving as a result of his earlier panic with the chanting, sore and hollow, but it was slowing down. Yeah… no assumptions. I bet she’s… nice, even with the scar- well, technically that’s just another assumption… ah, whatever, I’ll just wait and… and see. Yeah- Wait and see!

Beachkit had stayed a little bit shrunk back while introducing himself, awkwardly staring up as Owltalon’s eyebrows knitted at the sight of him. Was that a sign of… irritation? Well, he wasn’t exactly a master of empathy, so… no assumptions were made, funny enough. Eventually Beachkit’s introduction finished with the closing of his mouth, and sadly, he turned back to the ground. And… her reaction? He shuddered. It can’t be too bad… but… who knows, maybe she… hates me… no, nah. I bet she’ll ADORE ME- okay, too far, too positive… um… she’ll tolerate me, maybe. Emphasis on ‘maybe.’ With that, the gray and sandy tom-kit looked up to face the warrior with his fur still prickling and fluttering upward, eyes still wider and rounder than they were naturally. Soon after, he noticed the brown she-cat look up and around camp, scanning it at the mentioning of his relation to Seabreeze, and Beachkit took an accurate guess and realized she was searching for his brother. He lifted his paw a little to try and stop her, fearing that she would call for his brother and bright him over, only leading to more conflict between their brotherly situation, but instead, Owltalon simply ended her scan quietly. No calling, no Seabreeze-collecting. Beachkit was okay. Or, at least, excluding the abrupt speed-up of his heartbeat. Beachkit couod have sworn that Owltalon could see his heartbeat if she took the slightest glance at its general area. It was even mildly painful, and not-so-mildly dizzying.

When Owltalon started to respond to his stammered-out ramble, Beachkit stared at her with a quiver gray gaze, paws still trembling despite the neutral temperature. Now time to see whether or not this Lionheart wants to kill me for bugging her… um… fun, right? Beachkit swallowed again and listened as Owltalon spoke. The small gray and patched tom-kit was more than relieved to find that this Lionheart was not actually angry with him- in fact, she seemed pretty chill with their whole ‘situation’. Beachkit instantly relaxed, braced muscles losing their tension and eyelids falling down half way over his eyes. The warrior mentioned the fact that he had just made it into RiverClan, and Beachkit offered an awkward and stiff nod of agreement. She welcomes him, tossing in the mysterious title, ‘chap’ that Beachkit had not heard a day in his life, but before he could go back and forth mentally about whether the little nickname-thing was supposed to be some sort of insult, she told him that she hoped he was doing well. Well, thank goodness, she was polite… enough. She wasn’t angry with him, therefore ‘chap’ could not have been too bad. As for the comment in itself, ‘Hope all is well’, Beachkit had something to say about that, something along the lines of, ‘Aha… you WISH’ but he kept it to himself, too stunned in surprise at her casual reaction to his bothersome self to speak at all.

Well, I know she doesn’t feel too annoyed, because… well, because DUH, but… maybe she’ll lecture me in a second or two about respect. Owltalon told him that she thought his name sounded nice, and humiliated to be complimented by somebody who appeared so frightening in his young eyes, Beachkit felt his face warm up underneath his fur. His eyes darted to his paws. Too nice… too awkward. Now I’ll have to compliment her back- I used to hate it when mother said something nice to me, I never knew what to say back… goodness, I thought I’d left those struggles behind! DANG. IT. Instead, Beahckit just offered a small smile of thanks. Owltalon then told him not to mind the chanting, as it was simply tradition, and in less than a second, Beachkit found himself feeling extra humiliated. Of course he had admitted to his frenzy… he always talked too much. This situation, unfortunately, must have been no different. She apologized for the startle after giving him a short-lived smile, so Beachkit offered her a gracious nod. Gotta be polite. When Owltalon offered for him to sit next to her, in a mumble, he told her, “Y-yeah, ok-kay, thank you.” as he slipped down into a sitting position beside the Lionheart. He winced at the sight of her claws, jerking his head back just a little at the sight of them, but when he confirmed that there was no danger in them, he took a deep breath and released it slowly, staring at the ground in front of their front paws.

Owltalon mentioned Sorrelkit, asking him where his energetic sister was, and Beachkit forced himself to look up at the warrior. No idea. Probably off a king friends, unlike ME. Ugh. He wanted to go ahead and tell that to Owltalon, but the casual manner of it didn’t fit his personality at all, so those words stayed trapped in his throat and mind. Owltalon then brought up a separate topic, confirming that he was safe here. Beachkit squinted up at ehr, peering at the warrior through narrowed eyes. Around YOU, sure, maybe… good, but what about the rest of this clan… He thought to himself, but Owltalon was quick to address that problem as well. She told him that yes, with her company, he was safe from any and all danger. No cat was going to mess with him when he was around her. Beachkit couldn’t help it- he felt heart-touched. He felt his fur flatten against his neck and spine, and his ears lifted just slightly from the top of his head. It was good to be assured that he was being protected… and starting from there, he felt a weird attachment towards Owltalon. It was like if he left her side then the entirety of the rest of RiverClan would come hurtling in his direction with claws aiming right for his innocent pelt. But in the end, he was glad to know he was safe.

At the sound of that, Beahckit grunted and nervously scooted nearer to Owltalon. The closer to his shield he was, chances were, the safer he was underneath her wing/care. He had to speak or he would just feel disgusting and nastily disrespectful, so quietly, Beachkit began to thank the brown and scarred she-cat. “R-Right. Yeah. Thank you for… being nice, and… calm. Yeah.” Honesty above all else, Beachkit laughed a small and airy laugh that was shaken up by all of the trembling that was still sending spasms throughout his pelt. He added with that same faltering smile, “I th-thought you’d eat me or s-soemthing, b-because of the s-scar, but… no offense, I m-mean it!” He was fearfully quick to add that last part. He definitely didn’t want to offend Owltalon or make her feel bad in any way, that might turn her against him. “B-because… it’s actually r-really cool. I’m just a w-wimp… a c-coward, aha. The s-scar’s cool, yeah- anyway, y-yeah, I have a sister… a-and… her name is Sorrelkit.” Beachkit felt his smile soften at the sound of himself saying his sister’s new name. It was all she had wanted for a while, to finally get into RiverClan and meet Seabreeze, become a true part of the family. The name Sorrelkit just represented that achievement, that goal. Of course, the thing they had come for being Seabreeze, they hadn’t exactly finished their goal, but Beachkit understood that nobody walkways got what they wanted, Sorrelkit and himself included.

Still quiet with his voice, Beahckit continued. “Y-yeah, th-thanks for complimenting my name, though… I… I guess I k-kind of l-look like the beach a l-little, like Seabreeze l-looks like the s-sea… a-and… oh…” His voice drowned out when he mentioned his brother aloud to Owltalon again. He seriously did not want the lionheart to go scanning aorund for Seabreeze again, because he still wasn’t too keen on Seabreeze coming over to speak with them. So again, Beachkit decided to admit to the truth. He breathed deeply, and hesitantly, began to explain the situation to Owltalon. He trusted the she-cat to keep quiet about their family struggles, but at the moment, excluding Sorrelkit, Owltalon and her safety-assurance was probably the most reliable thing he had wandered up upon so far in this beaten and battered clan. He tried to raise his voice, failed, and his voice cracked. After that, he gave up and only got quieter. “S-so… y-yeah, we came for S-Seabreeze, but I th-think he hates us, maybe b-because… well, I dunno… b-but… he doesn’t w-want to see us, so I think… you’re my best bet for… safety…?” Beachkit blinked quickly, realized that might sound forceful, so he swung his paws up in front of his face as if in surrender. “O-oh- OH- no, but only if y-you want to, you don’t h-have to keep me s-safe, I know, I know… sorry… this is r-really awkward, sorry- you didn’t n-need to know that, s-sorry… s…No more sorry’s, just shut up. Beahckit mused to himself. Leave her be. Now you’ve DEFINITELY annoyed her! So much for safety…!

✽❀✽

// Breathe in a bag, Beachkit… if only he had a bag. Anyway, this guy and Seabreeze are both having emotional crises, must run in the family-

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\43 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Owltalon was genuinely worried for this little guy and whatever thoughts were trapped inside that blue tinted head of his. He trembled like a leaf in leaf-bare and spoke quietly, almost like he preferred not to talk at all. She curled the kit closer to her as she thought about his situation, or at least what she knew. Seabreeze was their brother, Beachkit and Sorrelkit were maybe kittypets or outsiders before they joined. For some reason, Owltalon hadn't seen Seabreeze anywhere near them, as if he had no knowledge of them existing. But Beachkit knew who Seabreeze was. So, Seabreeze had to know something about them, they were in the same clan now after all. How could you miss an almost perfect carbon copy of yourself? How on earth could somecat pass that? No matter how small Beachkit was, he obviously favored his brother. They had to have met, long lost siblings or not.

As if he was ashamed of himself, grey eyes faltered down to his paws. Owltalon simply clicked tongue in sympathy. Maybe he was cold... He looked cold. Or worse, he was sick. You know what? She'd go with cold, that was easier to swallow. She allowed her bushy tail rest at his smaller paws, tapping at them rhythmically. As Owltalon had introduced himself and tried to soothe his worries, she picked up on a few things. So, she made a mental list.

- He met her gaze when she addressed him, albeit with wide startled eyes.
- He seemed relieved when she reassured him (success!)
- He was awkward and probably needed some air. Stars above, was she choking him?

Overall, he looked, sounded, and smelt overwhelmed (yes, smelt.) The Lionheart winced, contemplating picking up the cat by the scruff and placing him in the nursery where she'd try to soothe him to sleep. It was an option Owltalon was willing to explore. She could always congratulate the newly made warriors and apprentices later. Dusklion would probably smoother them in her own Dusk-like fashion. She'd have to make a mossball for him, have to get him some good bedding with nice trinkets like shells and bird feathers. Owltalon thought mauling birds was particularly fun, there was excitement in the chase. Getting some feathers for Beachkit would make her personal sport a bit more beneficial, help a kit in need. Hopefully he wouldn't think she was babying him...

Beachkit seemed reluctant to sit next to her, but ultimately agreed. Hopefully her scars hadn't freaked him out too much. She took a moment to think about her battle between that Shadowclan warrior, Tuftedtusk. Please Starclan please... Owltalon prayed, tighting her eyes shut for a few heartbeats. If I fight that chap again, let me make it out alive. This kit might just need me. Even if somecats believed that they no longer answered Riverclan's prayers, Owltalon rendered it untrue. Starclan had to listen. At least one cat up there cared about them. They never let her down. Never. She could handle a few life threatening scars, any good warrior could, but hopefully Tuftedtusk would be dead rather than her.

The Lionheart raised a free paw to her mauled muzzle, pads gracing her exposed teeth. Yeah, that Shadowclan warrior was gonna suffer. Alive or dead, mauled or untouched. They wouldn't get past her, not then and certainly not now.

Owltalon watched at Beachkit recoiled for a moment, his head swinging out the way as if she might swat at him. Her gaze softened. "Hey, it's al'ight..." She whispered back at him, retracting her claws just as quickly as she had summoned their aid. They must look terrifying being stained with crimson and all, she honestly couldn't blame him.

Soon enough, Beachkit was as calm as any newly made member of Riverclan could be. His fur lay flat and his trembling grey eyes seemed to calm. Owltalon let out a sigh of relief, feeling pleased that Beachkit was now somewhat comfortable now, maybe even entirely comfortable. She felt him scoot further into her fur. Sure, he could've just been cold like she suspected, but she took it as a sign of trust. Oh, he was talking again. Fluff filled ears whirled towards him. "Hey, don't mention it! It's kinda the bare minimum 'ere. If anycat ain't treatin' ya with respect, tell me or any o'er highrank. But mostly tell me," she winked at him, a wide smiled flicking on her maw before pain could reach her once more. Ugh, she hated this, she couldn't grin like she wanted to. Oh well, maybe her maw needed a break anyways.

Eat him? Owltalon winced. "Naw, I only eat prey, cats aren't on my diet, shouldn't be on anycats." This one had a wild imagination, didn't he? Owltalon feared that irrational thinking was eating him up inside as well as those self depreciating thoughts. "Oh, c'mon now," she kept her voice light, worried that if she raised her voice she might scare him away and then he might accidentally hurl himself off the mountain. "Ye're no coward. Ye're just growin'. The finest warriors aren't born, they're made. Remember that one, Beachkit, might help ya. I think it's pretty brave that yer here, that you decided to conversate with me despite my scars and such. Small steps lead to bigger thin's, chap. Ha! Ya can remember that one too."

She listened as he chatterered on, his words halting when he mentioned Seabreeze. Owltalon cocked her head slightly, her amber eye still fixed on the small kit. Then he opened his maw and told her the most shocking this her ears had yet to hear.

Seabreeze was avoiding them. That and a bunch of other stuff, but that was the main point. His siblings were so excited to see him, but Seabreeze pushed them away. The thought of that made Owltalon's stomach churn with unease. She glanced back at the Starpoint, her good eye narrowing. She then returned her gaze as it focused on Beachkit once more. Seabreeze sounded eerily out of character, as if he were possessed. Sure, the Lionheart was practically drowning in nervousness, but he was always kind. Hate was something that rarely laced his features or words, sorrow was something she saw more often. It's like his mind was always elsewhere, searching, yearning for something. Owltalon wasn't one to pry so she never asked, only having minor interactions with them when needed. He couldn't possibly hate them. And if he did? Well, Owltalon wasn't sure what would happen then, but she'd be willing to have a long talk with him after this one.

"Maybe he's just not ready yet... Havin' long lost family can be a bit of a surprise. I'd give him seven sunrises. If he still doesn't talk ta ya, come ta me. I'll figure out what's goin' on, I swear on the stars. I'm sure he loves you both very much, he just isn't sure how ta express it." Owltalon nodded as she strung together her sentences, her gaze now far off in the distance, searching for something her eyes couldn't quite see. "That's what I'm 'ere for, chap! Keepin' ya safe is my top priority, ya can count on me, don't even have to ask."

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old June 23rd, 2024, 07:38 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainFall Wonders View Post
---LILYGLIDE---

||She-cat|riverclan warrior||
Open for interaction!

============

Lilyglide sat silently, she had been here for a moment, She was gazing around at others, her light yellow eyes flickering from left to right. Since the clan has been exiled she herself has been quite anxious. but with the meeting, she is less on edge. she looked down at her light grey paws as her gaze rested on the ground below. Perhaps she could be overthinking, It would not surprise her in the slightest, but she does worry they may never make it back home. she let out a sigh shaking off her dove colored fur. Maybe she should stop letting her fluffy head get in the way of her emotions,' Merely remain calm and collected everything will be fine!' she thought to herself. Smiling to herself. yes, just remain calm, things will go back to normal eventually right now. Just congratulate the apprentices.

The she now concluded with her inner turmoil sat tall. her grey nub tail wagging. yes right, The meeting. what was it about again, she can't remember. she can't believe she has been so busy worrying about everything else she's completely forgotten. Letting out an irritated sigh, the shes ears pinning slightly, annoyed by her actions, she's a grown warrior, she can't be worrying like a young apprentice anymore. Then she shook her head and attempted to remain focused. but her brain keeps getting distracted. 'I need to get it together.' she thought to herself before silently staring at the ground below.

Bearsnout
The Paladin
29 Moons || RiverClan Lionheart || He/Him
Beefed Up Tier 1 || . . .
. . .

Bearsnout was minding his own business through the meeting. He was still feeling quite homesick in the mountains, yet the Lionheart remained optimistic none the less. He normally would try to go hunt down his sister or someone else that he knew to chat during Clan meetings, but right now, he was enjoying the peace that came with just sitting alone as he listened to what Fadingstar had to say.

They’d have many new warriors it seemed! Cobwebpaw and Adderpaw he was particularly excited for, Sunsetpaw too. He recalled her during the burial, she seemed mature and quite ready for the title of warrior. Overall, almost all of the RiverClan apprentices had been working their butts off. They deserved this more than anything. It left a pang in his heart as he thought about those who were lost in the recent raid that had driven them out of their home, but it was best not to dwell on that now. The best they could do was move forward into the future, and these new warriors would be the ones to bring the future of RiverClan.

It wasn’t any of his business. He knew that when he spotted the gray warrior in front of him. She seemed anxious, which was fair considering the circumstances of RiverClan at the moment. She also seemed lonely, and being the friendly tom that he was, Bearsnout approached her with a smile. “Hello. You okay?” He greeted

. . .

hope you don’t mind bear!!

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

Last edited by chickadee; June 26th, 2024 at 10:55 AM.
Old June 23rd, 2024, 09:23 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

┆彡 T H E S I N - E A T E R ☆
HE . HIM . 54 MOONS . RIVERCLAN WARRIOR
heavily scarred & malnourished black tom with white speckles; cloudy light amber eyes. walks with a prominent limp & has protruding fangs that overlap his bottom lip.

content + interaction warning : this character frequently explores themes of mental health, complex trauma, and abuse

stars, he figured his rejoining would be announced as they typically were but he didn't think fadingsun would separate him from the rest. it placed sudden attention on him and a shiver crept up his spine. to be seen, to be perceived; his least favorite thing. he could feel gazes land on him and he stiffens, becoming a statue. he used to sink in the ground, to try and disperse into the dirt but moons taught him with eyes upon you it was best to play oblivious. to stand straight, to look ahead with shoulders pulled back. to shy away implied weakness and that was the terrifying aspect — he did not want them to know.

wormbite's eyebrows furrows closed together. a significant role in history? ,, that felt like it was giving him a bit too much credit. he was only a cog in the gears. at the very least larkwing stood with him but er, wormbite blinked slowly. he had thought she was - dead. ,, but she had simply left her position of responsibility,, due to disrespect. he felt like he was missing so many fragments — bits that he did not know.

he shut his eyes briefly, taking a deep steadily breath. at least the ceremonies were after. something familiar, something so mundane he practically felt like he could weep at the temporary normalcy it felt. they even had quite the few apprentices becoming warriors. despite his unknown surroundings, he - he was home. he was finally home.

★ ULTIMATE PREDATOR ★ JUST A SCRATCH ★ SHADOW FIEND

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; June 23rd, 2024 at 09:23 PM.
Old June 24th, 2024, 08:46 AM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Shellkit cheered for the new apprentices.

POSTING SCHEDULE (roughly)
Monday - WC | Tuesday - THC | Wednesday - RC | Thursday - SHC | Friday/Sat/Sun - Catchup |

Please know that this is general and some posts may come early or late!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |