Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by Vitalspark
Today 09:01 AM
Mari's Kitties! [Find all...
Last post by Nixey
Today 09:01 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by MaximusPrime27
Today 08:39 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:34 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 22nd, 2024, 08:15 PM
evil scientist

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

EVENINGTHAW,
THE EXECUTIONER
RIVERCLAN | HULK SMASH! , JUST A SCRATCH
@constellation @Bean [hunting patrol 3; forest area]

Eveningthaw rolled his heavy shoulders, and on large paws bounded over to join the group at the deputy's call. He wasn't feeling up to talking, not after everything, and he was lost in thought. A lot of things were on the mind of the executioner, like shredding Windclan between his curved claws like mince meat.

With a nod over his shoulder, he lead the pair out of camp and towards the forest area.

[sorry this is late! i'm really behind agh,]

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Emberkit | Burningnight | Rush Casket

Last edited by redshiftreign; June 24th, 2024 at 01:36 AM.
Old June 22nd, 2024, 08:16 PM
"BITE ME!" (Uzi quote)

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: Atari Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider. View Post
leech yawned "Well I would see my brother hail and spider... they should be warriors by now and " he paused for a moment before speaking again with a a reassuring smile "secrets safe with me" he said
Cloud turned around. "Could you give me some training?" She asked.

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Claw
Sirius
Phoenix
Old June 22nd, 2024, 08:18 PM
"BITE ME!" (Uzi quote)

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: The Starpoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by constellation View Post

REDWATER
// RC // Warrior // She/Her // 20 Moons //

Okay. That was going to be a problem. Maybe. Redwater decided to go for the kind approach. That was hard. It’s always been. ”Well, if you were 2 moons old that’s reason enough to almost—oop, sarcasm… that was weird. She’d thought her sarcasm was gone—“drow in a shallow pool. You probably were barely two mouse-lengths tall—and probably didn’t have much coordination. No cat is perfect. You’ll be fine.
"Uh.... if you say so?" Starrypaw was still not so sure.

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Claw
Sirius
Phoenix
Old June 22nd, 2024, 08:57 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Brokenstream | 20 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
sleek golden bengal tom with light green eyes, jet black ears & back legs
pixelgif by @/SnowheartTC

◜◜

Brokenstream twitched his ears in acknowledgment as Duskleaf turned to leave, padding silently alongside the Lionheart. He didn’t know Duskleaf very well, but he did help bury the bodies of his fallen RiverClan clan mates with them before- it would be a good idea to get to know him better. Brokenstream made a mental note to try and maintain a friendship with the other warrior after the patrol. A Clan was stronger the tighter the bonds, in his mind.

The tom relishes the sound of the waves slapping against the rocks as they trod onwards. It wasn’t home, but at least there was some form of familiarity. Brokenstream nearly stumbled into Duskleaf when he stopped to tell them of his…lacking nose. He blinked sympathetically at him, picking up on that it was something he didn’t want the rest of the Clan to be aware of. ”I understand. No worries.” He chimed back, giving the Lionheart a look that said ’Don’t worry, your secrets safe with me.’. At least, that’s what he hoped it looked like.

Continuing on, Brokenstream mewed in agreement and began marking the new border, feeling as though his emotions conflicted at doing so. It was nice they were establishing some territory, but he hated to be away from his real home.

[ @Seamrog | @Ladiebugg ]

pixelgifs by @/snowflake.

Brokenstream is RiverClan’s Head Lionheart - If You Need Him, Mention Me

Last edited by korok; June 22nd, 2024 at 08:59 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2024, 09:40 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: feel free! i promise i have our roleplay in my to-do list, im just lazy v-v
My Mood: Lazy

[ HUNTING PATROL 1 ]
Bearsnout
29 Moons || RiverClan Lionheart || He/Him
Beefed Up Tier 1 || . . .
The Paladin
. . .

Bearsnout made sure to keep a distance from Duskleaf's patrol, but still headed in the same direction. He didn't want the border group to scare off all the prey. That would not be good.

So he led the way with a carefree smile, keeping a bit of caution as he scouted out the new area. It was still a forest, but rocky. The rocks hurt his paw pads and were a vast difference from the regular ground back home. It was uneven, not flat. The trees were different too. They were tall and skinny. Now, he didn't know much about trees, but he was sure that trees like this didn't grow back home.

He'd never liked fishing. In fact, Bearsnout was horrible at it. He had all the patience in the world for it, yet he was so big. His shadow always seemed to scare away the little fish. Yet, he found himself missing the familiarity and comfort of the river. Even the littlest things. The smooth rock, the sound of the rushing water, and the solace of it all. Now it was rocky with tall trees, and no river and weird sense and-

Overall he was flooded with a feeling of homesickness. He knew it was foolish. He should stay optimistic, but Bearsnout was never good at handling change. And this was a big one. But he'd made it through that flood, and he'd made it through everything else with RiverClan. He could get through this too. Right? It's different territory, but the same cats. It's still RiverClan. He reminded himself as he padded through the territory.

It seemed his thoughts had distracted him, because when he paused to split up and hunt, Sharkhail was gone.

Oh no. Oh no, no, no. He'd lost Sharkhail?! In this unfamiliar territory?! What was he supposed to tell Dusklion- how was he supposed to know where to go?! Fadingsun would surely kick him off the Lionhearts. Panic was sleeping through him. It made him irrational. It made him spiral into negative thoughts. Deep breaths Bearsnout. Deep. Breaths. It'll be okay. You'll track Sharkhail and find him. He won't be dead.

"Garlicfeather. Stay here, go begin hunting. I'll go find Sharkhail." He instructed, drawing a line in the rough dirt with his claw to mark the meet up spot. "Don't stray too far." With that said he began to track the scent of Sharkhail deeper into the forest.

Bearsnout was able to quickly locate Sharkhail, who was heading back to the patrol with prey. He let out a relieved breath. "I'm glad you were able to find your way back. Sorry for losing you. I didn't realize you were missing. That's on me." He flicked his tail to the line in the dirt clearing. "Wait over there. I'll go catch something real quick."

He headed into the forest to begin hunting, tasting the air to find a thrush. He was pretty good at land hunting, though he preferred rodents. A bird would have to do. He caught sight of it and dropped into a crouch, stalking through the grass until he was finally able to easily pounce and catch the bird. He buried it and continued on with the hunt.

Just his luck. It seemed that he'd found another bird. It was smaller. A wren. The large tom, stalked the small bird through the grass and trees. It was a cute little thing, flitting around and pecking at the ground. He almost felt bad for killing it. But then again, he'd feel worse if he Clanmates starved. Sorry little wren... he thought to himself as he pounded and made the killing blow.

He scooped up the wren and then retrieved the thrush and waited on the clearing by the line, for Garlicfeather to return.

. . .

SO SORRY FOR PROCRASTINATING ON THIS GUYS!! I will get us an extension, but it'd be great if we could get this in tomorrow! - @Fritter @Fish

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

los gatos de chickadee & chickadee's auction birdhouse! !
^^ GO UP HERE TO THE BIRDHOUSE!!! ^^

Last edited by chickadee; June 22nd, 2024 at 09:41 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2024, 09:56 PM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

@squidz

Her jaw dropping to the floor. Willowpaw stood, closing her maw and looking excidetly at her mentor. She was gonna be a warrior!! Willowpaw looked up to the sky and whispered. "I wish you could see this mom..... I'm becoming a warrior..." Before padding up as her leader called her up.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here

Last edited by ChromeSilver_Hwaa; June 22nd, 2024 at 09:56 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2024, 09:59 PM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post
— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 2 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 51 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart happily cheered for the new apprentices alongside his Clanmates. Even with their dark situation, Clan life was resuming — new warriors were being raised up. They'd continue as a strong, unified force.

Speaking of warriors... Stagheart's ears perked up as he heard Fadingsun announce Willowpaw as one of the new warriors to be named. Pleasantly surprised, he looked down at her and purred, flicking her ear with his tail.

"Lookie there! Didn't think it'd be so soon," he chuckled, eyes shining with pride. "Go on, get up there... you've earned it, kid."

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw cheered for the new apprentices, happy that at least something seemed to be going normally for the Clan. Fadingsun was holding it together — that was about the best they could ask for, and she was grateful for it.

At the announcement of the warriors-to-be-named, Berry felt a little smile stretch her maw. Willowpaw, Stagheart's apprentice, was one of them. And... Cobwebpaw! The medicine cat apprentice felt a spark of joy for her injured friend as she made her way up to the front. Even after all that, she was still able to become a warrior. Looking proudly at Cobwebpaw, Berry's eyes followed her as she walked up, remaining quiet for now until the names would be announced.

A little giggle left Berrypaw's throat when Wisteriawren cried out early — a little hasty, but it was endearing. She could feel the excitement on behalf of her friend as well, shuffling her restless paws as the apprentices made their way in front of everyone. It was strange to remember that at one point, this was the ceremony she would've been looking forward to — but now, she was on a completely different path.
Willowpaw purred brightly. Giving a small murmur to her mother as she looked at the sky. She pressed her head to Stagheart's shoulder, "Your not getting rid of me anytime soon" Willowpaw purred gently, licking his ear affectionately before bounding forward.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old June 22nd, 2024, 11:07 PM
GLOOMY

Bump Policy: bump me if i don't respond.
My Mood: Mysterious

---LILYGLIDE---

||She-cat|riverclan warrior||
Open for interaction!

============

Lilyglide sat silently, she had been here for a moment, She was gazing around at others, her light yellow eyes flickering from left to right. Since the clan has been exiled she herself has been quite anxious. but with the meeting, she is less on edge. she looked down at her light grey paws as her gaze rested on the ground below. Perhaps she could be overthinking, It would not surprise her in the slightest, but she does worry they may never make it back home. she let out a sigh shaking off her dove colored fur. Maybe she should stop letting her fluffy head get in the way of her emotions,' Merely remain calm and collected everything will be fine!' she thought to herself. Smiling to herself. yes, just remain calm, things will go back to normal eventually right now. Just congratulate the apprentices.

The she now concluded with her inner turmoil sat tall. her grey nub tail wagging. yes right, The meeting. what was it about again, she can't remember. she can't believe she has been so busy worrying about everything else she's completely forgotten. Letting out an irritated sigh, the shes ears pinning slightly, annoyed by her actions, she's a grown warrior, she can't be worrying like a young apprentice anymore. Then she shook her head and attempted to remain focused. but her brain keeps getting distracted. 'I need to get it together.' she thought to herself before silently staring at the ground below.
Old June 22nd, 2024, 11:20 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy View Post
"Uh...." Starrypaw paused. "I-I'm not that brave, not like you. The other cats who liked to hang around the twolegplace that the clan stayed, they were there before you came, they liked to harass me. So I joined that clan for protection, that and so I could be able to eat. I almost starved, living all by myself..... I wish I could be a brave warrior, like you."

SPIRALTAIL
Hmm so a former loner he had meet a few time to time it seemed like every cat from far and wide was some form of an outcast but who was he to judge he was certainly not in the position too besides he had met a group of rouges during his travels that taught him many things perhaps this cat was the same although the mention of getting harrasesd irked him “You’ll learn the warrior ways and maybe someday be like me he added nicely in a way he knew how

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old June 23rd, 2024, 02:57 AM
Stares (•-•)

Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

OX Emberfang XO
Riverclan warrior | He/she/they | Shadow Fiend [Inactive], Beefed up T1 [Inactive]
Well, time to get hunting again. [Rolled 18] Emberfang walked away from the group, the warrior ended up noticing a small movement in a small burrow hiding among the rocks. Right, this could be a chance. Whatever that thing is was slowly emerging out of it’s hiding spot. It’s some sort of mouse. After waiting for a bit, and..well it might have taken him longer than just a bit, but the mouse did end up going out of the small burrow and he ended up catching it. Haha. Nice.

[ @Blazimations @kittycatburmise | Rushed post i wrote on my phone in the car]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; June 23rd, 2024 at 02:58 AM.
Closed Thread