Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Picnic Prey Social...
Last post by hiraeth
Today 06:47 PM
[tc finder] friend group :D
by Rose
Last post by cowboy froggo
Today 06:46 PM
Artfight - WCO style
by Bean
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 06:39 PM
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:29 PM
The Wolf and the Crow [P]
Last post by Rani
Today 06:25 PM

Old June 22nd, 2024, 10:16 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: The Starpoint

jayfrost gave dusklion a slight shrug, but he wasnt aiming at starting a useless discussion with his deputy so he tipped his head forward in a sharp nod, "i'll get it looked at soon, 'promise". there was no fire behind his words no matter how straight forward or sharp they mightve sounded and he quite honestly appreciated dusklions concern, it wasnt something he had ever expected to happen but it appeared they had formed some sort of relationship over the moons which was...odd..to say the least.
cool blue eyes briefly followed dusklions dark form before returning his focus to marigoldkit, who looked not as convinced of dusklion as he had to admit he was. "oh i definitely wouldnt put it past her to drag me there if she sees it necesarry" he replied honestly, following the smaller felines warm gaze to their surroundings. jayfrost hadnt really gotten the chance to look around much but there wasnt really much to look at anyway, mostly the new cats that fadingsun appeared to have taken in..
marigoldkit spoke again, and tabbied ears twitched back to attention, taking in the sound of her voice but choosing to let the words hang be carried away by the wind instead of forcing the kit to intereact with a subject she was clearly not comfortable with any longer.
it appeared he had somewhen between now and last moon or so become more popular than he ever remembered being because goldfish stepped up almost as soon as he wasted his last thought on the interaction with dusklion. when his friend settled besides them he gave her a soft smile, almost faltering when he realised what kind of emotions goldfish brought out of his heart and to the forefront of his mind. "never" truth. a truth that certainly did not come easy to him but truth none the less. the word had luckily left his maw faster than his mind could protest about the show of emotion, lilting voice only slightly clipped at the end of the word as the survivalist within him fought for secrecy. goldfish wasnt intruding, and he wouldnt ever want her anywhere but close.
"marigoldkit i dont think you've met goldfish? thats my friend i told you about." he introduced, leaning down a bit to something closer to marigoldkits eye level, he really didnt enjoy talking down to people he liked.. the easy chatter they had somewhat been engaged in died down drastically as fadingsun spoke, for jayfrost at least, he felt his jaws lock tightly, pain once again making an appearance at the back of his mind but what mattered the most was the chocked off sound he couldnt quite surpress as honeypaw was listed amongst the dead. silence fell heavy amongst the crowd of his clan mates and jayfrosts gaze found the rocky ground beneath light, blood tinted paws as heavy breaths shook his lithe frame. breathe breathe breathe. stars he couldnt breathe. honeypaw was dead. his first apprentice was dead and he was at fault. honeypaw was dead because he didnt look out for her. the remainder of fadingsuns words faded into the loud pulsing and roaring of his old heartbeat in his ears as blue gaze blurred at the edges and he sucked in another breath. too much, it was too much, stars he had to get a grip, his mind felt like it was moving at rapid speed, too fast for him to hold onto any thoughts. guilt was the only thing he could identify as emotions crashed down on him like the slatter of heavy ocean water on dark sand and rocks. thoughts scattered like the light and water tinted so dark it might as well swallow everything it can reach, ever changing yet familiar in every way. brutality, darkness and hate are never changing. the waves are always the same, and as waves crash down on frail limbs and bones and consume everything in their way, so will hatered destroy and consume. a small voice broke through the roaring of blood and thoughts and wild eyes turned to the small light cat next to his grey form. jaws parted to comfort the kit, but there wasnt anything to say, no lie could remove the fear and grief, so soon enough sharp teeth pressed down on their opposite counter parts again and jayfrost pulled the soon to be apprentice closer gently.

[ hello im totally not like a week late with this oups @Marigoldwhisper @taillow @Blazimations . none of you have to reply lolz i know im super late ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━

Last edited by alec; June 22nd, 2024 at 10:16 AM.
Old June 22nd, 2024, 10:51 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Breezy

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 2 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 51 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart happily cheered for the new apprentices alongside his Clanmates. Even with their dark situation, Clan life was resuming — new warriors were being raised up. They'd continue as a strong, unified force.

Speaking of warriors... Stagheart's ears perked up as he heard Fadingsun announce Willowpaw as one of the new warriors to be named. Pleasantly surprised, he looked down at her and purred, flicking her ear with his tail.

"Lookie there! Didn't think it'd be so soon," he chuckled, eyes shining with pride. "Go on, get up there... you've earned it, kid."

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw cheered for the new apprentices, happy that at least something seemed to be going normally for the Clan. Fadingsun was holding it together — that was about the best they could ask for, and she was grateful for it.

At the announcement of the warriors-to-be-named, Berry felt a little smile stretch her maw. Willowpaw, Stagheart's apprentice, was one of them. And... Cobwebpaw! The medicine cat apprentice felt a spark of joy for her injured friend as she made her way up to the front. Even after all that, she was still able to become a warrior. Looking proudly at Cobwebpaw, Berry's eyes followed her as she walked up, remaining quiet for now until the names would be announced.

A little giggle left Berrypaw's throat when Wisteriawren cried out early — a little hasty, but it was endearing. She could feel the excitement on behalf of her friend as well, shuffling her restless paws as the apprentices made their way in front of everyone. It was strange to remember that at one point, this was the ceremony she would've been looking forward to — but now, she was on a completely different path.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old June 22nd, 2024, 11:34 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

You could almost hear Adderpaw's heart stop. She knew this day was coming and she knew out of anyone here she deserved it the most. Now she was here to reap her rewards but it felt so unreal. Like she was dreaming... Was it supposed to be this easy to become a warrior? More expectations snuck up on her so there had to be more that she needed to do, she had to keep fighting... But no, it was her time and... She felt so wonderful. A soft purr rolled out from the apprentice, finally in someway she was being recognized by the clan for her hard work. This feeling was... it was something that she would love to feel forever.

Given this was a whole new place to have meetings, Adderpaw wasn't sure if she was supposed to get up on the rock as well or not so she meet in the middle and walked to the front of the pack. She looked up to Fadingsun with the warmest smile that she had ever given him. There was pride in the way she posed herself. She was ready to become a warrior.
Old June 22nd, 2024, 11:40 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 29 moons
So. Nothing from Skydust. Were they even here? Dusklion was almost certain she had seen them at one point. Hmph. Well, the deputy would certainly look for them later then.

As her brother moved on to reintroduce both Wormbite and Larkwing back into the Clan, her blue eyes sough out both of them amongst the crowd. Larkwing seemed to shrink back into herself which surprised Dusk herself. That was definitely not the strong cat the deputy had witnessed take the mantle of leadership for a short time. What had happened out there to turn her into... that? There was a brief flash of sympathy in her heart before it got snuffed out. So far the former leader had been on a road to proving herself - so the deputy would hold off on anything yet before seeing the results of that.

Sweeping her gaze back across the crowd to make sure everything was going smoothly they caught the sight of - what the hell was that cat doing around Wists??? Immediately the deputy's ears flattened a bit as she narrowed her gaze. They seemed to be sitting close - real close. It made something burn within Dusklion's chest. Part of her was tempted to march right over and plop herself right in between them, and if Cobs wasn't beside her she could've done just that. So after a bit she forced her ears back up and looked at the ground with a scowl. She'd have her chance soon to ask Wists, and then she could be at her side all the time defending off foolish toms who thought they knew the pretty she-cat better than she did. She'd protect Wists from all of it, and show her what it meant to truly be adored.

Too wrapped up in this, the deputy missed part of her brother's next bit of the meeting, but the announcement of new warriors had her perking right back up. As Cobs smiled at her and stepped forward, Dusklion reached out once more to ruffle the fur between her head - but then made sure to smooth it down right after. "You got this, kid!" she called out after with a grin.

Catching sight of Wists cheering, but looking a bit embarrassed, Dusklion had pushed down her earlier jealousy to flash her a reassuring grin. "Let's go Cobs, Adds, Sunsetpaw, Wrenpaw, 'n Willowpaw!!!" came the loud cheer from the deputy as she got to her paws and waved her tail excitedly. New warriors - just what RiverClan needed. Her gaze slipped back to Wists and she gave the she-cat a warm blink, hoping to reassure her more that she was perfectly fine in cheering for them.

[ Cobwebpaw - @finley !! ] [ Wisteriawren - @Rose ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old June 22nd, 2024, 04:07 PM

Bump Policy: 36 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Shellkit - 2 moons - he/him

Emerging from the the nursery, Shellkit blinked his sleepy eyes. The den was nice and cosy, but an announcement from his leader was exciting. Not wanting to intrude, he sat at the back of the camp, near the entrance to the nursery. Most of the things mentioned by Fadingstar were confusing to him.. One thing that wasn't confusing was new apprentices!! He shuffled in excitement, someday that would be him! The initial happiness wore off once her thought about leaving the nusery, but he pushed the thought aside.

Goldfish and Marigoldpaw, Emberfang and Snailpaw, Tinytoad and- WHAT?! His own ma?!?! Enthusiastic cheers escaped him (though they were only heard as little kit mewles) "GO MA!!!" He yelled whilst he bounced around in his spot.

Last edited by sleepyyjax; June 22nd, 2024 at 04:07 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2024, 04:18 PM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: ALL THE TIME
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy View Post
"Uh...." Starrypaw wasn't so sure about her 'doing great'. "I almost drowned as a kit. In a shallow pool, too. I was only 2 moons old. I really don't like water a lot."

REDWATER
// RC // Warrior // She/Her // 20 Moons //

Okay. That was going to be a problem. Maybe. Redwater decided to go for the kind approach. That was hard. It’s always been. ”Well, if you were 2 moons old that’s reason enough to almost—oop, sarcasm… that was weird. She’d thought her sarcasm was gone—“drow in a shallow pool. You probably were barely two mouse-lengths tall—and probably didn’t have much coordination. No cat is perfect. You’ll be fine.

Rose dropped a bucket of appreciation here, oops!

Snowyfeathr, Myling, and Desert Rain Frog all live here. (they get wifi, books, snacks, treats, and all the awesome things)

Last edited by constellation; June 22nd, 2024 at 04:18 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2024, 07:00 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\43 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
The Lionheart was the most excited she'd ever felt in moons. More warriors! Exactly what this clan needed, and pretty good ones for that matter. "Cobwebpaw! Adderpaw! Wrenpaw! Sunsetpaw! Willowpaw!" She'd certainly run up to them after the meeting, offer a good amount of mews to express her congratulations. Newly named apprentices had also been announced. Owltalon yowled, her excited cries filling the chocking air (she almost felt like she couldn't breathe up here. Almost)

Sitting was still as uncomfortable as ever with flank scars flaring up everytime she moved her rump, but she could manage. No one could be a proper warrior without the pain. It'll still bother her, but not to the point of dropping dead. That's all that mattered. As she wrapped her tail around herself, she looked around out of mere curiosity. She knew a few outsiders recently joined, she should probably go and chat with them. Making a good impression was very important to Owltalon, it was the only chance she got.

She hoped that none of them would get lost in this place or fall off the mountain. Thinking about that made her ears twitch with anxiety. Owltalon could handle a mauled body (heck, her maw was mauled) but the deaths would be more than unfortunate, especially considering it happening after a full on war.

Nevermind that... She needed to greet these cats, not think about their possible deaths. C'mon, Owltalon. Look.

Tags:
@Weekend-Wondering // Beachkit
(LETS GO GUYS!)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old June 22nd, 2024, 08:18 PM
I'm Wind

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by constellation View Post

REDWATER
// RC // Warrior // She/Her // 20 Moons //

Okay. That was going to be a problem. Maybe. Redwater decided to go for the kind approach. That was hard. It’s always been. ”Well, if you were 2 moons old that’s reason enough to almost—oop, sarcasm… that was weird. She’d thought her sarcasm was gone—“drow in a shallow pool. You probably were barely two mouse-lengths tall—and probably didn’t have much coordination. No cat is perfect. You’ll be fine.
"Uh.... if you say so?" Starrypaw was still not so sure.

Snowpaw: Primal Instincts, Silver Tongue
Cloud: Mind Reader

I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)
Old June 22nd, 2024, 09:56 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

@squidz

Her jaw dropping to the floor. Willowpaw stood, closing her maw and looking excidetly at her mentor. She was gonna be a warrior!! Willowpaw looked up to the sky and whispered. "I wish you could see this mom..... I'm becoming a warrior..." Before padding up as her leader called her up.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3

Last edited by SeonghwaBerry; June 22nd, 2024 at 09:56 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2024, 09:59 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post
— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 2 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 51 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart happily cheered for the new apprentices alongside his Clanmates. Even with their dark situation, Clan life was resuming — new warriors were being raised up. They'd continue as a strong, unified force.

Speaking of warriors... Stagheart's ears perked up as he heard Fadingsun announce Willowpaw as one of the new warriors to be named. Pleasantly surprised, he looked down at her and purred, flicking her ear with his tail.

"Lookie there! Didn't think it'd be so soon," he chuckled, eyes shining with pride. "Go on, get up there... you've earned it, kid."

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw cheered for the new apprentices, happy that at least something seemed to be going normally for the Clan. Fadingsun was holding it together — that was about the best they could ask for, and she was grateful for it.

At the announcement of the warriors-to-be-named, Berry felt a little smile stretch her maw. Willowpaw, Stagheart's apprentice, was one of them. And... Cobwebpaw! The medicine cat apprentice felt a spark of joy for her injured friend as she made her way up to the front. Even after all that, she was still able to become a warrior. Looking proudly at Cobwebpaw, Berry's eyes followed her as she walked up, remaining quiet for now until the names would be announced.

A little giggle left Berrypaw's throat when Wisteriawren cried out early — a little hasty, but it was endearing. She could feel the excitement on behalf of her friend as well, shuffling her restless paws as the apprentices made their way in front of everyone. It was strange to remember that at one point, this was the ceremony she would've been looking forward to — but now, she was on a completely different path.
Willowpaw purred brightly. Giving a small murmur to her mother as she looked at the sky. She pressed her head to Stagheart's shoulder, "Your not getting rid of me anytime soon" Willowpaw purred gently, licking his ear affectionately before bounding forward.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3