Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by hermeswind
Today 06:12 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by RavensCall
Today 05:54 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 05:24 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by fawn_
Today 05:13 AM
Word Association
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 04:47 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 22nd, 2024, 07:13 AM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: The Starpoint

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

Goldfish cast a grin toward Marigoldkit as The Ace of Spades was announced her mentor. Of course, the tortoiseshell had known about this previously. She hoped that this surprise made the kiddos pain about her lost clanmate subside temporarily. "Surprise!" She purred quietly. "I grew interested in you after seeing the relationship you have with Jayfrost. Thought I'd request mentoring you. I'm excited to train you, Marigold." Goldfish explained, voice low. "I'll show you around the territory after the meeting." She turned to look at Jayfrost, still grinning. "Perhaps you could lend a paw training sometime." She offered. The black and golden molly wanted to hang out with him, show him just what she was capable of when she forced herself violently to not be in mental distress.

Goldfish turned back to Fadingsun, silent for a while. Well, that was until he announced Webs was going to be a warrior. A burst of happiness shocked through her like a lightning bolt. She tried to catch Cobwebpaw's eye, trying her best to hold in her cheers until the warriors were made. Her struggle faded as she realized Minkpaw should be up There, too. But she wasn't. No, Minkpaw was off with some replacement, probably not ever thinking about her friend. Her Mother. Her whatever the hell you wanted to call it. Shaking the thought away, Goldfish averted her yellow hues back to Fadingsun, gritting her teeth and trying to focus on the fact Cobwebpaw was becoming a warrior. Eventually her excitement returned, but the little voice in the back of her head didn't go away.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!
Old June 22nd, 2024, 07:46 AM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazimations View Post

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤

Goldfish cast a grin toward Marigoldkit as The Ace of Spades was announced her mentor. Of course, the tortoiseshell had known about this previously. She hoped that this surprise made the kiddos pain about her lost clanmate subside temporarily. "Surprise!" She purred quietly. "I grew interested in you after seeing the relationship you have with Jayfrost. Thought I'd request mentoring you. I'm excited to train you, Marigold." Goldfish explained, voice low. "I'll show you around the territory after the meeting." She turned to look at Jayfrost, still grinning. "Perhaps you could lend a paw training sometime." She offered. The black and golden molly wanted to hang out with him, show him just what she was capable of when she forced herself violently to not be in mental distress.

Goldfish turned back to Fadingsun, silent for a while. Well, that was until he announced Webs was going to be a warrior. A burst of happiness shocked through her like a lightning bolt. She tried to catch Cobwebpaw's eye, trying her best to hold in her cheers until the warriors were made. Her struggle faded as she realized Minkpaw should be up There, too. But she wasn't. No, Minkpaw was off with some replacement, probably not ever thinking about her friend. Her Mother. Her whatever the hell you wanted to call it. Shaking the thought away, Goldfish averted her yellow hues back to Fadingsun, gritting her teeth and trying to focus on the fact Cobwebpaw was becoming a warrior. Eventually her excitement returned, but the little voice in the back of her head didn't go away.

Marigoldpaw
She, Her\Kit\7 moons\Riverclan
"There will come a poet whose weapon is his word."

Purrks: Dreamwalker [ACTIVE] Chill of Death [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
The stars had aligned for this pitiful excuse for a clan cat. Fate was no long in her paws now, it was in Fadingsun's. Marigoldkit could barely comprehend what was happening through puffy eyes and a nose cracked with snot. She looked up as much as she could, straining to meet the leaders eyes. She'd actually done it, finally done it. She'd gotten better and Starclan was rewarding her for it. Sure, her new name would take some getting used to,
but it was a welcome change and she was willing to accept it with open arms (if the gravel underneath her paws didn't trip her up first).

So her mentor wasss.... Goldfish? Wasn't that the queen that Jayfrost told her about? Marigoldkit, no wait... Marigoldpaw, still hadn't gotten the chance to see her young. Curled ears flicked around as she listened to the screaming of her new name. Most notably Salamanderkit, who was hollering the most for her mother (as any kit would, no judgement here). She flashed the fluffy cat a small little smile, her eyes still lined with tears.

She whirled around as she tried to look for her mentor. She wondered what she looked like, if she was even around. Turns out, the she-cat found Marigoldpaw first. The young cat blinked in surprise. Oh! So Speckles was Goldfish? Goldfish's reasoning for choosing her as an apprentice was very heartwarming. Something about it said she was worth paying attention to even if she was as thin as icy clouds and as boney as sticks. Goldfish still saw her fit to train.

"Oh, thank you, thank you very much, I uh, I appreciate it! When do you think we could go? Is there much to see around here? Well, of course there is, we are kind of on a mountain. Arg, that was a very silly question. Questions! Stars above, I'm asking to many! Uhhh.... COBWEBPAW, ADDERPAW, SUNSETPAW, WHEN--- no wait WEN--- UHHHH BIRDGAL! I'm sorry I didn't catch your name!" Marigoldpaw cringed back, her face scrunching up. Oh how she wished she could take back that last part. If the newly appointed warrior decided to smack her dead in the maw, Marigoldpaw would completely understand. She wanted to smack herself right now.

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old June 22nd, 2024, 07:56 AM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤

Yeah, I think so." She replied to Irisfrost.Goldfish didn't blame her clanmates for being skeptical and not wanting to climb. And she also understood they should get back on track. Oh, well. Eyes glancing down, she carefully slid back down the trunk of the tree, jumping off and shaking the bark from her pelt. "You're both right." She agreed, grasping the hare and strugglesomely hauling it up the tree, repeating the process she had done before. About four minutes later she came back down, both hares secure. She flicked her tail, still glad to be out of the camp, in order to signal her patrol to follow. She continued searching for prey, but the Ace of Spades was proving to be relatively unsuccessful. There was a mouse under a rock, but that burrow was much too difficult to reach the creature and her flexible paw was unable to reach it. It was just too tight. After a few more attempts she gave up on the rodent.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!

Last edited by Blaaze; June 22nd, 2024 at 07:58 AM.
Old June 22nd, 2024, 08:41 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Atari Camp

Mamba-They/Them
Claw

——————————

Mamba silently followed Mumble into the den with a small nod, listening as she spoke.
Mamba looked down at the pile of herbs after Mumble finished speaking.
They didn’t recognize much, just the basics.

“Where do we start?” They asked after analyzing the pile for a moment.

@finley !!

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old June 22nd, 2024, 10:16 AM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Yeehaw

jayfrost gave dusklion a slight shrug, but he wasnt aiming at starting a useless discussion with his deputy so he tipped his head forward in a sharp nod, "i'll get it looked at soon, 'promise". there was no fire behind his words no matter how straight forward or sharp they mightve sounded and he quite honestly appreciated dusklions concern, it wasnt something he had ever expected to happen but it appeared they had formed some sort of relationship over the moons which was...odd..to say the least.
cool blue eyes briefly followed dusklions dark form before returning his focus to marigoldkit, who looked not as convinced of dusklion as he had to admit he was. "oh i definitely wouldnt put it past her to drag me there if she sees it necesarry" he replied honestly, following the smaller felines warm gaze to their surroundings. jayfrost hadnt really gotten the chance to look around much but there wasnt really much to look at anyway, mostly the new cats that fadingsun appeared to have taken in..
marigoldkit spoke again, and tabbied ears twitched back to attention, taking in the sound of her voice but choosing to let the words hang be carried away by the wind instead of forcing the kit to intereact with a subject she was clearly not comfortable with any longer.
it appeared he had somewhen between now and last moon or so become more popular than he ever remembered being because goldfish stepped up almost as soon as he wasted his last thought on the interaction with dusklion. when his friend settled besides them he gave her a soft smile, almost faltering when he realised what kind of emotions goldfish brought out of his heart and to the forefront of his mind. "never" truth. a truth that certainly did not come easy to him but truth none the less. the word had luckily left his maw faster than his mind could protest about the show of emotion, lilting voice only slightly clipped at the end of the word as the survivalist within him fought for secrecy. goldfish wasnt intruding, and he wouldnt ever want her anywhere but close.
"marigoldkit i dont think you've met goldfish? thats my friend i told you about." he introduced, leaning down a bit to something closer to marigoldkits eye level, he really didnt enjoy talking down to people he liked.. the easy chatter they had somewhat been engaged in died down drastically as fadingsun spoke, for jayfrost at least, he felt his jaws lock tightly, pain once again making an appearance at the back of his mind but what mattered the most was the chocked off sound he couldnt quite surpress as honeypaw was listed amongst the dead. silence fell heavy amongst the crowd of his clan mates and jayfrosts gaze found the rocky ground beneath light, blood tinted paws as heavy breaths shook his lithe frame. breathe breathe breathe. stars he couldnt breathe. honeypaw was dead. his first apprentice was dead and he was at fault. honeypaw was dead because he didnt look out for her. the remainder of fadingsuns words faded into the loud pulsing and roaring of his old heartbeat in his ears as blue gaze blurred at the edges and he sucked in another breath. too much, it was too much, stars he had to get a grip, his mind felt like it was moving at rapid speed, too fast for him to hold onto any thoughts. guilt was the only thing he could identify as emotions crashed down on him like the slatter of heavy ocean water on dark sand and rocks. thoughts scattered like the light and water tinted so dark it might as well swallow everything it can reach, ever changing yet familiar in every way. brutality, darkness and hate are never changing. the waves are always the same, and as waves crash down on frail limbs and bones and consume everything in their way, so will hatered destroy and consume. a small voice broke through the roaring of blood and thoughts and wild eyes turned to the small light cat next to his grey form. jaws parted to comfort the kit, but there wasnt anything to say, no lie could remove the fear and grief, so soon enough sharp teeth pressed down on their opposite counter parts again and jayfrost pulled the soon to be apprentice closer gently.

[ hello im totally not like a week late with this oups @Marigoldwhisper @taillow @Blazimations . none of you have to reply lolz i know im super late ]

"i hate the never-ending sky"

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Last edited by alec; June 22nd, 2024 at 10:16 AM.
Old June 22nd, 2024, 10:51 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Doh

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 2 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 51 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart happily cheered for the new apprentices alongside his Clanmates. Even with their dark situation, Clan life was resuming — new warriors were being raised up. They'd continue as a strong, unified force.

Speaking of warriors... Stagheart's ears perked up as he heard Fadingsun announce Willowpaw as one of the new warriors to be named. Pleasantly surprised, he looked down at her and purred, flicking her ear with his tail.

"Lookie there! Didn't think it'd be so soon," he chuckled, eyes shining with pride. "Go on, get up there... you've earned it, kid."

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw cheered for the new apprentices, happy that at least something seemed to be going normally for the Clan. Fadingsun was holding it together — that was about the best they could ask for, and she was grateful for it.

At the announcement of the warriors-to-be-named, Berry felt a little smile stretch her maw. Willowpaw, Stagheart's apprentice, was one of them. And... Cobwebpaw! The medicine cat apprentice felt a spark of joy for her injured friend as she made her way up to the front. Even after all that, she was still able to become a warrior. Looking proudly at Cobwebpaw, Berry's eyes followed her as she walked up, remaining quiet for now until the names would be announced.

A little giggle left Berrypaw's throat when Wisteriawren cried out early — a little hasty, but it was endearing. She could feel the excitement on behalf of her friend as well, shuffling her restless paws as the apprentices made their way in front of everyone. It was strange to remember that at one point, this was the ceremony she would've been looking forward to — but now, she was on a completely different path.

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
Request Healing | Medicine Den |(Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old June 22nd, 2024, 11:34 AM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

You could almost hear Adderpaw's heart stop. She knew this day was coming and she knew out of anyone here she deserved it the most. Now she was here to reap her rewards but it felt so unreal. Like she was dreaming... Was it supposed to be this easy to become a warrior? More expectations snuck up on her so there had to be more that she needed to do, she had to keep fighting... But no, it was her time and... She felt so wonderful. A soft purr rolled out from the apprentice, finally in someway she was being recognized by the clan for her hard work. This feeling was... it was something that she would love to feel forever.

Given this was a whole new place to have meetings, Adderpaw wasn't sure if she was supposed to get up on the rock as well or not so she meet in the middle and walked to the front of the pack. She looked up to Fadingsun with the warmest smile that she had ever given him. There was pride in the way she posed herself. She was ready to become a warrior.
Old June 22nd, 2024, 11:40 AM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 29 moons
So. Nothing from Skydust. Were they even here? Dusklion was almost certain she had seen them at one point. Hmph. Well, the deputy would certainly look for them later then.

As her brother moved on to reintroduce both Wormbite and Larkwing back into the Clan, her blue eyes sough out both of them amongst the crowd. Larkwing seemed to shrink back into herself which surprised Dusk herself. That was definitely not the strong cat the deputy had witnessed take the mantle of leadership for a short time. What had happened out there to turn her into... that? There was a brief flash of sympathy in her heart before it got snuffed out. So far the former leader had been on a road to proving herself - so the deputy would hold off on anything yet before seeing the results of that.

Sweeping her gaze back across the crowd to make sure everything was going smoothly they caught the sight of - what the hell was that cat doing around Wists??? Immediately the deputy's ears flattened a bit as she narrowed her gaze. They seemed to be sitting close - real close. It made something burn within Dusklion's chest. Part of her was tempted to march right over and plop herself right in between them, and if Cobs wasn't beside her she could've done just that. So after a bit she forced her ears back up and looked at the ground with a scowl. She'd have her chance soon to ask Wists, and then she could be at her side all the time defending off foolish toms who thought they knew the pretty she-cat better than she did. She'd protect Wists from all of it, and show her what it meant to truly be adored.

Too wrapped up in this, the deputy missed part of her brother's next bit of the meeting, but the announcement of new warriors had her perking right back up. As Cobs smiled at her and stepped forward, Dusklion reached out once more to ruffle the fur between her head - but then made sure to smooth it down right after. "You got this, kid!" she called out after with a grin.

Catching sight of Wists cheering, but looking a bit embarrassed, Dusklion had pushed down her earlier jealousy to flash her a reassuring grin. "Let's go Cobs, Adds, Sunsetpaw, Wrenpaw, 'n Willowpaw!!!" came the loud cheer from the deputy as she got to her paws and waved her tail excitedly. New warriors - just what RiverClan needed. Her gaze slipped back to Wists and she gave the she-cat a warm blink, hoping to reassure her more that she was perfectly fine in cheering for them.

[ Cobwebpaw - @finley !! ] [ Wisteriawren - @Rose ]

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
Old June 22nd, 2024, 11:58 AM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh
Default Re: Atari Camp

Vertigo
| he/him | Atari | Trapper |

Vertigo blinked, his eyelids heavy in the warm sunlight. He simply could never comprehend how his tribemates found it so easy to be so active on days like these; with his thick, dark-colored pelt, he often found himself positively boiling throughout the summer moons.

With great effort, Vertigo heaved himself to his paws. It seemed that another long day of setting traps and snares and collecting dead animals was upon him. This time of year, he found it especially difficult to motivate himself to “seize the day” and what have you. What’s even the point of going through all the effort of waking oneself up, only to spend the day doing something one doesn’t even like? Such thoughts often entered his mind at times like this. He tried to push them away, but they took root like weeds in his mind.

The end of Vertigo’s mouth twitched. He had to find something to do, something to distract himself with. Glancing about the clearing, he caught sight of his elder brother loitering about his usual haunt. Vertigo decided to go talk to him. Asa wasn’t the most talkative cat in the Atari, but that was fine. If there was one thing Vertigo could count on Asa for, it was his enthusiasm for Trapping. Sometimes, that kind of dedication was enough to motivate Vertigo, if only a little.

“G’morning,” said Vertigo as he approached Asa. “Fine weather we’re having, huh?” He attempted something like a half smile as he sat, his tail coming to curl around his front paws.

( @dagnyme )
Old June 22nd, 2024, 11:59 AM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

[ HUNTING PATROL 1 ]
"Bearsnout! Go with Garlicfeather 'n Sharkhail down the path followin' Duskleaf's patrol towards the forest 'n see what prey you guys can find. Hopefully there's more down there than up here."
[ @chickadee @Fritter @Fish ]

Sharkhail may or may not had gotten separated from his hunting party but he was a grown adult, he could handle this on his own. Thought there was a slight fear in his heart thinking about what new predators could be out around this place. What snuffed this fear was thinking about how all the children in the clan needed food since they now had none. Pushing the fear down he continued on. After wondering around what seemed like forever the young tom was able to catch a few nice treats. A fat rat, and two sparrows become his treasure. With this in tow he walked back to the patrol spot hoping he hadn't worried his patrolmates too much

[Sorry I forgot patrols existed aaah]