Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Last post by Blazimations
Today 12:31 PM
Favorite Character Poll!...
Last post by Blazimations
Today 12:05 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 11:39 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by squidz
Today 11:39 AM
Picnic Prey Social...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 11:33 AM

Old June 20th, 2024, 01:57 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: The Starpoint

Cloudheart listened to everything
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old June 20th, 2024, 03:12 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw was happy that the other cats were getting new mentors and epically so with Fadingsun picking a certain cat. She gave him a soft smile and an approving head nod. She wasn't sure if he knew she was doing this to him taking Talonpaw as his apprentice but it was fine either way. After that she started grooming her paw to seem casual, she hoped that this was it.

Sharkhail was surprised, no honored. Wait both! To finally get an apprentice to look over! He was going to make sure to raise Riverclan's future up with not just his children. This was great. It was so hard to keep his cool, he felt like a kit again, about to jump all around everywhere since he was so excited! So calmly the warrior walked over to his new apprentice and sat down by Branchpaw. "Are you excited for some training?" He purred

@Blazing
Old June 20th, 2024, 03:25 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistyshard gave Berrypaw a gentle nudge as the medicine cat apprentice joined her, whispering softly, "Hey, Berrypaw. You did good in the battle. I'm proud of you," trying to offer comfort.

Listening closely to Fadingsun, Mistyshard tried to take in his words. He thanked the cats for their efforts in the evacuation, which made her feel grateful for their bravery. At least there had been one thing this broken clan managed. But when he spoke about the other Clans' actions, she bristled with anger. "They'll pay for what they did," she muttered under her breath, feeling fiercely loyal to her clan. All those rats would die and feel the same pain they gave RiverClan.

During the moment of silence for their fallen Clanmates, Mistyshard bowed her head solemnly, honoring their memories. The mention of newcomers joining RiverClan brought a mix of hope and caution to her thoughts. She knew they needed more paws to rebuild and protect the Clan, but she also had doubts about outsiders fitting in with their already sort of messy group.

As Fadingsun announced the reassignments and new mentors, Mistyshard nodded thoughtfully. She understood the need for stability and guidance in uncertain times. When Marigoldkit, Snailkit, and Fishkit were called forward, she felt determined to help guide the next generation of RiverClan.

Leaning closer to Berrypaw, Mistyshard offered a reassuring smile. "Let's focus on healing our Clan and making it stronger. We've got a lot ahead of us, but we can handle it together," she said gently, hoping to lighten the apprentice's heavy heart. "Thank you for all the work you did in the battle. You did better than anyone else could have done and I'm really proud of you. The new camp... it's just a matter of adjustment. I'm sure we will flourish again in no time."

( @squidz )

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old June 20th, 2024, 07:07 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Dovekit often remained on her own, quiet, uncertain of those around her. They felt shaken with the recent happenings, mind confused as who to trust and who meant harm but when Fading spoke of Lark... Larkwing, the young kitten couldn't help but tend an ear to listen, curious what this leader had to say about her saviour. Unconsciously, Flower began seeking for Lark among the crowd - the one familiar-ish face among the sea of strangers, while Elderkit could be spotted in a corner near her sister.

Old June 20th, 2024, 07:58 PM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Inspired

Bravebolt purred.

Rainingpaw dropped Nutkit over with the other kits. She was happy to have a mentor again and Branchpaw was real nice so this would be great.

Nutkit blinked up at the nice cats and decided to take a nap.

Last edited by Yoshdo; June 20th, 2024 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Typo
Old June 21st, 2024, 10:39 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Breezy

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

At Mistyshard's greeting to her, Berrypaw wore a slight smile — a genuine one, perhaps the first that had graced her maw since the battle began. She was... proud. Here Berry was thinking that she'd been a total mess, both during the battle and afterwards — but her mentor seemed to think otherwise.

"T-Thank you..." The apprentice whispered, looking genuinely relieved to hear those words.

She watched as the kits stepped forward, receiving their new mentors. It gave her a mini flashback to when she was first assigned Mistyshard's apprentice, both of them warrior training at the time. Berrypaw recalled how nervous she'd been, squirming under everyone's eyes and praying she wouldn't screw this up. How funny it was to look at them now — officially the two medicine cats of the Clan, completely driven from RiverClan's camp and sitting together on an unfamiliar mountain with the haggard remains of their battle-worn Clan. Her young brain still spun to try to keep up with it all.

Mistyshard's next words took the apprentice out of her brief stupor. Her mentor was hopeful, strong, and confident; it touched Berrypaw, making her meekly smile yet again. She'd practically been drowning in the dismal aftermath of her own thoughts, but hearing Mistyshard's encouraging words was like seeing a bit of sun peeking through heavy gray clouds. And perhaps best of all, it was another assurance that Berry wasn't alone here — she had Misty.

The apprentice dipped her head under the praise, shuffling her paws though still smiling. "I did the best I could," she admitted quietly, "I just hope it was enough..." Then she glanced up, meeting her mentor's amber gaze. "I haven't been the best at being... hopeful. I'm trying, but it's hard. There's just so much that happened..."

Her light green eyes went glossy for a moment as she recalled the horror of the battle. Berry still hadn't properly sorted through all of that in her mind. She took in a breath, settling her heart that had instinctively picked up and her racing thoughts.

"But... so long as we have each other, we can't give up, right?" It was an attempt at her usual idealism; weak, but better than anything she'd thought in awhile. Her mentor was just helping her get out of her own head for the first time in many days now.

[ @starry - messing around with formatting don't mind me. also i love mistyberry sm ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Last edited by squidz; June 21st, 2024 at 10:40 AM.
Old June 21st, 2024, 01:55 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
╔════▣◎▣════╗

A N T L E R B R A N C H
He/Him - 31 Moons - Purrks: N/A
Dark brown tom with white stomach, tufts of fur on his
head, green eyes

╚════▣◎▣════╝
You could probably tell how surprised Antlerbranch was when the very pretty ex-kittypet Wisteriawren came to his side. Suddenly, the tom felt himself flustered, unable to utter any word as she made her way over. What in StarClan's name was going on with him? He turned his head to face her when she dropped a purple flower at his paws. It wasn't that big of a deal, right?

Omgwisteriawrengavemeaflowerwhyisshesocuteandsweet omgstaycalmstaycalmshesjustaveryprettymollywhojust gaveyouafloweromygosh

Antlerbranch quickly turned his head, his face turning red as Wisteriawren spoke. She was... sorry? The tom turned his head to face her again, lifting his paw to hopefully ruffle the fur on her head. "No needa be sorry, Fluffs. It's alright, A lot happened that day. I don't blame ya," he chuckled, smile on his face. "Got messed up by Bumblestar real good, bashed my head on the ground and knocked me out. Glad those rats didn't hurt you."

Oh no

ohnonononononononononononononono

WHY DID HE SAY THAT?????

Oh stars that sounded weird oh no oh no oh no..... What if she doesn't notice?? She was an ex-kittypet, surely she wouldn't care much about that, right???? Hopefully. Or antler was doomed.

[ @Rose - Wisteriawren ]
[I feel so bad for Antler rn knowing that Wisteria isn't gonna be with him but hey, character development]

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Fluffs? Wisteriawren's gaze flicked up to Antlerbranch's, wondering if he was teasing her or making fun of her. Oh, he had seriously nicknamed her that. A warmth spread in her chest at the thought of receiving another nickname. She had friends! Or... she hoped Antlerbranch considered her a friend. "Friends?"

'Got messed up by Bumblestar real good, bashed my head on the ground and knocked me out. Glad those rats didn't hurt you.'

Wisteriawren's eyes saddened, attention shifting to the ground. Yeah, she was glad she hadn't... been hurt too... She had no reason to complain of the marks Crowtooth had left on her when everyone else had been hurt so much more thoroughly. "Yeah, I... I'm glad you're better now, too."

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old June 21st, 2024, 03:27 PM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

╔════▣◎▣════╗

A N T L E R B R A N C H
He/Him - 31 Moons - Purrks: N/A
Dark brown tom with white stomach, tufts of fur on his
head, green eyes

╚════▣◎▣════╝
FRIENDS???? His mind totally wasn't going:

I love you wisteria i wanna be mates ur pretty and nice

Why did his mind say that? He had not a clue. Maybe its just the headaches. Yup, totally the headaches 100% there was no way he had a crush on fluffs. But he wasn't going to say that aloud at all. Nope. Not after what happened with... nope. Not gonna remember her. No siree. Not right now.

Antlerbranch jolted back to reality once he realized he was staring at the pretty she-cat. "I-Uh... Yeah. Friends," he purred warmly, partly listening to his leader. New apprentices? Alright, that sounded nice. "I think you would make a nice mentor," he blurted out, shuffling his paws. Stars, why was he so awkward around her???

"I- Are you okay, Fluffs? You seem off. You didn't get hurt during the raid, did you?" he asked, green eyes glowing with worry. Oh stars, he didn't ignore the fact that the pretty molly got hurt, right????

[ @Rose - Wisteriawren ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Bean; June 21st, 2024 at 06:12 PM.
Old June 21st, 2024, 03:29 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

All three of the kits he called stepped forward. Hopefully, this meeting's ceremonies would help the Clan begin to move on from all they had lost. New paws in training (and soon, new warriors) meant that the Clan was still surviving, and could still thrive. As long as they kept their wits about them, they'd be fine. They had to be.

"Marigoldkit, Snailkit, and Fishkit," he called. "Until you receive your warrior names, you shall be known as Marigoldpaw, Snailpaw, and Pikepaw. We already have a Fishpaw in RiverClan; once that Fishpaw receives their warrior name, or you do, you can have your Fish- prefix back if you'd like. Goldfish ( @zBlaze ), you'll be mentoring Marigoldpaw. Emberfang ( @Minkuu ), Snailpaw is yours. Finally, Tinytoad ( @Desert Rain Frog ), you'll be Pikepaw's mentor."

If a kit or warrior didn't explicitly request to mentor someone, he always tried to be mindful of who to pair who with. He figured Snailpaw and Pikepaw would do well with their respective mentors; if not, he'd find them someone else.

"I want to be clear that our current circumstances aren't an excuse for mentors and apprentices to start slacking. Mentors are still expected to play an active role in training their apprentices, and apprentices are still expected to be warrior-ready within nine moons unless I've given them extra time. I'll refrain from issuing any warnings this meeting, but starting next meeting I'm going to start getting after cats who aren't doing what they should be when it comes to training."

The chaos with the others back in the forest had caused him to get sidetracked from one of his main objectives as leader. That would soon change.

"Speaking of completing training, we have five new warriors to name this meeting. These cats are being given their warrior names either because they passed their final assessment or they demonstrated enough tenacity and skill during the recent battle to deserve their names. Adderpaw, Sunsetpaw, Wrenpaw, Willowpaw, and Cobwebpaw, please come forward."

( @Dust @Dark @dino. @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @gs29513 @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @MockingRabbit @Kedamono @Rose @glitch @occultation @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @ashtuft @Spider-in-the-corner @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paris @leopardheart00 @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @19796 @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @.Sunshine. @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Mizu @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @zBlaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @ellie @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @XxIndigoxX @DaffodilFlight @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @interloper5 @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @kenjaku @Onion Sandwich @WebsiteKitty )

Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old June 21st, 2024, 03:47 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Mousekit looked over at Moonpaw, who had gotten distracted by a ladybird. He quietly padded over.
"...M-Mama told me those little red bug thingies were good luck, and seeing one means you'll find love soon..." he meowed quietly to Moonpaw, who quietly smiled as the ladybird flew off. That had certainly brightened her day.
Crowglow and Skyfall quietly listened to Fadingsun with a fascinated posture.
Grimpaw was staring directly at the sky, watching the clouds for no reason.