Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Word Association
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 04:47 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 04:45 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:51 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 02:48 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Eucalyptuspaw
Today 02:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 21st, 2024, 09:42 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

Raccoonsun-She/Her

----------------

Raccoonsun followed Rowanmane out into the territory.
Was she even allowed to leave yet until Fadingstar assessed her?
Would she get in trouble?
She had no idea.

But, she didn't like sitting around and doing nothing.
She had to do something to help RiverClan, right?
She also knew there were 'patrols' going on.
She wasn't the most sure on what those were yet, but she had guess, due to the name.

@Rowan

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)

Last edited by Idiotic.Bean101; June 21st, 2024 at 09:43 AM.
Old June 21st, 2024, 10:11 AM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

°Rowan’Mane°
Male / Warrior / 30 Moons / Riverclan
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked jaw with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @IDIOTICBEAN101

He had to get a feel for the new land, and since he had gotten his injuries healed, he decided now was the right time though he felt like an idiot with his tongue sticking out.

He lead the way for his daughter the new warrior, hoping to get a bit of conversation in during this walk, and hoping to not be disturbed by anything in the strange, new biome.

“Ya got any question ‘bout the clans?” He asked, assuming she may as she didn’t know much, if anything, about ShadowClan, ThunderClan, or WindClan.

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old June 21st, 2024, 10:22 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Doh

Default Re: The Rift [ Atari / RiverClan Border ]

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 2 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 51 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart had seen — and smelled — enough. His eyes narrowed at the realization that they were certainly not alone up here. Suppressing an instinctual growl that rose in his throat, the tom quickly turned around and began heading back towards Dusklion and Wisteriawren, carefully traversing the uneven ground. Last thing he needed was a sprained paw on his way to warn his Clanmates that there might be other cats lurking here right now.

What if they're in danger? That made him pick up the pace.

Stag had just scaled a rock ledge when he heard Dusklion's voice. She sounded alright; no yowls or screeches to indicate fighting. His bristling fur relaxed and his pace slowed to a stop, picking up on the last few sentences.

Usually, the tom had no social grace and would essentially barrel into the conversation — but something about her tone made him pause. His ears angled forward as he peered around the corner, seeing that Dusk was clearly... nervous? Best way to put it. She was rambling off about something and glancing up hopefully at Wisteriawren.

Something about the situation told Stagheart that this was mighty personal, and here he was sticking his nose in it. He hesitated, ducking back behind the rock ledge to shield himself. He shuffled his paws a tad impatiently as he waited for Wisteria's reply, wanting to warn them but not stupid enough to interrupt the moment... whatever it was. He had an idea of what it was, of course, but wasn't the type to assume too much.

In the meantime, his eyes scanned along the rocky ridge they walked on, silently daring any of these mysterious mountain cats to step forward and try to lay a claw on his Clanmates. Yet he couldn't stop his curiosity from angling his ears towards the two she-cats, intent to pick up what was happening... against his better judgement, that is.

[ @taillow don't mind the eavesdropper @Rose ]

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
Request Healing | Medicine Den |(Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old June 21st, 2024, 10:39 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Doh

Default Re: The Starpoint

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

At Mistyshard's greeting to her, Berrypaw wore a slight smile — a genuine one, perhaps the first that had graced her maw since the battle began. She was... proud. Here Berry was thinking that she'd been a total mess, both during the battle and afterwards — but her mentor seemed to think otherwise.

"T-Thank you..." The apprentice whispered, looking genuinely relieved to hear those words.

She watched as the kits stepped forward, receiving their new mentors. It gave her a mini flashback to when she was first assigned Mistyshard's apprentice, both of them warrior training at the time. Berrypaw recalled how nervous she'd been, squirming under everyone's eyes and praying she wouldn't screw this up. How funny it was to look at them now — officially the two medicine cats of the Clan, completely driven from RiverClan's camp and sitting together on an unfamiliar mountain with the haggard remains of their battle-worn Clan. Her young brain still spun to try to keep up with it all.

Mistyshard's next words took the apprentice out of her brief stupor. Her mentor was hopeful, strong, and confident; it touched Berrypaw, making her meekly smile yet again. She'd practically been drowning in the dismal aftermath of her own thoughts, but hearing Mistyshard's encouraging words was like seeing a bit of sun peeking through heavy gray clouds. And perhaps best of all, it was another assurance that Berry wasn't alone here — she had Misty.

The apprentice dipped her head under the praise, shuffling her paws though still smiling. "I did the best I could," she admitted quietly, "I just hope it was enough..." Then she glanced up, meeting her mentor's amber gaze. "I haven't been the best at being... hopeful. I'm trying, but it's hard. There's just so much that happened..."

Her light green eyes went glossy for a moment as she recalled the horror of the battle. Berry still hadn't properly sorted through all of that in her mind. She took in a breath, settling her heart that had instinctively picked up and her racing thoughts.

"But... so long as we have each other, we can't give up, right?" It was an attempt at her usual idealism; weak, but better than anything she'd thought in awhile. Her mentor was just helping her get out of her own head for the first time in many days now.

[ @starry - messing around with formatting don't mind me. also i love mistyberry sm ]

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
Request Healing | Medicine Den |(Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Last edited by squidz; June 21st, 2024 at 10:40 AM.
Old June 21st, 2024, 10:59 AM
The silliest of sillies

Raccoonsun-She/Her

------------------

Raccoonsun thought for a moment.
She had only heard that the other clans had chased RiverClan out and killed a bunch of their cats.
"Why did they do what they did...?" She asked.
Maybe there wasn't a reason, but she hoped there was.
She couldn't imagine three other clans attacking one for no reason.

But RiverClan doesn't seem like a group that would deserve something like that.
She didn't think anyone did.

@Rowan

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old June 21st, 2024, 11:09 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by KestrelPaw View Post
Oceanpaw cocked his head, but just enough so that the others couldn't see he was listening. This isn't any of my buisness, he thought, but I feel the urge to listen in. Oceanpaw pressed his head on the wall,listening.

SPIARLTAIL-25 Moons

Oh well during the war I had come across Fadingstar where a fox had started attacking and we scared it off well it wasn’t just me but you get the point..Then I was granted permission to join riverclanhe said not going into too much detail
@Mizu

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old June 21st, 2024, 11:17 AM
X Jack

Bump Policy: Feel free to bump me, but while I'm on hiatus, I probably won't get to it
My Mood: Confused
Post Re: RiverClan Camp

Fox? Oceanclaw thought. I don't need to worry about staying hidden! I can make some friends! Oceanclaw padded over to the other cats and took a deep breath. Hey everybody! He mewed in a friendly tone.
Old June 21st, 2024, 11:29 AM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

°Rowan’Mane°
Male / Warrior / 30 Moons / Riverclan
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked jaw with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @IDIOTICBEAN101

“Well…” he thought for a moment. “I’m not sure of their exact reasons. I’m sure it started with WindClan. DuskLion killed their deputy.” He explained.

“Relations had been tough beforehand but the other 2 clans had no business attacking RiverClan.” He stated, believing in that statement.

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old June 21st, 2024, 12:14 PM
a lot like the joker

Bump Policy: 48 hours [ please provide link ]

Default Re: Atari Camp

mumble

purrks ; hk t1 , dreamwalker
she / they . atari healer
24 moons . autistic
tags ; @IDIOTICBEAN101
trigger warnings for this post: none

mumble padded out of her den, approaching mamba with a smile. they looked bored. ' hi! ' she chirped, tongue flickering around her mouth with the aftertaste of mouse. ' mamba, how are you? you look bored! '

cobwebfern is riverclan’s medicine cat apprentice !
she and berryshine have a semi-closed den policy .

request healingmedicine den
cobwebfernmed info
trackers
my character's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own <3
Old June 21st, 2024, 12:44 PM
The silliest of sillies

Raccoonsun-She/Her

-------------------

"That's... that sounds like the other two just... wanted to fight, just to fight." Raccoonsun said in reply.
Something about 'wanting to fight just to fight' seemed the slightest bit familiar, but she couldn't quite pin point it.

Anyway, why else would the other two join the fight when they didn't have the same tensions as WindClan?

She looked around at the rocky terrain as they walked, curious.
She wondered what kind of things lived around here, what kind of prey they would get and such.
Raccoonsun wondered what the old RiverClan camp was like.
Probably by a river, at least.

@Rowan

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Closed Thread