by BEAR.
Last post by constellation
Today 04:48 PM

Old June 18th, 2024, 05:25 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

~ BERRYKIT OF THUNDERCLAN ~

AFAB | SHE/HER | KIT | 1 MOON | LYREBIRD'S LULLABY | THE COLLECTOR | HEIGHTENED PERCEPTION (HEARING)

Fluffy tortoiseshell-and-white tabby she-kit with white spots and distinctive gold-and-blue eyes.

Image can be viewed here.

Berrykit glanced back at her family. Eveningkit was standing with his green eyes wide open, his face reflecting the wonder she felt. But there was something else there, too. He looked a little like he'd been scolded, shifty-eyed and hesitant. Berrykit frowned slightly. Why? Eveningkit hadn't been scolded for anything! He'd been surprisingly good today.

She was about to ask, but she was quickly distracted by the big huge memory that she was outside and it was massive and that this was the best day of her whole entire life. Berrykit jumped into the air with a squeal. She hardly heard Eveningkit's comment. Big... Yes, it was super big! And she wanted to explore everything!

Salmonshade was here, and Blossomkit had come out, too. Berrykit turned toward Papa as he spoke. She grinned at him. She really loved Papa. And Mama. And her siblings. Her whole family was the bestest thing ever. Even more bestest than outside.

Berrykit gave her Papa a nuzzle. Right. She was wet. "Is okay! Mama can cwean me upsies now!" she mewed. She really didn't like the sensation of having water in her fur, especially on her belly. It clung to her like... like... bedding, but nasty bedding, not the nice and soft bedding she slept in.

Papa was talking to Eveningkit now. Berrykit pricked her ears. Was Eveningkit being scolded? No... Papa looked super kind, like always. She could hear what he said just fine. "Why woh... wowd... not you move?" she asked, pummeling Papa with her multicolored paws.

Oh yay! Blossomkit was here, so they could start the tour! Berrykit wanted as many answers to the millions and millions of questions that she had, but she really wanted to get moving! She began hopping around again. Wait. She froze and glanced around. Mama and Hornetkit weren't here. She looked at Salmonshade. "Where's Mama and... and Hornkit?"

@burntToast @Tallstar (You can just say that Fireflysplash and Hornetkit had to stay behind because he had a thorn in his paw or something - they won't realize that anything's amiss during this RP) @Ladiebugg

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old June 18th, 2024, 07:34 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvia26 View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
amberkit
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

the Tom screwed up his face, eyes narrowing. his eyes flicked towards rosekit, a look of complete evil, he then turned around and looked at the camp entrance, he watched as he parents walked in with no prey at all. he hissed as he whipped around to look at brumblestar.

◤─────•~❉᯽❉~•───── ◥
ashshadow
◣─────•~❉᯽❉~•───── ◢

the Tom walked into camp, his mate close by, his eyes narrowed when he looked around and smelled blood? "go check on the kits." he told his mate before pading over to dirt place...

◤─────•~❉᯽❉~•───── ◥
flamestrike
◣─────•~❉᯽❉~•───── ◢

after her mate separated from her, she felt a shameful feeling, she hoped her little Amberkit didn't do anything bad. as she padded over to the scent, she saw more clearly that indeed Amberkit must have done something. "bumblestar? o-oh what a surprise, what's happened? is my Amberkit okay?" she asked as she padded over and started to check her kit over, seeing blood, she felt concerned and started to lick him, only to be scratched across her face as she tried to lap her kit over. she lifted her head and stopped trying. "did he hurt a denmate? is Moonkit okay?" she felt wary now...of course Amberkit wouldn't listen to her. he own belif stopped her from caring for him properly.

@Weekend-Wondering (rosekit (only have to read what Amberkit said.)

@dino. (bumblestar (FlameStrike and amberkit has only spoken to bumblestar)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekend-Wondering View Post

Rosekit
Header by @/Dolomedes / Male / About 5 Moons / ThunderClan / Sexuality Unknown
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a large scar shaved across the bottom half of his face that exposes several teeth

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~Rosekit

✽❀✽

// Hey! To sylvia26 and dino., only the top half of this post will have anything to do with this roleplay. Once you see the flowers (✽❀✽ ) then this reply has been completed. Sorry, I’ve got several things going on all at once, whoops! \\

~ @sylvia26 { Amberkit } ~
~ @dino. { Bumblestar} ~

TW: Some Mild Violence
The russet tabby tom-kit proceeded to hurtle towards the goal-stone, moss tumbling forward in front of him and dust at his heels. The confident young tom had a feeling that this was not going to be too complicated to finish off… in fact, he was already mouse-lengths away from reaching his chance to strike the moss all into the goal for the final time. Any worries that he might have had during the first half of this game of moss-ball had faded away, dying down into dust now that he was standing on the edge of winning the game, effortlessly sending the mossball sliding on towards the goal. His biggest worry at the moment was that Amberkit was going to get all fired ups it’s his victory and come running at him to shred him to pieces. If the kid’s psycho enough to tear up his own sis’, I’ve got to idea how far he’ll go, He reminded himself, narrowed amber gaze still locked on the goal in front of him. His light whiskers twitched. But who’s saying he would even manage to lay a claw on me? I’d get him right back, I’m sure. All it would take is some courage! I guess that’s ignorin’ the fact that I might be too freaked out over the fact that hurtin’ ‘em would be break in’ some sort’a code… whatever, I’d get him off outta self defense, I’m sure of it. He reached his position to strike and braced himself to shoot the ball towards his goal, setting his aim in place. Here we are. Let’s get this over with… Then raising his paw, he prepared to sent it flying into the edge of the mossball. Only then did something stop him. It was a sound, the sound of fast pawsteps coming his way.

Rosekit felt his paw go limp, and puzzled, he shifted his head to look back at whatever was going on. That Amberkit? The young russet tabby started to ask himself. I guess I did call the guy a freak on multiple occasions… but… honestly, who knows, he’s definitely got some angry problems, eh… wait… yo… Upon noticing what was truly about to happen, Rosekit’s amber eyes flashed. His voice loud and clear in a shout, he exclaimed, “YO, YO- AY-” Rosekit’s angry denmate was coming at him full speed, claws unsheathed and eyes centered on him. With a small gasp, Rosekit stumbled back a little. The mossball finally finished it’s trail, scurrying on over to the goal and landing, therefore finishing their game with a score of 3 to 0, but Rosekit was far too busy mentally preparing to get shredded to care whatsoever. He’s… yeah, he’s actually… Rosekit tried to unsheathe his claws, but the fear of breaking rules was keeping them pressed in. He shivered a little. I’ve gotta get him away if he gets to me… but I can’t… no, wha… When Amberkit reached him, all Rosekit did was shut his eyes and leave his denmate to tear his claws through his fur.

Rosekit felt Amberkit’s claws make contact with his skin, and his heart skipped a beat. Oh, he’s actually trying to hurt me, he’s actually trying to hurt me- oh crap, crap, crap- he’s actually- AY- Amberkit’s claws snagged at the fur and flesh of the russet tabby tom-kit’s tail, tearing away and across his fur, and Rosekit hissed wildly. He swung around and swatted at his denmate, shouting, “Get off- I SAID GET THE HECK OFF OF ME!” It didn’t do much. Amberkit’s claws proceeded to tear through his fur. Rosekit’s heart sank when he began to feel some blood bubble up where his denmate’s little paw-nettles had met his skin, and sick to his stomach, he made his decision. This isn’t fair, it just isn’t fair… it’s only self-defense, c’mon… He forced himself to unsheathe his claws, and he raised a paw, wincing at the increasing pain in his tail. They can’t get me in trouble for not wantin’ more scars… they can’t! He prepared to sent his paws sliding across Amberkit’s face, but naturally, he didn’t get the chance. Amberkit stayed untouched and unharmed, because without warning, a large figure made it’s way in between them, preventing Amberkit from finishing his job. Rosekit tore his tail back to himself, and bouncing onto his toes with the fur flying up along his spine and neck, he leapt backward. To Amberkit, the russet tabby spat, “You’re disgusting! A freak! Absolutely disgusting and a brainless wreck

Rosekit didn’t bother to look at their game-visitor before darting over to stand beside them underneath their shadow. His heart was beating itself to death, and the russet tom-kit was holding his breath as if the stillness of his breathing would slow down his thoughts and heartbeat. Whoa, whoa, whoa… Slowly, he began to turn his head up to identify the cat standing beside him. …What was that… what was… that… Bumblestar…? Really? Oh, thank the stars… this Amberkit Freak… He recognized the scarred cream and brown tabby, heart slowly beginning to slow its beating pace. ThunderClan’s leader was bound to have witnessed all of the chaos… it had been quite obvious. As far as Rosekit was concerned, it was rather unusual to find kittens tearing one another apart in the middle of the clearing. Their unexpected sprawl had probably been as noticeable as can be. Rosekit listened to what his leader had to say, barely processing some of it, silent with his ears falling back a little. It was in moments like these where he truly felt his age, confused and startled. He caught onto the fact that Bumblestar wanted to wait with Amberkit for his parents- and for obvious reasons- as well as Amberkit’s reluctance to do so.

Eyes wide and unblinking, Rosekit looked at his crazy denmate, muscles still braced to defend himself if need be. Amberkit began to question Bumblestar, demanding she tell him why he had any reason to follow her to the entrance to wait for his parents, Ashshadow and Flamestrike. Rosekit felt his surprise take a sudden turn, beginning to drop into anger. What was his freaky excuse for a denmate thinking, going off and (a), tearing up his sister, (b), tearing up Rosekit, and (c), literally asking Bumblestar why she wanted to speak with his parents. Oh, ha, Rosekit started to think, usual sarcasm building back up. His eyes burned with frustration. Ha, yeah, she just felt like it- HECK NO, moron! Ya’ can’t go rippin’ up your clanmates and actin’ like nothin’s wrong with it! Idiot, freak… psycho… He silenced his thoughts to straighten and step out of Bumblestar’s way, just in case he had gotten too close. Oh, the trouble Amberkit was about to get into. Rosekit wished so desperately that he could watch the punishment happen, but he was happy with anything. Anything to teach Amberkit a lesson about how to avoid being a brat.

Rosekit shuddered on final time. It was obviously wrong of Amberkit to attack him like he had, but what could Rosekit do about it other than watch as he got lectured? And who knows, maybe Bumblestar’ll get fed up with my constant presence and shoo me off while she snaps at ‘em… that’ll awfully be upsetting. Grumpy, Rosekit felt a growl rumble in his throat, eyes flashing again when he caught sight of Amberkit, eyes narrowed, sneaking like he owned the world. Great Stars, this kid… I’ve gotta say somethin’, I can’t just hold my tongue forever! It’ll make me look like some sort’a cowards, that’s for sure! Rosekit took a deep breath, and slightly shakily, muttered to Amberkit, “Y’know, when I said, ‘Catch me if Ya’ Can’, I didn’t mean like that. Ya’ve gotta be the biggest idiot I’ve set my sights on, and I’ve set my sights on a whole heck-ton’a idiots,” He spoke the shakiness from his voice, the usual strength returning to his tone as he went on. “Listen, I don’t give a crap about how ya’ were raised or whatever… man, this is messed up! First Moonkit, an’ she didn’t even do anythin’ but miss a ball, then me- speakin’ of missin’ a ball… mossball! Literally MOSSBALL! You’ve got some real delicate anger issues… so you’re sensitive. Calm it down, maybe you’ll quit shreddin’ apart your clanmates! Try that for a change!

Rosekit felt no shame in telling off his denmate. Under no circumstances did Rosekit believe a cat should have any right to harm their clanmate if self-defense wasn’t their back-up excuse, even with some other reason or excuse. It disgusted him. Rosekit felt his gaze shift down in the direction of his wounds, preparing for quite a sight. He could recall being told about battles, fights, and chaos, and this hadn’t been anything more than he had expected from pain and fright. But that wasn’t the issue. The issue was the this was a clanmate trying to hurt him, another tom-kit who’s job was to be there for him as a clanmate- and denmate, for that matter- instead ripping up his tail. It was completely backwards. An’ boy, if he gets into a fight with a clanmate during an actual battle, I’m happy to watch the drama unfold… nah, nevermind. I’LL ACTUALLY BE A DECENT THUNDERCLAN CAT, AND I’LL MOVE ON! If this guy can’t even handle mossball, he’s definitely gonna fail life so, so easily. I’m sooooo excited to watch his miserable life UNRAVEL!

Rosekit tilted his head to stare up at Bumblestar. Then quieter, he began to speak. “I’m pretty dang sorry for all this chaos and crap, ma’am. If I’d of known this kid was a freak, I wouldn’t’a bothered to let ‘em join in on our game. Also-” Anger snapping right back into him, Rosekit turned his head to the camp entrance. “-said he’s got parents? Like, actually? That ain’t right… then why the heck did he learn to rip up his denmates over little baby games? What kind’a trouble does he get in with his parents?” Rosekit sniffed and sneered, then added, “Does it go like, ‘Oh, Amberkit, you’ve gone a whole day without hurtin’ somebody, get your butt outta the nursery and go tear up your sister!’ Like, what?” He turned back to glower at Amberkit. Then he finalized it all, snapping, “And again, the whole she-cat thing. I swear, Amberkit… if I was a she-kit right now, I would take my claws and shove them into your dumb lil’ eyes. It’s kinda funny- maybe Bumblestar heard ya’ hatin’ on she-cats! That’s obviously gonna make her like ya’ more.” Rosekit glanced quickly up at his leader, before landing his gaze back on Amberkit and rolling his eyes at him. “Tch. Watch her show ya’ how gals, guys, an’ all the rest are all in the same level when she teaches ya’ a lesson on how to avoid rippin’ up your clanmates. Enjoy her anger, Amberkit.

At that, Rosekit shut his mouth and found his gaze falling down to Amberkit’s claws. Like little black nettles, they were bloodied with Rosekit’s own blood, and the sight only made the russet tabby tom-kit more angry. Yeah, yeah… disgusting. Bumblestar’ll teach ‘em, I’m sure. It was getting much less frightening, seeing his blood on his denmate’s claws. Now that Rosekit out more thoughts and simple grumpiness into it, the sight was becoming more hilariously stupid than frightening. This was how Amberkit dealt with his emotional problems. Violence. Unethical violence. He clearly had some emotional stuff to work on. Rosekit shook his head and moved onto the next thought. Looking on the bright side, now that he was calmed down enough to even locate it, this just added onto his experience. In a battle one day, he would understand the startle and move on quickly. Again, it was funny… literally everything he did was suddenly becoming some sort of training exercise, and apparently that included Amberkit’s claws crawling through his skin. Interesting, Rosekit thought to himself, left ear twitching. Maybe he’ll get ‘emself exiled as an apprentice and I’ll be allowed to claw him to deal one day for invadin’ our territory. That’s an idea. Or, better yet, he would learn his lesson on unjustified violence before the time game. Rosekit sighed deeply. Well for now, we’ve all gotta deal with his crap. And once this is over, I’ve gotta head on o’er to the medicine den, joinin’ Moonkit in there. Dang it, that’s where the Plant-Extremists work. Whatever. I’ll be relaxin’ in there while Amberkit gets his pelt clawed off for bein’ a jerk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvia26 View Post
╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
moonkit
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

the she-kit nodded and stalked over to the medicine cat's den as she held her head high up.

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
amberkit
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

his claws made it to rosekit's tail, snatching at fur and flesh and it made he so satisfied, when the large she-cat, the leader got in his way of finishing his job, he looked up, no terror was in his small kitten eyes, only hatred. blood still stained his little pin needle like teeth from his sisters ear and now his own denmate, rosekit's blood, was a little bit scattered on his claws. "why should I go with you?" his tone had a snear to it. his eyes narrowed in challeng.

@Weekend-Wondering (rosekit)
@dino. (bumblestar)

( @Weekend-Wondering has given me permission to harm rosekit)

(the parents will come back next post)

Bumblestar's glare darkened at the sight of the blood on Amberkit's claw's and the marks on Rosekit's tail. She lifted a paw so that the latter could have room to dart underneath her shadow. A lot of what the kit said was already lining up with her own thoughts. Smart kid, that was for sure, but his presence wasn't needed here.

"Rosekit, I'd like you to go join Moonkit in the medicine den." Amberkit's sneer was ignored as she glanced up to see the parents approach.

Amberkit's immediate reaction to his mother's attention being to scratch at her made Bumblestar's fur bristle. "Put those claws away before I tear 'em off. Ashshadow!" She raised her head to bark the name across the clearing before the tom could vanish from view. "Get over here! This concerns you, too."

She gestured for Flamestrike to sit down with a flick of her tail, half of her attention still trained on Amberkit. "Your son damaged his sister's ear," she said flatly. "Irreparably, mind you, over a simple kit's game; she'll carry that scar for the rest of her life. 'N now he's also injured Rosekit. A family discussion's in order, 'cause if this behavior keeps up into his apprenticeship or even warriorhood if he makes it that far, he won't last in ThunderClan. Why's he putting his claws on his denmates?" Were they encouraging that sort of thing?

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old June 18th, 2024, 08:44 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

REDHAWK
she/they | thunderclan hornet | 34 moons
As fast as she could manage with her injured paw, and doing her best to not jostle the young tom around, Redhawk eventually made it back to camp. The tears had thankfully stopped by now, but it was clear that she was overwhelmed with the panic in her gaze. "SSS-Springlight! D-Drizzlecloud! P-Please - I need y-your help."

Her legs shook as swung her head towards the medicine den, hobbling towards it. In the clearing she caught sight of Bumblestar, slowing her pace a bit. "B-B-Bumblestar. Elkpaw... he was... h-he was at the border. SSS-ShadowClan got him. I-I-I didn't even see him leave, and-and..." Her breaths were coming in fast, a small hiccup leaving her as her whole body shook - both with guilt and under the weight of her apprentice.

[ Bumblestar, Elkpaw - @dino. ] [ Swanpaw - @Dark ] [ Springlight - @iliri ] [ Drizzlecloud - @Omari ]
[ Dovefluff - @poppy ] [ Lioncrest - @Jayvines ] - for elk's parents!

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old June 19th, 2024, 04:28 AM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Hawkcatcher

What had happened to this cat? Hawkcatcher had been around long enough to see many cats go through events that left them a nervous wreck of a cat. Usually, you just had to take things slow, and she knew her large frame, generally emotionless expression, and scarred pelt was typically not... great for comforting others, but she had patience if nothing else.

The large warrior tilted her head at the question. "yes." It was not a hard query to answer. "I am a warrior after all, and you're an apprentice. I do not see any reason not to help you with your training."

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop -Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Atari RPs
Saturn is the current Crown of the Atari, mention me if you need her for anything
Saturn's finder

Saturn has an open den policy
Apply an Atari character here
Old June 19th, 2024, 07:10 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Eveningkit

he/him(AMAB) | TC | a performer; ambitious and social; tad bit vain | Purrks: N/A
__________________________________________________ ___

His sister seemed overly excited by being outside, and eveningkit shared that excitement but it didn't come with its own....fear. papa exited the nursery and stopped beside him. Eveningkit glanced up at his dad as he spoke in a reassuring voice. It made Eveningkit feel slightly better knowing that he wasn't the only one who had gotten scared, was scared the right word? He felt scared when was scolded or when it was dark or when he was told scary stories....was this the same thing? It felt kind of the same. Well whatever he was feeling, his papa had felt it too when he was his age. "because he couldn't, duh" he replied rolling his eyes as his sister asked Salmonshade a question. Feeling a bit better now that his dad was here aswell, eveningkit felt the ability to move return to him. Maybe this was a good thing, there was so much more to do now!

With that thought in mind, he felt his excitement return full force. "Outside!" he let out a happy squeal while also crouching down and pouncing at berrykit playful. Blossomkit had arrived! Now they could explore! Abandoning the play fight he had almost started with berrykit he ran in a wide circle around his dad. There was so much to see so much to explore! "let's go let's go let's go!" he said as he tried to push Salmonshade forward, his excitement was winding down his patience.

At berrykits words, he turned to look around. She was right, where was his dumb brother and mama? Didn't they want to come outside too? "mama! Hornetkit, get you lazy paws out here! It's time to go on the tour." he called as he looked at the nursery, no response came. ""mama? Where's mama and Hornetkit, papa? Are they not coming." he asked confused and turned to look up at his dad. Salmonshade surely had all the answers, he was papa after all.

Tags:
- Berrykit ( @TheNyanCatMinecart )
- Salmonshade ( @Tallstar )
- Blossomkit ( @Ladiebugg )
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old June 19th, 2024, 09:10 AM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Ripplepaw sat in the clearing.

Pixel by Zombhood on DA
Old June 19th, 2024, 09:44 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Rosekit
Header by @/Dolomedes / Male / 6 Moons / ThunderClan / Sexuality Unknown
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a large scar shaved across the bottom half of his face that exposes several teeth

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~Rosekit

✽❀✽

-Rosekit, Bumblestar, and Amberkit reply-

The fluffy russet tom-kit could still feel anger pursing through him as he glared at Amberkit, awaiting his (alongside Bumblestar’s) reaction. He was almost completely sure that the striped tom was going to toss out some sort of rude and inaccurate comment again, most likely something about Rosekit’s lack of strength, or his decision that she-cats couldn’t ever do anything right, or maybe even something new that Rosekit and not heard before. Somehow, Rosekit felt as if he could expect this denmate’s next move, simply from now knowing plenty of the tom-kit’s personality. He was obviously reckless, violent, and dealt with some anger issues, and Rosekit had a feeling that this was the kind of cat who he would have any right to hate in his future. Well, The Freak can say what he wants to me… I won’t care! Rosekit decided, stiffly. He looked up and proceeded to glare at Amberkit, now from a higher level. I’m guessin’ his apprentice ceremony might even be delayed a bit ‘cause’a this trouble… that is, unless Bumblestar’s generous. The Freak could deserve it, anyway… hopefully she sees all’a that crap and gets the guy in trouble for it at all.

Then came the thought that it was cats lile Amberkit who Rosekit would be working eith during battles. The russet tabby tom-kit cringed a little and his glare flared with annoyance. Ah, ew! He found himself stuck trying to image the torture of humiliation that he would be forced to suffer if Amberkit were to attack his own clanmate for their small mistake right in the middle of a battle, out shame to the entirety of ThunderClan. It wasn’t just the thought that was annoying, it was the entire topic of Amberkit that got on Rosekit’s nerves. The idea of spending every second of his life within the same borders as his striped denmate only made him angrier, but he had already released his anger when he snapped and spat at Amberkit. Now it was time to wait out the responses, not add onto his own. Though, I’m pretty sure Amberkit definitely DESERVES to sit through one of my Runt-Wrath… Rosekit internally suggested to himself, sniffing. Then finally he would learn to deal with his selfish impatience! Dude’s gotta know when to shut up, plus when to NOT rip up his clanmates’ pelts.

He scoffed as quietly as he could, barely audible, and eyes Amberkit from where he stood beneath the coverage of Bumblestar’s shadow. He had already asked the striped tom-kit about how on earth he was raised, but now the question was beginning to sting his mind. How had Amberkit been raised? Of course, Rosekit was not one to justify others by how they’re treated, seeing as he moved on just fine and strong from his own traumas, but he could see parental mistreatment easily playing a part in Amberkit’s behavior. But then again, if this was the case, then why would Moonkit be so… normal? The answer was right in front of Rosekit’s nose, so even quieter, he growled. “The… she-cat issue. Duh.” to himself before letting his eyes narrow again. Of course, with Amberkit, there was always the she-cat issue. The striped tom-kit was a complete idiot… and there was no stopping him, either. He was just… himself, naturally. Even if his family actually bothered to have a family discussion on violence, what good would it do? An’ who knows, maybe that lil’ ‘discussion’a theirs’ll only be one that celebrates Amberkit for hurtin’ Moonkit an’ I… what good THAT would do, obvi. He resisted the urge to roll his eyes. I’m sure the father’s behind most’a it… doubt the mother would go ‘round hatin’ on ‘er own gender. S’always Theo se parents who speak out viewin’ themselves as some sorta kind ‘r queen’a the family that cause the most abuse, ain’t they?

Eventually, Amberkit screwed up his face, the beginning of his reaction. Rosekit held his tongue but continued to try and burn his violent denmate with his amber glare, unmoving with his breath caught in his throat for several moments, simply waiting for The Freak to speak up and sneer. Rosekit kept his eyes locked on the violent tom when Amberkit’s eyes flickered over in his direction, that familiar dark look creeping back into them. Yet again, for what was probably the millionth time, Rosekit cringed. Weirdo… thinks he’s some godly villain, doesn’t he? Real show-stealer… jeez. Definitely my least favorite cat ‘round here so far… at least the others are smart enough to not go ‘round tearin’ up their peers! Rosekit abandoned his disgust with this odd denmate once Amberkit turned around to land his stare on the camp entrance, and there, Rosekit noticed two warriors coming through. His parents, huh? Rosekit asked himself, lightly biting his lip in thought. Yeah, yeah- the probably-problems. He felt vaguely interested at the sight of Flamestrike and Ashshadow, knowing that Amberkit obviously couldn’t teach himself all of the nonsense and lies that he knew.

Rosekit watched as the warriors, carrying no prey, headed towards Bumblestar, Amberkit, and himself, heart drowning again. Well, I definitely ain’t gonna be happy ‘bout meetin’ the whole family! He briefly caught sight of Ashshadow in particular, feeling his stomach clench. ‘Specially not that old rag… Y’know, I betcha he’s a big issue in their lil’ fmaily tree. King’s the family? Now Rosekit couldn’t help but roll his eyes, so he did. Yeah, right. Whatever, I’ll leave their family chaos to themselves… I ain’t gonna dwell on somebody else’s problems for too long, ain’t my problems to deal with. Then suddenly, Bumblestar started to address him. Rosekit whipped his head around and perked his ears to listen, but the only thing his leader told him was that she would like him to head over to the medicine den. Rosekit blinked and sighed. Ah, yeah… the lair of the Plant Extremists. That’s alright, it’ll be one’a my first times goin’ in there… here goes nothin’. Tense, Rosekit offered Bumblestar a nod of obedience, and quietly, he began to mumble, “Yes ma’am. And again, so sorry for messin’ with your day here… uh…” After a long hesitation, he finally finished his sentence. “…Good luck.

Then with that, Rosekit glared one final time in Amberkit’s direction, before turning around and at a brisk pace beginning to walk on to the nursery. As he walked, he swished his tail forward and just below his jaw, leaving room for him to drawl his tongue over the most heavily bleeding wounds and claw marks. Well, lookin’ on the bright side’a all’a this darkness… at least that was decently interestin’. Ey, talk about trainin’ an’ battle preparation… hmph. After muttering a grumpy, “Tch,” Rosekit quickened his pace and shifted his head to see what all was going on with Amberkit, Flamestrike Ashshadow, and Bumblestar back behind him. He found Bumblestar calling out to Ashshadow and ordering him to come along, and Rosekit couldn’t help but snicker a little. What a fun scene that was going to be, a leader having to yell at a full grown tom to come over for a talking to and/or lecture. I bet she’ll LOVE their family… huh! Or, more realistically, their family drama. Rosekit wanted to feel glad that he didn’t have to deal with those sorts of family struggles, but he had spent too much time thinking about Amberkit, Moonkit, and the pair’s parents to even bother.

Rosekit forced himself to take his curious stare off of his leader and the rest of the Amberkit Family so he could get to Drizzlecloud and Springlight’s den as quickly as he could manage. The claw marks that tore through his fur were beginning to sting like crazy, and he’d like nothing more than to get some herbs on them to calm down the searing pain. So hurriedly, he bounded on over to the medicine den, paw by paw leaping towards it with his tail hovering gently in the air behind him, still as could be. The curiosity fell away from the russet tabby tom-kit’s face as he stared at the medicine den, returning to a glower of exhaustion. Why were they all even having to deal with this? It was literally a game of mossball, like- what? Well, the answer was simply: Amberkit probably picked up some angry problems and anti-female thoughts from a crappy father. Thanks, maybe-Ashshadow… Rosekit mused. Then finally, he reached the medicine den, and after catching his tail on the entrance, he headed inside.

✽❀✽

~ @dino. {Bumblestar}
~ @sylvia26 {Amberkit, Flamestrike, and Ashshadow}

✽❀✽

-Rosekit and Dawnkit reply-

After Rosekit fell silent to wait, his eyes creeped their way down to his paws. He would be surprised if Dawnkit was angry with him, thanks to her kindness from a while before. But then again, who knew, maybe she would have some sort of mood swing and only blow up on it now. Maybe she had been holding in some sort of anger and/or annoyance with him all along, and she simply had been unable to get her words out because Rosekit never quit talking, never shut his mouth. But if she were to get angry with him so suddenly, then what was Rosekit to do about it? The only things he expected of Dawnkit at the moment were (one), forgiveness, (two), kindness, and (three), childishness. He was not prepared for her actual reaction at all- not in the least. So instead of preparing for anything to come at him, he sat lazily and awaited the usual, ‘s’alright’ to come from Dawnkit, gazing at her in impatience. She’ll probably just tell me she shouldn’t’a went off and made assumptions, put some blame on herself like she keeps on doin’ whenever we chat with one another, nothin’ much. Rosekit predicted. He sniffed. Kinda cowardly, but kinda nice. An even mixture, I s’pose.

But when Dawnkit’s response hit him, it struck hard. Rosekit certainly had not realized that she would be this irritated with him. First the tortoiseshell she-kit asked him what his ourpose for coming here to speak to her even was, but before Rosekit could answer that query, his denmate kept on going. She had begun her own rant, it seemed. Dang, Rosekit started to think, eyebrows furrowing over narrowed amber eyes. This IS annoyin’… is this how other cats have to feel whenever I go off rantin’ myself into a pulp? Daaang. I should quit that, then… But for now, he could only hear out what all Fawnkit had to tell him off for. She let him know that she understood that he felt the need to apologize, but she also added that he had told her he didn’t want to be friends. Rosekit held back the urge to snap, ‘Yeah, duh, I ain’t apologizin’ for your annoyin’ personality here, ‘Kay?!’ but he kept that thought in his head. His anger was slowly but surely building right back up. When Dawnkit looked at him, Rosekit finally took his gaze away from his paws to glower at her. He prepared to tell her that he was not here to argue, he was here to remind her that he wasn’t her only chance at a friend, but the sound of the she-kit’s voice interrupted him again. At the sound of her next words, Rosekit felt his eyes widen, jaw dropping just slightly.

Dawnkit started off by questioning him about whether or whether not he cared about anything at all, and the flame of anger he had been feeling earlier on was temporarily pinched and killed off. But as Fawnkit kept speaking, he could feel it return and grow larger, and eventually, he was swarmed by offense and frustration. She had at least been truthful when mentioning his lack of a liking towards finding friends and a better social life, so that didn’t hit a nerve on him too badly, but it was the training topic that truly irritated him. H-Huh? How dare she! Rosekit thought, jaw snapping shut again. His blower faded into a fiery glare, expression hardening as Dawnkit spoke. She seemed to have misinterpreted what he had said. I hadn’t- what- NO! NAH!!! I hadn’t meant that trainin’ itself is childish… I’d meant that out kit-version of it was! Not- not trainin’ in general… no, THIS IDIOT-! But he kept quiet to give Dawnkit room to say all that she wanted to. Then she told him that all he wanted to do was chew kits out. Rosekit had a quick, unhelpful thought, a voice in his head adding, Well, ain’t jist kits that ya’ chew out, sir- but he abandoned it as quickly as he could manage. Finally, Dawnkit told him that he didn’t even know how to say sorry. Well, Rosekit couldn’t contradict her there. It was certainly true- apologies were his worst nightmares. He always blew them, always. If he only knew how to say sorry, maybe all of the social crap he had to constantly deal with wouldn’t be so… thunderous. Maybe the blow of social pressure would soften.

Stupidly, Rosekit was surprised to see Dawnkit breathe. But once she got back to it, he stayed completely still, glare remaining on his denmate. She asked him if he knew how hard it was to make friends around here, how hard it was to talk to cats, and Rosekit couldn’t hold his tongue. “Yeah, duh, look where I am now.” She told Rosekit that all kittens did was eat, sleep, play, repeat, and despite his anger with his tortoiseshell denmate, Rosekit could not agree more. Yes, kittens were awfully worthless until they reached the age of six moons… really they’re only jobs were to (a), grow up into apprentices, and (b), keep the queens from going insane while trapped in the nursery. Dawnkit told him that most queens did not know what to do with kittens who acted and behaved differently. That seemed to be another thing Rose’Kit had in common with Dawnkit. When it came to playing and entertaining themselves with their denmates, they just… coudln’t. It was sort of a miracle they had interacted as peacefully as they had earlier today, and such a shame that their interaction’s success was falling short now. But Rosekit couldn’t think on it any more, he had to keep listening.

She told him that if she spoke to ktheir peers like this then they would look at her as if there was a second sun. Rosekit tilted his head, still glaring, but thoughtfully. She told him that she could try with apprentices, but they were always stuck and busy training, and Rosekit blinked. Well, I do a whole lotta trainin’, but uh… ‘Kay. That’s fine, I s’pose. He then realized that Dawnkit’s anger was beginning to fade, and the fluffy russet tom felt a sting of relieve clench his chest. She told him that yes, maybe he had anger issues, and yes, it did show. Rosekit quit biting his lip because at the sound of that, it had started to sting like crazy. He stood silent and tense as he listened. It shows… yeah, what did I expect? ‘Oh, anger issues? But Rosekit, you act like such a prince!’ Nah… they definitely show. But she really had to point it out like that? Dang. Then out of the blue, the tortoiseshell suddenly told him that she was not going to give up on being his friend, no matter what he told her. Rosekit went blank. He had bothered a whole lot of cats with his motivations and ambitions, but seeing one of his peers rebel against his opinions and ideas was… awkward, if not kind of triggering. It was backwards, that was what it was. She then told him that he was the most interesting kit in their home, and with all of that said, she began to end her rant. She let him know that it might take time, and she expected him to be angry. She told him it was fine. Rosekit, still temporarily blank, just stared.

‘Then do that’, she had said? But- man, this is so annoyin’! Why is she like this? So, so, SO hard to have a solid feelin’ about… am I angry with ‘er, sorry for ‘er, sympathetic towards ‘er… I’ve literally got no idea! All of the above, maybe? Finally, he found his voice, and still blaring, he stammered. “Wh-Wha- Where the- Huh-” Rosekit shook his head and cleared his throat, forcing the usual strength and speed back into his words. When he turned his head to peer at Dawnkit, he raised his voice, a voice edged with anger and annoyance. “Alright, hold up- I dunno anythin’ right now, ‘Kay? First of all, do ya’ wanna yell at me or be my friend? Like, I’ve gotta know that first, but… whatever, doesn’t matter! Movin’ on, dang it!” He huffed, and eventually, worked up some more words. “First off… care. I care, ‘Kay?” His glare hardened, but not at Dawnkit in particularly. He was angry with her, sure but also his anger issues and recklessness. “Listen. I care alright, I just don’t express it very well- crap, this sounds stupid- whatever, whatever- I give a crap about my clanmates and… not family, but yeah, clanmates- my peers, denmates, clan, I care for ‘em all, and I guess I show it by bein’… a bit of a jerk, gotta admit it. But I do care, a’ight? Then… trainin’… yeah, nah. Ya’ didn’t understand what I meant when I called it childish. I didn’t mean trainin’ overall was childish, I meant that our version of it, Y’know, us bein’ just kits and all, was the childish part. Understand?

But Rosekit wasn’t quite finished yet. Anger returning to his voice and flaring, his tone sharpened. “An- I don’t understand how ya’ do it, just add a light note to everythin’ ya’ say, but not everybody can do it. Not everybody is as nice as ya’, I’m assumin’… and I’m just another one of them, so don’t you dare blame me for tryin’ to chew kits out… okay? I try. I try, I try with the anger issues, but I can’t. I just can’t, an’ somebody as kind as you would never understand, ‘Kay? It ain’t my fault I wasn’t taught manners… but… I’ve bein’ tryin’ to quit bein’ a brat, I’ve just been failin’. I’m tired’a tryin’ to change my personality, it never works. Movin’ on again… friends? You’re a really still gonna try at that?” He scoffed. “Again, I don’t dislike ya’, but don’t waste your effort.” Then finally, Rosekit ended his own rant. “Now, if ya’ wanna be my friend, first of all, good luck. I’m not gonna say that friends are a waste a time, cause that just makes me look edgy, but like… for me personally, they ain’t necessary. So move-” He barged past Dawnkit and stepped past her into the nursery. “-and… who knows, Prolly,” For just a moment, he looked back to glare at her. He spat his last words bitterly. “Maybe you’ll actually find a better guy to befriend, somebody who actually gives a crap ‘bout anythin’, right? Somebody who actually cares, isn’t that right?” Then grumpily, he turned around and disappeared into the nursery.

✽❀✽

// Whooo! Alright, I would be open to these two roleplaying sometime once Rosekit becomes an apprentice if you’d like! Dawnkit has been putting up with so much of Rosekit’s… character. Goodness. \\

@AriaTheFiremaiden

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; June 19th, 2024 at 12:28 PM.
Old June 19th, 2024, 08:44 PM
Just a small town girl

Bump Policy: I'm not big on it, but only one bump per day
My Mood: Bored

@Weekend-Wondering
Dawnkit/3 moons
(Well, I'm pretty much finished here, either you can post a last response or just go on your way I suppose)

The she-kit expected Rosekit to be mad. Really, really mad. And he was, it was clear in his eyes, anger and shock and several emotions Dawnkit didn't know. But after watching him stammer, trying to find words, she was surprised at what he started by saying.

He asked her if she really wanted to be friends or just yowl at him.No, I wanna be friends! More'n anything! Then he said he did care. Several times. He was so shocked he was still stuttering, the quirks of his meows coming out more than usual. As Rosekit moved on to say she'd misunderstood about his opinion on training, she felt her heart sink. Dawnkit made such an effort to be right, to get everything correct so no one would be mad, it hurt that she hadn't picked up on what seemed extremely important to him. .

Dawnkit hung onto every word. This was so different than the Rosekit this morning, so... So open. Like a whole new side. He said he really did try with his issues, tried to get better. That struck home in the kits mind. If you is tryin', really, then maybe eventually I can helps. At this point, he seemed to almost be talking to himself, not her.

Rosekit was clearly winding down with his response, his posture softened by the slightest bit. Telling Dawnkit once again that friends weren't a necessity for him, he roughly barged past her, fur flattened. She stumbled back and crouched as he turned back a final time, mewing that maybe someday she'd find a friend who cared about her. The tom glared at her, then disappeared into the shade of the nursery.

As soon as she assumed he was gone, she crashed, going from an uneasy crouch to flopped on the ground.
I messed up, she thought, a strange, but undeniably wrong feeling in her gut. I did bads, I messed up so much. He could have been watching from the shadows and Dawnkit wouldn't care, hot, heavy tears welling up. Crap, I didn't means it, I knew I shoulda stayed calm, I..I"I'm sorry" the words slipped out into the air.

The sun was going down. She realized this, but she didn't want to get up anymore. But still... Dawnkit pushed herself up on her paws, and slowly walked into the den. Not even bothering to look around, see where Rosekit was, she went straight to her old den by Amberwhisker, now finally vacant, and curled up. Covering her face in her tail and paws, she fell into a uneasy sleep.

Weekend-Wondering haunts these walls

Last edited by AriaTheFiremaiden; June 19th, 2024 at 09:09 PM.
Old June 20th, 2024, 11:05 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

// @Dino @Jayvines @taillow @Omari @iliris

There wasn't enough time to panic or cry. Dovefluffs body sagged with horror as Redhawk brought her precious kit into came, bleeding and reeking of ShadowClan. The gray queen was on her paws in seconds, bolting to Red's side. "Thank you for bringing him." She croaked out, haunted blue eyes darkening with past trauma of losing kid after kid. She couldn't lose him too, not so soon.

Attempting to very gently transfer her son to her own back so that Redhawk didn't collapse, the molly looked around wildly for the medicine cats, heart racing.

"Don't worry, baby. Mama's got you. I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry-" Her voice broke under the weight of her guilt and terror, and she sent prayer after prayer up to the sky that one of the medicine cats would get here in time.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old June 21st, 2024, 04:32 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Springlight
long-furred, scarred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
active purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps
she/her | thunderclan medicine cat | 21 moons

The acrid taste of blood had wafted into her mouth before she heard Redhawk’s arrival. She wasn't even certain how it had come to be, but it was always such a constant thing in her life, yet it never failed to alarm her. In an instant, she was weaving through the den to gather her supplies, grateful for the fact that the herb storage wasn't far from where she was adjacent to the medicine den. What she had been doing wasn't anything too special; just sitting and nearly fixing up a blundered-up moss-bed so it could be suitable for a patient that manages to meticulously make their way into her den. Speaking of patients, she hadn't dealt with any for a good hot minute, and she felt her body brooming with uncertainty as she ached for at least something to do. She hated being a walking log, and it always seemed to be creeping its way over her shoulders with every second that passed by. Meticulously moving her paws across the soft soil, her oriental-shaped ears instinctively swiveled upwards frantic paw steps on the outside of her den, making her move her head upwards as she noted Redhawk carrying an injured cat along her back—she couldn't tell whom it was from afar, but just from the sight alone within her den, she knew it wasn't good. Moving her long legs to give her momentum, she ignored the brief amount of ache that trembled through her muscles from lack of movement. She was used to it at this point, though, especially after waking up from a well-deserved slumber.

Moving quickly toward the herb storage, she peeked inside to collect any of her needed essentials that she may need. The first thing that crossed her mind was grabbing a bloom of marigold, given that she wasn't certain of how critical her patient may be out in the clearing. She was certain though that she had detected blood the moment she saw Redhawk in the clearing, so she collected up a bloom of marigold and a few cobwebs for the case of bandaging and clotting up blood flow. With her mouth filled with herbs she would no doubt need, Springlight rushed to the clearing, bolting her way towards the panicking hornet as she noted the similar appearance of her younger brother, Elkpaw, being quick to examine the young tom’s grisly injuries. Thankfully, before she had arrived, she had been quick to hear Redhawk’s explanation to Bumblestar about what happened to the young apprentice and found herself frowning at the explanation. An apprentice simply just being at the border should not be met with such brutality. This clearly couldn't have been a fight, but merely torture in itself. A simple execution of cruelty for cruelty’s sake. It never seemed to surprise her just how capable of destruction certain warriors were, the irony of how it was the ones the medicine cats' could not save the only lives that seemed to be remembered by the savage rats not lost to her. Swallowing down in unbridled frustrations towards ShadowClan at the moment, after a brief checking of Elkpaw’s wounds—and glance at her mother—she quickly hauled herself back up onto all fours to give out her thoughts about his condition.

“Well… at least… you brought… him back… while he… is still stable… but I… am afraid… that due to… certain parts of… his body… being… tattered… to the point… that my… current supplies… cannot fix… I am… going to have… to have… cats go out… and collect… what I need.” The medicine cat focused momentarily on Redhawk and Dovefluff as she explained, briefly snagging a bit of moist moss from her pile of supplies and carefully compressing it against the swollen eye to try to decompress the swelling as best she could. She knew well that it wouldn't do much out here given she didn't have any celandine on her at the moment. “He’s going… to need… to be… taken into the… den as soon… as possible… both of you… try carrying him… into the den… and onto a… spare moss nest… while I… quickly have… cats go… collect herbs… that I need… for this… incident.” Hopefully the order wasn't too abrasive, but she didn't have any other choice. She trusted that they wouldn't get into anything within the den, and Springlight already felt wary enough as it was with the lack of herbs in the storage. Her recent cleanout wasn't too long ago, and it was due for restoration as of late. Pointing towards the medicine den with her tricolored tail to guide the duo, she quickly weaved over to call a few warriors she found suitable to collect the herbs she needed, and one of them in particular she knew would do what was needed. “Orangeblossom! Echoshock! Salmonshade! Come here… for a second!” Hopefully the warriors wouldn't take too long to answer her call; she needed these herbs more than ever.

[ @taillow @Dolomedes @Bean @Tallstar @dino. @poppy @Jayvines (unfortunately, due to going on a hiatus for my move to Florida, I may not be able to respond to this as quickly as I would want to! Deeply apologize!) ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; June 21st, 2024 at 04:35 PM.