Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:42 PM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
Last post by cowboy froggo
Today 05:41 PM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:39 PM
The art contest
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 05:36 PM
Talls messy and extremely...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 05:34 PM

Old June 18th, 2024, 03:25 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: A Journey for the History Books (RiverClan Journey to the Mountains)

Smolderkit
Riverclan
He/him
Day 2

The long-limbed little ball of fluff pushed his way past a few bigger cats, whom of which he had no idea who they were–not even their name. He’d glance over his shoulder to make sure his sisters were following him before he continued to duck and slip by his so called clanmates. He wasn’t really sure if he accepted them as such, yet, but he supposed that one that had helped him earlier was cool!

The tom had decided to lead his enraged brigade to wherever Fadingsun was, leading the large–somewhat less large than it was beforegroup to wherever destination he deemed fit. Was this battalion of theirs very intimidating? No, not really–just a litter of frustrated babies, but don’t tell them that. They’re standing on business right now.

“Hey!” Smolderkit yipped as soon as Fadingsun came into view, stomping his way on over to their so-called leader. Fartingsun! We gotta talk to you–now, now, now!” Oh, boy, looks like the little guy wasn't happy at all.

[ @beau @Poprock @appariitiion @occultation ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old June 18th, 2024, 04:54 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: A Journey for the History Books (RiverClan Journey to the Mountains)

[QUOTE=squidz;1604312]

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 2 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 51 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart was slightly amused by Willowpaw's attempt to comfort him while admitting not knowing how; he could certainly relate to that. "It's alright... it was a long time ago now. Wounds heal, even if they leave a scar, y'know?" He hoped that made sense. He shifted his paws, slightly uncomfortable with having to dwell on grief and condolences for too long. It wasn't often that he dwelled on the past, and for good reason, in his mind.

Hearing how much his apprentice looked up to him made Stagheart's ears perk up slightly. Role model...? "Huh... well, I ain't sure I'm fit to be somecat's role model," he admitted slowly, "but... that's nice to hear. I hope I can make a good impression for ya, kid. You're shapin' up just fine." Despite his humility, one could see the faint twinkle in his eye at the praise, even if he couldn't fully believe it.

Then she asked for a request. Slightly tilting his head in curiosity, t

Willowpaw blinked, a bit shy. "Could.... you please..... well you know Daisykit doesn't have a father figure..... so are... o-or could you... be one for Daisykit? You don't have to be full time, just..... be a good role model for her.... and.... maybe you could be a father figure...... to me to?" Willowpaw asked, her voice suddenly quiet and shy.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old June 18th, 2024, 07:42 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

Baneberrykit was just as, if not more, upset as Smolderkit. She followed behind at the back of the "pack" of siblings, tiny paws digging into the ground as much as they could as she walked. Her head was mostly pointed towards the ground during their search, but when the litter finally caught eye of their target, her head perked up.

She had quite a bit to say to Fadingsun personally, and while she hadn't discussed her feelings with her siblings much, she had a sneaking suspicion they were on the same page as her. After the battle and the evacuation, her feelings shifted about their situation. She was fully convinced now that Fadingsun had taken them away from their Mama, that she would've come back if they had just waited a little longer... and now they were separated from their safety net, brought into a world of chaos and death. All she wanted was to go back, to go home, and she'd make sure Fadingsun knew it.

"Now!" She squeaked, aiding in Smolderkit's demands to get the leader's attention. She seemed more confident in herself than she was just a couple moons ago, but it was moreso that she was driven by anger. More anger than a little kit like her should have.

@Omari @beau @Poprock @occultation

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old June 19th, 2024, 10:50 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Breezy

[QUOTE=SeonghwasBunnyEars;1604404]

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 2 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 51 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart was slightly amused by Willowpaw's attempt to comfort him while admitting not knowing how; he could certainly relate to that. "It's alright... it was a long time ago now. Wounds heal, even if they leave a scar, y'know?" He hoped that made sense. He shifted his paws, slightly uncomfortable with having to dwell on grief and condolences for too long. It wasn't often that he dwelled on the past, and for good reason, in his mind.

Hearing how much his apprentice looked up to him made Stagheart's ears perk up slightly. Role model...? "Huh... well, I ain't sure I'm fit to be somecat's role model," he admitted slowly, "but... that's nice to hear. I hope I can make a good impression for ya, kid. You're shapin' up just fine." Despite his humility, one could see the faint twinkle in his eye at the praise, even if he couldn't fully believe it.

Then she asked for a request. Slightly tilting his head in curiosity, t
Quote:

Willowpaw blinked, a bit shy. "Could.... you please..... well you know Daisykit doesn't have a father figure..... so are... o-or could you... be one for Daisykit? You don't have to be full time, just..... be a good role model for her.... and.... maybe you could be a father figure...... to me to?" Willowpaw asked, her voice suddenly quiet and shy.

— STAGHEART —

Stagheart's eyes widened in shock. "Oh. I, uh..." He cleared his throat, willing back his voice that had suddenly disappeared. Did she really trust him that much to ask? But... how could he add another cat onto his proverbial plate? Caring for Berrypaw — Berrykit, at the time — had been hard enough. He didn't know the first thing about fatherhood other than making sure the kit was fed and not walking off into trouble every minute.

"I... I reckon that kit needs a mother more than anythin' right about now," he admitted slowly, mind spinning with words to say. "And I ain't exactly the... fatherly type." He cleared his throat again, feeling sympathy as he looked at Willowpaw's expectant, pleading eyes. Something moved in his chest.

"But I, ah... I could certainly watch out for lil Daisykit, as much as I can. Both you and her." A faint smile crossed his maw as he considered the weight of what Willowpaw was asking. "I don't rightly know the first thing 'bout fatherhood, but... I'll do what I can to make sure you two are safe while I have any say in it. 'N you can come to me for just 'bout anything. That's really the best I got, so... if that's what you want, I can be there."

He hesitated, glancing away slightly. It felt strange to make such a promise, but he wanted to make sure Willowpaw knew he wasn't exactly the perfect fit for what she was looking for. A loving father? He didn't even know what that looked like; his own father had shown no example, in fact quite the opposite. But he'd look out for Willowpaw as he had been, that's for sure. As long as she could feel confident in that, he'd be there.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old June 19th, 2024, 12:12 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
It was day three and Adderpaw was at her wits end. It seemed like the other cats had forgotten about her but maybe that was just because she couldn't pull herself to speak at all. It seemed like it was words that you needed to use to remind cats that you existed. It had been three days and Adderpaw couldn't get any meaningful sleep as nightmares haunted the young cat. Her body was so tired, so very tired as she forced it to keep walking. She needed to be strong and always seem strong to everyone around her. She needed them not to worry about her. What would be the point of being the strongest warrior if everyone had to fret over you?

Then they were finally at location. Adderpaw couldn't process where they were very well but seeing now that everyone was calling this home for now, she collapsed. The young apprentice was using all her strength to not fall behind and have everyone worry over her, but she could give up now. Was this a good spot to try and get some sleep? She wasn't sure, only thing she knew was it didn't hurt to lay here and that was fine with her for now.

[open]

Spiraltail was trailing behind his new clan mates he was trying his best to appear confident but he was struggling he was constantly finding himself dreaming of windclan but he pushed aside he knew this was his home now his old mate never really loved him he scoffed at the memory he was brought from his thoughts from the sound of a body collapsing he quickly looked up and saw a younger cat fall down or well lay down he felt a twinge of sympathy and walked over to the younger cat he wondered how they would react if he helped them he decided it was worth a shout he quickly gave the cat a nudge “Hey do you need help?

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old June 19th, 2024, 12:16 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

[FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="Indigo"][SIZE="2"][B]
[SPOILER="Stag had two more chaotic kids now <3"][QUOTE=squidz;1604773]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

— STAGHEART —

Stagheart's eyes widened in shock. "Oh. I, uh..." He cleared his throat, willing back his voice that had suddenly disappeared. Did she really trust him that much to ask? But... how could he add another cat onto his proverbial plate? Caring for Berrypaw — Berrykit, at the time — had been hard enough. He didn't know the first thing about fatherhood other than making sure the kit was fed and not walking off into trouble every minute.

"I... I reckon that kit needs a mother more than anythin' right about now," he admitted slowly, mind spinning with words to say. "And I ain't exactly the... fatherly type." He cleared his throat again, feeling sympathy as he looked at Willowpaw's expectant, pleading eyes. Something moved in his chest.

"But I, ah... I could certainly watch out for lil Daisykit, as much as I can. Both you and her." A faint smile crossed his maw as he considered the weight of what Willowpaw was asking. "I don't rightly know the first thing 'bout fatherhood, but... I'll do what I can to make sure you two are safe while I have any say in it. 'N you can come to me for just 'bout anything. That's really the best I got, so... if that's what you want, I can be there."
Quote:

He hesitated, glancing away slightly. It felt strange to make such a promise, but he wanted to make sure Willowpaw knew he wasn't exactly the perfect fit for what she was looking for. A loving father? He didn't even know what that looked like; his own father had shown no example, in fact quite the opposite. But he'd look out for Willowpaw as he had been, that's for sure. As long as she could feel confident in that, he'd be there.

Willowpaw looked into her mentors eyes. Seeing his nervousness she then gave a purr. His words were big enough of a yes for Willowpaw. Her eyes lit up with happiness that hadn't been there in a bit. She looked a bit like her old self now. Purring brightly Willowpaw said, "I'll do the best to be the best apprentice and warrior and anything! And.... and trust me. I'm not the daughterly type so were both in an akward situation. But thank you. I'm really... honestly really happy that not only Daisykit but I still have someone to lean on." Willowpaw purred gently. Then added teasingly. "Of course when your old in the elders den telling stories I'll come change your bedding every time it gets dirty" Willowpaw mrrowed in amusement. Willowpaw put her head on his shoulder briefly, which was basically her now common way of saying thanks and technically "I love you" but just without words.

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old June 19th, 2024, 12:19 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Quote:
— STAGHEART —

Willowpaw looked into her mentors eyes. Seeing his nervousness she then gave a purr. His words were big enough of a yes for Willowpaw. Her eyes lit up with happiness that hadn't been there in a bit. She looked a bit like her old self now. Purring brightly Willowpaw said, "I'll do the best to be the best apprentice and warrior and anything! And.... and trust me. I'm not the daughterly type so were both in an akward situation. But thank you. I'm really... honestly really happy that not only Daisykit but I still have someone to lean on." Willowpaw purred gently. Then added teasingly. "Of course when your old in the elders den telling stories I'll come change your bedding every time it gets dirty" Willowpaw mrrowed in amusement. Willowpaw put her head on his shoulder briefly, which was basically her now common way of saying thanks and technically "I love you" but just without words. "As for a mother...... I guess I can just be the motherly big sister. No?" Willowpaw mewed in thought but still amused from her teasing she slipped a tiny giggle. Which was cute and nice to hear for her as she hadn't heard herself laugh in a while. Speaking of... she'd never even heard Stagheart laugh... she'd heard him chuckle once when she went head over tails in chasing some prey. But that was it.

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

Last edited by SeonghwaBerry; June 19th, 2024 at 12:20 PM.
Old June 19th, 2024, 05:47 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:

Willowpaw looked into her mentors eyes. Seeing his nervousness she then gave a purr. His words were big enough of a yes for Willowpaw. Her eyes lit up with happiness that hadn't been there in a bit. She looked a bit like her old self now. Purring brightly Willowpaw said, "I'll do the best to be the best apprentice and warrior and anything! And.... and trust me. I'm not the daughterly type so were both in an akward situation. But thank you. I'm really... honestly really happy that not only Daisykit but I still have someone to lean on." Willowpaw purred gently. Then added teasingly. "Of course when your old in the elders den telling stories I'll come change your bedding every time it gets dirty" Willowpaw mrrowed in amusement. Willowpaw put her head on his shoulder briefly, which was basically her now common way of saying thanks and technically "I love you" but just without words. "As for a mother...... I guess I can just be the motherly big sister. No?" Willowpaw mewed in thought but still amused from her teasing she slipped a tiny giggle. Which was cute and nice to hear for her as she hadn't heard herself laugh in a while. Speaking of... she'd never even heard Stagheart laugh... she'd heard him chuckle once when she went head over tails in chasing some prey. But that was it.

— STAGHEART —

As Stagheart watched the way Willowpaw's eyes lit up — hope and happiness, all in one — that faint smile returned to his maw. He let out a little purr of amusement at all of her promises and her remark at not being the 'daughterly' type; that didn't seem right to Stag at all.

"Nah... you're a good kid," he objected lightheartedly. She strove to be a great warrior and was a kind soul, it seemed; that was about as good of a daughter as you could hope for, in his mind. Not that he'd ever thought too hard about having his own kits someday...

At the comment about the elders den, Stagheart actually chuckled — a dry, hearty sound that rumbled in his chest. The picture in his head was amusing, seeing himself with a grayed muzzle and crankily ordering Willowpaw around. "Why, thank ya. Good to know my beddin' won't be runnin' low so long as I can keep you runnin' 'round for me — 'specially when I can't no more."

When she put her head on his shoulder, Stagheart slightly smiled again, slowly but surely getting used to Willowpaw's affection. He wasn't the greatest at returning it, but hopefully she saw that as more of his own problem as opposed to anything to do with her.

"Motherly big sister has a nice ring to it,"
he mused as Willowpaw went on. "She's gonna need all the help she can get. I think you'll raise up Daisykit just fine." It was nice to hear her giggle — Stagheart knew the grief had been rough on the apprentice, and it had been awhile since she'd seemed genuinely so happy or amused by something.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old June 19th, 2024, 08:27 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Quote:

— STAGHEART —

As Stagheart watched the way Willowpaw's eyes lit up — hope and happiness, all in one — that faint smile returned to his maw. He let out a little purr of amusement at all of her promises and her remark at not being the 'daughterly' type; that didn't seem right to Stag at all.

"Nah... you're a good kid," he objected lightheartedly. She strove to be a great warrior and was a kind soul, it seemed; that was about as good of a daughter as you could hope for, in his mind. Not that he'd ever thought too hard about having his own kits someday...

At the comment about the elders den, Stagheart actually chuckled — a dry, hearty sound that rumbled in his chest. The picture in his head was amusing, seeing himself with a grayed muzzle and crankily ordering Willowpaw around. "Why, thank ya. Good to know my beddin' won't be runnin' low so long as I can keep you runnin' 'round for me — 'specially when I can't no more."

When she put her head on his shoulder, Stagheart slightly smiled again, slowly but surely getting used to Willowpaw's affection. He wasn't the greatest at returning it, but hopefully she saw that as more of his own problem as opposed to anything to do with her.

"Motherly big sister has a nice ring to it,"
he mused as Willowpaw went on. "She's gonna need all the help she can get. I think you'll raise up Daisykit just fine." It was nice to hear her giggle — Stagheart knew the grief had been rough on the apprentice, and it had been awhile since she'd seemed genuinely so happy or amused by something.

Willowpaw purred gently, hearing his gentle purr and seeing his smile made Willowpaw feel warm. "I'll do my best" Willowpaw vowed in a gentle mrrow. Willowpaw looked up to her mentor. "Did you notice I got taller? I'm almost as tall as Weepingpaw now!" Willowpaw exclaimed excidetly. "I've always been the smallest. I was the smallest in my litter, I was and still am the smallest apprentice. So I'm hyper about growing even if it's a tiny bit" Willlowpaw purred brightly. Willowpaw's eyes widened, there beautiful ocean blue shining as she looked at her mentor.

Hearing Stagheart's mention about becoming old and such, Willowpaw snorted. "I think your muzzle'll be grey before your time. Did you hear Daisykit wailing? Shes so loud, but so cute all you can do it gently hush her to sleep." Willowpaw affectionately remarked. It was nice to talk positively. Willowpaw was finally starting to settle on the fact that yes, her mother and uncle were gone, but she had an amazing father figure and brother who are there for her. As well as a new sister now! "I'm happy Daisykit has the swirls on her pelt though. Shes the only sibling that got them, they match our mothers perfectly, the only difference is the color." Willowpaw mewed, her tone getting a tiny bit soft as she remembered her mothers beautiful gingery brown and white pelt. "I'm the only kit who got my moms eyes. And I have a birthmark that she also has." Willowpaw mewed, turning her paws one by one, showing her cute bright pink toe beans, only then on her left forepaw was the toe beans and pad black. "This paw has a black pad while the rest are bright pink. My moms was the same" Willowpaw purred gently, her eyes a bit sad as she remembered all of the little details.

Willowpaw shook her pelt gently and looked up to her mentor. "I've always found birthmarks and cats with similar and the same pelts as others in there family, kinda cool. I like talking about similarites, I think diferences can get darker. Sorta like.... similarites are positive and differences are negative. In this situation at least." Willowpaw mewed, she was rambling. But it was to cute, if any cat stopped it they'd have the coldest heart. (Not literally <3) Willowpaw's eyes were lighting up as she talked about a topic she liked, she then asked Stagheart. "Do you have any cool marking or anything? Well I mean your pelt is a pretty color to me. But like... any birthmarks?" The small apprentice asked,

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

Old June 20th, 2024, 03:16 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post

Spiraltail was trailing behind his new clan mates he was trying his best to appear confident but he was struggling he was constantly finding himself dreaming of windclan but he pushed aside he knew this was his home now his old mate never really loved him he scoffed at the memory he was brought from his thoughts from the sound of a body collapsing he quickly looked up and saw a younger cat fall down or well lay down he felt a twinge of sympathy and walked over to the younger cat he wondered how they would react if he helped them he decided it was worth a shout he quickly gave the cat a nudge “Hey do you need help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post

Adderpaw could barely get her tired body up from the ground or get herself to say much to the warrior. All she could give him was an exhausted look before falling back down, fighting to keep her eyes open. She felt pathetic but she had pushed her young body way too far this time, and it seemed she needed to take help this time, despite how much she didn't want to.