Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 41 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend

· · ────────────── · ·
[Hawkbite - @SuspiciousMindz ] [Sleepypaw - @Estelle ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker looked out over the cats gathering, noticing the patrol she had assigned Rookpaw to. Hm, she wasn’t there yet. Then the deputy remembered something about Rookpaw having been injured in the battle. Ah, that made sense. No matter, she would just replace her.

Mistlewhisker padded over to Hawkbite and Sleepypaw where they waited. ”Rookpaw will not be joining you due to her injury. Instead I will.” She would have rather stayed at camp so cats who got back early could report to her, but no matter. She would hunt them down regardless if she needed to. She sat and waited for Hawkbite to order them out. She hadn’t talked much to the commander since her promotion, and she got the feeling that things were… tense between them. It was a feeling she did not like.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old June 17th, 2024, 07:29 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Birdpaw
ShadowClan
she/her | 8 moons | 37/100
[Grey-blue tabby with dark blue overcoat, white underside and amber eyes]
Purrks: Lyrebird's Lullaby [PERMANENTLY ACTIVE]

· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Birdpaw chirped when she heard her name called for a patrol. Ooooooooooooooooo Freckle’s apprentice was on this patrol!!! And an older apprentice with a funny name. And the warrior leading them also had a funny name! Birdpaw was feeling sorta left out, now! The cheery she-cat trotted up to her group, giving Goopywhisker and Gutspaw an energetic smile, one that promised a lot of energy and a lot of chatter.

“Hiya!” She mewed.

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!

Last edited by Mica; June 17th, 2024 at 07:30 AM.
Old June 17th, 2024, 07:58 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hillstrider
ShadowClan
he/him | 20 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]

· · ────────────── · ·
[Briarsplash - @squidz ] [Wispypaw - @Eden ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Another patrol!! Awesome sauce! Hillstrider stretched his bulky form, padding over to Briarsplash and Wispypaw. “Heya dudes! Sorry for the wait. Ready when you are boss!” He grinned jovially at Briarsplash, ready to follow her lead.

---
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old June 17th, 2024, 10:47 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Breezy

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
very large & fluffy dilute gray tortie she-cat with goldish-green eyes
[ shadowclan warrior | she-cat | 26 moons | abrasive, standoffish, loyal ]

~

Briarsplash's brow slightly raised as Hillstrider bounced over, looking exuberantly happy with all the pep in his step. The large cat talked funny, too. Dudes...? Boss...? Well, "dudes" she was confused over, but "boss"... hey, that had a nice ring to it.

Letting out a little scoff (but not completely brushing him off of course), Briarsplash nodded firmly. "Alright... let's get goin', then," she huffed before racing off.

[ @Mica @Eden will post again in Dawning Woods. posting order could go me, wispy, then hill? lmk if you'd prefer anything else o7]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old June 17th, 2024, 10:58 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Bounding up to the cats as her name was called, Mirepaw gave a little leap of joy, a wide grin spread across her face. "Patrol time!" she let out in excitement, jumping high in the air as she headed towards Mama, Sleepypaw, and Rookpaw. She started first with giving Mama a big hug if there was room, then coming to stand at the side of Rookpaw and eyeing her curiously. "...Your fur is really pretty! It's dark, like mine!" As if to demonstrate, the apprentice turned in a circle to showcase her dark black-gray patterned fur, then beamed up at Rookpaw with a grin. Her eyes then drifted to Mama. "Sorry I'm late, Mama! Had to tuck my rocks back into my nest."

[ @Rose @alec @Estelle - apologies this is so late! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old June 17th, 2024, 05:51 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Yellowtwist returned to camp with his apprentice and the warrior. Pigeonpaw seemed to have picked up a good amount, at least he thought so, but maybe Mossfreckle would be an asshole about the amount. He doubted it.

He dropped his five juniper berries off and skedaddled away.

[ @Luminous @Tallstar - don't forget to put the amount of herbs you got! +5 juniper berries ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old June 17th, 2024, 10:28 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Foxear passed along with the other two members of her team and sighed her mouth was full of elders plant she quickly despised the 4 plants

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old June 18th, 2024, 03:45 AM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Pigeonpaw

[The Collector]

Tail held high, a puffed up chest and mouth stuffed with herbs, the grey apprentice trotted after her mentor and Foxear and skipped over to Mossy to deliver her herbs. "HOOwh!" Ok she had to spit out the plants before she was able to properly speak. "Look Mossy I found eight whole plants! Four elder plants" -hihih it sounded like that plants were old, it was a really funny name for a herb- "and four of those Lady's mantle!!"

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop -Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Atari RPs
Saturn is the current Crown of the Atari, mention me if you need her for anything
Saturn's finder

Saturn has an open den policy
Apply an Atari character here
Old June 18th, 2024, 11:06 AM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Flashpaws green gaze flicked to Mistlewhisker as the deputy told her to head over to the patrol with Slytiger and Beetlejuice instead of Brownpaw. With a nod, she bounded over to Slytiger, the only cat there. She offered him a miniature smile as the pale ginger tabby glanced on his direction. "M-Mistlewh-whisker to-told me t-to come t-take B-Brownp-paw's p-place." She mewed, thick tail swishing behind her ever so slightly. She turned to look around for Beetlejuice, acutely aware they may not show. That brought the apprentice a Strike of sadness. She shifted shifted weight on her paws before sitting down, tail flicking.

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Old June 18th, 2024, 05:13 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malinovy View Post

Shadedstorm
He/Him - 53 moons - ShadowClan warrior
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

@Marigoldwhisper @starry

ShadowClan had been battered in the stormy paws of the move, and like the irascible and austere people that they were, came up from the clutches of disaster with heads held high and teeth bared in attack. When dulcet rays of daylight filtered through the evergreen canopy, shredded on needles and painting the packed dirt in daggers of warm light, Shadedstorm lifted his head to the beck and call of the clan's medicine cat, a lanky, pretty tabby by name of Mossfreckle. Herbs had never settled right in his paws despite his myriad of patrols, and the discomfort and confusion that came with discerning one plant from the other never really left. It lingered, a small oversight. So, with jaws parted to taste the noon air, the stout brown tabby padded over.

He tilted his head up to attentively listen in to the healer's words, savoring them. Mushrooms, ragwort, and stinging nettle. He was more or less familiar with the first and last- it was hard not to know what a mushroom was, but there's a lot of different types and they've all got different looks so he had to really commit the description to memory. And the last, he knew quite well if only because his penchant of getting their furs stuck to him in all their burning, cold fire.

They were insufferable, but he supposed that they couldn't be hard to find. Ragwort was a new one. Shadedstorm repeated the description in his mind a couple times, but ultimately decided he'd hope his patrolmates had better luck with that than he would. He knew that one was going to be the last thing he'd look for, primarily due to how easy he hoped the other two would be to discover.

He wasn't so young anymore, so patrolling was his metaphorical calling at this point. It gave meaning to the endless droll of day-to-day, the monotony of ceaseless over and over, and over and over and over, until what, exactly?

Until what? Until death, perhaps? Until his throat met claws in battle and he died for his clan? Until he was no longer useful, he supposed. Until Dawnstar considered his luck run and his purpose complete, and he was permitted a reprieve that in his mind was worse than working until the end.

But he still had a good 60 moons in him before he'd have to worry about age really catching up to him. When Mossfreckle finished addressing his patrol, Shadedstorm turned with a flick of his tail and nodded towards the camp exit. "Palesong, Mudslide, let's get out there so we can make it back in time for two trips." He said, voice gruff and worn.

In everything he did, he did it with reason. This was no different. Shadedstorm was keen to get this done and over with, even though nothing quite awaited him afterwards with the clan-wide lockdown in place. He wanted to get it done if only to feel the surge of relief for having completed a menial task. He wanted to be useful. It was a rather basic need.

Mudslide
She, Her\Warrior\14 moons\Shadowclan
"I miss the yellow. I miss the yellin' and the shake downs."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
The tall she had been waiting for what felt like moons. Mudslide was usually quite a patient cat (at least that's how she saw it) but time was ticking. She turned to the patrol leader and piped up, her mews thinning out as an aggravated whisper. "We should go." She flicked an ear at the camp exit.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!