Yesterday 11:52 PM
FireMaidens art cave
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Yesterday 11:52 PM

Old June 11th, 2024, 02:58 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Small group finder for RC in the mountains plot!

SHEPARD HE/THEY/IT
a Firey Large Tom. They Prefer To Keep To Themselves And Are Selectively Mute, But Will Talk Every Once And A While, In Serious Moments. When They Do Deside To Speak, It's Like A Deep, Rumbling, Viking Accent, With The Looks To Match It. A Black And Reddish Mainecoon, With Copper Eyes And Many Scars On His Face, Torso, And Legs. One Of These Scars Leads From The Base Of It's Right Ear, Through His Eye, Over His Left Side Of His Maw, And Down To His Chest, Leaving A Long Furless Strip. They're Relatively Monotone, And Emotionless, But Occasionally Shows Some Emotion. His Fur Is Long, Silky, And Whispy. He Doesn't Like Blood Much, But Can Deal With It. He Hates The Atari, (And Possibly Might Be Ex-Atari ) And Likes Licking The Blood Of The Ground After A Battle, So Predators Aren't Drawn To The Area.

So, How Do You Know The Atari?

He Glances At You, Eyes Narrowing. Was One. What's It To Ya? He Looks At You, Copper Eyes Starring Deep Into Yours.

I- We - Wish To Help you!

He Laughs Loudly. How? You Can't Help Us! We're In War, You'll Only Die Whilst Trying! He Laughs Again Before Turning Very Serious. You Sure You Wish To Help? Their Tone Is Ominous, Mysterious.

What Can They Do?

He Snarls, Leaping At You And Pinning You. What Can They Do? What Can They Do?! They Can Rip You Apart. Tear You To Shreds, And Throw You To The Beasts That Lay In The Shadows! They Hide, And They Show No Mercy! He Leaps Away From You, And Into A Tree, Grumbling Before He Hisses At You. You Won't Survive! Leave Us In Peace. If You Do Go Ato Them, Don't Drag Us Into It. We Barely Survived The Last One, Now Were Down To Seven. He Turns Away From You. Don't Come Begging To Me When You're Clans Dead. He Says Over His Shoulder, Then Jumps From Branch To Branch, Melting Into The Leaves.

LionFlop Is ShadowClans Secret Murderer
Click Link To Sign Your Cat Up To Have Ketchup!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=83853

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; June 17th, 2024 at 05:28 PM.
Old June 11th, 2024, 03:22 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Breezy

*DISCLAIMER FOR HR TEAM* - this is a character idea i've had on the backburner and adapted to fit into this plot/lore. if there are others who apply and would like to be part of the small group instead (due to limited number), then pls feel free to consider them first! just putting hawky here in case we like him, see if he fits well, and need the number filled <3

« HAWKEYE »

a lithe, stone-gray tabby tom with deep indigo eyes; blind in left eye with a long scar running down his face.

| wise, stoic, collected, quiet, distant | agile, fit, capable |

- - -

MEET HAWKEYE...

So, Hawkeye... how do you know the Atari?

When you sit down in front of the tom, he looks at you curiously, ruminating your question. He's not too old, but suddenly appears like a wise elder in your eyes, the way a knowing and seasoned glint enters his features. He seems like the leader of this tiny group, or at least one of the heads from the confidence he holds in his steps and the power of his unwavering gaze.

"The Atari...? Why, yes... I used to be a part of them." Hawkeye pauses to brush some fur to the side, revealing the full breadth of a single slash mark scar embedded on his shoulder. You find that it's rather hard to miss, even when he didn't move the fur. He seems unfazed by your surprised expression."It was... a long time ago now," the tom continues, "when the current Crown wasn't in power, but my brother was instead. We were raised as potential heirs together... I was named Hawk due to my keen eyes, even as part of the Young. Therefore I was raised as a Trapper... the best one the Atari had seen in many moons, mind you."

A clouded, distant look enters in his right eye, the one that can still see. The other is blind, having a long gash running straight through it and his face — a clean and calculated scar, one that seemed rather intentional and precise. You briefly wonder if this has anything to do with his name. Almost as if on cue, he looks at you, dull amusement flashing in the indigo hue.

"...So you're going to ask about my eye, aren't you? It's alright. I'm not shy. I have nothing else to hide anymore." He blinks a few times, a thoughtful look crossing his face as he briefly ponders. "It was... a warning. A warning for the sins I committed against the Crown... against the Atari."

Uh... what? You betrayed them?

Hawkeye chuckles, an odd sound coming from the stoic tom. He shakes his head, a dulled yet cheeky smirk on his maw as he considers his words. "Depends on who you ask, I suppose."

...?

He notices your confusion, the cheeky look slowly falling from his face. He shrugs, letting you sit in it before he decides to speak again. "My story is long, and not one I'd care to recount anymore. And not to just anyone who decides to stop by our camp. The details become less important as life goes on... I'm sure you'll come to know that." He flicks his tail, looking you up in down with his intense gaze. "Besides, traveler... don't you have some other home to go back to? What could you truly be staying here for? The mountains are cruel and cold to those unwelcome." He leans a bit closer, narrowing his eyes. "...Especially those sharing tongues with the Atari's enemies."

We're not here to cause any trouble... we want to help you.

Hawkeye lets out a sound similar to that of a scoff, though it's hard for you to tell. He pauses another moment, analyzing you as if expecting you to admit your jest. But when it never comes, his eyes narrow again, looking skeptically amused. "Help us? Why, I'm not sure if you noticed, but our numbers... are far from salvageable," he says quietly, not wanting his comrades to overhear. You can't help but agree; how many are there? Six, seven cats? You knew the rest had died, somehow... and by the look in Hawkeye's face, he only confirms your suspicions.

"As far as I'm concerned, you're only here to eat up what little prey we have left and cause a further rift in these crags and valleys," he continues coolly. "While I imagine the vultures would be grateful for a meal outside of the sinewy mountain cats that have perished on our range, I don't entirely recommend it. For you, anyway. The birds would still love it."

You're perplexed at first; you can tell he's not speaking out of malice or hate, nor entirely mistrust. After all, the fact you admitted to wanting to help was enough to make the seasoned cat pause. Yet it sounds almost like... a warning. A thinly veiled warning that yells at you to get out while you still could.

But... we're RiverClan! You've helped us, and we don't abandon cats like that. Let us help — we have to have a chance together!

Hawkeye laughs again, a surprised sound that's both impressed and amused by your folly. He can tell you're serious and mean every word. He pauses again, as if running through all the possibilities in his mind.

"Seems I can't scare you off as easily as I thought I would. This RiverClan you speak of... this is it, right? All of you?" He gestures vaguely to the Clan behind you, milling around. "Well... don't be surprised, dear friend, if it becomes the desperate group you find in us today. I'm not entirely sure where you've come from nor what you truly want, but if it's survival... you'll have to fight for every breath you take."

He leaned a bit closer, lowering his voice again. "...And you might not have too many left where the Atari are concerned. Take my advice... don't cross them. And if you do..." He gestures now to his own group. "Please, leave the rest of them out of it. They've suffered enough."

With that, the tom walked away before you could say another word, his lithe yet toned pelt rippling through the spiky rocks and disappearing into the shadowy night. You are left feeling more unsure than ever, more questions than answers lingering in your head.

- - -

AUTHOR'S DESCRIPTION / TIDBITS

Hardened by years of struggle; distanced by moons of suffering; pained by a family he'd never see again except at the mercy of their claws. This is how we find Hawk — or, affectionately nicknamed 'Hawkeye' — when RiverClan stumbles his ragtag group.

The idea of Hawkeye is to be someone related to the Atari in some way and has inside knowledge of their workings. In fact, he had the honor of being named the Claw of the Crown — promoted from being the Atari's best Trapper by his brother who'd been named Crown. Surviving the initiation and trials, Hawk had easily become a respected and valued member of the Atari... that is, until tragedy struck.

He won't tell you much about it; a tale of woe, betrayals, and death only ever serves to make others a little depressed. And he doesn't like that. Even some members of his group he'd been around for many moons still know about as much of his story as newcomers. He isn't shy about the gist — after all, he can't hide the glaring Claw of the Crown mark on him — but silent on the details. They all simply know that he left, somehow... and never looked back. Wandered on his own for a bit until he found some other cats, creating an alliance. Eventually created (or joined, depending on how relevant we can make him for the small group's plot - i'm flexible!) the group that ended up becoming the Atari's enemies not too long ago now.

Hawkeye still has yet to have a formal confrontation with the leading family of the Atari since then; would they really recognize him anymore? Would anyone? There might be an entirely new Crown, he didn't know. In any battles he's tried to keep a low profile... and make sure anyone who might talk just loses the ability to speak again. But he still can't hide that large claw wound, so any attempts at being subtle were thrown out long ago.

He's not a ruthless cat, but can do what needs to be done. While he prefers his prowess in trapping/hunting, he can fight when he needs to. After all, as a Claw of the Crown, he had to do. Poised and proper in his speech and movements, you can tell he comes from 'royalty', though he's now many leagues from the luxury of his place in the Atari. He's adapted... but this new introduction of the mysterious RiverClan in the mountains may just change everything for him. He gets the feeling this isn't just an ordinary group passing by... no, it's going to shake the mountain peaks as he knows them. Perhaps forever.

While friendly to RiverClan, he will remain skeptical (NOT hostile, but just personally skeptical in terms of caution and
comments he might make) for awhile until they can "prove" themselves as truly helpful. Then he will warm up to them over time more and more... eventually taking their invite to join. You can think of him as one the wiser leading figures of this small group who is desperately trying to keep alive who he can, especially because he knows the ruthlessness of the Atari.

[I have left parts of him variable to be able to fit/mend to the story based on who the crown is and how old they are. To completely distance him from the current Crown he can be older, like 50-60 moons (which i'm leaning towards, assuming his Claw of the Crown days could be in his 20s or something). Or if it doesn't matter too much, he can be younger. This doesn't change the overarching plot or disrupt the Crown's family so that he's removed from it; just any interactions he may have within the Atari plot can have these cool little details. Open to suggestions for his character/relevance to the plot! <3]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Last edited by squidz; June 11th, 2024 at 03:46 PM.
Old June 12th, 2024, 08:16 PM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy

rusty
a russet somali tom, pelt blending fiery red, auburn and ruddy brown together. he has bright copper eyes and a slightly small build. 27 moons.

rusty is a new member of the outsider group, having only been there for a few moons. in fact, he was never planning on being a "member" at all. rusty travels, he's the type to follow the setting sun on a hunt for adventure and cats to meet, whether that's to make some new friends or do some good-natured flirting. possibly both.

either way, rusty has been around, and underneath his embellished stories lies an arrangement of scars showing that truth. when he arrived in the mountains neighboring the clans, rusty took a little stop among the once bigger group, planning to only stay for a season or two- before the war against the atari broke out, that is. instead of running off to find more peaceful lands, this only made rusty bunker down, deciding that he was going to help these cats the best he could. the clans aren't the only ones who fight their battles, and neither are these two groups. rusty has met many cats with their lives ravaged by war, among tribes or rogue gangs or anything else. but this time he could do something to help.

with the healing skills he's picked up over the years (would be buying the herbal knowledge purrk for this!), rusty tried his best to help the cats as their numbers began to shrink, smaller and smaller until they dwindled down to a measly seven. rusty tried to fight in their battles, though he was never a fan of fights, no matter how he liked to flaunt his alleged skills in his stories. he also tried diplomacy, but that didn't work either, even with rusty's very best smooth-talking. the farthest he got was a scratch on the face.

WIP

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; June 12th, 2024 at 08:53 PM.
Old June 12th, 2024, 08:23 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

LINK

SEXUALITY
Heterosexual

APPEARANCE
Link is a medium sized very light orange, fluffy tabby with blue eyes.

PERSONALITY
He’s very good-humored and loves to make puns/jokes, and is an incredible fighter. He doesn’t lack in hunting, as he loves to eat, but he is definitely more skillful in battle. Link, despite his easy going nature, is quick to step up being the most protective of his group, as he considers them all his family. However, he is not very outspoken and prefers to speak when spoken to, despite his joking personality. Feed him- and he’s your loyal friend for life.

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY LEOPARDHEART00

Last edited by JellyCat; June 12th, 2024 at 08:46 PM.
Old June 13th, 2024, 11:27 AM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

PHOENIX

Am I forever unredeemable?
Can I ever overcome all the wrongs I'm running from?
Can my worst be left behind
And do I deserve to find
There's a soul who could see any good in me?
Or will I only ever be
Unredeemable?

Tell us a bit about you.

"I used to be an Atari member. And my name was Blaze. I'd have killed for the crown, done anything for them. And I did. I did horrible things for them, all because I wanted to prove I was loyal to them. And I never gave it a second thought. I was a mindless killing machine, never even thinking that it could be bad, what I did. I just did it with one drive, one purpose. To the most loyal, most respected member of the Atari."

Why did you join us?

"Once the crown had died, the new crown was horrible. He didn't care for what I tried to do to prove myself a loyal Atari member. Eventually I decided to leave. And I know that the crown is different, but I still hate them. And like I would done anything for the crown I grew up under, I'll do anything to take down the Atari, stop their cruel and vicious ways, so much different from how I was raised."

Why did you change your name?

He chuckles. "Blaze to Phoenix. Without knowing why, it sounds weird, huh? Blaze meant the blaze of fire- or the burning passion- was blinding me so I couldn't see how horrible the things I was doing were. But Phoenix represents being reborn from the ashes of my mistakes. And inside, I have been reborn. Now the chains that were holding me down have been broken, and I can finally feel freedom."

That concludes the interview! I enjoyed speaking with you.

"You too." he says with a hint of a smile on his face.

POSTING SCHEDULE (roughly)
Monday - WC | Tuesday - THC | Wednesday - RC | Thursday - SHC | Friday/Sat/Sun - Catchup |

Please know that this is general and some posts may come early or late!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |

Last edited by ghost.; June 18th, 2024 at 08:22 PM.
Old June 15th, 2024, 12:27 PM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Cheerful

♧Clover♧
Protector of the Lost
“I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees.”
---------------------------

PERSONALITY
Clover is a rough and guarded tom, shaped by his harsh experiences as a former member of the Atari. His time with the Atari left him with a hardened exterior and a deep-seated distrust of outsiders. He struggles to show affection openly and often comes across as cold or distant. However, his loyalty to his group is unwavering, and he would sacrifice himself to protect them. Clover's approach to challenges is marked by a no-nonsense attitude and a focus on survival above all else. His past haunts him, and he often keeps others at arm's length to avoid further pain.

THINKING/ACTIONS
Clover's thoughts are often clouded by his mistrust and his focus on survival. He takes a pragmatic approach to decision-making, prioritizing the safety of his group even if it means being harsh or ruthless. He acts quickly and decisively, rarely allowing emotions to influence his choices. Clover is constantly on guard, always prepared for threats. Despite his cold exterior, he is internally conflicted, especially about his past and the fate of his mate and kits, which fuels his determination to protect his group at all costs.

LOOKS
Clover is a sturdy, muscular tom with a rugged appearance. His fur is a rich, earthy brown with patches of white on his chest and paws. His green eyes are sharp and constantly scanning his surroundings, always alert for danger. Clover's body is marked with numerous scars, a testament to his tumultuous past and the battles he has fought. Despite his tough exterior, his gaze softens around those he trusts and cares for.

BACKSTORY
Clover was once a loyal member of the Atari, dedicated to their cause and willing to follow orders without question. However, his loyalty was tested when he was ordered to kill an outsider—a pregnant she-cat carrying his kits. Unable to bring himself to commit such a heinous act, Clover defied the orders and was subsequently marked as a traitor. He was viciously attacked and chased out, bearing the scars of his escape. He never learned the fate of his mate and kits, a burden that weighs heavily on him.After being exiled from the Atari, Clover wandered alone for a time, grappling with his guilt and anger. Eventually, he encountered a small group of cats who were also fleeing from the Atari or other dangers. Recognizing their shared struggle for survival, Clover joined the group, bringing his experience and knowledge to help protect them.

OTHER
None
```

PHYSICAL

Speed - ●●●○○
Strength - ●●●●○
Swimming - ●●●○○
Climbing - ●●●●●
Balance - ●●●●○
Senses - ●●●○○
Hunting - ●●●○○
Flexibility - ●●○○○

EMOTIONAL

Kindness - ●●●○○
Sociability - ●●●○○
Generosity - ●○○○○
Intelligence - ●●●○○
Courage - ●●●●●
Confidence - ●●●●○
Ambition - ●●○○○
Loyalty - ●●●●○

Last edited by Rowan; June 19th, 2024 at 08:44 PM.
Old June 16th, 2024, 06:02 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Bambi (or Fawn)
The youth
He/him 8 moons
I’m thinking Bi with a preference for toms, but we’ll see
Definitely getting a heightened senses sight purrk and potentially beefed up once he’s older
A moderately tall, lanky tom with dark brown fur and eyes. He has a few small scars, but nothing major. His fur is short and a bit curly, especially when wet. Definitely not a muscular cat, but pretty speedy.

(Likely) the youngest member of the survivor group, Bambi is constantly on guard. Rather than the battle-hardened warriors around him, he’s the type to flinch at the crackle of a leaf, afraid it’s an enemy. Can you really blame him? He had a mother and siblings once. Not anymore. He never knew his father, dead to the sickness before his birth, but his mother and siblings were taken from him by the Atari.

He survived the battle through a combination of luck and talent. Luck, because he was towards the rear of the fighting, and talent because this kid is a natural. What he lacks in muscle he makes up for in quick thinking and speed, and once he’s properly trained he’ll be able to, not necessarily defeat but certainly avoid defeat by, a few opposition cats. He mostly dodged and slashed at random, but he survived.

Though by nature a withdrawn, peaceful cat, Bambi has no plans of showing mercy to the Atari. If given the chance he’d kill then all. But this sentiment remains unvoiced, his desire for revenge visible only in the amount of effort he puts into training. I’d like him to find an older cat to follow around as a sort of parent figure, not necessarily someone who would acknowledge or even reciprocate this (he wouldn’t call them his parent either) but someone to keep an eye on him as a mentor.

Bambi is unlikely to approach strangers but if spoken to is happy to converse. An empathetic soul, he has a lot of emotional intelligence and cares a lot about those around him. This being said, he’s not great at expressing that initially, and is scared to make ‘official’ relationships after what happened to his family. There’s definitely a sense of humor in there, but he’s not going to start the jokes.

He’s happy to follow the lead of the older cats, and even if he had objections would be unlikely to voice them. Bambi would initially be very suspicious of Riverclan, and probably remain that way, working with them but not making friends. Shares emotions but doesn’t at the same time? Like if he didn’t trust a cat he wouldn’t tell them that and would try to remain friends with them and share other emotions just not the lack of trust?

In summary, a quiet kid who’s paranoid and planning revenge. If you’re his friend he’ll be there for you forever, but you have to approach him first. Requires guidance, and could go down a dark path if he doesn’t get any. Potentially planning to get him into a relationship with a former Atari cat once everything goes down if it’d be realistic.
Old June 17th, 2024, 03:13 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

Just a reminder that this finder closes in two days
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old June 18th, 2024, 06:35 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

(Note they way I wrote this is made to fit the plot even if not chosen)

Name: bronze bull
age 45 moons
pronouns: he/him
sexuality straight

----personality---

-positive-
Secure despite bronze bulls past he is fair for new comers and will accept them, planner.- bronze bull likes to plan for what might come usually disliking things that aren't planned, honorable/loyal he will stay loyal to his group with great honor

-neutral-
Breezy -despite his rough exterior he is easy going Proud- bronze thinks highly of himself and all he has achieved honest- Bronze is a cat of his words and will say things that will offend other cats

Negative
forgetful- bronze can be forgetful at times to where he will forget names and past events, Petty bronze tends to hold a petty grudge from time to time ,opinionated. Bronze often has strong opinions and many things that others might disagree Arrogant bronze often thinks highly of himself like thinking he is the "leader" of the group even though he is not

----About----

Bronzebull is a bulky and large cat who is covered in scars his belt is a bronze color wit fire red eyes he has a fierce temper but welcome to newcomers he often sees himself as the ""Leader" of this small group even though he is not. he despises the Atari usually calling them "The fowl beast that stalk the lands and drink the blood of the weak."

https://ibb.co/wNQDzCH - base by animatormations

----ambitions----

Bronzebull hopes to help this clan? or what ever they call themselves he is mostly looking for help as well against the Atari

----history----

Bronze Bull was born to his mother, Cloud, and father, Hawk (both are NPCs). Living in the mountains was tough, having to watch out for hawks, mountain lions, but most importantly, the Atari.
When Bronze was 4 moons old, he was playing in a small, secluded area where his parents could keep watch. While he was playing, the group attacked them, raiding the small camp they had. Bronze was lost in the chaos, amidst blood and angry yowls. He was scared and in shock when a large cat stood before him and brought their claws down upon his face. Pain welled through his face as blood dripped below him. He thought he was dead until his mother came to the rescue, attacking the foul being that had shed the blood of an innocent kit. He had never seen his mother so angry, so fierce, so violent.
As his mother fought the cat, he took the opportunity to run and hide under a bush of brambles. The battle raged on for many hours until the Atari were finished with the bloodshed. Bronze walked into the dead battlefield; everything was still. Bodies of his group lay motionless on the ground, but where was his mother? Where was his father? The blood on his face had dried and clotted. He continued to search until he saw his father and ran over, but was met with a terrible sight. His mother lay on the ground, blood on her neck, eyes foggy and limp. Bronze pushed himself against his mother's fur, embracing her one last time and vowing to avenge her and all the cats lost.

After Bronze lost his mother, his father became distant and was not there for Bronze when he needed him the most. Through his anger, Bronze decided to train hard to become a worthy fighter for his group, in hopes of avenging his mother. He trained countless hours with older cats who had survived many battles. Through the training, he was ready for a coordinated attack on the Atari.

When they attacked, Bronze remembered his training and his mother—the cat who had saved him in the heat of battle and sacrificed herself for him. Bronze put all his anger into his fight, killing a few cats as he avenged his mother. Yet, he was not as invincible as he thought. A large cat went after him, tearing at his neck. Bronze would not allow this cat to tear him apart and moved so his shoulder would be torn instead. He rolled with the cat, snapping at them until his group was called off. Bronze finished his fight by ramming the cat away. He escaped with new scars that day and a new purpose in life.

Bronze grew, taking on the name Bronze Bull, becoming quite large and very bulky. In his young age, the tom lived for many more years, fighting the battles against their rivals. Each passing day left him with a new scar, but each passing day, his group grew smaller and smaller.
One final Atari attack left them with only seven cats, including himself. He knew the Atari had to pay for their crimes, but with such a small group, how could they? But the answer would soon come

Bugclan sign ups

-+{My characters}+-

Fallingpaw

Last edited by Spider.; June 19th, 2024 at 02:27 PM.
Old June 19th, 2024, 10:34 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

This finder is now closed! Thank you to everyone for your submissions; we'll be in touch with those who have been chosen soon!

If you don't ultimately end up getting chosen, we encourage you to keep your cat in your back pocket for future plots. All of these cats are amazing and we're going to have a hard time picking
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.