by Rani
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 06:14 AM
Springkit's Finder <33
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 06:09 AM

Old June 13th, 2024, 06:53 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Dawning Woods

Yellowtwist led his group of three out into new territory. Dawning woods seemed less ideal than Icy Heartlands (THANKS IDIOT TWO-LEGGED TALL. THINGS?) but complaining wouldn't do him any good. Well, he didn't need to sneak up on herbs. If he did for any reason he would use the unfortunately small amount of shadows laced in the woods. "I'll get the juniper berries. Pigeonpaw. you choose what you want to get and Foxsomething can grab what's left over." he announced, darting to find something. Oh and would you look at that, some blue berries clinging to a bush. He picked a branch and ran back to where the patrol would be.
[ @Luminous @Tallstar - +5 juniper berries]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]

Last edited by Aolani; June 14th, 2024 at 03:53 PM.
Old June 14th, 2024, 03:49 PM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Pigeonpaw
[ The Collector and Heightened Perception (smell) active]

Wow.
Amber eyes grew wide with wonder as the grey apprentice followed her mentor, head craned back so far that the back of her skull almost touched her back. I didn't trees could get this big! The spruces near camp were twigs compared to this. Still, this place still (somehow) allowed down more sunlight than most other parts of the territory that she had visited so far.

Her attention was slowly, unwillingly pulled back to the task at paw when Yellowtwist spoke. Right, herbs! "I can take the Lady's mantle one!" she pipped up. "and you look for the elder plant." That was all sorted out, she trotted off to look for the plants.

[Rolled a 9]
A domed bushy cluster of small yellow flowers with large, ruffled leaves at its base was it? Yeah, right there! Tail happily flicking behind her, she bent down under the low spruce tree, head popping up again with [d4 = 4] yellow-flowered plants.

[Rolled a 12]
But time to find more, and over the fresh scent of the Lady's mantle, she could smell something else too. She wasn't sure what it was, but it smelled the same way other flowers did. Like pungent and stuff. Momentarily placing down her plants, she followed the gentle aroma to a bush not too far away. There was [d4 = 1] plant there that looked like how Mossy had described elder! Ok five plants already, but it would be good to find a few more. She had killed it at the herb-gathering event so had to do it well this time too!

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop ←‡⁕※

_______________ Tracker _______________
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

My purrks

Old June 14th, 2024, 11:01 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Blah

Foxear-37 moons-
Hmm herb hunting it has been a while since she had been out hunting but she was more than happy to hunt for elder plant “I’ve got the elder plant down she looked around and hoped for the best as she sniffed around she spotted something that looked vaguely like the plant she gave it a sniff ah yes the plant!(Rolled a eight) she picked the stuff up and trotted over to pigeonpaw Need any help I’ve foundt the elder plant

Tags
@Luminous
@Aolani

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by Myling
Old June 15th, 2024, 12:09 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Iceclaw
White furred tom with pale blue, almost white, siamese points and long, non-sheathable claws. They’re cold! Perhaps they’re ice?
He/Him | 30 Moons | Blind | Aggressive, Harsh, Dislikes other cats
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Maybe letting a blind cat lead wasn't the best idea, but Iceclaw made it work. With a rather aggressive spin, her turned to his patrolmates and paused.

"I am pretty sure this is where we need to be. Don't correct me if I'm wrong." Iceclaw spoke lowly as he flicked his tail against a tree trunk. Well, this was going to be the easiest place ever to navigate. All he could hear was trees rustling and animals in the distance. The sounds of the leaves, however, almost completely drowned out the noises of the animals. This was getting more frustrating by the second.
He turned back around and ducked his head down, making his was around the trees. Making sure he wasn't straying too far from the rest of the patrol, he tried his best to recognise the scent of the herbs.

{ @Morrigan - @Poprock }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old June 16th, 2024, 07:44 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Darkcloud
Shadowclan guard
Purrks: Just a scratch and Shadow fiend(both active)

Darkcloud followed the rest of the patrol through their territory, ears pricked for any dangers that might be lurking in this unknown part of Shadowclan. It was always important to be vigilant, especially when they weren't familiar with this new place. Sparing Iceclaw a glance, she also went off to find what dhe was set on gathering. Moonpaw would probably follow one of them, she didn't care who.

Slipping into the shadows, the guard made her way towards the buzzing sound she'd heard a few moments earlier. A beehive, no doubt. She'd taken it upon herself to collect the item with the most risks. She found what she was searching for soon enough. The golden honeycomb heavily guarded by honeybees with a nasty sting was her prize. A difficult resource to attain due to the chance of getting attacked by the yellow and black insects.

Waiting a moment, Darkcloud struck. Still cloaked in shadows, she swiftly reached a paw into the hive a clawed out a bundle of honeycomb, the sticky liquid coating her fur as she retreated. The bees were left in a frenzy, and a few manged to sink their stingers into her flesh but she escaped mostly unscathed. She got of lucky this time; Darkcloud could resist a small amount of pain but anything more she would feel. Leaving the shadows, she Returned to the last place the patrol had met, she waited for her clanmates with a mouth full of honeycomb.

(+3 Honeycomb)

@Starphobia @Poprock

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old Yesterday, 10:54 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Goofy

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
very large & fluffy dilute gray tortie she-cat with goldish-green eyes
[ shadowclan warrior | she-cat | 26 moons | abrasive, standoffish, loyal ]

~

When Briarsplash arrived, the first thing she noted were the massive evergreen trees. The she-cat's head angled up as she took in the impressive size, eyes glinting in the sunlight. It was less... shady, here. But that was alright; Briar had never been one to be too good at slinking in the shadows, despite her home Clan, from her lack of graceful coordination and her hulking size. Just more reasons as to why she'd stick out as a non-Clanborn cat, but hey, at least it wouldn't do anyone else much good here either.

She tasted the air, grateful to be filled with the faint scent trails of critters like mice, lizards, birds, squirrels... they should have plenty to choose from. Glancing back at her patrol as they arrived, she meowed in her surprisingly soft voice, "Alright... Mistlewhisker asked us to mark the borders while we're here. Make sure you get to that 'n catch as much prey as you can. We can meet back here when we're done. Don't be late."There was no way she was going to want to report her first leading patrol late.

And... it felt good to be the one ordering around for once (even though it was just an ordinary part of patrols, anyway). A bit of her was daunted by it, but the greater part of her felt a little thrill in her chest. After saying her piece, the large she-cat dipped her head and bounded off towards the north. She immediately began marking her scent all over the trees as she narrowed her eyes, pinpointing a lizard in the near distance.

[Roll: 13 | Success]

The creature was a little dumb, so it wasn't too hard for Briarsplash to slam her paw down on the critter as it scuttled right in front of her. Chuckling with amusement, she scraped some dirt over it to hide the bounty and padded forward, heading for the next chunk of trees to mark and hunt in.

[+1 lizard]

[ @Mica - Hillstrider @Eden - Wispypaw ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Last edited by squidz; Yesterday at 10:55 AM.
Old Today, 03:34 AM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Pigeonpaw
[ The Collector and Heightened Perception (smell) active]

She glanced over at her two patrol mates, who both seemed to have gathered plants already. As had Pigeonpaw, already carrying 5 plants total... but she had always had a knack for finding things and carrying many items at once so...

[Rolled a 5]
Yelly seemed to already be preparing to go back, but Pigeonpaw quickly darted over to another bush to peek around it, hoping to find a few more herbs (she could maybe carry like three more? But then she would definitely be at max). Argh, nothing.

[Rolled a 10]
Quickly shooting the two others another look... would she have time to search more before they had to head back? She decided that the answer was yes, but this time she put down the herbs she was carrying to be able to sniff the air it took a heartbeat before she managed to pick up on the sweet scent of herbs again, recognizing it as elder once again, and darting after it. She trotted back with [d4 = 3] more elder plants before picking up the rest of her herbs and skipping after the two older cats.

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop ←‡⁕※

_______________ Tracker _______________
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

My purrks