Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cougar attack!
Last post by Spookez.
Today 07:02 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:45 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 06:14 AM
Springkit's Finder <33
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 06:09 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by Rowan
Today 05:32 AM

Old June 14th, 2024, 05:44 PM
love is a gamble

Bump Policy: 48hr
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: A Journey for the History Books (RiverClan Journey to the Mountains)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zBlaze View Post

The Ace of Spades felt rather pleased that her request was accepted. Smiling, she touched noses with Shellkit. “I’ll be right back, Lovebug. Gotta catch us some food so you can have some milk. That sound good?” She murmured fondly, before glancing around nervously. She hated leaving him all by his lonesome. But who would watch him? Uhhhh quick! The stranger danger lesson! “Right. Everyone in the clan should be nice to you but if you see a shady looking cat don’t go near them they’re probably not friendly. If they don’t smell like RiverClan, book it. Don’t go near grumpy looking cats or cats you think will hurt you. Other than that you’ll be fine. I’ll be right back, alright?” Pausing a moment for an answer, she announced to the clan; Heroneye and I are going hunting but won’t be too far away.” her voice was mainly directed at Dusklion and Fadingsun, but perhaps another cat would want to join. ”Right, off we go.” She mewed cheerily, but the happiness was forced into her tone.

Padding into the undergrowth, Goldfish hunkered down as a scent caught her nose. Starsdammit! Bristling, she realized it was the smell of rats. Inhaling sharply, Goldfish spotted the hole where the nest must be. Perhaps it could be a feast. “Alright. I think we can catch some rats if we try hard enough. Those teeth are deadly, so watch out for those. By the looks of it the nest is newer. Lets scare some rats out and see what we can do.” Not too cautious, but a solid plan. Goldfish leaped toward the hole and began rapidly digging into the earth. Four rats darted out immediately. Okay, so not too many. Oh, crap, there’s one more! Goldfish lunged onto one single rat in particular, sinking her teeth into the back of its neck and killing it almost instantly. But another of the stinky rodents bowlers onto her back, forced her to rear up and slam onto her own spine, falling backwards and injuring the rat beneath her.

Old June 14th, 2024, 07:22 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: A Journey for the History Books (RiverClan Journey to the Mountains)

Day 1. Dunlinkit was exhausted after walking for so long and she was sure that Catfishkit was too. Perhaps Catfishkit would go to sleep without complaining for once. She hoped so as the massive almost four moon old was too tired to want to have to argue with her sister. After both of her sisters were with her the young kit curled up with her smaller sisters and quickly fell asleep.

Catfishkit was exhausted after walking so long, not that she would admit it cause then she might get carried. That was NOT happening! She was too old to be carried! She was secretly relieved when it was time to rest and for once went to sleep without complaining.

Once Racoonsun put Muskratkit down she curled up with her sisters and fell asleep, the tiny almost four moon old kit sleeping peacefully. @Rowan @IDIOTICBEAN101 (All open)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; June 14th, 2024 at 08:16 PM.
Old June 14th, 2024, 07:49 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Day 0
Splashleap didn't really know what was going on. Well, that wasn't quite true. She was aware that they were moving, and that it was time to get everyone up and together. She could do that, if nothing else. But it was a lot. From moving when she pleased and hunting what she wanted and keeping herself and only herself alive to this sudden responsibility. In one way it felt like slipping back into her pelt, becoming herself again. In another, it was itchy and rough, being forced into a shape she had once fit smoothly into, but now hit firmly against the edges of. But she was sure that she would learn. It had been her first nature, to be with the clan. She would get used to it again. She had to. After all, this had been her only dream for so long. The only reason she was still alive and kicking probably. Because she had needed to get back to Riverclan. So Splashleap joined the group as they set out, already a bit nervous about the pain her paws would surely be in by the end but also well aware that she was one of the least injured of the group and so had better pull her weight.

Day 1
Splashleap was ready to DROP. Flop down on the ground, nests be damned, and never get back up to walk again. Perhaps she was being slightly dramatic, but it really did feel like there was no skin left on her poor little pawpads. Every other cat had held up alright though. Some were even making nests. Yeah no, she didn't need that. She could deal with laying on the grass. After so long laying on the hard surfaces of the twolegplace, this was a cinch. And it wasn't like she was going to get snuck up on either, with so many cats around. The one thing she didn't have here was easy access to food, and her stomach was RUMBLING. It seemed like her paws would have to suffer a bit more, because if she didn't hunt now she would regret it tomorrow.

Sighing softly to herself Splashleap slid off into the undergrowth. Perhaps it would be more protocol to see if anyone wanted to assemble into an impromptu patrol, or wait for Dusklion (the molly she had initially took to be the leader turned out to be the deputy, some tom was the leader) to arrange them, but the latter seemed unlikely to happen and Splashleap didn't really want to test how far the goodwill of the clan would extend. Better to come back with prey than drag others out on what might end up being a wild goose chase.

Fortunately, with an uninhabited stretch of wilderness such as this there were likely to be plenty of prey animals living unmolested. Even Splashleap's relatively subpar (at least compared to the typical forest-dwellers, she might have the edge on some of her Riverclan counterparts by now given that she'd been land hunting for a moon) stalking skills got her within pouncing distance of a mouse she swiftly dispatched (that part was just like fishing). A squirrel was also in the area, something more of a challenge but also a potential bigger meal.

The initial stalking stage went moderately well, but just as she was readying herself for a final lunge it whipped its head around and spotted her, taking off in a flurry of chitters and fur. But Splashleap was not easily deterred, and pursued the furry beast. It very nearly made it up a tree. So very nearly. But with a leap that was probably not one she would be able to repeat if asked, she managed to catch her claws in its tail and drag it back down to earth with her in a flurry of anger. Its anger at being caught and her anger at almost being outwitted by a stupid rodent. They wrestled briefly (who knew those buggers had CLAWS) and she sustained a small scratch on her cheek, but in the end the squirrel was dead and Splashleap was the victor. Ha ha!

Leaving it under a small pile of very dry leaves she ate the mouse herself, before going looking for more prey. From then on she was less successful, tracking a string of flighty little birds who took off twittering into the trees, mocking her relentlessly. Little sky rats. She did eventually get ahold of another mouse, but she was thoroughly annoyed at this point and came back to their temporary camp in a bit of a huff, albeit with her primary objective satisfied. She was slowly realizing that she probably shouldn't have eaten that first mouse, warrior code and all, but old habits (or really new ones) died hard and she doubted anyone would notice. Also, not many of them had gone hunting, so could they really blame her? She didn't exactly know who the queens were or where they had set up shop so she sort of hoped one of them would approach her to get the prey. But if not she could maybe stump up the courage to approach one of them. Hopefully someone would come over and relieve her of her burden though, so she could sleep. At least she could flop onto the ground and lay there to rest her paws now.
(OPEN!!!!!)

Last edited by gs29513; June 14th, 2024 at 07:49 PM.
Old June 14th, 2024, 09:03 PM
I'm probably sleeping

My Mood: Busy

}Rain kit{
.:rain kit sat very confused she hoped everything would calm down soon:.
Old June 14th, 2024, 09:14 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjaku View Post
YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'VE SWALLOWED THE SUN
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
SALAMANDERKIT . 1 MOON . SHE/HER . RIVERCLAN

DAY ZERO WRAP-UP : LET’S RIDE!

"Well everyone's gettin' ready to keep," she pulls a face, "running away, but Tinytoad's leg is hurt." Salamanderkit explains, turning to Shellkit with her most serious look. "You can't run away good when your legs are hurt. You extra can't run away good if you're holding someone, and you extra extra can't do any of that holding two someones." She jabs the air with one paw, first toward Shellkit and then toward herself. One, two. "Mama needs back-up if she's gonna get us there safe. Like a...a helper. A minion. I'm gonna get her one of those."

Her call is answered blessedly quick. Salamanderkit stands as tall as she can make herself as Deerspark approaches. She's a little perplexed that he hasn't said anything until he drops low and it's easier to see what's going on with his face. Oh. She's struck with the very mean urge to shoo Deerspark off (he's hurt, Tinytoad doesn't need a hurt minion) but it sounds like her mama's already given the warrior her blessing to carry Shellkit. This is for the best; Salamanderkit can use those few moments to ponder her way to the conclusion that there probably won't be any good, strong warriors who aren't hurt. That's what being on the losing team is all about.

"Okay, you," she addresses Deerspark sternly, "this is Shellkit!" Salamanderkit moves to nudge the speckled tom forward, presenting him with tangible pride in her voice. "He's my brother so that means he's basically the coolest and best. What he says goes, okay?? And if you let the monsters catch up to us and eat him, then I'll eat you." She's doing her very best to look severe, like she means it, but she's about as intimidating as dandelion fuzz. Salamanderkit bumps the flat top of her head affectionately against Shellkit, stage-whispering: "I've got this guy shaking in his pelt, don't worry! Lemme know when you wanna switch, alright?"

She is pretty pleased about still getting to ride with Tinytoad for now, so pleased that she's not really looking forward to sharing and being fair about who gets to travel with mom (if it were anyone but Shellkit she simply wouldn't share, and even then, she might just pretend to be asleep whenever he asks), but she guesses it'll be a good way to keep an eye on this warrior, too. Salamanderkit's already growing a list of questions for him, like did you fight a lot of monsters? Did you kill any? What's the matter with your face? Did one of them pull your tail off? How bad did it hurt? Polite smalltalk stuff like that. She hopes he might be able to answer at least some of it, but his mouth looks real gnarly...

Salamanderkit glances between Deerspark and Shellkit. At least a ruined maw means this warrior won't be able to suddenly turn and gobble Shellkit up. She's not sure where that concern is coming from and is especially unsure of how to cope with it beyond shifting restlessly and swallowing hard, letting the nervousness work its way through her. It must just be that she's thinking too hard about monsters, lately. But Riverclan aren't the monsters, she reminds hersef firmly, forcing her fur to lie flat after realizing it had started to bristle. Riverclan are the good guys. This guy, too.

"Hm!" She nods sharply, as if some great matter has been settled and turns back to her mother, clumsily hoisting herself up into place. "I'm ready when Shellkit is!"

@Desert Rain Frog ; TINYTOAD
@sleepyyjax ; SHELLKIT
@Marigoldwhisper ; DEERSPARK

[Deerspark]
He, Him\Warrior\24 moons\Riverclan
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
(NEW HEADER YEAHH)

DAY 0 WRAP-UP
Deerspark was relived that he hadn't freaked anycat out. Tinytoad was quick to pad up to him, especially considering the limp she had. Deerspark managed a smile before leaning down, welcoming Shellkit onto his back with a quick nod. He couldn't scoop up Shellkit (he'd remember that name, her sister said it with an good deal of pride) with his maw, so the small kit would just have to climb. Amusement made his ears twitch as a low purr rumbled in his throat. Salamanderkit, right? She sure was quite the chatterer, the complete opposite of him. Also she was definitely intimidating, plus according to her, Deerspark was shaking in his skin, which was the usual for him but at the moment he felt pretty good about himself.

Sure thing kid, Deerspark thought as sound wizzed in and out of his right ear. He wasn't sure what the deal was with his hearing lately... I won't let the monsters eat you. Monsters, huh? The lengthy tom thought back to his fight with Bumblestar. By some strange twisted miracle he'd made it out alive only loosing his jaw to the Thunderclan leader. He knew that Bumblestar was well hated by Riverclan, Deerspark hated her as well, but he didn't think she'd pull a Dawnstar on him. Perhaps he'd gotten the personalities wrong, if Bumblestar would be willing to break a few bones only Starclan knew what Dawnstar was capable of. Those snakes.

Once Shellkit was on his back, Deerspark did a few security tests. He spun in a circle (slowly) and hopped up and down a few times. Alright, they seemed stable enough. He gave Tinytoad one last nod before padding off, following the clan with a brisk pace.

Tags:
@Desert Rain Frog // Tinytoad
@sleepyyjax // Shellkit

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old June 14th, 2024, 11:09 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Goofy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Willowpaw gave a gentle nod. "I'll go take a nap... wake me when we leave..." Willowpaw yawned. Going to a spot of sunlight and curling up, rubbing herself gently on the ground. A small snore came from her after a few moments.

DAY 1

Willowpaw gave a small mrrow. "I think the kind of grief i'm having is just... pure confusion. I don't think I've accepted in completely......" Willowpaw meowed gently. Hearing Stagheart's words Willowpaw gave him a thankful and affectionate look. "Thank you.... I don't really know what to say besides.. When I'm a warrior I will take revenge on Watertail. Watertail injured Hawksun, killing him. And he's the reason my mother is dead. If he didn't....... force her to have kits then she would've escaped and not lost her life as well as a kits life.... if he didn't meet her in the first place I wouldn't be here.... but.... I'd rather be full Riverclan than half Windclan.... and Windclanners taking advantage of Riverclanners is.... so.... just... disrespectful! And disgusting." Willowpaw growled.

Willowpaw looked at Stagheart. "I don't want to hurt him in revenge though.... I just want him to know.... from his own daughters mouth. That he is a horrible father and I wish I was complete Riverclan... if he didn't sway my mother and trick her I would be... I would have a father... and an ALIVE mother"

Willowpaw growled, clawing at the ground in anger and sadness. "I know life's not fair but...... shouldn't this happen slowly? Most cats lose a grandparent. And a year later maybe there parents. And then grow old with the siblings.... but this is not slowly at all. Everybody just dropped! Just... dropped.. they left... and it makes me feel 100 times worse that the last thing I said to my uncle Hawksun is that I don't ever want to talk to him again but I do!" Willowpaw wailed lightly. "I do I really do....... I miss him, I miss them all..." Willowpaw whimpered.

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 2

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 51 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart's brow furrowed as Willowpaw went on, understanding more and more of her struggle. Not only was she half-Clan, but her father sounded... horrible. He shook his head in disbelief and sadness for her, letting his apprentice spout off all of her thoughts. He listened quietly, respectfully, until she was finished. Genuine sorrow for her situation was in his voice as he finally responded after a thoughtful pause.

"I'm... I'm sorry, for all of that. Really. You don't deserve none of that. I, uh..." He held his tongue. No, he couldn't find it in him to admit some of his own backstory right now. Not specifics, anyway. So he cleared his throat and continued. "I've had... similar pain. Lost those that should've lived on way after me. That kinda pain doesn't always go away, but.... it gets easier. Day by day. You can still feel it sometimes, though."

He paused, ruminating her words carefully. "And revenge... revenge is a fool's game. I understand you want it, 'n he more than likely deserves every bit of it. I know that it feels like the only thing that might take some of that pain away, but... it won't. Trust me on that." His eyes clouded briefly, unspoken memories flashing through his mind. He shook his head lightly, as if dismissing them.

"...It ain't right what happened to ya. None of it. And no, life is far from fair... we can't control the fate we're given. We just... have to keep movin', in honor 'n memory of those we love. Keep findin' meanin'. That's... all we can really do."

He hesitated before resting his tail on her shoulder once more, giving her a quiet space to think or talk, whatever she needed. It was saddening to see an apprentice this young struggle through this, but he'd been in the same situation as her before. Orphaned at too young of an age, hardened by years of struggle and grief and... anger. He just hoped that the same kind of anger wouldn't take hold of his apprentice the way it had taken hold of him when he was young.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old June 14th, 2024, 11:25 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Goofy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 29 moons
She caught it - just barely though. Blame it on the way her eyes were always finding excuses to look Wisty's way, but Dusklion met her gaze as the pretty she-cat glanced her way. She had plucked something from the ground and set it at her paws, but the deputy couldn't make out whatever it was.

Once they got moving though, with Dusklion helping Cobs adjust to walking on three legs, she glanced down at it - a wildflower. Suddenly the sting of tears lined her eyes and the deputy remembered the sprig of wisteria that had been tucked into her nest, although now it was likely trampled in the aftermath of the battle. She hadn't wanted to think bout it - especially not with the way Wisty was starting to make her feel - but seeing the flower made her smile.

She would have something to replace the sprig of wisteria after all.

By the time they reached their camp for the night, Dusklion was exhausted. The entire journey had been spent either making sure no one fell behind, helping Cobs adjust to her new way of walking, or rattling off about her... crush, yes, it was definitely a crush, to the cats around her. Talking about it out loud made her heart flutter, especially carrying the wildflower that Wisty had dropped for her before they started. Maybe she was overthinking her walking ahead with her brother - maybe he was just being a leader and wanting to get to know the new outsiders better. Yeah, that was it. There was no need for the jealousy she felt.

Once they had stopped and Dusklion had done her rounds of making sure everything was good - no stragglers, no cats bleeding out, no fights getting started - the deputy glanced towards the cats with her. Owls was off, and the deputy nodded to Redwater and Adderpaw as they each found their way to where they'd be sleeping for the night. Dusklion herself felt uneasy just... resting. She'd probably take up guarding the Clan later while they slept. But first... there was a certain she-cat she wanted to talk to.

In fact, as they settled down and Fades padded away from the pretty she-cat, Dusklion had made sure to groom her fur and make herself look a little... well, less beaten down. She clutched the wildflower in her mouth, eyes bright as she watched Wisty. Her paws started to move forward, her heart thumping at the thought of talking to the pretty she-cat once more. She was going to ask if Wisteria wanted to walk back here with her for the second half - she could introduce her to Cobs, and could see how she was doing. Maybe they could even watch the stars together tonight! The thought sent trills of excitement down her paws and she started to pad forward - before a voice called for her.

All at once concern rushed into her and the deputy whipped around. Her eyes looked wildly for Cobs, hoping she wasn't hurt, before spotting her in her nest with Berrypaw. Relief came quick to wash away the concern, and Dusklion pushed the thoughts of Wisty from her mind. She could do that in a bit, after she made sure Cobs was okay.

Trotting back over the slender dark tabby circled behind Cobs and laid down, setting her wildflower at her paws. "'Course, kid. 'M not goin' anywhere." Dusklion held a smile on her face, ignoring the pain that flared on her flank wound from lying down as she licked the back of her apprentice's head. Giving an ear flick to Berrypaw, the deputy glanced at the medicine cat apprentice with a grin. "How're you holdin' up, Berries?" Oh, that was a bad question. Dusklion internally winced from where she lay behind Cobs.

In between waiting for their responded, or listening, the deputy glanced up at where Wisty was, eyes full of longing that she didn't know was there. Part of her wanted to call out to her, but it was getting late and they likely all needed sleep.

Star-gazing with the pretty she-cat would have to wait. Little did she know, it would never come.

[ Cobwebpaw - @finley !! ] [ Wisteriawren - @Rose - if wisteria wanted to catch her almost heading over ksjdf ] [ Berrypaw - @squidz ]

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

The question from the deputy took Berrypaw off guard. Glancing at her in surprise, the young apprentice slightly narrowed her green eyes in thought, a small frown across her maw. How was she doing...? Honestly, her mind had been completely focused on serving the Clan, everyone else that needing helping. That was what she had to do in order to actually heal everyone that needed healing; had she given herself more time to process the entire battle and journey this far, well... she wouldn't have been able to patch up more than two cats without breaking down.

Looking slightly stunned (mixed with utter confusion), Berrypaw slightly parted her maw to reply, but... at first, said nothing. She glanced down at the ground, willing herself to respond; what she'd gone through wasn't that bad, compared to the mangled friend sitting just in front of her. Dusklion's wounds had indicated she'd gotten pretty roughed up, too. What was Berry's excuse for wallowing? Didn't she have to stay being brave for her Clanmates? That's what everyone told her to do. It looked like it was working for them... so many of them could keep functioning, keep going...

Why... why wasn't it working for her...?

The she-cat let out a little shuddering breath before returning her gaze to Dusklion, slightly shaking her head as if resetting her mind. Finally, she spoke after a lingering pause. "I... I don't know," she admitted quietly.

As unsatisfying as that was, it was the truth. She couldn't find it in herself to lie to the deputy, both from exhaustion and not seeing the point. There was another pause, her brown fur ruffling as she couldn't decide whether to keep her processing thoughts at bay or not.

Berrypaw turned her gaze to Cobwebpaw, immediately laying her own struggles to the side the moment that she caught view of her friend once again, looking pitifully weakened and in pain. Shuffling her paws, Berry quietly added, "But... I think I'll be okay, for now. Gotta... gotta keep moving, right?"

Probably sounded unconvincing, but at least she tried. Berry didn't think Dusklion was exactly the cat who'd need (or want) to hear her struggles, and especially not in front of Cob, who just needed all the comfort she could get at the moment. So instead, Berrypaw offered a weak little smile to her words, the look of someone holding it together as best they could — even with their eyes dulled from fatigue, both physically and beyond. She imagined that kind of truth wasn't too far from just about how everyone else was doing now, too.

[ @finley !! - cobs (since she's talking right in front of u heh) ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Last edited by squidz; June 14th, 2024 at 11:26 PM.
Old June 14th, 2024, 11:35 PM
Health is questionable

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Asleep

( Sunsetpaw )
Riverclan Apprentice | They/Them | 12 moons
Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery

[Day 1]
Oh, a resting spot. That's nice. The clan could rest for a bit after a long day of travelling. The apprentice stretched their limbs for a moment, before taking a look at the area around them. Seems...safe. At least safe enough. Everyone is probably tired, and Sunsetpaw sas as well. They weren't sure how far or how long it would be until they reached the temporary camp. This was very much the most Sunsetpaw has walked from one point to another. And they...didn't really have anyone to talk to right now. It felt sort of lonely.

The feeling of lost wasn't something Sunsetpaw isn't familiar with, but it was something that they and probably everyone else really didn't want to feel. They rested on the ground, their mind still lingering on the dead bodies. The injured cats they saw when they delivered the herbs to the medicine cats too. Normally they would've just told themselves hey, hopefully everything would get better! And maybe it will but they really can't just keep brushing off every bad thing like it didn't matter

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old June 15th, 2024, 12:56 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 19 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”
DAY 0

Seabreeze startled as the pair of imposters turned to stare at him as he approached the leader to tell him of making it in. Oh stars. The lionheart could do nothing but stare as the two started to address him. His mother... oh so she tried to restart? Seabreeze had already known about that, she had left and had made it painstakingly clear to both him and Cloverpaw that she was going to, and that she didn't care to bother looking back or making sure that someone was going to take care of them. Not that she took care of them before that, she mostly kept them alive and then acted like she was the most stellar parent afterwards and used it against them. Yeah. She just kept them alive. It didn't seem like these kits looked as scrawny as he and his sister were when they were hunger but also, its been a long night and Seabreeze was pointedly trying not to look at them, especially the molly who looked strikingly similar to Cloverpaw. So they had gathered his name and Cloverpaw, and came to Riverclan seeking them? What? Why would they...

The lionheart couldn't really make sense of it and he really couldn't. Why would they leave home on some whim after hearing about him and...it wasn't like Cloverpaw was even here anymore and Seabreeze wasn't much of anything at all. Certainly not someone who should be leaving your home for. It was... Seabreeze wasn't sure of his emotions right now but to be fair its been a long night for him and he certainly had a lot more work to get to and also he wanted to clean off before whatever happens next for Riverclan so he should really be getting to that. His blue eyes moved from the pair of kits, his siblings- because there was no denying it with how similar they looked to himself and Cloverpaw-Sorrelkit and Beachkit, to the nearby running water of the river. He hadn't really been listening to it all, his brain's haziness from the fight trying to worm its way to the forefront of it all again and he was going to lose it. He just...really couldn't handle this right now. He didn't need anymore anything on his plate and certainly not cats that would do nothing but remind himself of his own failures and his dead sister.

"I'm...I'm sorry but I...I can't just- you can't..." He glanced at the pair one more time before taking a small step back and then another, "I-just. I need to go, I'm sorry, I need to clean off and then...help around." With that pitiful display Seabreeze found himself turning away, regardless of his siblings' reactions. His mind went to the feline he had been just thinking about moments prior to this mess of an introduction, Mudsmoke. "I gotta go help Mudsmoke. Sorry." It was more of a mumbled excuse to himself though at that point as he didn't really mean for it to be heard by anyone else, he was just trying to make himself feel less guilty about just turning his back on them like that but also he really couldn't deal with them right now and he wasn't kidding about needing to help around. He was awfully late and as such has a lot to do to make up for his absence.

The lionheart padded over to the river first and quickly plunged into the icy depths. It was much cooler than the warm blood that rested, now dried, into his fur. It was on his back and his front and between his claws and more. He was such a mess. Stars he was such a monster. How could he have just?! Seabreeze sighed and pushed away those thoughts with a sigh. He didn't need this right now, why was he freaking out right now? He pushed one of his front paws to his chest, rubbing off the more stubborn red that was still caught in his fur. The river water swept it away swiftly. Out of sight, out of mind. Or something like that. That's what Seabreeze needed right now. So without turning towards his siblings way even remotely, or at least where they had been before, the lionheart than made his way from the river. He took a moment to shake out his fur as best as he could before padding over to the previously mentioned warrior, Mudsmoke.

"Mudsmoke, what happened? That looks..." Seabreeze trailed off as he approached the downed warrior. His leg didn't really look stellar and the lionheart didn't need to be a medicine cat to see that but he was sure that it was a lot better than it had been before and all. The grey-blue tom hadn't thought about the fact that he still had many wounds of his own that were untreated and one shallow-enough gash on the side of his stomach that was sluggishly bleeding and staining his belly fur once more. He was so disconnected from his body to ignore his thoughts that he hadn't, and doesn't, really notice. Hopefully some super cool and amazing warrior could help him not be so stupid and remind him actually getting healing for his wounds this time around, but we'll see.

As he opened his mouth to speak some more his ear flicked back as his leader's voice carried through the area and oh- they were traveling. His blue eyes glanced from the leader and back to the warrior he had been speaking to. That didn't mean anything good for Mudsmoke did it? Could he walk on that leg? Seabreeze wasn't too sure about that in all honesty but in the end it was up to Mistyshard and Berrypaw but he would imagine that a lot of wounded warriors and apprentices would be needing help traveling along and Seabreeze thought himself in well enough condition to do that. "Umm, if you need help I can help you travel when Fadingsun calls us all together to start... I just...how are you doing?" He offered awkwardly offered as a conversation starter. Would Mudsmoke even want to talk to the mess that was Seabreeze? He wasn't sure and he wouldn't blame Mudsmoke if he didn't want to talk to Seabreeze.
[ @burntToast - Mudsmoke | @Weekend-Wondering - Beachkit | @constellation - Sorrelkit ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old June 15th, 2024, 01:38 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by PINTO BEAN View Post
day 0
Duckkit looked at the warrior.
duckkit could walk, but she needed
to rest, she was still tired.

I can walk some, but may you put
me on ur back? I'm really tired. pls?
Day 0

Irisfrost

The kit wanted to ride on her back. "We haven't even started moving yet. I'd assume you were carried here by a warrior, so you shouldn't be tired. You can walk. I'll carry you when you get tired, but not until then. You'll last longer than you think." She started to walk, beckoning the kit with her tail. "Come."

(Don't mind Irisfrost )