Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cougar attack!
Last post by Spookez.
Today 07:02 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:45 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 06:14 AM
Springkit's Finder <33
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 06:09 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by Rowan
Today 05:32 AM

Old June 13th, 2024, 03:07 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: RiverClan Healing Thread - "The Forest Roars"

Quote:
Originally Posted by constellation View Post
Name: Redwater
Description of Injury: loss of blood making her woozy; a thin—but deep scratch over her left eye, a mauled shoulder, scratched forelegs, and long gashes over her back.
Desired Outcome: Live, but all scratches scar.
Mention: @squidz @starry

REDWATER
// RC // Warrior // She/Her // 20 Moons //
Redwater limped up, panting top with the simple effort of keeping herself upright. Blood poured from her wounds, and her head hurt. She felt dizzy— and fell. Redwater panted, and tried to push herself back up but she was too weak from the loss of blood. How had Whisperinghive done that to her? she thought, as blackness encroached her vision.

She gasped for air, her mind racing with thoughts of impending doom. What? She didn’t know. A feeling… in her chest— Redwater spat up blood, sending it spattering across the ground in front of her. She guessed that she had swallowed some— or the scratches over her back and neck had done some internal damage too.

Mistyshard glanced over to Redwater when the warrior arrived, gasping for air and in a bad shape. The herbalist quirked her brows, quickly grabbing a piece of moss and tearing it in half. She dabbed it across the wounds until the blood was mainly soaked up. However, there wasn't all that much she could do. Then she took some marigold, chewing it into a poultice, and tried to patch the wounds up by tearing a single cobweb into multiple pieces. "Redwater.. can you breath better now? Are you alright?"

(-1 cobweb, -1/2 moss)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamrog View Post
Character name: Duskleaf
Description of injury/ailment: Two parallel slashes over his right eye, severely clawed nose, torn right ear in several places, bite wounds on leg
Desired outcome: Two new scars on his eye, permanent total loss of smell, ear now has a few slashes in it and his leg would would heal just fine.

Duskleaf

19 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Lionheart

After dropping off some cobwebs and marigold, Duskleaf decided he could still do a bit more to help out before coming back to get his injuries treated, however he didn’t get very far before changing his mind. He could still try to help out despite his nose injury, but now the scratches on his eye were starting to bother him, it felt as if they were getting worse again as bleeding had stopped for a little while, but now it had started again.

"I wanted to leave it a while so I could still help out, but my eye's starting to bother me again." He began. "Also, while I was collecting those supplies earlier, I wasn’t able to smell anything at all, is there any chance that can be reversed?"
Mistyshard tilted her head when Duskleaf approached her. She gave the lionheart a quick nod, then started surveying his injuries. One glance at the herb storage told her they were really running low on supplies. "i'm not sure that can be reversed. Usually I'd say just wait for it to heal and your scenting abilities might be back but.. that looks pretty damaged."

"Problem is, we're running very low on herbs. I'll apply some marigold to keep your wounds from infecting as that's most essential right now, as well as drying the blood off with moss, but for cobwebs you might have to wait around." With a flick of her tail she turned around and got the other half from the moss she used on Redwater as well as half a marigold flower. Returning to Duskleaf's side, she first dabbed at the blood using the moss, then she chewed the marigold into a fine poultice and applied thin layers of it to the lionheart's wounds.

"Is that alright? Can't promise we'll get more cobwebs but that will make sure your wound doesn't get infected and there's no running blood. You'll have to leave it alone and come check in with me at the new camp."

(-1/2 moss, -1/2 marigold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post

RUSSETHOWL
He/Him - 18 Moons - RiverClan Warrior [Formerly ThC]
A large russet tom with green eyes

HEALING FORM:
Character name:
Russethowl
Rank: Warrior - Defected to RiverClan [formerly a thc cat]
Description of injury/ailment: A gash on his face from above his right eye to his left cheek, and bite marks on his front left paw
Desired Outcome: Fully heal, Scarring

As Russethowl made his way over to the medics, He saw a young molly helping to heal the others, and he assumed that was the medicine cat. The large tom made his way over, his pelt still smelling strongly of ThunderClan. He dropped the herbs before speaking. "....Hi," he whispered, his voice higher than expected for a tom this size. "I uh, brought you some cobwebs. Fadin's orders. 'M Russethowl, your new clanmate," he said nervously, nudging the cobwebs to the medic. "With three clans attacking RiverClan, there are bound to be many injures. It's too much. That's why I joined. I promise you can trust me," he said quietly, wincing in pain from his wounds.

His wounds!! He was so caught up in everything that was happening that he forgot about his injuries. He let out a hiss, lifting up his injured paw. "... Speakin of injuries, Could ya maybe fix me up 'n I can go find some more herbs for ya?" he offered, his green eyes glowing against the darkness. This could be a way to prove himself to his new clan, even if it's just a little.

[+4 Cobweb]
[ New RiverClanner woooo ]

Grande Vanilla Bean Frappuchino With Wipped Cream
She/Her - 12 Moons - Friendly, Chatterbox - Outsider - Purrks: N/A
Fluffy white molly with flecks of light gray and heterochromic
eyes, one dark green and one light blue eye

Why was miss berry acting so weird about her name? Nevertheless, she gave Grande a task, and she was going to do it. "Alright miss berry!! I'll go get some moss for ya! Miss cinder, if you wanna tag along, then I'm fine with that!! So moss, gotcha! Be back soon, miss!!" Grande purred, her green and blue eye gleaming with excitement as she bounded off.

[ @/squidz - Berry l @occultation - Cinder ]
[+5 Moss]

╔════▣◎▣════╗

A N T L E R B R A N C H
He/Him - 31 Moons - Purrks: N/A
Dark brown tom with white stomach, tufts of fur on his
head, green eyes

╚════▣◎▣════╝
Antlerbranch winced slightly as the medicine cat put some moss and strange herb on his wound, blinking gratefully at her. Oh great, nothing for the pain? Well thats wonderful. "Alright. Pelt could use a groomin anyway," he mumbled sleepily, a yawn escaping from his maw. "Let me know if anythin changes. Don't go wastin herbs on me when other cats need it more," he grumbled, turning his head to start grooming the dirt out of his pelt.

[ @/squidz - Berry ]

The healer directed her attention to Berrypaw and Antlerbranch, curiously surveying the tomcat. "I dont think we can give him poppy seeds. It might help with the pain but I'm afraid it will knock him out, and then there could be worse consequences.. so Antlerbranch, do you think you can handle the pain for now? Tell me or Berrypaw if it gets worse?" Flicking her tail, she turned to her apprentice and whispered; "I'm not sure how to handle head injuries. Haven't learnt that yet..."

( @squidz )

Quote:
Originally Posted by finley !! View Post

cobwebpaw

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she / they . riverclan
15 moons . one lame leg
tags ; @squidz - berrypaw , @starry - mistyshard , @taillow - dusklion
trigger warnings for this post: blood, injury, pain

ow. that was cobwebpaw's first reaction when the void that had had its hold on her dropped its hold and she was thrown back to the real, physical world. her second reaction was a strangled, painful moan, not being able to vocalize anything else but pain. so much of it. panicked eyes darted around- to berrypaw, who was turned away- why was she turned away? - to dusklion, being treated in the other corner, finally landing on mistyshard.

who had her leg.

except her leg was not connected to her body.

what the HELL.

' mist-misty- ? ' cobwebpaw croaked out, her first word in hours. she wanted to call for dusks, to have her mentor hold her tight and promise her everything was going to be okay. she wanted to call for berrypaw, to talk and chat like nothing bad was happening. she wanted this to not be happening. she wanted to be safe, to be home in her den- speaking of, where the hell was she-?

never mind that.

she wanted to be okay.

Cobwebpaw was awake it seemed. Mistyshard took a deep breath before turning to the molly, pushing the leg away a bit further because she didn't want to look at that any longer and Cob probably did not want to either. "I- I'm sorry, Cobwebpaw. Your leg, it was beyond saving.. the best thing to do was take it off so I thought I'd do it while you were pretty much unconcious and unable to feel much of the pain."

"Does it hurt anywhere in particular? Is there an area that needs special fixing? Your leg should be handled and I'm sure you'll adjust fine if you're determined enough. But we're a bit low on herbs so.. I need to know specific areas where it hurts if anywhere." That was probably not the best thing to ask Cobwebpaw in her state, but Mistyshard wanted to take her chances at getting a sensible reply. Of course she'd understand if the apprentice couldn't think quite right, then she would determine the answer to her question herself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfie View Post

┆彡 T H E S I N - E A T E R ☆
HE . HIM . 54 MOONS . RIVERCLAN WARRIOR
heavily scarred & malnourished black tom with white speckles; cloudy light amber eyes. walks with a prominent limp & has protruding fangs that overlap his bottom lip.

└➤ ⌗ @/squidz @/starry

the main reason - the only reason - he wanted to see the medicine cats was because he did not want one mark from those pests left on his body. it was illogical, of course. he couldn't do much about which wounds his body healed better than others but at the very least, this was the best he could do. even if the smell of herbs was making his stomach churn as he got closer and closer.

wormbite swallowed nervously, his wounds were a dull ache. they no longer bled but the blood still remained on his fur. he had been holding off - admittedly, he wouldn't be shocked if they simply had no herbs left. ,, he was a bit late - if not one of the last cats coming.

still, the warrior approached them. "er - pardon, do you have any cobwebss left? i believe i have a few deep sscratches and would like to avoid infection if posssible, " he inquired.

★ ULTIMATE PREDATOR ★ JUST A SCRATCH ★ SHADOW FIEND

character name: wormbite
description of injury/ailment: deep scratches that go from his chest to lower jaw. claw marks on hindleg. deep bitemark on his left shoulder. claws on his right shoulder. likely some tiny thin scratches randomly around his body
desired outcome: scar on his hindleg & scar on his jaw
mention: @squidz @starry
Great, more wounds that required cobwebs.. Mistyshard was about to lose her mind. There was barely anything to treat cats with - what was she supposed to do? How had Berrypaw been managing this entire time?? She took a deep breath to calm herself, then looked over Wormbite's wounds. "If you'd like to avoid infection, I'll apply some marigold and dab the blood off with moss. Unfortunately we don't have enough cobwebs left.. but the blood should be soaked up and the marigold will prevent infection."

Nodding, she grabbed half a marigold flower as well as some moss. First she dried the blood using the moss, then she grabbed the marigold and chewed it into a poultice. The herbalist applied the mixture to the wounds in a very thin layer, but it would do for now. "Don't touch it, scratch it, or whatever. I'm trusting you on that. Once we've arrived at the new den, please come see me or Berrypaw so that we can check that again and hopefully get it patched up better. Apologies... supplies are just really spare right now."

(-1/2 marigold, -1/2 moss)

Mistyshard turned over to Caveclaw, giving the broken leg a once-over. She knew how to handle those now, so this shouldn't be a problem. It seemed the warrior had already been given poppy seeds. Those wouldn't stop all the pain, of course, but they'd help. "I'll put your leg back into the right position.. this might hurt though, okay?" With a quick nod, she grabbed a nearby stone and placed it on one end of Caveclaw's leg. Then she used her other lean silver paw to press down on the other end, bending the bone back into place until she heard the crack that always sent shivers down her spine.

( @IDIOTICBEAN101 )

[ ALL OTHERS WILL BE RESPONDED TO TOMMOROW. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE DELAY; THESE SHOULD BE WRAPPED UP SOON THOUGH.

AND IF ANYONE HAS A CAT WHO COULD DELIVER SOME MORE HERBS (just come to Mistyshard and she'll say which ones), THAT WOULD BE AMAZING ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; June 13th, 2024 at 03:13 PM.
Old June 13th, 2024, 03:27 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
Mistyshard glanced over to Redwater when the warrior arrived, gasping for air and in a bad shape. The herbalist quirked her brows, quickly grabbing a piece of moss and tearing it in half. She dabbed it across the wounds until the blood was mainly soaked up. However, there wasn't all that much she could do. Then she took some marigold, chewing it into a poultice, and tried to patch the wounds up by tearing a single cobweb into multiple pieces. "Redwater.. can you breath better now? Are you alright?"

(-1 cobweb, -1/2 moss)

Mistyshard tilted her head when Duskleaf approached her. She gave the lionheart a quick nod, then started surveying his injuries. One glance at the herb storage told her they were really running low on supplies. "i'm not sure that can be reversed. Usually I'd say just wait for it to heal and your scenting abilities might be back but.. that looks pretty damaged."

"Problem is, we're running very low on herbs. I'll apply some marigold to keep your wounds from infecting as that's most essential right now, as well as drying the blood off with moss, but for cobwebs you might have to wait around." With a flick of her tail she turned around and got the other half from the moss she used on Redwater as well as half a marigold flower. Returning to Duskleaf's side, she first dabbed at the blood using the moss, then she chewed the marigold into a fine poultice and applied thin layers of it to the lionheart's wounds.

"Is that alright? Can't promise we'll get more cobwebs but that will make sure your wound doesn't get infected and there's no running blood. You'll have to leave it alone and come check in with me at the new camp."

(-1/2 moss, -1/2 marigold)

The healer directed her attention to Berrypaw and Antlerbranch, curiously surveying the tomcat. "I dont think we can give him poppy seeds. It might help with the pain but I'm afraid it will knock him out, and then there could be worse consequences.. so Antlerbranch, do you think you can handle the pain for now? Tell me or Berrypaw if it gets worse?" Flicking her tail, she turned to her apprentice and whispered; "I'm not sure how to handle head injuries. Haven't learnt that yet..."

( @squidz )

Cobwebpaw was awake it seemed. Mistyshard took a deep breath before turning to the molly, pushing the leg away a bit further because she didn't want to look at that any longer and Cob probably did not want to either. "I- I'm sorry, Cobwebpaw. Your leg, it was beyond saving.. the best thing to do was take it off so I thought I'd do it while you were pretty much unconcious and unable to feel much of the pain."

"Does it hurt anywhere in particular? Is there an area that needs special fixing? Your leg should be handled and I'm sure you'll adjust fine if you're determined enough. But we're a bit low on herbs so.. I need to know specific areas where it hurts if anywhere." That was probably not the best thing to ask Cobwebpaw in her state, but Mistyshard wanted to take her chances at getting a sensible reply. Of course she'd understand if the apprentice couldn't think quite right, then she would determine the answer to her question herself.

Great, more wounds that required cobwebs.. Mistyshard was about to lose her mind. There was barely anything to treat cats with - what was she supposed to do? How had Berrypaw been managing this entire time?? She took a deep breath to calm herself, then looked over Wormbite's wounds. "If you'd like to avoid infection, I'll apply some marigold and dab the blood off with moss. Unfortunately we don't have enough cobwebs left.. but the blood should be soaked up and the marigold will prevent infection."

Nodding, she grabbed half a marigold flower as well as some moss. First she dried the blood using the moss, then she grabbed the marigold and chewed it into a poultice. The herbalist applied the mixture to the wounds in a very thin layer, but it would do for now. "Don't touch it, scratch it, or whatever. I'm trusting you on that. Once we've arrived at the new den, please come see me or Berrypaw so that we can check that again and hopefully get it patched up better. Apologies... supplies are just really spare right now."

(-1/2 marigold, -1/2 moss)

Mistyshard turned over to Caveclaw, giving the broken leg a once-over. She knew how to handle those now, so this shouldn't be a problem. It seemed the warrior had already been given poppy seeds. Those wouldn't stop all the pain, of course, but they'd help. "I'll put your leg back into the right position.. this might hurt though, okay?" With a quick nod, she grabbed a nearby stone and placed it on one end of Caveclaw's leg. Then she used her other lean silver paw to press down on the other end, bending the bone back into place until she heard the crack that always sent shivers down her spine.

( @IDIOTICBEAN101 )

[ ALL OTHERS WILL BE RESPONDED TO TOMMOROW. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE DELAY; THESE SHOULD BE WRAPPED UP SOON THOUGH.

AND IF ANYONE HAS A CAT WHO COULD DELIVER SOME MORE HERBS (just come to Mistyshard and she'll say which ones), THAT WOULD BE AMAZING ]

Caveclaw-She/They

———————

Caveclaw nodded when Mistyshard said it may hurt.
Expected, at least.
The lykoi cat watched as Mistyshard pressed a stone to their leg, before there was a crack.
Caveclaw sucked in a sharp breath as her vision went white with pain for a moment.
After Mistyshard finished, Caveclaw nodded again.
“Thank you.” They said in their usual plain tone.
Now she could finally stop bothering the medicine cats.

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Oleanderkit(ThunderClan)
Old June 13th, 2024, 03:50 PM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: ALL THE TIME
My Mood: Lurking

REDWATER
// RC // Warrior // She/Her // 20 Moons //
What a way to spend the first day of your twentieth moon, eh? Redwater took in a deep breath of air. That was better. she nodded to Mistyshard. “Thank you.” she said quietly, the diluted pain from her scratches still stinging a bit. “Thank you.” she repeated. How has Whisperinghive done that… how? Red felt so confused. She’d always been so good at fighting. Maybe this was her punishment from StarClan for hurting her best friends… and causing them to vanish without a trace. Red shook away these thoughts before they became dangerous and looked gratefully to Misty.
[ @starry — Mistyshard ]

Rose dropped a bucket of appreciation here, oops!
Old June 13th, 2024, 04:26 PM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Queenly

Name: Rowan’Mane
Injuries: Broken Jaw (scratch over his mouth too), Neck Scratch, Side Scratch
Desired Outcome: live, permanent crooked jaw and paralyzed tongue ; scars from scratch’s
Other: he’s been putting off healing a bit so it will be worse then typical
Mention: @starry // @squidz

(Blood TW)
°Rowan’Mane°
Male / Warrior / 30 Moons / Riverclan
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes
Purrks: None
Interaction For: (starry and squid)

He hesitantly stepped to the medicine cats, his jaw crooked and tongue limply handprint from his mouth. He was getting tired and jumpy, that’s what made him decide to go the clans healers. He tried cleaning out the gash on his side but it was still covered in dried blood. A flap of skin hung from his ear that got half torn. It was bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old June 13th, 2024, 04:51 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Character name: Deerspark
Description of injury/ailment: Broken jaw, clawed face, clawed ear (right??), bitten neck gash, clawed tail
Desired outcome: Permanent crooked jaw (still want him to be able to talk through) slight hearing loss and some funky scars!
(I should've sent him in with owl AHHHHH)

[Deerspark]
He, Him\Warrior\24 moons\Riverclan
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Deerspark padded in, blinking away the remains of wet blood on his face. A good amount of it was dried but their was still a steady yet small flow. He feared he might pass out if he let this go on any longer. He would've announced his presence with a few mews of greeting, but hey that wasn't an option anymore.

The wounded warrior began to sit down only to feel wet blood make contact with his fur. Warrior or not, it freaked him out. He slowly stood back up, his paws shifting uncomfortably. In his greed to look at anything but the floor, he caught sight of another warrior with... A broken jaw. Huh. Laughter bubbled in his throat, finding a bit of humor in the situation. What were the chances?

Tags:
@Rowan // Rowanmane
(fixed the atrocious formating)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!

Last edited by Marigoldwhisper; June 13th, 2024 at 07:33 PM.
Old June 13th, 2024, 06:55 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

[ This is totally not late :sweats: ]

Character name: Wisteriawren
Description of injury/ailment: R forearm bitten, R shoulder bitten, and jagged slash/wound on left flank
Desired outcome: Just scarring
Mention: [ @squidz / @starry ]

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

It hadn't even crossed Wisteriawren's mind to come here. She'd never been hurt, after all, so she'd never needed to endure this, or think of a solution for it. When Fadingsun told her to head to Mistyshard and Berrypaw, Wisteriawren felt slightly silly. Of course she should have done that. Without needing someone else to tell her. Mulling over her own mishaps, the bloodied tabby limped her way over to where the Medicine Cats were, but lingered a little to the sides, too embarrassed and hesitant to ask for help. How could she ask for help when she herself contributed almost nothing to the Clan?

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old June 14th, 2024, 09:40 AM
i did need you.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

cobwebpaw

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she / they . riverclan
15 moons . missing back leg
tags ; @Rose - wisty , @starry - mistyshard
trigger warnings for this post: none

cobwebpaw was on the verge of tears. moons spent training to run with her bad leg, all wasted and thrown away to one damn apprentice. it hurt, too, pain rushing over her in waves that didn't cease. with teary eyes, she looked around the den, gaze landing on wisteriawren. cobweb hiccuped, then placed her front two paws on the ground. she pushed up with her good back leg, ending up in a shaky standing position. with a whimper, she walked slowly, torturously over to the older warrior, and, without a word, pressed herself to wisteriawren.

a show of affection she hadn't given anyone since minks.

cobwebpaw ☆ foxprick
trackers
Old June 14th, 2024, 12:20 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Goofy

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 2

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 51 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Character name: Stagheart (I REALIZED I NEVER PUT HIM IN HERE DANGIT)
Description of injury/ailment: scrapes on his flank and around his ears. they aren't too bad and aren't really bleeding, might just need some moss to dab away the blood and marigold i imagine?? or only a little bit of cobweb
Desired outcome: minor scarring; he has a lot of blood on him, but it's mainly from the other cat
Mention: @/squidz @starry

Stagheart padded in, a thin stick with a few cobwebs stuck to it as he did. He glanced around, frowning at the bloodied mess — great StarClan, was that Cobwebpaw's detached leg? Stars above... looking away, even the battle-hardened warrior felt his stomach churn for the apprentice. That was much more gruesome than he was anticipating.

"Uh... found some more cobwebs. Could go grab some more if y'need it. 'N I should probably get myself patched up in the meantime... it ain't too bad, but bleedin' around the kits is makin' 'em nervous," he joked dryly — to the point where it was questionable if it was a joke or not. Especially seeing the tiredness in his gaze.

[ +3 cobwebs - already added to supply by me o7 ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old June 15th, 2024, 08:28 AM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!

°Rowan’Mane°
Male / Warrior / 30 Moons / Riverclan
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Marigoldwhisper

He had been caught in his own thoughts when he heard the slight laughter, turning his head up to see the cause of the noise. He was ready to snap as he saw the cat looking at him but—oh. They had a broken jaw too, or it appeared so. He let out a small, amused grunt, nodding his head to the cat in greeting since they were both probably too pained to speak.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old June 16th, 2024, 09:07 AM
In my ✧ Swiftie Era ✧

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons

╔════▣◎▣════╗

A N T L E R B R A N C H
He/Him - 31 Moons - Purrks: N/A
Dark brown tom with white stomach, tufts of fur on his
head, green eyes

╚════▣◎▣════╝
The tom glanced up as Mistyshard finally arrived, aaand he couldn't get anything for the pain. Great. Starsdamnit he thought. "Don' worry, Yer old man can handle the pain," he said, cracking his voice to make it sound old before letting out a chuckle. "But thanks again, fer patchin up my side," he mewed in his normal voice before leaving the medicine cats to tend to the others.

[ @squidz - Berry l @starry - Misty ]
[apologies for the delay]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream