Lion and lamb, owl and...
Last post by Daragca
Today 05:15 AM

Old June 13th, 2024, 11:16 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Kestrelpaw also in fact existed, but she stared at Brindlepaw judgmentally.

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old June 13th, 2024, 02:12 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinepaw 》
55/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

She said in a low voice, "My adventure was in this camp." It was true, but all she did was meandering around the clearing and the dens. The last time she went on an actual adventure was when she was a kit.

A flashback of the magpie and the unkindness suddenly appeared in her mind. What a horrible day it was, getting attacked by them while being with her acquaintances. Her pupils dilated and her fur puffed up. Alpinepaw couldn't think properly. The molly looked up and around wildly in case that happened again.

@Silverfur & Co

(How do you use TW properly? Is this a trigger?)
Old June 13th, 2024, 02:51 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highsnow of Matterhorn View Post
《 Alpinepaw 》
55/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

She said in a low voice, "My adventure was in this camp." It was true, but all she did was meandering around the clearing and the dens. The last time she went on an actual adventure was when she was a kit.

A flashback of the magpie and the unkindness suddenly appeared in her mind. What a horrible day it was, getting attacked by them while being with her acquaintances. Her pupils dilated and her fur puffed up. Alpinepaw couldn't think properly. The molly looked up and around wildly in case that happened again.

@Silverfur & Co

(How do you use TW properly? Is this a trigger?)

(Think u got it)

Dawnpaw remembered being pushed around and bullied she knew how she felt and could tell she was nervous. "Maybe hawkcatcher and I can take u next time?" She mews trying to still be friends

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old Yesterday, 07:11 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucejumper |
10 Moons - ThunderClan Warrior

Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive | Agatha Kitty - Active

There were many advantages to Sprucejumper's solitary way of life. No pointless socializing. No getting involved with needless gossip. Not being the target of said gossip. Not incurring Angry's relentless, murderous wrath. Overall, the tom was content with his life. True, he had stayed here originally for little more than survival. Convenience. A kit the age he'd been when he'd been tossed like day old rubbish out of his housefolk's nest did not have good survival probabilities on its own. It was just the way things worked, he supposed.

Things had changed some, of course. The former kittypet would never deny his affection for The Boulder. The one cat in this entire clan that stood by him. That made some sense of the senseless, even if the two of them did not see eye to eye all the time. They were optimistic, caring... and far too social for his liking, but he always made sure to find the time to check up on them, and they did the same for him. Which revealed the one flaw with his lonesome way of living even when surrounded by so many other cats.

If it wasn't for his former mentor, Sprucejumper did not really find out anything about clan news. Yes, he heard the whispers in the breeze. The things so many cats gossiped about you couldn't help but overhear them when you were eating by yourself in the clearing, or taking a drink of water by the stream. But things that were smaller? That might directly involve him in some way? No real way of finding out... Not really. Not unless the gigantic, three legged feline let him in on the news. Such as him being a mentor.

Now, in his very fragile defense, the Birman mix did not go to clan meetings. He saw no point in them. Why would he? His one accomplishment within the clan was having been made warrior at the young age of eight moons. Other than that he did not stand out, nor did he want to. Anything to not have the leader's rabid gaze upon him. Unfortunately, it seemed Angry had noticed him enough to at the very least command him an apprentice. A cat he was closer in age with than the warriors in the den. How was he supposed to even teach a cat his age with his lack of social expertise?! Especially when no one had even told him he had an apprentice to begin with?! Ugh... star worshippers... They always seemed to focus on all the wrong things in life.

At least he now knew. The Boulder had inadvertently made sure of this. Along with giving him a name. Woodpaw. Similar enough to the name he'd been given. Relating to trees. Considering the immense imagination these clan cats had... he had to assume the paw was a brown furred cat. If not... well, hopefully calling his name out in the apprentices' den would lead to someone responding and he could take it from there.

"Woodpaw?" he called out as he poked his head within the sheltered nests, his size and overall appearance much more at home here than in the den he currently resided in.

@Blazing [Woodpaw]
| Gah, sorry for taking so long in this introduction of the two! Unfortunately, Sprucejumper wasn't in the meeting, and he speaks to a grand total of no one, so with Woodpaw not going out to actively seek him out, I had to come up with a way in which the lad found out he was a mentor to begin with. He doesn't talk much, so his training technique will be more show than tell, but hopefully now that they are getting acquainted the two of them can get along! |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios