Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Hi I'm Crystalgem
Last post by fade
Today 08:11 AM
Hi, i'm Mattimeo
Last post by fade
Today 08:11 AM
NEWB !!
by Eiar
Last post by fade
Today 08:10 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:46 AM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 07:38 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 12th, 2024, 01:00 AM
Gettin' caught up w/ life

Bump Policy: anytime!
My Mood: Dead
Default Re: RiverClan Evacuation thread - All RC members please read!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizu View Post
"My goodness!" Seagullwing rushed up to Wishkit. "Let's get you to the twolegplace, then I'll get you to a medicine cat. After that, I'll locate Fishkit. First, get you to the twolegplace and get you help. I will carry you." She picked up the kit, and took her to the temporary camp.
Wishkit grimaced, then went limp. Going unconscious from all the pain.

PINTO BEAN has been captured...

Currently on Hiatus
Old June 12th, 2024, 02:06 AM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 29 moons
The comment made by the older outsider (Thorn) [ @SilverFur. ] about the kits being old enough to watch themselves didn't go missed. Turning around the deputy stalked back over with her ears flat against her head. "Then you can get out," she spat, claws out. Call it exhaustion, or the fact that this cat wasn't doing much of anything except not helping, but Dusklion wasn't about to have a selfish cat mingle amidst her Clan. So what they were in uncharted territory - what kind of cat turned away looking after kits?? "Watchin' kids is never a "short straw", whatever the hell that is. We'll take the kit, since I don't trust you with a scrap of moss let alone another life. But if you don't wanna be here, leave."
[ because she wasn't offering help and instead declined to help, thorn is barred from attempting to join riverclan. it is recommended she leave in your next post, otherwise she runs the risk of being driven out! ]

Looking down at the kit [ @glitch ], she attempted to soften her expression - though it still remained hard. "You got a choice, kid. Come with us, or stay with this fluff-for-brains. " It wasn't one of RiverClan's kits so Dusk didn't care too much, but the outsider lounging around and not helping? Absolutely not. If the kit came along, Dusklion would guide them over to where she had been standing. If not... well, it didn't really matter to the deputy. With one last hostile glance towards the snarky outsider, the deputy turned away, dismissing her with a flick of her tail.

It was then she noticed her brother and.. oh hell no. A loud snarl ripped through the already strained deputy as she surged forward - only to stop short, though her fur was still bristling. They had helped him? Immediately the dark tabby was skeptical. For one she was pretty sure she'd seen at least two of these cats fight in the battle against them. What motive did they have for suddenly turning on their Clan. Were they spies??

Her glare didn't leave them as she hurried towards her brother [ @occultation ]; only when he was close did she look at him. He didn't look all that bad, aside from the nasty gash above his eye. "Starsdammit, Fades..." she huffed as she stood up on her hind legs as best she could, peering at the wound to inspect it. Dropping back down she grabbed one of the nearby soaked balls of moss, lifting it to his eye and doing her best to clear the blood around his eye. "Safe," she snorted, with an amused half-grin, "that's one word for it." Once she had done what she could she dropped the moss ball and looked around.

"Still missin' a few cats. Lot of us are injured - Mists 'n Berrrypaw set up shop over there. There were... a lot of us got killed. I tried to recover the bodies I could, 'n others brought the ones they could... they're over there." Not using her broken tail she used a paw to point out the pile of bodies. "We'll need to do a burial for the ones that made it here, at least..." It felt wrong to not be able to bury them at the thicket, and the deputy let out a shaky sigh. "Brightnight died while kittin', too. Looks like Jays brought her here - only one of her kits survived." Dusk glanced in the direction of where the kit was now with Stagheart and the others.

Switching gears the deputy cleared her throat. "There were quite a few outsiders hangin' around when I got here. Most of 'em kits - two actually are Breezy's siblings, if you can believe that." Where was the Lionheart??? She was surprised to not see him here - he hadn't been among the lifeless bodies that had littered camp. "Big prey pile over there was brought in by a couple of 'em. I sent some off to restock the herbs." Glancing around she noticed a couple pelts of cats that she hadn't seen in some time. "Couple of missin' cats showed up, too. No one's been too up in claws over anythin' though. Lots of... grievin', which is to be expected." Oh, and the exile. "Minksplash showed her face. She was one of the cats who was caught with Cedarfrost torturin' that WindClan apprentice. Exiled her, told her to not come back or I'd drag her by her ears myself to Twilightstar." She figured her brother wouldn't mind the exile.

Dusklion gave a sigh and not for the first time her legs wobbled. Okay, yeah, the injury on her flank was taking its toll. The lanky deputy stumbled a bit, eventually steadying herself against her brother's flank. She had to stare blankly at the ground to try and reclaim her composure, shaking her head. "Sorry... Twilightstar got me good durin' the fight. Just haven't had a chance to get it checked out yet. Was... was waitin' for you." Another distrustful glance towards the three cats that had accompanied her brother.

Looking up at Crowglow [ @Goopysharkboi ] as he approached them with something that didn't seem that important, Dusklion rolled her eyes. "If Skyfall's hurt over the Appleberry situation tell 'im to come talk to me. Curious as to why he's feelin' sympathetic for a cat who tried to kill me." Another scoff as the deputy stepped away from her brother's flank once she felt her legs were less shaky.

Blue eyes flickered to one of the young cats - Starri [ @Mizu ] who seemed to have followed her instead of remaining with that snarky outsider. "...Not up to me, kid," she grunted and swung her head around to her brother. Her jaws parted, then she glanced around at the other cats there. There were quite a few outsiders, though the deputy took a moment to glance over the other cats there.

"You know I'm not happy about the idea of openin' up our borders to outsiders considerin' all the trouble, but most of these cats are younger. The older one brought prey, 'n the other was huntin' too. Should we call 'em all over 'n see?" Then she remembered the snarky one and flattened her ears. "There was one who refused to help out though - actually said that helpin' wasn't her job. Which it's not, but like hell am I gonna let an outsider with that attitude hang around our Clan after we just got our asses handed to us." Dusklion shook her head. "I counted about twelve outsiders. 'Bout seven of 'em are kits, maybe young apprentices. The rest could be warriors or older."

Finally, after all of that, Dusklion felt her paws wobble again. This time she had no choice; her haunches buckled and she was forced to sit. Her breathing became a bit heavy and the deputy grounded herself by digging her claws in, swallowing back the waves of nausea. She shook her head again to clear it, lifting it back up and glancing around before looking back at her brother. She was sure there might've been something she missed in her report, but honestly she wasn't sure how much longer she had until the darkness that swam around her vision fully engulfed her.

Perhaps StarClan really was looking out for her, because right as she felt like she could fall over paws wrapped themselves around her and a cheek went to her shoulder. Dusklion was startled, front paw already lifting out of the way instinctively as Wisteriawren [ @Rose ] rushed to hug her. It felt... odd. Nice, and warm, and fuzzy, but... odd. The deputy wasn't too keen on physical affection but this... it felt peaceful. It made her stomach do flips with relief as she realized that the pretty she-cat was okay, and after a bit her forepaw came down around Wisteriawren's back to pull her close. "I'm sorry I didn't get to teach you battle moves before... before everythin'. I'm just... stars, I'm glad you're alive..." The deputy moved to draw her tongue between the shorter cats ears, touching her nose to her ear before looking back at Fades.

What were they to do now?

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
Old June 12th, 2024, 02:35 AM

My Mood: Queenly

@taillow @glitch

Thorn would put the kit down softly, "how can I watch four other kit's when I'm walking around looking for this ones mother" she asked. She would give the kit a lick making sure it was warm. "I'm just looking for this kit's mother. I can't feed it and those kit's are bigger. They stronger then a newborn, newborn going to need milk like now rather then later" she would blink at this she-cats tone.

"I don't know who you think you are, but out here in this nest. We all the same" she would flick her tail. "You got cats that can help this kit, great. It be better with you. Otherwise best bet is to find it's mother" she would then sit down waiting for a decision to be made.
Old June 12th, 2024, 03:05 AM

Status: I'm typing this late at night I should probably sleep.
Bump Policy: Every 48 hours

Rosekit
1 Moon

As Rosekit attempted to catch up, she heard a strange voice. She was slightly confused about who this cat was - they didn't smell like anything she was familiar with - but they wanted to help and Rosekit needed it. "Y-yes, thank you. I don't want them to go off without me.." She didn't know how she'd fend for herself away from the clan and she didn't want to find out.

( @gs29513 )
Old June 12th, 2024, 05:23 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

silverkit exists
(will edit this later!!)

- bios | tracker | shop -

Last edited by Apollo.; June 13th, 2024 at 06:34 AM.
Old June 12th, 2024, 05:40 AM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by occultation View Post

Cinderflare sighed, setting her jaw. Stars, grieving cats were a pain to deal with. Couldn’t they just see that sitting around letting their feelings overwhelm them was no good?

She was still young, so maybe she just hand’t figured it out yet. Didn’t make it any less frustrating to deal with. “All of that is in the past, and standing here beating yourself up for it is dumb and won’t accomplish anything. You say it’s your inaction during the battle that you regret; now you have a chance to make up for it by helping the Clanmates that are still alive. Now come on, we don’t have all day!”

He started to head away; whether Willowpaw followed or not, she was going to keep trying to help her Clan.
Willowpaw stood there, growling under her breath. She gave Stagheart's shoulder a small whisk with her tail in farewell as she followed. These cats didn't understand what it was like to lose your entire family in a battle you weren't allowed to fight in. Willowpaw caught up to them, her eyes wary and emotionless as the small apprentice followed.

@squidz Stag <3

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old June 12th, 2024, 05:46 AM
See you soon.....

My Mood: Psychedelic

Moonpaw ran over to the other apprentices
Old June 12th, 2024, 07:18 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Irisfrost

Irisfrost arrived in camp, jaw clenched, face solemn. The other clans had been successful. RiverClan had been driven out.

Irisfrost wasn't hurt, not really. Not when one looked at the wounds some of her clanmates adorned. The worst she had recieved was a paw to the head, which had stopped throbbing.

Her eyes flickered to the sky, just for a moment. It was a clear blue now, but when night came the stars would come out, looking down on the defeated clan as they tried to adjust to their new reality. Heaviness weighed down her heart; so did frustration. Frustration at her clanmates who'd been reckless and earned the ire of the other clans. Frustration at Dusklion for killing Fallownose and causing the battle to happen. Frustration at StarClan even for not warning them.

Faith, Irisfrost scolded herself. StarClan wouldn't always send a prophecy, whisper in their ear when times got tough. They would look after them, but they wouldn't fight their battles for them.

Irisfrost's eyes found her brother; relief washed through her when she saw he was unharmed. "How are you?" she asked, the only think that came to her tired mind.

@chickadee (Messy post, also you don't have to reply if you don't want to )

Last edited by kittycatburmise; June 12th, 2024 at 07:23 AM.
Old June 12th, 2024, 07:53 AM
birthday girl

Bump Policy: every 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

REDWATER
// RC // Warrior // She/Her // 20 Moons //
Redwater limped along with her Clanmates, in silence. She’d been defeated. That hurt. No more than her wounds, though. Her shoulder was mauled and her back was torn up— plus her forelegs and eye were bleeding too. She sighed. Life was gonna be hard now.

She arrived at the Twoleg den and sat down in a corner, and began to wash her crimson fur. More crimson today. She sighed again. She wanted to be alone. ALONE, OKAY?! She lay down with her head on her paws and watched as every cat buzzed around, like bees. She just wanted to rest. Stars above, she was damn tired.

Last edited by constellation; June 12th, 2024 at 07:56 AM.
Old June 12th, 2024, 09:24 AM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Smolderkit
Riverclan
He/him

Smolderkit slid off of Wrenpaw's back, immediately whirling around to watch the larger cat drop his sister. He watches as she forces herself to stand, his heart still pounding in his chest. Now that they were somewhat safe, he took note of just how injured the apprentice was… She's so cool. He couldn't help but think as he watched her limp away–so cool!

His eyes shifted to his sister again, to which he realized, he didn't know where the rest of their litter was. Quick to squish himself close to Lionkit's side, he huffed– “How are we supposed to find them in all of this chaos..?”

[ @beau @Neptune. ]

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Closed Thread