Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Picnic Prey Social...
Last post by cowboy froggo
Today 07:45 PM
Bravebolt assess [p]
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:18 PM
[tc finder] friend group :D
by Rose
Last post by dagnyme
Today 07:13 PM
Rescue Mission [p]
Last post by Undertaker
Today 07:12 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 10th, 2024, 03:24 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: RiverClan Evacuation thread - All RC members please read!

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 2

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 51 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart turned his head when he heard more approaching. A sigh of relief left him when he saw the familiar shape of the Clan's medicine cat, carrying plenty of kits. But where was Brightnight and Willowpaw...?

Before he could ask the question, the news was delivered. Stagheart bowed his head for a moment in silence, a stab of grief mostly for Willowpaw's sake running through him. Then he lifted his determined gaze back to Mistyshard and nodded, eyes flashing with sympathy as he looked at the two scared little kits she'd brought along. Heart of gold, huh? And to think he thought some others were scared of him. He let out a quiet breath that sounded like a lighthearted scoff through his nose at the comment.

"'Course," he meowed to Mistyshard's request, offering the kits a half-smile and trying to lighten his tone. "Hi. You both can stay with me if you'd like. Don't worry... you'll be safe here."

It was funny; if you would've asked him to watch over some kits many moons ago, he would've laughed in your face. But after having to care for Berrypaw, and seeing the fear and uncertainty in their eyes... he knew he couldn't say no.

Gettin' soft, are ya? He teased himself.

Stagheart ushered Elderkit and Starrykit away from Cobwebpaw with his tail, hoping they wouldn't catch a glimpse of the maimed apprentice he was next to. He led them towards a tree, near the fresh-kill pile that was building. He didn't know who in the world had been hunting right now — maybe more of those loners that seemed to be popping out of nowhere? — but he was grateful for it.

"Well, ah... are either of you hungry?" Stagheart asked, his gruff voice sounding a bit funny as he tried to speak softly. He kept casting glances back towards the entrance, hoping he'd see Willowpaw arriving safe and sound — she couldn't have been too far behind, could she?

[ @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Wingnettle @Estelle ]
Willowpaw padded in a moment after. Gently placing a dead kit down beside Brightnight's body. "This... this is Rootkit.." Willowpaw whispered, her eyes filled with grief and fear. Pressing her muzzle into her mother's fur she gave a gentle whimper. Willowpaw looked up and around. Looking for someone... or something to comfort her. Willowpaw padded swiftly to the medicine cat. "Is my sibling ok?" Willowpaw demanded, more in a rush to know she didn't have any more dead siblings rather than to be mean. Willowpaw saw the little kit, jumping lightly as it gave a weak but loud squeal. Willowpaw stared, confused on what to do... "Your... your a girl... so you need a name... your my sister and uhh names names... what should I..." Willowpaw whispered to herself.. just hoping in the back of her mind that Stagheart would pop out of nowhere. All she wanted to do is hide and cry, she knew with Stagheart she would be safe to do that... "Your name.... uhm.... name name name" Willowpaw mewed, trying to rack her brain after everything that happened. then her eyes softened. "Brightnight always wanted to name her daughter this, she spoke about the name often when you weren't born. So I'll name you it, welcome... to Riverclan... or what's left of Riverclan, little Daisykit." Willowpaw whispered, looking up at Mistyshard. "That's her name. Daisykit."

@starry

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old June 10th, 2024, 04:12 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Willowpaw padded in a moment after. Gently placing a dead kit down beside Brightnight's body. "This... this is Rootkit.." Willowpaw whispered, her eyes filled with grief and fear. Pressing her muzzle into her mother's fur she gave a gentle whimper. Willowpaw looked up and around. Looking for someone... or something to comfort her. Willowpaw padded swiftly to the medicine cat. "Is my sibling ok?" Willowpaw demanded, more in a rush to know she didn't have any more dead siblings rather than to be mean. Willowpaw saw the little kit, jumping lightly as it gave a weak but loud squeal. Willowpaw stared, confused on what to do... "Your... your a girl... so you need a name... your my sister and uhh names names... what should I..." Willowpaw whispered to herself.. just hoping in the back of her mind that Stagheart would pop out of nowhere. All she wanted to do is hide and cry, she knew with Stagheart she would be safe to do that... "Your name.... uhm.... name name name" Willowpaw mewed, trying to rack her brain after everything that happened. then her eyes softened. "Brightnight always wanted to name her daughter this, she spoke about the name often when you weren't born. So I'll name you it, welcome... to Riverclan... or what's left of Riverclan, little Daisykit." Willowpaw whispered, looking up at Mistyshard. "That's her name. Daisykit."

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 2

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 51 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

When Stagheart saw Willowpaw following behind, he immediately jumped to his paws. "Ah... excuse me," he murmured to the kits. "Stay right there, alright? I just need to go get someone..."

He quickly padded over to Willowpaw, hesitating before gently placing his tail on her shoulder just as she was naming her little sister. "Hey..." He meowed quietly, his rough voice surprisingly gentle, just as it was with the other kits. "Don't worry, Mistyshard will take great care of lil Daisykit. She'll just need to check her over. Why don't you come over here, with me 'n lil Elderkit 'n Starrykit?"

Trying to lead his apprentice back towards where he was watching over the kits, away from the fray of cats all around them, he settled down and looked at her. Stagheart hesitated before finally saying, "I'm... I'm real sorry about your mother," quietly, genuine sorrow in his voice. Part of him wanted to apologize for not being there despite his responsibilities, but he couldn't just yet.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old June 10th, 2024, 04:20 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

GreenKit

5 Moons | He/Him, AFAB | Bisexual

RiverClan Kit

___

@ophelia - BeastFlame | @taillow - Dusklion

___

3/10

___

'I'm not an 'it', and I can take care of myself! I'm almost an apprentice! I'm 5 moons old!' GreenKit plopped himself down, pouting.

___

MorningMimic
MorningKit, MorningPaw

28 Moons | He/Him | Pansexual

RiverClan Warrior

___

@/Ladiebugg - AzaeleaBlood | @/Taillow - DuskLion

___

MorningMimic helped AzaleaBlood limp into camp before looking around. 'Hey.. DuskLion? uh.. My mate is kinda.. really bleeding.. alot. I'm gon' bring her to MistyShard.. But uh.. we're here..'

He helped AzaleaBlood back to her paws before shuffling her towards MistyShard and BerryPaw
___

AzaeleaBlood
AzaeleaKit, AzaeleaPaw

26 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

RiverClan Queen

___

@/Ladiebugg - MorningMimic | @/Taillow - DuskLion

___

AzaleaBlood slumped to the ground, her belly bleeding profusely. She looked up as her mate spoke to DuskLion, her eyes glassy. She groaned as MorningMimic shuffled her off somewhere else.

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader

Last edited by Ladiebugg; June 10th, 2024 at 04:36 PM.
Old June 10th, 2024, 04:26 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

— STAGHEART —

When Stagheart saw Willowpaw following behind, he immediately jumped to his paws. "Ah... excuse me," he murmured to the kits. "Stay right there, alright? I just need to go get someone..."

He quickly padded over to Willowpaw, hesitating before gently placing his tail on her shoulder just as she was naming her little sister. "Hey..." He meowed quietly, his rough voice surprisingly gentle, just as it was with the other kits. "Don't worry, Mistyshard will take great care of lil Daisykit. She'll just need to check her over. Why don't you come over here, with me 'n lil Elderkit 'n Starrykit?"

Trying to lead his apprentice back towards where he was watching over the kits, away from the fray of cats all around them, he settled down and looked at her. Stagheart hesitated before finally saying, "I'm... I'm real sorry about your mother," quietly, genuine sorrow in his voice. Part of him wanted to apologize for not being there despite his responsibilities, but he couldn't just yet.
Willowpaw didn't sense her mentor, feeling his tail and the familiar scent wreathed around her. Willowpaw looked at Stagheart, her eyes turning soft and sad. Willowpaw gave a gentle nod, Looking back at her sister once more before being led away. She dug her muzzle into her mentors shoulder as he mentioned her mother. "I miss her so much..." Willowpaw whimpered, sobbing lightly Willowpaw's grief got a bit ahead of her. "I asked you to help her..... and you didn't." Willowpaw whispered, her eyes glazed with so many emotions it was almost terrifying.

Willowpaw gave her mentor a look of "I hate you and love you" all contained in it. "You left her.... but.." Willowpaw paused. Her eyes remaining soft and sad as she looked up to Stagheart, tearing up she whispered. "Please don't leave me behind....I don't have anyone left... Please don't leave me...you left behind my mother please don't leave me to!" Willowpaw wailed, sobbing at the same time. Willowpaw's breathing was getting a bit hard as she was overwhelmed.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old June 10th, 2024, 05:38 PM
He who dares, wins!

Status: I’m visiting Canada right now so I’ll be a lot less active!
Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf

19 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Lionheart

As he came back out of the twoleg den for another trip to the pile of prey, Duskleaf spotted a cat he'd been hoping to see for quite a while. He immediately felt really guilty when he noticed how badly injured AzaleaBlood looked. He knew the least he could do was to bring her something to eat. Lifting a squirrel from the pile, he approached with the prey as she was walking with MorningMimic.

"AzaleaBlood!" He called, getting a closer look at her injuries, he felt all the more guilty. "Here's a squirrel if you're hungry, and I just wanted to say…thank you. I probably wouldn't have survived if you hadn’t helped me fight those two cats, I mean you seen how badly that went. I'm glad you got here safely, and I…I'm sorry for running away like that. Anyway, it might help you recover if you eat this."
@Ladiebugg
Old June 10th, 2024, 07:41 PM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Cheerful

°Rowan’Mane°
Male / Warrior / 25-35 Moons / Riverclan
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes
Purrks: None
Interaction For: (Whoever)

The Tom arrived to the barn, his head hung low, getting closer and closer to the ground. He was exhausted…and looked it too. His side was leaving a trail of scarlet behind him, and his jaw looked bad. Broken for sure—puffy, inflamed, and the scratch over it was bleeding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old June 10th, 2024, 07:54 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Brokenstream trudged into camp, tail low as he gently plopped Featherkit down in front of him. He sniffed them over for injuries. ”Are you alright, little one?” He asked gently, hoping the sight of blood on him didn’t scare her. ”Let me know if you need to see a medicine cat.”

[ @Snowyfeathr | sorry for short post and no format, on mobile rn but wanted to make sure the two got to the evac place ! ]

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY LEOPARDHEART00
Old June 10th, 2024, 08:00 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Sick

@leopardheart00

Featherkit shook her fur out when she was put down on the ground. "I- I think I- I'm okay . . ." she mewed, fear still in her mew. "B- but w- why were the o- other clans i- in our c- camp . . ." she asked, looking up at Brokenstream.

(No worries!)

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old June 10th, 2024, 08:12 PM
I'm Wind

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 29 moons
While she was glancing around looking for her brother - where was he?? - Dusklion blinked and turned to look as the outsider by the name of Bean addressed her. Rest up. If she had the energy she'd snort at the assumption she would rest while her Clan lay in shambles. But the deputy didn't say anything, and instead just dipped her head after a moment. "'Ppreciate it, thanks." Even with all of the pain that was coursing through her body she wouldn't rest yet, no. There was much to do.

Good, Owltalon was here. As was Duskleaf. She scanned the crowd for the rest of the Lionhearts but didn't spot them. Nearby where she had left Cobs she heard Berrypaw and Cinderflare start working together. Another outsider came up to her and - yeah, no. She was not remembering that entire name. "Yeah... Grande it is, 'cause I'm not rememberin' all of... that," came the amused reply with a soft shake of her head. Looking at the moss she had brought, the deputy jerked her head towards Berrypaw. "Bring it over there, alright? One of our medicine cats, Berrypaw, is over there, 'n the warriors next to her are Cinderflare 'n Stagheart. They'll show you where to put it."

With Grande directed, the deputy got to her paws and started to weave around the cats gathered to start a head count. As she did, she caught sight of a familiar face as she passed that stopped her in her tracks. Larkstar?? When had she returned??? Briefly the deputy narrowed her eyes. Her brother must've allowed her to return at some point prior to the battle. There was a large part that blamed the diluted former leader for the predicament they were in now - but another part of her understood that the cat before her had been trying to do what she and Fades were doing now; the first cat in a long line of leaders to at least try. So after a bit her expression relaxed and she nodded her head towards the former leader as she sat with Adderpaw and Fishfreckle - noting he was alive, thankfully - before moving on.

"Marigold. Small orange 'n yellow flowers, they grow in bunches," she called to Bean, who was gathering a group to go look for herbs, but didn't stop as she passed by. She knew that without her brother here yet the Clan would start looking to her for orders. Best she do what she can to keep the Clan calm while they waited for Fades to show up (she would ignore the worry that gnawed at her heart that told her he wasn't okay...)

A passed out Wormbite made her heart squeeze, though it relaxed when Honeystep seemed to be able to rouse him (not dead, thank the stars). Cats were coming in with bodies, too, as well as kits and herb bundles. Rainingpaw had even brought a fish with her. Coming to a stop nearby four unfamiliar faces, Dusklion stopped. They were all at least five to six moons old, if that. She glanced at them briefly before letting out a sigh. "Can I get your names?" she asked in the softest tone she could manage, turning to face them. "I'm Dusklion."

[ Bean - @Desert Rain Frog ] [ Grande - @Bean ] [ Larkwing - @Neptune. ]
[ Conch - @Weekend-Wondering ] [ Sorrel - @constellation ] [ Nut, Bailey - @Yoshdo ] [ Starri - @Mizu ]
[ grouping together the outsider kits for ease! ]
Starri looked at this new cat. Who was she? She seemed nice. The former kittypet and now loner fluffed out her fur, trying to make herself seem not-so-very small. She hated cats trying to butter her up because she was small. Twolegs had a tendency to butter up on her too, but they did that to all cats. Twolegs sure where weird. She banished those thoughts from her head, and answered the bigger cat. "I'm Starri! Who are you and why do you smell like fish?"

Snowpaw: Primal Instincts, Silver Tongue
Cloud: Mind Reader

I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)
Old June 10th, 2024, 08:22 PM
I'm Wind

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollyheart of thunder View Post
BLOOD WARNING

In the chaos of the evacuation, Wishkit lost sight of Seagullwing ( @Mizu ) and their sister, Fishkit. They panicked. They ran out of camp, following the scent of riverclan cats. They tripped, landing on a sharp stone. As soon as they hit the ground, they felt blood. This was bad, they thought. When they stood back up, they felt the blood oozing from the wound. It was on their head. They could feel it. They padded over to the nearest water. Looking in, they saw the damage that the stone had done. Instead of a left eye, they just saw a bloody mess. They could not scent their clan anymore.

VM ME IF YOU WANT YOUR CAT TO FIND WISHKIT.
"My goodness!" Seagullwing rushed up to Wishkit. "Let's get you to the twolegplace, then I'll get you to a medicine cat. After that, I'll locate Fishkit. First, get you to the twolegplace and get you help. I will carry you." She picked up the kit, and took her to the temporary camp.

Snowpaw: Primal Instincts, Silver Tongue
Cloud: Mind Reader

I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)
Closed Thread