Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Kits Need To Learn Too!! [...
Last post by finley !!
Today 10:59 AM
Brindle-patterned claws (P)
Last post by gs29513
Today 10:49 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 10:49 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 10:46 AM
Hii!
Last post by Primrosethewolf
Today 10:46 AM

Old June 5th, 2024, 09:07 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: RC Camp Defense Event - Open to apps + up

Sparrowpaw joined up with the group of her teammates that had gathered together. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @paris. @Seamrog @Mica @Blazing @constellation @Neptune. @Marigoldwhisper @squidz @Malinobvy @Rose @Ian @Minkuu @Leopardhear00 @taillow
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; June 5th, 2024 at 09:09 PM.
Old June 5th, 2024, 09:14 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Toadpaw and Wishpaw looked for Branchpaw, Rainingpaw, and Blizzardpaw. @Spookez @Yoshdo @Blazing
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; June 5th, 2024 at 09:22 PM.
Old June 6th, 2024, 10:27 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Willowpaw listened with gentle nods. "On my own........ I can't even imagine! What if I meet like... Watertail from Windclan! He's such a big cat! And strong...." Willowpaw grumbled in soft envy.
hearing her mentor agree about her mother, Willowpaw butted his shoulder in thanks. "She'll snap at you mid fight. "Why are you trying? Scared to hurt me?" I saw her do it in a small skirmish one time" Willowpaw purred, a hint of pride in her tone. "She won of course."

— STAGHEART —

very large & muscular light brown tabby tom with stark greenish-blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 2

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 50 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart let out another amused purr and nodded in regards to Brightnight. "Oh trust me, I wouldn't dare 'n try to go too easy on her. She'd eat me alive," he joked lightheartedly.

"As far as bein' on your own... typically, warriors are gonna go fight warriors, 'n apprentices with apprentices. But we ain't always lucky as to end up in that sorta match. Sometimes the bigger ones go for the littler ones, even though they shouldn't. In that case... it's better for you to run away 'n get to safety. I wouldn't even risk fightin' someone two times your size, especially now. Runnin' away ain't always cowardice... sometimes, it's just smarts."

Stagheart tried not to think too hard on some large warrior coming down to attack his apprentice. His own personal conviction was way against running away, but if someone double his size would've attacked him as an apprentice? Especially someone like Willowpaw? It was just smarter to get out while you could, he reckoned. He gave her an encouraging half-smile, trying to ease her worries.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old June 6th, 2024, 01:45 PM
지금이 우리의 파도라면 두려워하지 말고 더 힘

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

— STAGHEART —

very large & muscular light brown tabby tom with stark greenish-blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 2

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 50 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart let out another amused purr and nodded in regards to Brightnight. "Oh trust me, I wouldn't dare 'n try to go too easy on her. She'd eat me alive," he joked lightheartedly.

"As far as bein' on your own... typically, warriors are gonna go fight warriors, 'n apprentices with apprentices. But we ain't always lucky as to end up in that sorta match. Sometimes the bigger ones go for the littler ones, even though they shouldn't. In that case... it's better for you to run away 'n get to safety. I wouldn't even risk fightin' someone two times your size, especially now. Runnin' away ain't always cowardice... sometimes, it's just smarts."

Stagheart tried not to think too hard on some large warrior coming down to attack his apprentice. His own personal conviction was way against running away, but if someone double his size would've attacked him as an apprentice? Especially someone like Willowpaw? It was just smarter to get out while you could, he reckoned. He gave her an encouraging half-smile, trying to ease her worries.
Willowpaw gave a gentle nod to her mentor, purring softly as he mentioned her mother. "She would" Willowpaw agreed playfully. "Alright! Running away doesn't seem all that cowardice though.... well I mean sometimes but yeah. I get it." Willowpaw meowed happily. Though her body was relaxed and friendly, her eyes were narrowed in thought and focus as she listened to her mentor.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old June 9th, 2024, 10:47 AM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Inspired

Rainingpaw padded up to Branchpaw. "Hi" she mewed. @Blazing

Last edited by Yoshdo; June 9th, 2024 at 10:48 AM.