Today 09:59 AM

Old June 6th, 2024, 04:13 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: The Forest Roars

[

QUOTE=squidz;1599768]

TWIGSTEP-ELDER-95 Moons

Twigstep had smelled the awful stench of all the other clans before a warrior entered he quickly rose to his paws he heard the warriors warning and decided it wasn’t worth dying in a den for he looked at the other elders “cmon we’ll be more useful if we’re out of the way” he hissed at mudhound but knew he was outmatched especially with his leg acting up
[/QUOTE]

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
very large & fluffy dilute gray tortie she-cat with goldish-green eyes
[ shadowclan warrior | she-cat | 26 moons | abrasive, standoffish, loyal ]

~

Briarsplash had rarely ever felt so... eager. Her golden-green eyes were ablaze with a bloodlust that could only be satiated by spilled RiverClan blood. Letting out a battle cry after the attack call, the warrior raced down the slope and burst into RiverClan's camp, fluffing out her fur so she looked about twice her size.

Cats filtered in everywhere — spilling around her, engulfing her in a sea of fur and claws. She swiped and clawed at whatever fishes she passed, but just couldn't seem to latch onto a battle. Others had beaten her to it. Letting out a hiss of frustration, Briarsplash shouldered her way through the crowd. She just managed to squeeze out at one end of the camp... was this the elder's den? Certainly looked like it.

Sneering, Briarsplash ran up to one of the nearest elders, already mocking the scrawny tom. "Think this is your home anymore?" She taunted, flexing her claws. Her tail lashed behind her, as if pointing to the sea of cats in the clearing. "See that? Now, you're gonna get out. We're kicking you out of the forest, or wiping you out... your call, old flea-bag," she hissed with malice. Part of her simply enjoyed the momentary brag, but the other part of her sort of wanted this old tom to react.

Dawnstar had said not to hurt elders unless they struck first — but he was in her way, and if he didn't move or if he lashed out at her, she'd certainly not hesitate. Besides... he had this look about him. Would be nice to wipe that look off his face.

She just wanted to claw something — someone — and now.

[ @burntToast - tagging for reference whenever mud is available to come help twig ][/QUOTE]
[/SPOILER]

TWIGSTEP-Elder-RIVERCLAN
Twigstep hissed who do you think you are shadow clan scum I’ve been around longer than you’ve been a warrior he said throwing himself at the warrior in a fig of rage he knew he shouldn’t have but with the thunderclan warrior destroying his den he had to do something

@burntToast

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by Myling

Last edited by Tallstar; June 6th, 2024 at 04:15 PM.
Old June 6th, 2024, 04:13 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 19 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”
[ TW: Murder | Injury ]
[ Powerplay perms given by @/glitch ]

Seabreeze hardly felt the battering against his stomach, his mind for a sweet, delicate moment replaced the faceless attacker as the same one that killed his sister and it only beat down the pre-established fate of this poor cat. The claws in his stomach meant nothing as he shot forward with his fangs, planning to dig them deep into the soft flesh of their throat and shake. He hoped to rip out their throat before they even realized what was happening. It would be a death so quick that it would put storms to shame if successful.
[ @glitch - Hailnose ]
Hailnose - WC - Closed
TW: Graphic Descriptions, Gore, Death

Hailnose felt blood bubbling in their throat as the attacker sank their teeth deep into their throat and coughed, spattering blood across the RiverClan cat's chest. Their own blood choked him, the thing that kept them alive. They flailed their paws desperately, hoping to catch the cat's stomach and scar them. As their world faded to black, they thought he saw their brother - he was starry? why was he here? - standing in front of them, leaning his muzzle down and licking their forehead, and then darkness swallowed him.

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old June 6th, 2024, 04:15 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Aspenkit
he/him |5 moons | Riverclan kit
{Silver tongue || Active||}
|[5/10]|
__________________________________________________ __

Over the sounds screaming and yowling and the scene in front of him, aspenkit almost did see the warrior who came to guard the nursery. Almost didn't here either if he hadn't turned his head and almost got a heart attack thinking dapplewing was the enemy. The gentle tone and the fact he was guarding the nursery reassured Aspenkit that this was a friend not a foe.

"I'm h-helping. Protecting my denmates" he stuttered, standing straight as tried to play brave. This was his chance to prove himself useful and not only that he had a strong drive to protect the younger kits and the queens against these...monsters.

Tags:
- Dapplewing [ @Omari ]
|{I do not share or agree with the opinions/actions of my characters}|
Old June 6th, 2024, 04:16 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

Fallingpaw-Thunderclan

Fallingpaw rushed down into the heat of the battle his ears roared and his heart raced with anger at Riverclan he didn't care to show mercy for any cat his eyes laid on he darted forward and saw his first victim a Riverclan warrior he pounced on the cat rolling with them as he sank his teeth into the scruff

(all injures are allowed for falling just ask for anything more major!)
@rubberRatroom

Bugclan sign ups

-+{My characters}+-

Fallingpaw
Old June 6th, 2024, 04:18 PM
it's me again

Bump Policy: please don't bump ^^
My Mood: Tired

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |

Heroneye’s ear twitched. Something was happening just outside the warrior’s den, where she had been asleep just a moment prior. Her eyes flung open as she heard Fadingsun’s words. She had probably never woken up more quickly in her life. Just as suddenly, RiverClan was in total chaos.

Heroneye knew well that this day had been coming, and she’d known it for a long time. But even so, she could hardly comprehend the sight within her own camp. She took in the scents of not just WindClan, not just ThunderClan, but of all three other Clans. This was a battle of a scale she could never have imagined possible. Three Clans uniting under a single cause, a single enemy.

Heroneye stumbled out into the open, claws unsheathed. She didn’t know what she was thinking--if anything at all. There was just a single will, a reflex, pulsing through her: Protect home. Not caring who it was, she flung herself at the first non-RiverClan warrior she saw, claws extended and teeth bared as she aimed a strike at the other cat’s shoulder.

(alr! i forgot to mention in my original post, but injuring heroneye is fine. just nothing life-altering (blinding, etc.) or fatal ^^)

( @Morrigan )

Last edited by Fits; June 6th, 2024 at 04:57 PM.
Old June 6th, 2024, 04:18 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

Rasberryswirl of Shadowclan
[ @leopardheart00 - no need to response, @poppy - feel free to have birdsnow attack ]

"Yes, I su-" Rasberryswirl began to reply to the Thunderclan warrior, but she was cut off by the screech of a cat. She could not tell which leader it was, although she supposed it did not matter. Carried by the wave of warriors washing over the Riverclan campsite, she bounded forward, muscles flexing and claws unsheathing. The young warrior was trembling with nerves, but her rapid movements and determination masked the tremors.

She skidded to a stop in the middle of the clearing as warriors collided with each other on every side. She has here, step one complete. Now the fighting began.

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios
Old June 6th, 2024, 04:21 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

~ WOLFFANG OF WINDCLAN ~

AMAB | HE/HIM | WARRIOR | 56 MOONS | BEEFED UP TIER 1

Large, muscular, dappled gray tom with amber eyes and light cream-gray fluff covering the front of his neck and chest.

Character bio can be read here.

(NYAN'S BATTLE RULES:
- NO SEVERE INJURIES [BROKEN BONES, ETC.]
- I WILL USE THIS DICE SYSTEM WHEN FIGHTING
- WOLFFANG IS CURRENTLY DRIVING OUT STICKPAW BUT IS OPEN TO OTHER INTERACTIONS. REMEMBER, CATS CANNOT BE DUPLICATED
- I HAVE FINALS NEXT WEEK, SO I APOLOGIZE IF I DON'T GET THAT MANY POSTS IN)

Preceding the battle (scroll down for the attack post)

It was a beautiful evening. The light blue hue that the warrior so loved had deepened, shadowed but not overtaken. Orange touched the distant earth where the sun had vanished, reaching toward the darkness until it faded into a purple haze, a whisper of its former glory. The air was still; hardly a breeze cut through the slightly cool atmosphere that wrapped around the WindClan camp like a mother comforting her kits.

Wolffang sat at the entrance to the warriors' den. His shoulders were stiff, his muscles bulging more than usual. They rippled along his rigid body, prominent despite the thick, medium-length pelt that covered them. His dappled gray fur blended right in with the dusky atmosphere. Amber eyes glinted startingly bright in the shadows as he stared straight ahead.

Fallownose.

His long claws curled into the ferns.

Fernrise.

He gouged the earth, ripping out a green tendril. It lay among its brothers.

Dead.

Rage began to burn in Wolffang's core. His teeth ground together.

Those fish-breaths. Those fox-hearts. They didn't deserve the name of "Clan."

Twilightstar was having a lot of mercy on them by agreeing to drive them out temporarily.

As if his thoughts had summoned her, a heavily scarred shape moved across the clearing. Her lilac-gray pelt faded into the evening sky. However, her voice cut across it like the sharpest claw. Even when she finished speaking, her words echoed, as blood pours from a wound after the flesh has been cut.

Wolffang's muscles tensed to the point of snapping. He sprang to his paws. Energy swelled in his veins as grim excitement overtook every fiber of his being. It's finally time. After all this waiting, RiverClan would get the justice they deserved. Perhaps they deserved worse. But scores would be settled, and if they didn't get their act together, they were as good as dead.

They will suffer for everything they've done. Every life they've stolen, every rule they've broken, every disgrace they've brought upon us.

Normally, the former deputy did everything in his power to follow the warrior code. But if it came up? He would kill. It had been the same with ShadowClan. I'm not breaking any rules, he reasoned silently. Twilightstar is allowing us to kill, and her word is law; besides, the code says that warriors can kill if their opponent is beyond the code. Well, RiverClan had strayed from their laws and their ancestors a long, long time ago.

The group headed out in silence. Warm bodies pressed in on all sides; WindClan's familiar scent filled his nose. The closer they got to RiverClan territory, the darker the sky grew, its black stains reaching into Wolffang's heart and swallowing his mercy. His rage swelled until it, too, cast a veil before his eyes, cutting out any ideals of mercy, sympathy, or kindness.

A Clan who had taken Fernrise's life had none of that.

His sweet smile, those bright green eyes... They filled Wolffang's mind as the first reek of fish slammed into his nose. It was choking.

And invigorating.

Wolffang unsheathed his claws. They seemed to glow in the shadows cast by the sky and the mass of bodies, their sharp tips glinting dangerously. He could already feel the exhilarating rip of fish flesh, taste their blood as it muddied the air.

They reached the spot where the other two Clans had gathered. The WindClan warrior felt a familiar stab of hatred when he saw Dawnstar and smelled ShadowClan's reek, but for once, his ire was redirected. It was all the better to have a brutal cat on WindClan's side. RiverClan deserved to be ripped apart.

Except for the kits, queens, and elders. Wolffang wanted to see the fish suffer, but he had honor. He would obey those orders from Twilightstar. But if ShadowClan didn't?

For once, he found that he didn't care.

He hardly noticed Bumblestar and her warriors. All of his instincts were honed in on RiverClan.

The battle!

Twilightstar's yowl made Wolffang's stomach jump with excitement. He surged forward with the rest of his Clanmates. The world closed in on all sides, smothering him with bodies as the other three Clans joined in. Their scents nearly choked him. Normally, he would've been annoyed, frustrated even, by the idea of WindClan working with them. But tonight, all he cared about was making RiverClan pay.

Fernrise had shown that they had no compassion. Fallownose had proven that they had no honor.

The three Clans broke through the camp entrance. Yowls tore through the once-still air, shredding it as blood-scent shrouded the battlefield. Wolffang's rage and excitement went wild. A roar rose from his throat, overtaking the sounds of battle as cat clashed with cat.

He spotted a cat near the edge of the camp. They were small, about the size of an apprentice, and reeked of RiverClan. Wolffang would prefer a warrior, but he wasn't picky. Every cat needed to be driven out... and Twilightstar had said nothing about apprentices.

RiverClan hadn't shown any mercy on Fernrise, then Fernpaw, anyway. It didn't matter that he'd been warrior-aged.

Wolffang lunged toward the cat. They were shrouded in shadow, but their light markings became clearer as he grew nearer. "THIS IS FOR FERNRISE!" he roared as he aimed a harsh blow at the cat's flank.

@stag (I wanted to get this post out as soon as I could. I can edit it if needed. However, even though you said Stickpaw would be recovering outside of the camp, all of the cats are heading toward the inside, so I moved them to the edge.)

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!

Last edited by TheNyanCatMinecart; June 6th, 2024 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Clarity
Old June 6th, 2024, 04:22 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Thrushfreckle - WC - Closed

Thrushfreckle realized he was not going to win this battle as soon as another cat - Stagheart - came flying at him. Oh crap. was the only thought he could process as he repeated it over and over. He tried to flee, but his ear was torn and his eye was slashed. He wasn't sure that he would ever see or hear from that side of his head again. His mind was clouded with pain and he struggled to stagger away. The tom dunked his head in the river nearby, washing out the blood. He grabbed cobwebs off of the reeds and stuck them on his face, staggering half blind and half deaf to his next opponent.

@poppy (root time) @squidz (wrap up this round of the fight!)

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
In my ✧ Swiftie Era ✧

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Queenly

RUSSETHOWL
He/Him - 18 Moons - THUNDERCLAN warrior
A large russet tom with green eyes

"A wolf of great power hides within me, wanting out.
Every day it gets worse, the anger and malice filling me up.
Darkness consumes me, and it only makes the wolf stronger.
One day, It will be freed. A force of nature. That day, you will loose Russethowl"

[PP perms have been given by @alec to have russet land minor scratches]

As the tom felt his ear torn, he reached out his paw and scratched the side of the warrior, making sure it wasn't too deep. He just wanted this guy to run away. Then, he felt a surging pain in his leg, a painful yowl escaping his maw. He looked down to see this cat being a literal leech and biting his front leg. Well, that was stupid. Russethowl used his free leg to deal several small scratches on Jayfrost's body before sheathing his claws and slamming down his paw, attempting to make the warrior break free by pushing him down to the ground.

[@/alec - Jayfrost]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

DEWPAW

Purrks ; Well insulated
Riverclan

TW DISASSOCIATION

Dewpaw screamed. She felt as if she was out of her body, floating even. Time moved so slow for her as she was shoved down and pinned. She unsheathed her claws and raked the cats belly, trying desperately to get him off of her! She could only watch as it happened, her body on survival autopilot.

---------

FISHSCALE

Purrks ; Mindreader
Riverclan

Fishscale was seething, he grabbed at the other cat by the shoulders. Fishscale dug in his claws, he brought a paw up. Furiously, he swiped at the other cats eyes, trying to do as much damage as possible to prevent himself from being on the receiving end of all of this. The cat's tail lashed.

VINEPAW-WINDCLAN
Vinepaw let out a yowl he dug his claws into the other apprentices shoulders he grunted as he felt the other apprentice claw at his stomach he let up to gaurd himself he snarled “all you Riverclan cats are the same I’m going to make you pay for what you all did to Twistedpaw he hissed

SPIRALTAIL-Windclan
Spiraltail yelped in pain this cat was not messing around clawing at his eyes he quickly dodged but got cut on his nose he smelt blood his tail lashing she went for a attack aiming at the other warriors flank

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by Myling