Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay > Alternative Warriors Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Trouble on the Horizon...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 11:21 PM
The rivers will bring us...
Last post by occultation
Today 11:13 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 11:13 PM
RiverClan Meetings (August...
Last post by occultation
Today 11:05 PM
Marching Forward and...
Last post by occultation
Today 10:49 PM

Old May 31st, 2024, 03:04 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: feel free! i promise i have our roleplay in my to-do list, im just lazy v-v
My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: Driftingclan: The Nomadic Clan *Revamp*

placeholder

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

los gatos de chickadee & chickadee's auction birdhouse! !
^^ GO UP HERE TO THE BIRDHOUSE!!! ^^

Old May 31st, 2024, 03:25 PM
birthday girl

Bump Policy: every 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post
I’ll add her to the allegiances o/ feel free to start roleplaying in the main thread! For now we will keep her backstory vague till you get it the backstory the way you want :3c
Okay so: ♒︎

Wander was born Mist, a kit to a group of cats called the sisters.. She left, hating the way her family lived, and changed her name to Wandering. She wandered for two years, gaining experience and scars along her way, and growing large and strong. Then she met ( insert DriftingClan’s leader’s name) when DriftingClan had just been born. They became good friends, and Wandering agreed to join his clan. (Also maybe she has a crush on the leader? You decide.) and maybe deputy?

Myling, snowythehampter, AriatheFiremaiden, and Desert Rain Frog all reside here.
Old June 2nd, 2024, 04:42 PM
Fight little wolf, fight

Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

Deputy Application

Name:
Jadesight

Description:
A silver tabby tom with a cream stomach and scars all over their body, A torn off ear and a scar through their eye, Green eyes and one blind eye, the other is partly blind

Personality/Background:
Before joining DriftingClan, Jade was abandoned by his parents and left to fend on his own. When he was 12 moons, he was attacked by a dog [male] fox, giving him his scars and blinding him in his left eye and partly blind in his right. Due to that, he can hear, smell, and can feel vibrations much better than the average cat. Due to that encounter, Jade is very hesitant with other cats, and she has a harder time trusting them. When she joined DriftingClan at the age of 14 moons, she only agreed due to the protection a clan could provide. She is very responsible and mature for her young age, and likes to focus on duty. She makes sure that no cat steps out of line, and does her best to live up to regular warriors. That often involves her working overtime and going above and beyond in hopes of showing that despite her being disabled she is as good as other warriors.

Why would they be good for the job:
Despite Jade's young age, he has gone through a lot. That taught him that the world can be a cruel place. He does his best to try and train younger cats and make sure they don't go through the same, making him a bit strict. He is very responsible and respectful to all, and he also learned much in his past, such as battle, hunting, and some life lessons.

How active are you:
9.5/10, often on every day unless something comes up.

Any additional info I should know about you or your character:
Despite his young age, he likes to think he is more mature than some of the cats older than him. Even with his limited vision, he is hard to sneak up on due to the heightening of his other senses. He can still hunt, but prefers not to, as he is more skilled in combat [trained himself before the incident]

Mention me:
// @Dolomedes \\

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old June 2nd, 2024, 04:48 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
Deputy Application

Name:
Jadesight

Description:
A silver tabby tom with a cream stomach and scars all over their body, A torn off ear and a scar through their eye, Green eyes and one blind eye, the other is partly blind

Personality/Background:
Before joining DriftingClan, Jade was abandoned by his parents and left to fend on his own. When he was 12 moons, he was attacked by a dog [male] fox, giving him his scars and blinding him in his left eye and partly blind in his right. Due to that, he can hear, smell, and can feel vibrations much better than the average cat. Due to that encounter, Jade is very hesitant with other cats, and she has a harder time trusting them. When she joined DriftingClan at the age of 14 moons, she only agreed due to the protection a clan could provide. She is very responsible and mature for her young age, and likes to focus on duty. She makes sure that no cat steps out of line, and does her best to live up to regular warriors. That often involves her working overtime and going above and beyond in hopes of showing that despite her being disabled she is as good as other warriors.

Why would they be good for the job:
Despite Jade's young age, he has gone through a lot. That taught him that the world can be a cruel place. He does his best to try and train younger cats and make sure they don't go through the same, making him a bit strict. He is very responsible and respectful to all, and he also learned much in his past, such as battle, hunting, and some life lessons.

How active are you:
9.5/10, often on every day unless something comes up.

Any additional info I should know about you or your character:
Despite his young age, he likes to think he is more mature than some of the cats older than him. Even with his limited vision, he is hard to sneak up on due to the heightening of his other senses. He can still hunt, but prefers not to, as he is more skilled in combat [trained himself before the incident]

Mention me:
// @Dolomedes \\

Awesome! Accepted as a warrior-defender at first o7

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old June 2nd, 2024, 06:01 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Blah

Name: pumpkinpaw
Role: apprentice (THE SUPER DUPER STRONG DEPUTY WITH CONNECTION TO STARCLAN AND LAZZER EYES)
Description: https://magma.com/shared/OGZc-Wy2N65ZN9vAv7aCJQ
Personality: she has a kind and spunky heart ready for what ever awaits her in the future
Mention me: @Dolomedes

-Note this hasn't been announced ic so please address him as a warrior. No one should know of him being a hornet but brackenclaw and wolfhive as of now-
Old June 2nd, 2024, 06:18 PM

Status: ★annoyingly obsessed with Hamilton, and those mildly historically inaccurate little queers
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Spooky

Deputy Application
Name: Fallenwish
Description: Tall muscular tom with thick fluffy dark gray fur with white yellowish speckles resembling stars in the night sky. He has bright blue eyes
Personality: He's goofy and sweet, but responsible,tactful, bold, and obedient when he needs. Be doesn't enjoy being mean or rude, but he will if nesscary. Still very goofy though
Background: Fallen doesn't remember much of his childhood, but he joined Driftingclan in the first moon or so of it being made, and he still has stuff to learn, as does everyone else. Despite it only being 3 Moons old, he'd defend it with his life.
Why would they be good for the job: They're loyal,responsible, friendly, and trustworthy. He would protect the clan with his life. He enjoys it far better than his loner life, and would do anything to not go back.
How active are you: 9/10 online everyday unless something comes up
Any additional info I should know about you or your character: erm...nope! Honestly, I just forget stuff often, so reminders would be very helpful, but that's all!
Mention me: @Dolomedes

Old June 3rd, 2024, 03:02 AM
professional yapper

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Chatty

Medicine Cat Application

Name: Pidgeonwhistle

Description: Sleek shortfur dilute torbie in colors of blue-gray, orange, and cream, with large ears, round green eyes, and soft, rounded features

Personality: Sweet and watchful. she is very good at discerning the troubles and emotions of others, though she often has difficulty addressing them verbally and expressing her own. She's a hardworker but a bit of a daydreamer. She's highly optimistic despite everything.

Background: Quill was born into an unwanted kittypet litter whos twolegs abandoned them in an alley just a few weeks after their birth. She was the only one who survived, and she just barely. She was found by an old queen with some knowledge of basic healing, who was able to rescue her and nurse her back to health. She was raised communally by a group of relatively respectable strays in the twolegplace, and picked up an assortment of hunting, fighting, and healing skills throughout her life. Eventually however, the unofficial group was driven out by a meaner and more organized group, and Quill chose to venture into the forest, where she came across DriftingClan, whose way of life intrigued her. Since, she has put her skills and knowledge to use assisting the clan as a defender warrior.

Why would they be good for the job: Pidge is an observant cat and no stranger to tense situations. She's been around cats in the worst stages of disease and infection, so she definitely won't have any trouble stomaching things. She's got a good handle on most basic healing and a bit more advanced, and she can work hard to fill in the gaps and learn the rest.

How active are you: I'm fairly busy with life at the moment, but I will try my best! I currently only have Blackfrost in RiverClan as well as the kit I'm working on joining, so I should have plenty of time when I do get on the site.

Mention: @Dolomedes

*Would request to add as a warrior defender in the meantime :-)*

Last edited by lark.; June 3rd, 2024 at 01:48 PM.