Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay > Alternative Warriors Resources

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
How do you climb again...?...
Last post by Spooky_Dreamz
Today 09:36 AM
Dino's ToyHouse Clear-Out
by dino.
Last post by Spooky_Dreamz
Today 09:24 AM
[training] if we weren't...
Last post by seeingstars
Today 09:08 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Shade.
Today 09:02 AM
Babies wanted! :3
Last post by Streamtail
Today 09:00 AM

Old May 30th, 2024, 11:47 AM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Dreaming

Default SkyClan Deputy Applications

SkyClan Deputy Applications

So, Aspenstar is a fairly new leader who is not confident with her position, but nevertheless she needs a deputy to help support her in her role. So, I have launched applications to see who could be a good deputy for her

A couple of things to read over

Deputy is a HUGE responsibility so you must be willing to do all of the hard deputy stuff. So, here we are!

Deputies will be allowed to Edit the Allegiance Spreadsheet, so that will be a plus if you know how to use a spreadsheet

If you are chosen for deputy, You will also be handling outsider joining as well as other Clan things like Events and Meetings if needed. I am very serious about SkyClan, so I want a deputy who is also very serious about it as well.

You need to have a Warrior in SkyClan to become deputy. You can sign up here.

WHAT ASPENSTAR IS LOOKING FOR

-Trust. Aspenstar needs to trust your cat. She will be picky with who is trustworthy to be a deputy and who is not. Especially based on their view on her and how she leads

-Support. Aspenstar is not confident in herself, so she needs a deputy that can support her without being an asshole to her or the clan.

-Dependability. She needs someone she and the clan can depend on. Not a cat who spends their day lounging around in camp. She needs someone who is active and dependable.

-Peaceful. Aspenstar is a peaceful cat, but sometimes, fights must happen. Her deputy must be a cat that knows when to take action, when to fight, and when to talk.

-Unique. Aspenstar needs a cat that stands out from others. Stuff like kind,” “helpful,” “wise,” probably won't make the cut.

-Loyal. Aspenstar needs a cat that is loyal to the clan, and will put it above all others first. Even if you have friends in outside the Clan, they must learn to face them in battle, and will put the clan first.

WHAT ASPENSTAR IS NOT LOOKING FOR

-Quitters. She. Hates. Quitters. If your cat is lazy and is a quitter with most things, [Patrols, hunting, etc.] they will likely not stay deputy for long.

-Mothers. Sorry queens, but she can't have a deputy with kits, they'll likely have to stay in the nursery. and expecting cats, they'll have to step down for the kits and he wants a cat that can stay deputy, and not become a queen. With that in mind, If Aspenstar were to have kits, she would need a deputy in her place that does not have kits/is expecting kits.

-Lack of Initiative. Aspenstar shouldn't have to instruct every part of her deputy's day. If they can't come up with their own tasks then they're just another problem for Aspenstar to deal with.

-Slackers. Your cat does stuff, great! But if they slack off, she will most likely boot them from their deputy position.

Application Tips

Aspenstar [and me] aren't looking for basic stuff. If you use a form like this-

Quote:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:
Or this-

Quote:
Bean is a very nice cat who is also pretty stern and they are not a mother so I think she will be the most awesome deputy so please pick her
WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DISCARDED! Forms are boring, and I don’t have a long enough attention span to go sifting through several of them in a row anyway. Spice things up!

Additional Information
-Please only apply if you are serious about wanting your character to be deputy! I seriously do not want to end up considering your character for the role and then come to find out you were kidding. It is a waste of my time.

-Being a High Rank, especially a deputy, does come with a bit of work. Effort and time are required on your part.

-This position requires time and effort. You will be helping me manage the allegiances, do the sweeps, and keep a general eye on SkyClan while also assisting with plots and other things!

-Even if your cat doesn't exactly meet the requirements, you may still apply. Your cat might stand out to Aspenstar and me!

-Your cat must be a warrior

-Please do not quote or mention me, I will be checking this frequently!

-I don't need to say this but still-MUST BE A PART OF SKYCLAN!

Deadline
There is no current deadline
This copied and pasted from former SkyClan Dep App

Last edited by Beaan; May 31st, 2024 at 01:00 PM.
Old May 30th, 2024, 12:01 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: SkyClan Deputy Applications

Skyswirl's Deputy Application

WIP

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old May 31st, 2024, 04:01 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: SkyClan Deputy Applications

Sunshine
The Sunny She-cat With a Bold and Playful Nature, But Is Very Motherly and Loving.

She aain't no Shrimp, She'll Get it Done, though usually finding a way to add a playful twist for it to be fun for all.

She's a Down to Earth Gal but She Loves a Good Tall Tale Like any other cat. but beware, this pretty she-cat is not to be messed with. she'll break your heart and drop you down a few pegs if she feels it's nessassary to protect her clanmates.

may work more on this later

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn