Last post by Seamrog
Today 05:12 PM

Old May 23rd, 2024, 05:45 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Raggedear Relationships Finder

꧁༺ Ragged of Thunder ༻꧂

' Every Part of You is Ragged ; What Will We Call You ? '

Hello! Looking to give my boy Ragged some friends, family, and possibly even romance! If you'd like a more in-depth look at him, his bio is linked here

Ragged currently has spots available for:
҉ Mother
҉ Father
҉ Siblings
҉ Friends
҉ Significant Other (Ragged is heterosexual c: )

For S/O, preferably from another Clan, as I have plot lines I'd like to do with it, but I am open to him being with another ThClan c:

BASICS

Name: Raggedear
Gender | Pronouns: Male | he/him
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Breed: Maine Coon

APPEARANCE
click for reference

PERSONALITY TRAITS

Raggedear is very social and loves to joke around and get into mischief with the apprentices, despite being a warrior of many moons. He will do anything to keep the mood light-hearted, but understands when to be serious. He can be a bit lazy, but will always be around to help with any task when needed. However, he is very sensitive about his hunting skills, as they lack in comparison to his battle skills. His broad frame makes him a skilled fighter who can withstands many blows, but difficult for him to stalk prey effectively (ie: he's very clumsy)

I'm placing a form here that everyone is welcome to fill out- but it is not required

Name:
What Role?:
Tell Me A Bit About Your Character:
Tag Me: @leopardheart00

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Last edited by leopardheart00; June 1st, 2024 at 04:33 PM.
Old May 24th, 2024, 06:01 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Raggedear Relationships Finder

~ Rose’Kit~
Child of the Thorns
Male (he/him) // 3 Moons // ThunderClan // “Son of Risk and Recklessness”

// For his Biography page, click his name. The appearance, personality, strengths and weaknesses, and statistics sections are all identical to the ones on this finder, but otherwise, the information should be unfamiliar. \\

Role- Friend / Constant Follower

- Overall -
Rosekit, with his love for fun and risk, could be an interesting friend of Raggedear’s. They have a lot in common, so it seems, so I think it would be decently easy for them to become friends. Raggedear would recognize Rosekit’s personality and slightly excessive desire for fun, and Rosekit would see Raggedear’s combat-skills and social, mischievous personality, and they could appreciate each other/one another’s company. Rosekit, as he grows, could grow into trusting Raggedear and appreciating him like he would some sort of older brother.

Rosekit is tall and broad, about as well-built as somebody his age can be. He has long and thick fur that constantly jumps out in every direction, forcing him to slick it back down every few seconds in order to look nice. With the amount of fur and fluff he has, he looks pretty large in comparison to some of his fellow kits. His fur is chocolate brown and russet, covered in black tabby markings and a few scars from incidents in the past. His eyes are a bright amber, and almost all the time they look either mischievous or suspicious. The areas around his eyes, though barely noticeable, are a bit lighter than the rest of his brown and russet fur, more of a light brown. One of his key features is his facial scar, one that spreads all the way across one side of his jaw. It reaches deep across the bottom half of the left side of his face, exposing several teeth. Although it causes mild speech and eating problems now, once he adjusts, those with vanish completely, likely gone with little to no remains once he reaches his apprenticeship.

Here is a reference.

The only issue is that it misses the scars, the important facial one included.

Rosekit has three things that make him himself: an extreme love for fun, an obsession with risks, and a reckless nature. With his sarcasm and constant verbal blows, he may or may not have upset multiple of his clanmates already- fortunately, once he reaches his apprenticeship, he will recognize the fact that his actions genuinely hurt others’ feelings and tone it down on the rude commentary. That is, unless he was attacked first. With Rosekit, he won’t hesitate to give you the same pain you gave him, and this makes revenge a problem for him. And yet, despite having a strong desire to give others a bad taste of their own medicine, oftentimes, Rosekit struggles to return good favors, feeling embarresed from receiving them in the first place. Of course, his overconfident butt doesn’t admit this yet, but we’ll get there eventually.

Rosekit will jump past any limit just to have fun, and only regret it once he turns around and sees the destruction it caused. He mindlessly peer-pressures his peers into doing anything to be entertained, even with the trouble it may cause, and his only rules for himself are: ‘No getting in trouble with the authorities, no murder, enjoy yourself.’ Of course, this causes problems. You could verbally bully somebody as much as you’d like, but technically if you didn’t hurt them, nobody would have to know. Rosekit holds that fact too close to heart- if he realizes that he can do something, then he surely will. This causes some issues- he doesn’t realize something is bad until it’s obvious when it hurts his friends/Clanmates and family, along with himself. But ignoring this blindness, once Rosekit realizes he has hurt somebody, even if it looks subtle on the outside, he feels very shameful and really wants to make it up to you, but he worries that it’ll make him look bad. But when he finds the chance to repay you for upsetting you more than he intended to, he will swipe it and make the best of it. He ends up overwhelming himself with the whole: ‘Should I be nicer and look more vulnerable or meaner and look stronger?’ problem that he’s got himself wound up in.

Rosekit is still learning how to be respectful, but he’ll get the hang of it eventually. He’s already making sure to respect the ones who are very, very much above him when it comes to the ranks, but his problem lies with its and apprentices. He will work up sarcastic essays and rants to throw at them all at once, so much that he leaves cats feeling insecure and miserable once they leave his company. This, of course, so another thing that will get fixed once he is an apprentice. In case it wasn’t clear, a lot will change for the better when he’s a bit older.

But there are a few things that won’t change at all. Risk, fun, and recklessness. These are just engraved into his personality, and they won’t be leaving. He will be the first to jump into a battle, the leader of some bad activity, the leader of some good activity, and he will feel no shame in enjoying himself. He struggles to notice what is wrong with what he does until he faces the consequences, so he is vulnerable to blindly making mistakes and getting hurt from them afterwards. This causes him to say things to his clanmates that could be considered very rude and disrespectful, and his instinctive response to their defense is even more sarcasm. Unfortunately, that doesn’t stop completely, and it lasts him through apprenticeship. But overall, Rosekit actually cares, he just refuses to admit it sometimes and can’t keep his mouth shut. When he goes too far (this is most likely going to happen often, even once he has matured) he will usually realize, and when he does, he feels bad. These incidents teach him lessons, and he takes them to heart, trying his hardest to repay others as quietly as he can.

This is how he will act once he has matured, not right at this moment. But again, the wait shouldn’t be too long. Fortunately, he has already begun to mature!

Strengths:

Confidence- Rosekit is proud and accepting of his faults, and he views highly of himself and his abilities. He recognizes the good things about himself, tries to see the bad, and even after being faced with flaws, he is just fine. He moves on and loved himself just fine, but certainly not so much to the point of narcissism.

Cleverness- Rosekit can work up a plan or comment within seconds, even at his young age. This can even make him look a little mature for his age intelligence-wise to some cats, but sometimes he abuses his ability to think quickly and uses it against others. But overall, his cleverness does more good than bad.

Ambitious- Rosekit absolutely adores the idea of becoming the best and strongest he can. He constantly brings up his apprentice and warrior self, fantasizing over what he can and will be. He is sure that he will do great things, and he also understands that he will have to put effort into it. He is very motivated to try.

Loyal- Even though he can be disobedient, once your on Rosekit’s good side, unless you do something to get off of it, he will be loyal to the grave. He will be trustworthy even with the darkness of secrets, stand up for you in the most mild of situations, and be by your side literally whenever you need him. Once you adjust to his sarcasm and occasional rant, you can become one of the cats he would love to death.

Neutral:

Extroverted- Rosekit’s energy battery grows stronger from social interaction, and the more interactions with others he has, the happier he feels.

Fun-Obsessive- Rosekit recognizes and opportunity to have some fun and uses it as much as he possibly can. There is nothing he loves more than some good entertainment. This causes some problems.

Sarcastic- With his quick-thinking nature, Rosekit can instantly think uo some smart and sassy comments, which work in his favor if he is defending a friend. But if you want to talk to him peacefully, he may or may not turn this sarcasm into a weapon and beat you with it. Depends on his mood.

Negative:

Overly Risky- “If all of your friends jumped off a bridge because ‘why not’, would you do it to?” Yes.

Reckless- Rosekit says and does things that hurt both others and himself, and the guilt only kicks in after the shame of seeing what he’s done. This causes all kinds of issues, ranging from mild ones to extremes.

Sometimes Selfish- This will improve once he gets older, but especially now, he can’t hold his tongue- and just because it makes him look stringer and smarter, he will say whatever he feels like saying and hurt whoever he feels like hurting. He can be a bully.

(These are the statistics from the point in time AFTER Rosekit had matured! Though, once he has the right relationships, it won’t take too long for some sense to get knocked into him. Fortunately, he has already begun to mature!)

Left to right: The more dark stars, the more of the subject there is.

Emotional Stats:

Kindness- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Sociability- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Generosity- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Intelligence- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Courage- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Confidence- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Ambition- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Loyalty- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Physical Stats:

Speed- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Strength- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Swimming- ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Climbing- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Balance- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Senses- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Hunting- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Flexibility- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

From here on out, everything I say is just one great plot idea separated into a million-billion parts, so feel free to kick out and reject anything you’d like without shame.

I think this could be pretty interesting and fun to Roleplay out. Both of these cats are fun-loving and mischievous characters, and I can see Raggedear being a cat that convinced Rosekit to feel less bad about his own love and constant hunger for fun. If Rosekit happened to stumble upon Raggedear one day and recognize his fun personality, he would most likely feel an instant liking towards the warrior. The key feature about Rosekit in their dynamic is the fact that he would be trailing after Raggedear constantly, trying to find anyway to play around with or talk to the warrior.

Unfortunately, Rosekit would probably bother Raggedear about the hunting and stealth struggles. But once he realizes he is upsetting a guy he actually appreciates, he will try to make up for it by announcing his respect for Raggedear’s combat strength and skills. I can imagine Raggedear being one of the cats whose confidence Rosekit doesn’t cut into as much, as well as being Rosekit’s number one icon. Together the duo could make mischief, scavenge camp out for entertainment, and simply talk about life, despite their age gap. It would be a convenient friendship.

The date Rosekit becomes an apprentice isn’t completely clear at the moment, but I can confirm that he will not be dying off before it happens, unless some high rank suddenly decides to wipe out all of the kits, but the chances of that are low to impossible. So Rosekit will age as he gets to know Raggedear, and once he becomes an apprentice, Raggedear could become somebody that Rosekit uses for a good friend, a likely unofficial trainer, and otherwise just good company. When Rosekit is confused with something combat-repeated, guess who he comes running to? Raggedear. When Rosekit is bored? Run to Raggedear. Rosekit’s upset? Raggedear. And so on and so forth.

In other words, when Rosekit requires anything from emotional support, to something to end his boredom, to more serious matters like actual training, he will come to Raggedear for guidance.

If Raggedear were to notice Rosekit’s constant boredom, he could offer playing a ‘game.’ Naturally, with Rosekit’s stubborn personality and him being a wannabe-early-apprentice, he declines the offer. But if Raggedear decided to make this said ‘game’ something Rosekit would actually enjoy, something involving combat and Rosekit learning new battle-things, Rosekit wouldn’t interpret it as a game, and he would say yes. Of course, chances are, Raggedear would secretly be going very easy on Rosekit, but he would try to give Rosekit a bit of a challenge, because otherwise, Rosekit would stay bored and overconfident. Plus, Rosekit loves a challenge, so this would instantly increase his liking for Raggedear.

After their game, Rosekit might reluctantly admit to enjoying the ‘game’ and casually say that if Raggedear ever wants to teach him anything again, he is free to. From then on, Raggedear would enjoy the sarcastic kitten’s company, and Rosekit would be seen following him around all over the place constantly.

If you have any other first meeting ideas, I’m open for them.

That is all. Unfortunately, my brain died when I woke up this morning and I can’t think of anything else yet, so here we are- I hope this was a good amount of information, enough to cover Rosekit and everything about him. So with the application out of the way, I hope you enjoy roleplaying Raggedear, and have a nice day!

~ @leopardheart00 ~

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~
Old May 24th, 2024, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekend-Wondering View Post
~ Rose’Kit~
Child of the Thorns
Male (he/him) // 3 Moons // ThunderClan // “Son of Risk and Recklessness”

// For his Biography page, click his name. The appearance, personality, strengths and weaknesses, and statistics sections are all identical to the ones on this finder, but otherwise, the information should be unfamiliar. \\

Role- Friend / Constant Follower

- Overall -
Rosekit, with his love for fun and risk, could be an interesting friend of Raggedear’s. They have a lot in common, so it seems, so I think it would be decently easy for them to become friends. Raggedear would recognize Rosekit’s personality and slightly excessive desire for fun, and Rosekit would see Raggedear’s combat-skills and social, mischievous personality, and they could appreciate each other/one another’s company. Rosekit, as he grows, could grow into trusting Raggedear and appreciating him like he would some sort of older brother.

Rosekit is tall and broad, about as well-built as somebody his age can be. He has long and thick fur that constantly jumps out in every direction, forcing him to slick it back down every few seconds in order to look nice. With the amount of fur and fluff he has, he looks pretty large in comparison to some of his fellow kits. His fur is chocolate brown and russet, covered in black tabby markings and a few scars from incidents in the past. His eyes are a bright amber, and almost all the time they look either mischievous or suspicious. The areas around his eyes, though barely noticeable, are a bit lighter than the rest of his brown and russet fur, more of a light brown. One of his key features is his facial scar, one that spreads all the way across one side of his jaw. It reaches deep across the bottom half of the left side of his face, exposing several teeth. Although it causes mild speech and eating problems now, once he adjusts, those with vanish completely, likely gone with little to no remains once he reaches his apprenticeship.

Here is a reference.

The only issue is that it misses the scars, the important facial one included.

Rosekit has three things that make him himself: an extreme love for fun, an obsession with risks, and a reckless nature. With his sarcasm and constant verbal blows, he may or may not have upset multiple of his clanmates already- fortunately, once he reaches his apprenticeship, he will recognize the fact that his actions genuinely hurt others’ feelings and tone it down on the rude commentary. That is, unless he was attacked first. With Rosekit, he won’t hesitate to give you the same pain you gave him, and this makes revenge a problem for him. And yet, despite having a strong desire to give others a bad taste of their own medicine, oftentimes, Rosekit struggles to return good favors, feeling embarresed from receiving them in the first place. Of course, his overconfident butt doesn’t admit this yet, but we’ll get there eventually.

Rosekit will jump past any limit just to have fun, and only regret it once he turns around and sees the destruction it caused. He mindlessly peer-pressures his peers into doing anything to be entertained, even with the trouble it may cause, and his only rules for himself are: ‘No getting in trouble with the authorities, no murder, enjoy yourself.’ Of course, this causes problems. You could verbally bully somebody as much as you’d like, but technically if you didn’t hurt them, nobody would have to know. Rosekit holds that fact too close to heart- if he realizes that he can do something, then he surely will. This causes some issues- he doesn’t realize something is bad until it’s obvious when it hurts his friends/Clanmates and family, along with himself. But ignoring this blindness, once Rosekit realizes he has hurt somebody, even if it looks subtle on the outside, he feels very shameful and really wants to make it up to you, but he worries that it’ll make him look bad. But when he finds the chance to repay you for upsetting you more than he intended to, he will swipe it and make the best of it. He ends up overwhelming himself with the whole: ‘Should I be nicer and look more vulnerable or meaner and look stronger?’ problem that he’s got himself wound up in.

Rosekit is still learning how to be respectful, but he’ll get the hang of it eventually. He’s already making sure to respect the ones who are very, very much above him when it comes to the ranks, but his problem lies with its and apprentices. He will work up sarcastic essays and rants to throw at them all at once, so much that he leaves cats feeling insecure and miserable once they leave his company. This, of course, so another thing that will get fixed once he is an apprentice. In case it wasn’t clear, a lot will change for the better when he’s a bit older.

But there are a few things that won’t change at all. Risk, fun, and recklessness. These are just engraved into his personality, and they won’t be leaving. He will be the first to jump into a battle, the leader of some bad activity, the leader of some good activity, and he will feel no shame in enjoying himself. He struggles to notice what is wrong with what he does until he faces the consequences, so he is vulnerable to blindly making mistakes and getting hurt from them afterwards. This causes him to say things to his clanmates that could be considered very rude and disrespectful, and his instinctive response to their defense is even more sarcasm. Unfortunately, that doesn’t stop completely, and it lasts him through apprenticeship. But overall, Rosekit actually cares, he just refuses to admit it sometimes and can’t keep his mouth shut. When he goes too far (this is most likely going to happen often, even once he has matured) he will usually realize, and when he does, he feels bad. These incidents teach him lessons, and he takes them to heart, trying his hardest to repay others as quietly as he can.

This is how he will act once he has matured, not right at this moment. But again, the wait shouldn’t be too long. Fortunately, he has already begun to mature!

Strengths:

Confidence- Rosekit is proud and accepting of his faults, and he views highly of himself and his abilities. He recognizes the good things about himself, tries to see the bad, and even after being faced with flaws, he is just fine. He moves on and loved himself just fine, but certainly not so much to the point of narcissism.

Cleverness- Rosekit can work up a plan or comment within seconds, even at his young age. This can even make him look a little mature for his age intelligence-wise to some cats, but sometimes he abuses his ability to think quickly and uses it against others. But overall, his cleverness does more good than bad.

Ambitious- Rosekit absolutely adores the idea of becoming the best and strongest he can. He constantly brings up his apprentice and warrior self, fantasizing over what he can and will be. He is sure that he will do great things, and he also understands that he will have to put effort into it. He is very motivated to try.

Loyal- Even though he can be disobedient, once your on Rosekit’s good side, unless you do something to get off of it, he will be loyal to the grave. He will be trustworthy even with the darkness of secrets, stand up for you in the most mild of situations, and be by your side literally whenever you need him. Once you adjust to his sarcasm and occasional rant, you can become one of the cats he would love to death.

Neutral:

Extroverted- Rosekit’s energy battery grows stronger from social interaction, and the more interactions with others he has, the happier he feels.

Fun-Obsessive- Rosekit recognizes and opportunity to have some fun and uses it as much as he possibly can. There is nothing he loves more than some good entertainment. This causes some problems.

Sarcastic- With his quick-thinking nature, Rosekit can instantly think uo some smart and sassy comments, which work in his favor if he is defending a friend. But if you want to talk to him peacefully, he may or may not turn this sarcasm into a weapon and beat you with it. Depends on his mood.

Negative:

Overly Risky- “If all of your friends jumped off a bridge because ‘why not’, would you do it to?” Yes.

Reckless- Rosekit says and does things that hurt both others and himself, and the guilt only kicks in after the shame of seeing what he’s done. This causes all kinds of issues, ranging from mild ones to extremes.

Sometimes Selfish- This will improve once he gets older, but especially now, he can’t hold his tongue- and just because it makes him look stringer and smarter, he will say whatever he feels like saying and hurt whoever he feels like hurting. He can be a bully.

(These are the statistics from the point in time AFTER Rosekit had matured! Though, once he has the right relationships, it won’t take too long for some sense to get knocked into him. Fortunately, he has already begun to mature!)

Left to right: The more dark stars, the more of the subject there is.

Emotional Stats:

Kindness- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Sociability- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Generosity- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Intelligence- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Courage- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Confidence- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Ambition- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Loyalty- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Physical Stats:

Speed- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Strength- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Swimming- ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Climbing- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Balance- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Senses- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Hunting- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Flexibility- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

From here on out, everything I say is just one great plot idea separated into a million-billion parts, so feel free to kick out and reject anything you’d like without shame.

I think this could be pretty interesting and fun to Roleplay out. Both of these cats are fun-loving and mischievous characters, and I can see Raggedear being a cat that convinced Rosekit to feel less bad about his own love and constant hunger for fun. If Rosekit happened to stumble upon Raggedear one day and recognize his fun personality, he would most likely feel an instant liking towards the warrior. The key feature about Rosekit in their dynamic is the fact that he would be trailing after Raggedear constantly, trying to find anyway to play around with or talk to the warrior.

Unfortunately, Rosekit would probably bother Raggedear about the hunting and stealth struggles. But once he realizes he is upsetting a guy he actually appreciates, he will try to make up for it by announcing his respect for Raggedear’s combat strength and skills. I can imagine Raggedear being one of the cats whose confidence Rosekit doesn’t cut into as much, as well as being Rosekit’s number one icon. Together the duo could make mischief, scavenge camp out for entertainment, and simply talk about life, despite their age gap. It would be a convenient friendship.

The date Rosekit becomes an apprentice isn’t completely clear at the moment, but I can confirm that he will not be dying off before it happens, unless some high rank suddenly decides to wipe out all of the kits, but the chances of that are low to impossible. So Rosekit will age as he gets to know Raggedear, and once he becomes an apprentice, Raggedear could become somebody that Rosekit uses for a good friend, a likely unofficial trainer, and otherwise just good company. When Rosekit is confused with something combat-repeated, guess who he comes running to? Raggedear. When Rosekit is bored? Run to Raggedear. Rosekit’s upset? Raggedear. And so on and so forth.

In other words, when Rosekit requires anything from emotional support, to something to end his boredom, to more serious matters like actual training, he will come to Raggedear for guidance.

If Raggedear were to notice Rosekit’s constant boredom, he could offer playing a ‘game.’ Naturally, with Rosekit’s stubborn personality and him being a wannabe-early-apprentice, he declines the offer. But if Raggedear decided to make this said ‘game’ something Rosekit would actually enjoy, something involving combat and Rosekit learning new battle-things, Rosekit wouldn’t interpret it as a game, and he would say yes. Of course, chances are, Raggedear would secretly be going very easy on Rosekit, but he would try to give Rosekit a bit of a challenge, because otherwise, Rosekit would stay bored and overconfident. Plus, Rosekit loves a challenge, so this would instantly increase his liking for Raggedear.

After their game, Rosekit might reluctantly admit to enjoying the ‘game’ and casually say that if Raggedear ever wants to teach him anything again, he is free to. From then on, Raggedear would enjoy the sarcastic kitten’s company, and Rosekit would be seen following him around all over the place constantly.

If you have any other first meeting ideas, I’m open for them.

That is all. Unfortunately, my brain died when I woke up this morning and I can’t think of anything else yet, so here we are- I hope this was a good amount of information, enough to cover Rosekit and everything about him. So with the application out of the way, I hope you enjoy roleplaying Raggedear, and have a nice day!

~ @leopardheart00 ~

I love everything about this dynamic so much. Ragged would LOVE having a lot parading around like a mini-him that he can be mischievous and play with the stop them from getting bored. If you’re still open to it, lmk when you’d like to start an interaction with them

Last edited by leopardheart00; May 24th, 2024 at 06:33 AM.
Old May 24th, 2024, 06:35 AM
I’m in the Walls

~ @leopardheart00 ~

Thanks! Alright, this sounds great! Though, I have a question. Because the first interaction they have would be the first time they meet, are you cool with the first meeting idea given in my application? If so, we can role-okay them whenever, maybe in the next couple of days somebody can whip up a starter.

Old May 24th, 2024, 07:20 AM

@Weekend-Wondering

Yeah, your idea makes sense so I’m fine going with it. Ragged is the type make up plenty of different games for kits so it works out. Maybe we can have Rosekit stumble into him (literally) looking for something to do or someone to play with and go from there? And with Ragged being so into combat himself, I’m sure he would love nothing more than having him play a combat sort of game or teach a bit

Last edited by leopardheart00; May 24th, 2024 at 07:21 AM.
Old May 24th, 2024, 07:22 AM
I’m in the Walls

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardheart00 View Post
@Weekend-Wondering

Yeah, your idea makes sense so I’m fine going with it. Ragged is the type make up plenty of different games for kits so it works out. Maybe we can have Rosekit stumble into him (literally) looking for something to do or someone to play with and go from there?
Sounds good! That idea would work. It might make sense for you to create the starter sometime, so Rosekit can hurry on over and run into him, but his is very optional! I’m perfectly fine to do whatever.

Old May 24th, 2024, 07:29 AM

@Weekend-Wondering

I’ll have one out later today! c:

Old May 27th, 2024, 02:04 PM

bumping !

Old June 1st, 2024, 04:01 PM

Bump !

Old June 1st, 2024, 04:10 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!

Bean
None
Loner
Lover
Bean Is A Loner Who Guards A Barn, Hes Kind But I Wouldnt Get On His Badside, Hes Still A Loner! He Currently Lives In A Barn, Not To Far From ThunderClan. He Often Hunts And Gatgers Herbs There! Hes A Slim, Yet Strong Tom, With A Few Burns Covering His Body From A Barnfire, Witch He Lost His Adopted Fother In. He Knows Of The Clans, And Might Look Into Joining One Soon, Maybe Not.
@leopardheart00
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
StarWalker Is SunClans Current Deputy. If You Need Him, Mention Me!