Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:35 AM
the bird family [hawkbrave...
by taillow
Last post by glitch
Today 10:18 AM

Old May 23rd, 2024, 10:57 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post
Tw: this post contains blood and death, proceed with caution

Sunsneeze had found herself out on the territory today, wide teal eyes taking in the cloudy sky with growing unease. Coming to the border was probably a horrid idea, but she just needed some time away and why not go to the most unvisited area of the territory?

She was reminded why very quickly.

A peaceful walk exploded into a yelp of surprise as claws hooked into her pelt, slamming the bright flame point to the ground. Cursing, Sunsneeze looked up at her attacker, confusion giving way to fury. A mangy, sickly looking russet cat towered over her, a strange emptiness in her eyes. Claws raked at Sunsneeze’s throat, grazing skin and tearing fur off. Eyes lightening as her body went into a mix of fight and flight mode, she bunched her muscles and threw the cat off, the Abyssinian’s filthy, bony frame crumpling to the ground.

”What the hell is your problem?” Sunsneeze choked out, pulling herself to her paws. The red cat rose to their paws, yellow eyes blazing with furious, deadly rage.

”ThunderClan is my problem. Every single goddamn cat on this earth is my problem. How dare you all exist while my life, my family, my MIND deteriorates?” Sunsneeze’s eyes narrowed, and the Siamese took a small, steadying step back, throat stinging but all things considered, she was lucky. Before she could get a word in, the cat continued, with the type of furious, deadly rage that Sunsneeze had only ever heard of in stories. ”I might not be able to put everyone who deserves it through what I did. But I can tear this Clan to pieces. I’ll make you all suffer with the kind of physical pain I’m always in mentally. Starting with you, and eventually I’ll get to everyone who ever even THOUGHT a poor thing about me.”

Sun’s brow furrowed at the… rather untidy, confusing monologue, but before she could try to reason, try to at least get a name, the cat lunged for her again, claws flying messily, clearly in a delusionally audacious state, and the warrior saw her chance. Long talon-like claws sank in her flesh and she let out a soft hiss, but she swiftly grabbed the Abyssinian’s neck and brought her down with her.

It wasn’t graceful, but the deeper the claws pierced her shoulder and chest, the deeper her fangs penetrated the unhinged cat’s neck, and suddenly, with a loud screech that was comparable to the scream of an eagle, the creature went limp on top of her, the warm maple-colored body collapsing as the air left the feline’s lungs, floundering limbs coming to a final rest with the frontal claws still imbedded in Sunsneeze, which the warrior quickly pushed away with a soft huff of pain.

Further investigation led to the discovery that the wounds the cat left on her weren’t super life-threatening, but Sunsneeze pulled herself to a standing position, staring down at the lifeless body, the sickening taste of blood flooding her senses, bringing the rather weak stomached damsel to a wobbling, unsteady state, but she forced her bile down.

Shock was apparent on her face, and Sunsneeze couldn’t move, couldn’t speak. That was so… so fast. So unexpected. What the hell? She hadn’t wanted to kill someone. She hadn’t wanted to get hurt. That wasn’t fair. ”You made me. You made me do that. How dare you.” She whispered out hoarsely, heart pounding heavily. ”I… What the hell?” It was times like this she missed her mother. But her mother wasn’t here. It was just her.

Her and the corpse.

Stepping away from the limp body of Aspenstrike, she was so shocked and overwhelmed that she didn’t even notice anyone approaching.

[ @Starfall @Seamrog - hi pls dont judge me i haven’t posted with her before and i have no personality i swear these posts won’t always suck ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamrog View Post
Snakefang had a lot on her mind recently, her father hadn’t showed up at Smallpines like expected, and naturally she began to worry about him. It wasn’t like Reedclaw not to show up when he said he would, and Snakefang worried that something bad had happened, so she went out into the territory to clear her head, a nice relaxing walk to take her mind off of it. Or at least that’s what she was expecting. Relaxing was the last word to describe this situation.

As Snakefang walked through the forest, taking in the different smells and sights, the sound of birds in the trees, she suddenly heard yowling. Well that was certainly odd? As she walked forward, she noticed two cats brawling, one of them was a clanmate, the other? Well she didn’t really know her. But Snakefang liked a good fight, she liked to fight and liked to watch fights, if this was some loner or rogue, a ThunderClan warrior would be more than capable of seeing them off, so Snakefang could just watch this go down without having to interfere. However she noticed that Sunsneeze’s throat was bleeding, maybe this wouldn’t be so easy? Maybe she should intervene. But then Sunsneeze bit into this cat’s neck, who after an almighty screech went silent. What had she just walked in on?

Snakefang approached Sunsneeze and this dead cat slowly and quietly, not her usual loud stomp which could scare the birds off the trees. Sunsneeze looked completely stunned, it was obvious she hadn’t intended to murder another cat. Still, Snakefang wanted to know just what was going on, why this had even happened.

"What in StarClan's name happened here?! She yowled, taking a few steps closer, wanting to see the dead cat up close for herself. Nope, she had no idea who this cat was.

@poppy @Starfall (Haven’t had many posts with Snakefang either so this might not be the best XD)

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH

Perhaps he would simply stop taking walks by himself. Strolling right into what seemed to be a two on one murder scene. Taking a sharp inhale through the nose the tom made his way towards the pair. "Who did you kill, n what for?" he asked staring at the pair of them.

That was, until he was within eyeshot of the body. Almost immediately recognition overcame him as he gazed down at the lifeless corpse of a failure of a former leader. Aspenstar. Not looking up from the body, the deputy asked "What happened." in a sharp question, tail twitching as he slowly inched closer. Doing his best to process what exactly to do. Whether or not he wanted to toss her body over to the WindClan border and let her rot, or to let the crow's pick at her decaying body. Her soul has no rest in their graveyard, he'll make damn sure of that.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 24th, 2024, 03:59 PM
He who dares, wins!

Status: I’m visiting Canada right now so I’ll be a lot less active!
Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Dreamspirit
Dilute leopard spotted and calico she-cat with unusual pale eyes and a short curly tail.
She/They | 13 Moons | Gentle, Mother-like, Kind
Purrks:
Monkey's Paw

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Dreamspirit shrugged, carefully inspecting the herb.

"Looks like it, we could always come back if we're wrong, no?"

Dreamspirit had never been very experienced with herbs, and now that she was sent on a patrol to find them just by description, it was harder than she realised.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
Snakefang continued looking at the herb for a few moments, before turning away from it. "Aye, right enough." She said, lifting some of what she believed to be boneset before padding over to where she’d spotted catmint, unlike the boneset, she knew for a fact this was catmint, and so lifted some of it.

My characters

Duskleaf, Snakefang, Sunburst, Uranium
Old May 25th, 2024, 03:00 AM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardheart00 View Post

(No problem! Honestly works better)

RAGGEDEAR | 28 MOONS | HE/HIM
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips

The tom's ears perked up as his former mentor agreed, and he had to stop himself from bouncing like a kit and her...warm...reception. Warm to him, as it wasn't immediately hostile.

Raggedear's excited was short-lived, however, as the single question left Hawkcatcher's mouth after a stretch of silence between them. He sighed, tail drooping in shame. "I, uh..." he began awkwardly. Raggedear straightened his shoulders, turning his head to face Hawkcatcher as they walked. "I was captured by Twolegs. I left to go see an old friend who had left the Clan. I was worried about her, but I should have been worried about my Clan." He admitted, not trying to hide his shame, but take accountability for his actions. "I did what I had to do to escape, to get back here," He continued, grimacing. "But Bumblestar is right to question my loyalty." He looked up at the sky briefly, eyes flashing with sadness momentarily. "But I'm going to prove I never stopped being a loyal ThunderClan warrior!" He stretched down, eyes closing and he felt his muscles stretch under his pelt. "I mean, how could I not be? You'd be first to claw my ears off after being my mentor!" Raggedear exclaimed, a twinkle of mischief in his eyes.

Hawkcatcher

Amber eyes scanned the forest, tattered ears pricked for any sighs of prey nearby, but still, her attention shifted over to her former apprentice. captured by twolegs, an acceptable reason to have been absent, but... She listened to what he had to say before opening her mawn. "I wouldn't consider going to check-" Ah, jokes. The seasoned warrior let out a sigh, feeling the mischievous spark in Raggedears gaze without having to turn her head to look at him. "For the love of the stars, Ragged, I'm not going to claw your ears off. Like I was about to say, I wouldn't consider simply checking on a former clanmember to be an act of disloyalty." She paused, not liking the fact that there was a 'but' to that sentence. "But yes, you shouldn't have risked Thunderclan losing a warrior."

Silence once more since Hawkcatcher had nothing more to add at the moment, and her focus was taken by a new scent in the air. She slowed down, tasting the air, before picking up the pace again and lightly trotting after the scent trail. She could tell that it was a vole, and it wasn't far away, and when coming a bit closer she dropped into a lower stance and crept the last bit. Then the hunting tactic she was most used to: rushing forward and outpacing her prey, killing it cleanly before returning to Raggedear.

"So I assume this hunting patrol is because of that."

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop ←‡⁕※

Do you have a cat in the Atari? Dm me for... a thing... more details then

_______________ Tracker _______________
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

My purrks

Old May 25th, 2024, 08:51 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 28 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣

꧁꧂

Raggedear blinked gratefully at his former mentor as she spoke, not chastising him for his good-intentioned, albeit reckless, behavior. "You're right. I won't ever put ThunderClan in that position again." He promised, giving his chest fur a few relieved licks. He would have grimly understood if Bumblestar never forgave him, but Hawkcatcher? He'd be devastated. He knew that he was never the best apprentice she ever had, but he did try. "Yes, it is." He confirmed, flicking his tail. The large warrior nodded approvingly as she brought back a plump looking vole.

'Man, I love vole.' He thought to himself, trying to stop his mouth from watering. No way he would be allowed to eat that, considering the premise of him even being out here. Shaking his head as if to clear his thoughts, he opened his jaws to scent the air. A musky tang made it's way to him, and his eyes lit up. 'Rabbit! It must have strayed from the moor!' Immediately dropping into a hunting crouch, Raggedear slithered his way towards the smell, pleased to find it growing stronger. His had to stop his tail from twitching nervously so it didn't disturb the leaves on the ground as he crept forward. He had never really been a good hunter, much to his chagrin, but he couldn't fall now- not in front of Hawkcatcher! He pressed on, until he finally saw a fluffy brown tail nibbling on something at the base of a tree, completely unaware of his presence. Finally, once he was in pouncing distance, he lept forward, claws outstretched and collided with the rabbit as it squealed in terror. Swiftly, he delivered a killing bite to the back of it's neck, picking it up and trotting over proudly to Hawkcatcher to show his catch as if she were still his mentor. "I've been practicing- did you see?" His tail quivered with excitement.

[ @Luminous ]

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
Old May 25th, 2024, 03:20 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

The trek out of camp was short. With their focus today being climbing, Wolfhive didn't see the need to go far. "Have either of you been climbing yet?" A simple prompt as he stopped beneath the boughs of an oak, glancing back at them.

Given the circumstances he didn't expect much - he hadn't been expecting to have to exile cats today, but here they were. Hopefully this system would make mentors recognize how serious he was about apprentice training.

[ @Highsnow of Matterhorn @Ragwort ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 25th, 2024, 07:31 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

"Remember: we're looking for Sunpaw. It's been a while since we've seen her around camp 'n if we can.. I'd like to bring her back home." He wasn't sure why Skunkstrike hadn't noticed her apprentice missing, but that didn't matter in the moment.

Her scent around camp was faint, nearly indetectable even as they followed the thin trail through the forest. But thankfully, as they got further away from camp and the usual paths, Wolfhive noticed it began to grow stronger. Not... quite fresh, but not too stale, either.

[ @Spider-in-the-corner @Eden || for reference i figured the predator could be a pine marten! maybe sunpaw got too close to its nest, so it's just defending the kiddos//mad falling and wolf are stumbling across it too ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 25th, 2024, 07:37 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

@Eden @BEAR.

Fallingpaw nodded his head "I think I remember them." he said smelling the air smelling who he guessed was sunpaw but also another sent he did not know he kept alert waiting to see what they would stumble apon or who
Old May 25th, 2024, 10:39 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

Heavy, ragged breath echoed in her ears. Darkness closed in around the tabby, threatening to overwhelm her. She could feel the soil's crushing presence around her, quaking and ready to snuff out her life. No, no. She wouldn't let it. As she stayed still and her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she found a stark lack of life. Violetfreckle's heart leaped. Where were they? She pricked her ears, and maybe it was her mind playing tricks on her, but there were voices. She couldn't tell whose, but it was a start. And so, heart still pounding deafeningly in her ears, Violetfreckle crawled forward through the tunnel.

More voices, and they were definitely getting louder. She opened her mouth to call out, but only managed to inhale a cloud of dust and some falling soil, leaving her coughing and wheezing for a good while. She had to pause while trying to help herself stop coughing. That was when the voices began to fade, and Violetfreckle began to panic. As soon as she was even remotely able, she started moving again, looking for something, anything, ears angled forward to catch any sound that headed her way. No, no. That was definitely her voice. She dared not call out again, but then she saw it. Light.

Yes, yes yes yes. There it was, She could see a face silhouetted against it, peeking in, and a body. With a small cough, she made her way as quickly as she could, completely missing the badger skull. "Bumblestar! Wolfhive!" The words were wheezy but she didn't care. And she didn't care if it was Bumblestar or Wolfhive still in that tunnel, she would headbutt the shoulder of whoever it was. "StarClan above, you're both alive." Desperation was evident at the fringes of her voice and she squeezed her eyes shut to keep tears from rolling down her face. Which, unfortunately, didn't work. "I thought you, you both, that I wouldn't be able... Stars, that I'd have to watch as you...?"

A deep breath, and she was calmer. More focused. Ready. "Starsdamnit, whichever one of you this is, get your furry ass out already so I can see you two." A small part of her still needed to see them both, not just outlined by a faint sunlight but aboveground and alive and well. She needed to make sure they were okay. That her-- that her family was okay. StarClan above.

// @BEAR. @dino. \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 26th, 2024, 02:16 AM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardheart00 View Post
◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 28 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣

꧁꧂

Raggedear blinked gratefully at his former mentor as she spoke, not chastising him for his good-intentioned, albeit reckless, behavior. "You're right. I won't ever put ThunderClan in that position again." He promised, giving his chest fur a few relieved licks. He would have grimly understood if Bumblestar never forgave him, but Hawkcatcher? He'd be devastated. He knew that he was never the best apprentice she ever had, but he did try. "Yes, it is." He confirmed, flicking his tail. The large warrior nodded approvingly as she brought back a plump looking vole.

'Man, I love vole.' He thought to himself, trying to stop his mouth from watering. No way he would be allowed to eat that, considering the premise of him even being out here. Shaking his head as if to clear his thoughts, he opened his jaws to scent the air. A musky tang made it's way to him, and his eyes lit up. 'Rabbit! It must have strayed from the moor!' Immediately dropping into a hunting crouch, Raggedear slithered his way towards the smell, pleased to find it growing stronger. His had to stop his tail from twitching nervously so it didn't disturb the leaves on the ground as he crept forward. He had never really been a good hunter, much to his chagrin, but he couldn't fall now- not in front of Hawkcatcher! He pressed on, until he finally saw a fluffy brown tail nibbling on something at the base of a tree, completely unaware of his presence. Finally, once he was in pouncing distance, he lept forward, claws outstretched and collided with the rabbit as it squealed in terror. Swiftly, he delivered a killing bite to the back of it's neck, picking it up and trotting over proudly to Hawkcatcher to show his catch as if she were still his mentor. "I've been practicing- did you see?" His tail quivered with excitement.

[ @Luminous ]

Hawkcatcher

Raggedear's brief look at the vole didn't go unnoticed by the older warrior. She almost hoped that the freshkill-pile would be fully stocked when the headed back so she could just... offer it to him. Or maybe just tell him to take it. But back to hunting. She buried the vole in a good place before trotting about her former apprentice, eventually picking up on the same scent of rabbit. Hm, rabbit. They were really quick on their paws, especially when turning, and harder for someone like Hawkcatcher who was a bit too large to stalk their way to a catch and usually needed to just sprint the last part.

She allowed Raggedear to pull ahead, deciding to instead take another route to be able to cut off the rabbit if it were to try and make a run for it. Turns out... that wasn't needed, and Hawkcatcher tilted her head a bit as she watched him make a clean kill and return with his catch. "I did." His hunting skills had always been what she had had to work the hardest with, but that had been a good catch.

A vole and a rabbit was decent for a hunt, but if this was something that Raggedear had been ordered to do by the leader -maybe partially to prove their loyalty- Hawkcatcher wanted to make sure it went not only well, but excellently, so if hunting more would help her former apprentice's standing within the clan, she was happy to continue.

She allowed Raggedear time to bury the rabbit before continuing. This time it was a subtle rusting sound that alerted Hawkcatcher of the presence of prey, and when approaching she could also begin to make out the scent - blackbird. She often noticed the foraging for food among the dry leaves on the ground and had recognized the rhythm of the rustling sound as the blackbird switched between looking around and poking around the leaves.

She crept closer, pressing herself so low that she wasn't able to see her target, but utilizing the sound it made while moving about to mask her own movements as well as as a tell for when the bird was looking around when it was not. Soon she came close enough that a leap would reach it. But as the large warrior pounced out from the undergrowth, landing with a paw pressing down the blackbird, she saw that it had not been alone. Under her paw, the dark-coloured male bird was firmly pressed, but his brown-feathered mate who had also been there, now let out a screech of alarm and began flapping her wings to flee in the other direction.
"ragged! take it!"

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop ←‡⁕※

Do you have a cat in the Atari? Dm me for... a thing... more details then

_______________ Tracker _______________
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

My purrks

Old May 26th, 2024, 04:40 PM

Bump Policy: please don't bump ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Leafcry walked around.

(Closed activity post)