Today 10:37 PM
Across The River
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 09:59 PM

Old May 22nd, 2024, 02:26 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Smallpines

a big frown was etched on Mistyshard's maw as the scent of Thunderrats drew nearer. She ruffled her nose slightly, hoping to not come across any trouble today. One amber hue was settled on a bit of movement - was that blood she smelled? With a concerned gaze, she moved closer and caught sight of Rainpaw. Horribly mangled. The medicine cat looked up only to see Bumblestar sitting there, not even seeming fazed by what was going on.
"what the hell happened to Rainpaw?? Was that you??" she asked roughly, scooping up Rainpaw and briefly eyeing the apprentice's injuries before turning back to the ThunderClan leader.

( @dino. @Bean )

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old May 22nd, 2024, 02:57 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

This cat again - the same one who had brought back Bumblekit. Bumblestar eyed her up and down, stepping back to allow her space to get across the river and take Rainpaw back over.

"He crossed the border, went deep into ThunderClan territory, 'n attacked me after I found him 'n gave him three chances to get his ass back to his own side of the river." Her tone was clipped. "He's lucky a smack to the head and a couple of scratches are all I gave him. I usually kill trespassers."

[ @starry @Bean ]

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old May 23rd, 2024, 01:46 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Great. So it were Rainpaw's reckless actions that were at fault of this. Mistyshard didn't fully trust or believe the leader, but in this scenario, she didn't see much reason for Bumblestar to lie. So why make a drama out of it if they could resolve this easily? The silver tabby gave the ThunderClanner a curt nod, retrieving Rainpaw and keeping the young tom close.
"alright. Thank you for not killing him, I suppose. Farewell." With a dip of her head, she dashed back to camp as quick as she could with the weight of another cat. This needed to be reported to Fadingsun.

( @dino. @Bean )

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old May 24th, 2024, 08:56 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 28 moons
...Well, well, well. Another thunder-rat happened to show up. Dusklion's sharp blue gaze snapped over to him, and immediately there would've been suspicions had it not been for his clean pelt (not washed like he'd just dipped in the stream to wash any blood off) and non-ruffled fur. Still though, this situation stunk of a border crosser and a thunder-rat having been the end for Reedclaw.

The deputy had to stifle a snort as Wrenpaw ripped into the squirrels across the border, eyes alight with brief amusement. As long as the apprentice wasn't flinging herself across the border, Dusklion didn't see the need to tell her to quiet down. "...Take your condolences 'n shove 'em," Dusklion snorted with a roll of her eyes; as if any cat in ThunderClan cared about a dead RiverClanner.

Eyes flickering back to Wolfhive, they gleamed briefly with interest. "Hope you're aware that one cats actions don't reflect on the entire Clan - otherwise I'd be across that border right now too... buuuut then again you lot do like to blame the whole barrel, don't you?" Her tone was nonchalant as she shrugged. From the mess and the bloody spots on the ThunderClan side of the border, Dusklion figured this specific thunder-rat was telling the truth. His Clanmate was still a bit suspicious. "...In any case, thanks for takin' out the crow-food - one less traitor for me to use as badger bait."

His last comment earned another snort as Dusklion flicked her tail towards the apprentice(s) with her. "Come on, Wrenpaw. No need to feed into the superiority complex. We'll bring Reedclaw back to camp 'n come back to mark the border." It didn't make sense to continue marking with a dead cat on her back. Plus, he was heavy. Half-smirk on her face the deputy turned and signaled for the spit-fire to follow her back through RiverClan territory.

[ Wrenpaw - @Neptune. ] [ Wolfhive - @BEAR. ] [ Thistletoe - @Goopysharkboi ]
[ Talonpaw - @Ian - just incase you wanted him to catch up/be here; just wanted to post since it's due today! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; May 24th, 2024 at 08:57 AM.
Old May 24th, 2024, 08:08 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Wrenpaw
~<>~
71/100
10 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

Wrenpaw narrows her eyes as the ThunderClan rats talk. The evidence that's on the ground, the blood and the death wound on Reedclaw himself, does indicate that he'd trespassed. That still doesn't mean Wren has to be tolerable towards ThunderClan.

"Yeah, whatever," she mutters in response to her deputy. So much for battle training. So much for a productive trip. Still, as they walk back, she eyes the dead warrior with contempt. "You sure we have to bring him back?" She asks. "Why would anyone care for a border crosser?" Perhaps her words are callous - this warrior might have friends and family - but she really couldn't bring herself to care all that much. He'd done something against the rules, and while maybe he didn't deserve to have his life taken for it, she still didn't want someone careless enough to cross borders within RiverClan's camp, even if they were dead.

[ @taillow - dusk // @BEAR. - wolf // @Goopysharkboi - thistle // @Ian - talon ]
Old May 25th, 2024, 06:15 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Disorientation made most things hard. Something touching him stirred him from the uneasy darkness, something grabbing him and pulling. He couldn't... couldn't quite make it out, couldn't..

Being dumped on the ground brought him back. Wolfhive sputtered and coughed, expelling some of the water he inadvertently consumed during his impromptu swim lesson and ass-kicking. Though most of his wounds were smaller gashes, he had a notable laceration that ran along his lower side - where the otter's claws had tore down it in the water.

It took him a second to register the face of his mama. The others were blurred into the background, in the moment insignificant (sorry red he loves u too) as he reached to press his muzzle into hers. "hi." it was shaky, he was tired. but his mom was here, so everything was okay.

In the background, the stupid otter was still chittering, laughing, splashing around. The cats must've looked so dumb to it.

[ @dino. @taillow ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 27th, 2024, 12:17 PM
as long as i breathe

REDHAWK
she/they | thunderclan hornet | 33 moons
To say that the hornet was surprised to see a RiverClan cat fling themselves into the river without any hesitation towards Wolfhive was an understatement. A small part of her worried for a moment that whoever this was would finish off the job and kill her fellow hornet, but it was quickly doused as she watched them grab his scruff and swim him to shore. Redhawk ran alongside them until she was able to reach down and pull the soaked and injured tom up. Immediately she began to wrap around him, licking his fur the wrong way to warm him up. The question posed to her was ignored in favor of checking on the hornet. "Wolfhive? Wolfhive c-c-come on, you're o-okay. Y-You're ssssss-safe now. W-Wake up."

Immediately relief flooded her when she caught scent of Bumblestar, a moment later watching as her leader crashed through the undergrowth and arrived at Wolf's other side. Eventually the young hornet came to, and Redhawk let out a breath of relief as she fell back onto her haunches. "I-I-I'm sss-so sss-sorry B-Bumblesss-star. O-One moment he w-was up here, a-a-an the next t-t-that sss-stupid creature h-had d-dragged him u-under." Between the fright and the fear and the worry her stutter was made worse as Redhawk got to her shaky paws, tears starting to fall from a mixture of relief and concern.

"...He w-would've d-d-drowned, if n-not f-f-for..." While her eyes traveled to their RiverClan "visitor" Redhawk realized now that if whoever this was hadn't showed up, Wolfhive would've... the hornet swallowed thickly as guilt crashed down around her, shrinking back against the ground.

DUSKLION
...Well, okay. Rude. Swallowing down the urge to reply with some snappy comment about being ignored when she had literally just finished saving one of those thunder-rats lives, Dusklion kept silent as she watched the scene around her. It was then she recognized the cat from the battle, and the close relationship this cat she'd saved seemed to have with Bumblestar. Hmm...

The pathetic whining of the other cat who hadn't bothered to help much outside of pulling this 'Wolf' out of the water made Dusklion want to flatten her ears. She looked up to meet the cats gaze, only then noticing the twisted paw (ouch!). "...Figure one less thing for you lot to blame us for if I saved him from drownin'..." came the witty retort, only minus all of the wit and spoken rather flatly. Dusklion glanced up stream at the chittering otter that was now starting to slowly move away. "Otters are nasty creatures - don't really wanna face 'em without at least a group of two." The deputy glanced at the rather severe wound on his flank, wincing a bit.

"Here." Ripping up some moss from nearby from a patch that hadn't been soaked by the upheaval of water, Dusklion carefully approached the group and dropped the moss, eyes and ears alert incase either of the rats decided to attack her. "...Moss'll help soak up any bleedin'. Then you can get 'im back to camp."

[ Bumblestar - @dino. ] [ Wolfhive - @BEAR. ]

Old May 27th, 2024, 04:21 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

( dino- Fading and Dusk are here to try to meet with Bumble, so tagging you here! )

With the news of the WindClan-ShadowClan alliance shared, Fadingsun had an idea. It was probably a reach, but this could potentially swing things in RiverClan's favor. He knew he'd have to make a convincing argument, and offer something substantial in return (in addition to the information he had, but he wanted to try).

With Dusklion at his side, he sat quietly by the border and waited for someone from ThunderClan to show up.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old May 27th, 2024, 04:26 PM
as long as i breathe

DUSKLION
Hope. It flared in her chest like a freed bird as Dusklion flanked her brother. Smallpines eventually came into view and it only grew. Yeah, it was probably a stretch, and yeah, the answer would be no. But with her and her brother at the healm of things now, they had to at least try. If they didn't... well...

The last time she had been here was when she had saved that cat that was obviously close to Bumblestar from drowning. Would it be wise to use that here? Dusklion mulled that over as she took a seat next to her brother. "Should we tell Bumblestar that ShadowClan planned to invade them 'n crush their herb stock, too? Not sure if the two ThunderClanners might've gotten to that already." She figured at the very least one of the two would've heard and told Bumblestar right away, but Dusk didn't know for sure.

[ Fadingsun - @occultation ] [ Bumblestar - @dino. ]

Old May 27th, 2024, 04:49 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Smallpines seemed way too busy for Bumblestar's taste lately. Every time she was over here, there was something different to be handled, and she was not particularly pleased to see RiverClan's new clowns sitting at the border as she made the leap from one branch to another. Fantastic.

With a sneer, she started to drop from branch to branch until she could safely land on her side of the riverbank without breaking something and fix the leader and deputy with a scowl. "The hell do you two want?"

[ @occultation @taillow ]

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training