im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: Cattail Pond

Springburst
She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 2](active), Lyrebird's Lullaby(active), Shadow fiend
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Springburst gave the others in her group side looks as she returned to gauging the ugly beast. The supposed leader of their group had given no game plan so she guessed it was a free-for-all. She could work with that even though it was probably better to have a plan but she couldn't have it her way. She took note of each position the others before took to attack the badger, minus one of course. She had no idea where Irisfrost disappeared too but that didn't matter at this moment since the beast was her main concern. Springburst ran forward, going for the front of the badger, the thing would get confused with someone going for the front and back.

[ Rolled a 67! ]

Jagged sharp claws extended out as she aimed to try and dig them into the badger's eyes. Hopefully, she could leave this thing struggling to land hits on them if they couldn't see properly. If her attack succeeded she would then try to hang onto them, maybe turn their attention to her.

@silver. [ you're back up! ]
header art by night/nyx
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old May 22nd, 2024, 10:08 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Question Re: Cattail Pond

Ragwort sniffed the area with interest... it smelt unusual to the tom who'd never smelt or even heard of clans before.

{open}

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old May 23rd, 2024, 05:52 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

[Deerspark]
He, Him\Warrior\23 moons\Riverclan
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Blood roared in his ears as he charged through Cattail Pond. It was sad knowing that they wouldn't keep the land that was rightfully theirs, but if they had to keep the badgers too then he completely understood. Those good for nothing invaders weren't worth the trouble anyways.

When pale green eyes caught the flash of a white pelt Deerspark immediately sprung at it, his claws unsheathed as he attempted to rake the ears of the horrid smelling creature. He twisted himself, hoping to use his hind legs to claw at their flank as well. No way was this thing making it out alive.

[Deerspark rolled an 82!]

Next up!
@Dolomedes // Seabreeze

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 24th, 2024, 12:30 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

[ NEXT BADGER POST COMING TOMORROW I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR THE SMALL DELAY! THIS WILL KICK OFF ROUND TWO! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old May 24th, 2024, 05:02 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Irisfrost

There were five of them against this badger. The others took little time to attack it, but Irisfrost hesitated, eyes narrowed as she took note of the others' positions, before darting forwards to try to rake her claws across its flank. Eveningthaw seemed to be going for the other one; hopefully their combined efforts would be enough to overwhelm the badger. Best to bring it down quickly before one of them got seriously hurt.

[Irisfrost rolled a 97]

(Sorry about the bad post and missing a turn; please tell me if I did this wrong)
Old May 26th, 2024, 11:42 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

COMBINED GROUP 1 ROLL: 31 attack
LARGE BADGER 1 ROLL: 14 defense, 68 attack

The first large badger had been sniffing around, its head only whipping around at the sound of hissing and spitting coming towards it. Beady eyes locked onto Seabreeze as it blinked, seemingly sizing up the cat before it. It started to slink forward with a low growl when mud flung towards it stopped it in its tracks. Distracted by this, Pebblesplash's hit was able to land and injure part of its eye. The badger growled again, this time whipping around towards the she-cat.

But its attention was stolen by a flurry of fur rushing towards one of its front legs. Rearing its front paw back it slammed it into Duskleaf and pinned him against the ground. Jaws parted the badger let out a loud roar directly into the toms face, readying itself for a vicious bite. Just as its fangs were about to rip into flesh, pain from its ears had it jerking its head back and loosening his grip on the tom just long enough for him to slip to freedom.

Rounding on the cat now attached to his face and dragging his hind claws across his flank, the badger tried and failed to get Deerspark off of him. This enraged the badger and he thrashed about more feverishly, effectively flinging off the cats that were still on or near him. With a roar the large badger reared up on its hind legs, glaring at the cats around it.

LARGE BADGER 1 has taken 35 damage, leaving its HP at 115/150!

The attack from LARGE BADGER 1 has dealt 34 damage against GROUP 1, leaving their HP at 66/100!

Seabreeze [ @Dolomedes ] - first up to post for Group 1!
Pebblesplash [ @Dakotaa ]
Duskleaf [ @Seamrog ]
Deerspark [ @Marigoldwhisper ]
- - - - - - - -
COMBINED GROUP 2 ROLL: 72 attack
LARGE BADGER 2 ROLL: 19 defense, 33 for attack

There isn't enough time for the first large badger to turn around before fangs from Venomblight sinking into its hind leg had it roaring in pain. It twisted around and kicked its hind leg out, working on shaking the warrior off but unable to as Antlerbranch landed on its back. Forgoing the assault on its hind leg the badger started to thrash around, unable to get to the irritation its back as its head swung around one way, then the other.

Twisting its head back around had him coming face-to-face with the claws of Eveningthaw. The beast let out a roar as blood oozed into its eye, rendering it half-blind. A ferocious kick shook the earlier Venomblight off if she was still on its hind leg as the badger lunged forward, just barely missing catching the cat who'd blinded it. What had the badger twisting back was claws from Irisfrost fastening themselves deeply into its side. With one eye already down though, the moment it felt claws latch onto its other eye the badger's yowls of frustration turned into pitiful whimpers. Its vision was blurry at best, fully blind at worst, and it swung its paws around in a mad flurry. Fangs snapped out near Springburst, just barely missing the cat. A vicious shake of its face had the warrior flying off - at the expense of deep wounds now in its face!

LARGE BADGER 1 has taken 56 damage, leaving its HP at 94/150! - It is now also blind!

The attack from LARGE BADGER 1 has dealt 26 damage against GROUP 1, leaving their HP at 74/100!

Venomblight [ @silver. ] - first up to post for Group 2!
Antlerbranch [ @Bean ]
Eveningthaw [ @redshiftreign ]
Irisfrost [ @kittycatburmise ]
Springburst [ @Eden ]
- - - - - - - -

COMBINED GROUP 3 ROLL: 88 attack
MEGA BADGER ROLL: 40 defense, 77 attack

Turning its head swiftly to the side, the mega badger lets out a roar that is quickly silenced as claws sliced down the front of its face. It lunged forward in an attempt to snap its jaws on Dusklion when Redmire's claws had it whipping its head around. Pain erupted on all sides as the badger reared itself up - only to stumble forward as hind legs from Fadingsun connected with the back of its head. Rage engulfed the badger as it swung its paws wildly now, managing to hit Rosehawk and send her flying backwards with enough force to knock the warrior out.

Sharp claws against its hind leg brought it falling back to the ground, large paws slamming into the earth. The badger was quick to turn in an attempt to swipe at Jayfrost when the fangs of Stagheart latched onto its neck. The badger thrashed back and forth, going as far as to rear back up onto its hind legs again and shake Stagheart and Redmire from its flank, sending them flying but not far enough to not catch themselves.

Rearing up one more the creature spun around, messy vision locking onto the fleeing form of a cat. It lunged forward and swiped a paw out, managing to trip Jayfrost as he ran. Pushing itself back onto its hind legs, the creature glared at the cats surrounding it.

MEGA BADGER has taken 58 damage, leaving its HP at 152/200!

The attack from MEGA BADGER has dealt 48 damage against GROUP 3, leaving their HP at 102/150!

ROSEHAWK has been knocked unconscious! [per roleplayer request due to hiatus]

Dusklion [ @taillow ]
Redmire [ @dino. ] - you're up next!
Fadingsun [ @occultation ]
Rosehawk [ @paris ]
Jayfrost [ @alec ]
Stagheart [ @squidz ]

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 28 moons
Good! They dealt some swift damage from what the deputy could tell. Dusklion swung her bottom half backwards while she clung to the beasts face to avoid its snapping jaws, then let go and fell back to the ground as it reared up. Out of the corner of her eye she watched Rosehawk go flying and immediately concern distracted her. Only when she saw the she-cat moving just a bit and realizing she wasn't dead, did the deputy breathe a soft sigh of relief.

Circling the beast now she darted out towards its hind legs, making quick work of retreating in the hopes to avoid any retaliation from the badger. Trying to circle around to its back and hoping one of her Clanmates would distract it like last time, Dusklion lunged and aimed to sink her fangs into one of its already injured hind legs.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; May 26th, 2024 at 11:49 PM.
Old May 27th, 2024, 11:32 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Redmire would be quite satisfied if she never saw another badger in her life. She managed to catch herself on her paws as the thing flung her and her teammates from its hulking form, skidding along the grass before she bolted into action again. Dusklion went for the leg, so she'd go for the face. Teeth bared, she darted around its right side and leaped, aiming to sink her claws and teeth into any vulnerable point on its head that she could reach.

[ rolled a 52 - @occultation ]

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; May 29th, 2024 at 10:29 PM.
Old May 28th, 2024, 05:15 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

venomblight
she/her // 23 moons // rc warrior
purrks: beefed up t1

---

Hah! Take that! Her distraction seemed to work because now the pathetic thing was oozing blood from it's face and lashing out like a scared whelp! Grinning, despite having been shaken off, she eyes the others and the work they've put in so far, deciding her next course of action. With the badger effectively blinded it was time to hinder it's movement. She wanted this pelt. They were going to kill this thing-- no chance to let it run. Eyes wild, she whips around to the front of the badger, crazed stare falling upon Springburst. She looked strong. Capable. A worthy partner in her plan.

"Oi! You get one leg, I'll get the other! Let's rip this thing limb from limb!"

If she could manage to latch on amongst it's flailing, she would sink her teeth into the creature's front right leg and shake her head violently, tearing fur from skin and skin from bone with a vicious latch. Hopefully Springburst joined in her immobilizing assault-- if they could render it's front paws useless from pain then taking it out would be easy peasy.

[ rolled a 46! ]
[ antlerbranch | @Bean you're up! ]

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old May 28th, 2024, 03:03 PM
In my ✧ Swiftie Era ✧

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Queenly

╔════▣◎▣════╗

A N T L E R B R A N C H
He/Him - 30 Moons - Purrks: N/A
Dark brown tom with white stomach, tufts of fur on his
head, green eyes

╚════▣◎▣════╝

HP: 74/100
As the tom successfully landed on the badgers back, Antlerbranch did his best to stay on as the badger thrashed around, getting attacked by his clanmates. The brown tom tried to think of what he could do.

Then, the older tom raised his claws, aiming to pound it downwards and deal a blow on the animal's back and hopefully distract it from the other attacks.

[Antlerbranch Rolled a 100 (WHAT THE HECK JUST HOW DID I DO THAT-)]
[ @redshiftreign - You and Eveningthaw are up next !!! ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old May 28th, 2024, 04:48 PM
villain of your dreams

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

EVENINGTHAW,
THE EXECUTIONER
@kittycatburmise [irisfrost is up next!]
Good deal. With it's eyes out of the way, it was at a heavy disadvantage. But, he considered that it was also flailing widly. And an unpredictable enemy is a challenging one. Squaring his jaw, the broad-shouldered tom raised a large paw, claws glittering dangerously, and gave a good shot at a swipe along the badger's side as he flanked, hoping to give Venomblight and Springburst the opportunity they needed to rip and tear into the beast.

He was wise to keep himself at arms-length, opting to play support and duck in wherever needed to deliver wound and injury little by little.
[eveningthaw rolled a 65]

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Antlerkit