Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sig Rating!!!
by 19796
Last post by ollie
Today 05:08 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by poppy
Today 05:01 PM
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 04:59 PM
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 04:58 PM

Old May 22nd, 2024, 07:57 AM
i did need you.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

Default Re: It all falls down [SHC Event]

purrks ; dreamwalker
11 moons . autistic
tags ; @starry , open !!
trigger warnings for this post: none

mumblemoth sunk their claws into the new ground, testing it out. ' it's pretty nice here.. ' they purred, mostly to themself. they noticed butterflyspark dashing into the new camp with herbs in their mouth, and padded over to her. ' h-hi! can i help you with bringing herbs over? ' mumble had been told it was good to actually socialize with people.

cobwebpaw ☆ foxprick
trackers
Old May 22nd, 2024, 08:33 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

SOOTPAW
short-furred, black tabby tom with classic tabby stripes and amber-copper eyes; white front paws
active purrks: n/a
he/him | shadowclan apprentice | 7 moons

Arriving at the new camp felt odd. He wasn’t the type much for socialization, but being somewhere entirely new just made his fur prickle. He didn’t like the thought of being away from a place where he had felt like he had belonged, but he certainly had no choice but to be dragged here, now, did he? He analyzed his surroundings, his expression masked with neutrality as he observed the new camp. It was a mess, but he presumed it would get cleaned up soon. Maybe he could assist? The thought felt cliche, but it was better than feeling overtly awkward and doing nothing.

[ closed ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old May 22nd, 2024, 08:52 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

MIREPAW
she/her | shadowclan apprentice | 7 moons
Whoever she had bumped into earlier hadn't been her mentor, and Mirepaw had quickly scrambled backwards. Fright clouded her gaze as she realized the Clan was leaving and on little legs the black-and-gray patterned apprentice darted after them. It was a long way, longer than she had ever traveled, but eventually Gramma had led them to their new camp. After scrambling her way up, the tired huffing and puffing apprentice plopped down near what she had heard to be the apprentice's den.

"...Mama? Papa?" she called, though this time her voice was quiet. She was scared. Perhaps it was this fear that made her blind to any familiar pelts. Every cat blurred together in her vision and she shook her head. Bleedingkit! Where was her younger brother? Getting to her paws and spinning around, Mirepaw began to scout the crowd and squint her eyes to focus. "Bleedingkit? Bleedingkit??" she called as she weaved through legs, squeaking out quick "Sorry!"'s to any cats she got in the way of.

Where was her younger brother???

Approaching the one cat draped in familiarity, despite the cats she didn't know surrounding her, Mirepaw hesitantly padded toward Gramma, ears back and tears ringing her eyes. "...Gramma... I can't find Bleedingkit. O-Or Mama, or Papa..." Or any of her other siblings. Something weird was happening with her vision; things were blurry, and even tilting her head up to look at Gramma Dawnstar her face wasn't as clear as the young apprentice remembered it. Maybe it was just stress.

[ Dawnstar - @Undertaker ]
[ @Rose @Dark - just so you know where the little gal is! ]
[ @carmen - incase you wanted starling to catch up! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; May 22nd, 2024 at 08:53 AM.
Old May 22nd, 2024, 10:09 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Cougarbite scanned the new camp.

Forestpaw wrapped Falconkit in his tail, comforting his little brother ( @shaae_26 )
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old May 22nd, 2024, 10:12 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

Iceclaw let out a strained sigh, attempting to follow some warriors' scent to the supposed warriors den. Completely moving camps was perfect for a blind cat, totally. Although he did plan to familiarize himself with the new camp, it had been a long day for him. Waiting a day wouldn't hurt, would it? After all, Iceclaw needed some well deserved rest in order to work his way around this new and unfamiliar camp. Perhaps he could have Mothcloud help him around. ...
Speaking of, where was Mothcloud?
Iceclaw could easily detect his mate's sweet scent in the air, making his way to where he expected was fairly near Mothcloud.

"Mothcloud," Iceclaw called, his voice low. "Are you here?"

@SeonghwasBunnyEars

---------------------------------------------------

Silentpaw narrowed his eyes, inspecting the new camp. Well this was new and definitely easy to get used to. His eyes fell on the "apprentices' den", a random stump in the middle of camp. Is that where he would be sleeping for the next few moons? He internally groaned at the thought. He stepped closer, poking his head in and inspecting it from closer. Definitely needed some cleaning. Silentpaw would offer to help[ clean this mess of a den, but he wasn't assigned, was he? And he wouldn't want to risk getting hissed at for doing something he hadn't been told to do. The calico spun around, walking away from the apprentices' den.
He had stayed silent and noncompliant the entire trip here, and he didn't plan to speak anytime soon. He eyed a white furred and scar covered warrior, his eyes narrowing. Iceclaw, was it? He was blind, apparently. How disappointing. Silentpaw couldn't help but feel slight pity for the warrior. How could he hunt and fight? Shrugging, he turned away from the warrior, focusing on the ground. Has the ground here always been so... Full of... Dirt...?
This was it.
Silentpaw was officially losing his damn mind.
What was this doing to him, he didn't know.

[OPEN]

---------------------------------------------------

Aha. The new camp! Springblossom shifted her paws, most likely out of excitement but slightly of nervousnes. For now, she'd focus on familiarizing herself with the new surrounding, and hopefully she had enough energy to offer to help clean up the camp afterwards.
The warriors' den,
the nursery,
the medicine cat's den,
the apprentices' den,
the elders' den,
and finally, Dawnstar's den.
Springblossom smiled to herself. This wasn't going to be as hard as she'd expected, she was fairly good at remembering things anyways. She didn't step into any of the dens yet, so she decided she would stay outside, maybe socialize. Yes, that was the perfect idea!

[OPEN]

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old May 22nd, 2024, 10:48 AM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Mothcloud gave a gentle look. "You can stay and help if you'd like"

Russetpaw-They/Them

--------------

Russetpaw, now a bit confused, look back and forth between Mothcloud and Yellowtwist. They didn't want to do anything against orders but they also wanted to help.

--------------

@Aolani

Old May 22nd, 2024, 10:51 AM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Bloomingblaze-She/Her

-------------

Bloomingblaze analyzed the new camp with her eyes. She knew she would need to help with the building, but she would wait for Mistlewhisker's assignments.

------------

Old May 22nd, 2024, 11:24 AM
BEANZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Bump Policy: anytime!
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Her heart froze for a moment when Fallowkit spoke; Ashkit, dead, gone. The air stopped moving to a from her body, and the gentle queen had to force a small smile upon her face as she looked down at Fallowkit.
“Per...perhaps. But.. the… the life of… a medicine… cat isn’t… easy. And, f..few get… the chance… to walk… that… path; but…, love, ev..even if… you don’t… become… a medicine cat… you will… find your… place… in… the clan. I… know… you will.”
She didn’t doubt the kitten might want to be a medicine cat, and the forever queen wanted to support the young one she had taken into her care. But she couldn’t lie to him; she couldn’t promise the kitten that he would be a medicine cat – that was the work of StarClan and the current medicine cat, something she had no knowledge or control over.
[ @Hollyheart of thunder ]

From the corner of her eye the forever queen had seen Honeybite accompany back two of the kits that had wiggled away to help Mossfreckle after all. A slightly tired yet soft smile drew on her maw, watching the three. They just wanted to help – she couldn’t be angry, they were returning anyway.
“I’m… here,”
She mew, smiling down at Frecklekit and Cloverkit.
“You’re… so… st..strong for.. helping… Mossfreckle with… the herbs…! But… stay close… now, alright? Hold… on to them… well.”
She spoke to them gently, noting how the bundles must be barely cumbersome for the kittens. Thank goodness; she could only be appreciative towards the medicine cat for being considerate.
[ @Eden @Bean ]

Ah, Dawnstar spoke. She tore her eyes away and looked up and the intimidating leader’s voice; she still felt a lump in the stomach whenever the feline said her name, yet there was no reason for worry – she was merely ordered to walk behind to queen of darkness, with Honeybite at the rear of the kitten group. She gave a nod, eyes sweeping over the group and doing a last head count. All the kits they had gathered were there, including queens and an elder – and yet, some kittens seemed to have disappeared all together, such as Lightningkit. Her heart dropped and the queen wanted to stay behind until each and every kit was found, but… Dawnstar was already moving out, and she couldn’t abandon these kittens too. Her heart ached painfully and guilt swam in her mind as she bit her lip, forcing a smile across her maw as she looked over all the little ones.
“Alright… we’re leaving; make… sure t-to… stay close… to us, and, let… u-us know… if… you need… anything.”
She tried to sound even just a bit upbeat, hoping to dispel some of the kitten’s worries.
“Everything… will be… alright.”

And just like that, they were off, Nightshiver at the head of the kitten group behind their leader. She looked back quite often, doing quick head counts and checking in on the young ones, offering to carry any of the kittens that looked tired. The cacophony of noise assaulted her ears in more ways than one; they frightened her to the bone, made her anxiety rise but the forever queen was well-versed in keeping that anxiety to herself – at least around the kittens. She forced her ears to remain upright, to show no fear or weakness in front of the young ones as she did not want to frighten them any further. And, thank goodness, they were moving away from the sound… Away from those who had taken her mother from her more than once. StarClan guide us, she couldn’t help but think, her mother on her mind.

Reaching beyond the familiar yet painful place that was Mourning Ruins, Nightshiver wasted no time in gently carrying up the kittens with Honeybite’s help, some one by one, others two by two, doing another quick headcount before continuing after Dawnstar. She would ask them, ‘are you doing alright?’, ‘how are you holding up?’, ‘do you need carrying?’ with her usual stutter, checking on the young.

And just like that, they had arrived. She blinked, observing the new camp, the new… Home, another new home, as Dawnstar pointed out each specific den. Some of the kittens were already spreading, oh dear; she walked towards the nursery, waving her tail for each kitten to follow – her tail swayed behind her when she heard Honeybite speak to Rosekit. She blinked slowly towards the kitten, looking at her before sweeping her gaze over all the bundles of fur as she spoke.
“I know… it is… scary; and we… a-all… miss… the old… camp. But, sometimes… sometimes… life… b-brings… changes; this… isn’t… the first time…. ShadowClan… has...has had to… move camps – but… each time, ...we manage…. to make it…. A home. This place… will be… too…, eventually.”
She mew to the ground with a soothing, soft tone, briefly brushing the tip of her tail over some of their heads.

Now… She had a nursery to prepare. But first of all, the kittens.
“Can… can you all… stay here… for… a-a second, please? Let… me k-know you’re… here, when I call… your name… alright?”
She swept her gaze over the kitten, internally doing a headcount.
“Falcon..kit; Marshykit; Clo..Cloverkit; Fallowkit; Rose..kit; Hon..Honeykit; Tw-Twilightkit; B..Bleedingkit; Thruskit; Freckle..kit; M-Moonkit; Flame..kit; Tickkit;”

[ Night’s doing a quick Kitten Role-call: @Fritter @Rani @Mizu @Bean @shaae_26 @WCUEhoneyfur @rubberRatroom @Hollyheart of thunder @Blazing @Weekend-Wondering @Eden @lionparty25 ]

Her eyes travelled from one kit to the other, gauging their presence and feelings;
“H-hey… if… you’re a-all.. here, how… how about we… m-make the...nnursery a… cozy place… together, once… it’s clean? I… c-can… show you… how… to make...make your own… nests, then.”
She offered gently, hoping to make the kittens feel a little better – or anything, distract them a little from the move by offering a small activity. She knew Mistlewhisker had been put in charge of handling to who cleaned what and where, but with the nursery at the forefront, she hoped she could find a moment to show the kittens how to build nests if they were interested.
“You can… rest a… little... here, for now (until... the den i-is... clean), but, st-stay… where I can… see you.”
She told them just in case, not wanting to lose any kittens in the new territory before the walls were properly built; if they wanted to help, then she would find something for them to do.

[ @Abyssopelagic ]

In the back of her mind she noted the call to war against RiverClan; her mind flew back to Icestar’s rule, their constant issues with the clan of the fish and the raids. Then WindClan. Now it was ShadowClan – and ThunderClan and WindClan – going after RiverClan all at once. They… Some nasty things must have happened for it to get to this, and she felt a slight shiver at the thought, but distracted herself with looking after the kittens.

Fallowkit
Fallowkit heard Nightshiver call his name. "Behind you!" he called.
He heard Twilightkit's name be called, but he didn't see her, or hear her reply to Nightshiver. He realized with dread that Twililghtkit had been left behind at the old camp.
"Nightshiver!" He said urgently. "Twilightkit's gone!"

Twilightkit
"H h h hello?" Twilightkit called. "I i is anyone here?" She looked around the empty camp.

Join Desertclan!
Owner - @Snowyfeathr

I will not be online on Saturday or Sunday this week. Or ANY Tuesday.
Old May 22nd, 2024, 12:15 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Distracted

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
very large & fluffy dilute gray tortie she-cat with goldish-green eyes
shadowclan warrior | she-cat | 25 moons | abrasive, standoffish, loyal

~

Briarsplash spat out the bedding she'd carried the whole way up, grateful for the chance to get the taste of moss out of her mouth. Shaking some leaves that had stuck to her pelt on the dash up here, the large warrior took in their surroundings as Dawnstar pointed them out. Huh... not nearly as nice as camp, but it'd have to do. She wasn't a fan of moving, but what else could they do when the Twoleg monsters were nearly breaking down their camp barrier? Besides, it wasn't like Briarsplash wasn't used to change; getting comfortable just to have something ripped from you was a common, though dismal, experience for her.

She padded over near Dawnstar, dipping her head in greeting. "I can go on that border patrol if you'll need the extra paws," she meowed, acknowledging the other warriors who'd already volunteered. Briarsplash was always eager to help prove herself to her leader — just to further feel like a legitimate warrior in the Clan.

[ @Undertaker since she's talking directly to dawn! ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old May 22nd, 2024, 01:05 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

There was lots of chaos and his mate was yowling to get out. The apprentices he had assigned to do jobs were doing them, so he poked his head in to make sure everyone was out when he spotted... two apprentices sleeping. How. HOW?! Slytiger knew they were alive because he could see the rising and falling of their flanks. But HOW WERE THEY ASLEEP?! There had to be something wrong with them, because it didn't make any sense! No one should be able to sleep through the amount of chaos happening.

Back out of the den, Slytiger quickly glanced around to find someone to grab one of the apprentices. His gaze found Darkfall, and he immediately called out to the tom. He was pretty sure Rainpaw, one of the sleeping apprentices, was the warrior's son. "DARKFALL [ @Dark ]! I need your help. Rainpaw and Nightpaw are somehow still asleep. Come get Rainpaw and I'll grab Nightpaw."

Without waiting for a response Slytiger dove back into the apprentices den. "Nightpaw [ @dino. ]! Wake UP!" he growled, leaning down and grabbing the apprentice by the scruff to haul them to their paws. Uncaring of Nightpaw's bleary state he herded them out of the apprentices' den, nudging them toward the group behind Mossfreckle. "C'mon, we're evacuating."

Once he was sure Nightpaw was awake enough to not fall back asleep, Slytiger did one last round of camp to make sure there were no stragglers. Satisfied that he had done his part and everyone was there, he headed back to his group and led them out after Dawnstar, just behind Mossfreckle. "Petalrot [ @Neptune. ], please take the back of our group and help anyone who needs it," he called to his fellow warrior with a nod as bug yelled for any stragglers.

It was a bit of a trek, and Slytiger noticed Brownpaw struggling with the jump onto the path, but they made it before he could help. Slytiger made the leap with ease, glancing back now and then to make sure everyone was still with them as they headed to their new home.

Once they reached it, Slytiger took a moment to appreciate their surroundings before listening to Dawnstar's orders. It was a beautiful place, and it was sure to look amazing once they had built it up. Then her call for a patrol to join her caused a flash of worry to cross his eyes, and he broke away from everyone to slide next to her, murmuring low enough so only Dawnstar [ @Undertaker ] could hear.

"Love, I know you won't listen if I ask you to stay, but at least allow me to remain by your side. That was a long trip, and your shoulder is still hurt. I'm not Mossfreckle or Lostspark, but it won't heal without rest."

He'd probably get murdered for this later, but Slytiger wasn't willing to take the risk of Dawnstar not letting him go with her. "Gracklepaw [ @chickadee ]! We're going on the patrol. This will be the perfect time for you to learn how to hunt and get some real experience."