Today 05:54 AM
Bye y'all
Last post by Luminous
Today 05:26 AM

Old May 20th, 2024, 06:17 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: Seastones

Twilightstar nodded her head to Bumblestar once she got a positive response. This was going to be much smoother than she had ever thought it would. She knew she kept coming back to that, but she was so used to fighting tooth and claw or defending her clan or something or other with opposing leaders that talking and agreeing on anything was strange. She knew it wouldn't last long, but she'd enjoy the 'peace' while it lasted.

"Of course, I wouldn't expect any clans to keep the truce if RiverClan starts acting up. As for the territory, if you claim any, you can decide whether you want to give it back or keep it. That's RiverClan's problem to sort out." Twilightstar wasn't sure if WindClan would be taking extra territory. She had no interest in it but if her clan wanted some, she wouldn't tell them no. The territory would not be a part of the truce, so the other two leaders could figure out what they wanted to do with the land.

"Unless you feel like there's anything else to discuss. I can meet you two at your borders in about half a moon. We can head to RiverClan and launch the attack from there." She figured everyone would be bringing their medicine cats along, that was a no-brainer. It was impossible to go to war without them. Unless anything else needed to be added, it would be best for them to get back to their camps and inform their clans.
@dino. @Undertaker [Taker said I could skip him.]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 20th, 2024, 06:47 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Right, then, seemed like everything was settled. Bumblestar stood as Twilightstar finished speaking. "Dunno what we'll do regarding territory, we'll have to see what can be used 'n what's better to be ignored. Other than that, I've got nothing else that needs to be talked about."

Half a moon to get her Clan in line and make preparations. Hopefully this fight they were cooking up would knock some sense back into some fish heads. "See you both in half a moon." With a curt nod to both leaders, she turned to head back to her own camp. Time to fill her Hornets in on the details.

[ @Moonraven @Undertaker ]

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old May 20th, 2024, 09:56 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 28 moons
The moon was high in the sky, stars gleaming around it, by the time Dusklion had made her way out to Seastones. The fresh air felt good as she took a deep breath, her paws kneading the soft sand underneath. It looked a lot different when there weren't a lot of cats here; peaceful, almost. Blue eyes glowed under the light of the night as the RiverClan deputy slowly approached the stones she had sat on over half a moon ago for the first time. A sudden pang struck her heart as she stopped before them.

Even though she didn't want to admit it, she knew what was coming. The last gathering would be her last one for awhile. With the three other Clans baring down on them, she knew they didn't stand a chance. Not that she wouldn't go down fighting though. A soft growl escaped her throat as she bunched her legs and sprang onto the stone. She glanced to where Fallownose's form had been and scoffed. If only she knew how to not let her emotions show so easily! Frustration bubbled up until Dusklion finally tore her gaze away with a lash of her tail.

Her gaze went next to the leader's perch, where Fades had sat. Whatever anger that had been bubbling immediately melted into nothing more than a murmur. Blue eyes grew round as she approached it, tensing slightly before leaping onto it. From here, she could see every inch of the gathering place. Fur billowing in the cool breeze the RiverClan deputy padded towards the edge of the rock; this is where the leaders stepped up to make announcements. She knew one day, hopefully at least, she would be up here after her brother. Stars, she wanted it more than anything...

"You just gotta watch it with the stupid decisions," she muttered to herself under her breath. Shaking her head she settled into a lying position, content to spend most of the night here. RiverClan would still be there tomorrow, her duties would still be there tomorrow. But for now she would just take a moment and picture a time when RiverClan had been more than the pondscum they were viewed as...

[ open! this takes place separate from the current leader interaction here! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old May 21st, 2024, 06:18 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Lynxshade
Shadowclan Enforcer
33 moons | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T3) | Bilingual (T3)
Green eyes glittered in the faint moonlight that cast soft shadows on the Seastones.
Lynxshade had been wandering around the territories for a while now, discarding any prey scent and faring away from any hints that she might be getting close to another cat. Until now.

A vaguely unfamiliar shape was lying down on the cold stones, the breeze carrying toward her the stench of fish and river mud. She narrowed her eyes, crouched down in the shadows of the trees that surrounded the Seastones, and silently watched at this cat that had evidently decided that a warm den was less worthy than a stony, icy bed for the night.

Of all the nights, her paws had decided to carry her here this one in particular. But her thoughts just couldn't stop. They whirled and whirled like the firestorm that had destroyed her old life outside the clans, one fateful night. The same she had lost her father and brother all at once, leaving her with nothing but charred fur and an injured heart.

With Mistlewhisker deputy and Lostspark being back into the Enforcers, Shadowclan had nothing to fear but to stand proud in front of the other clans. And yet, she couldn't stop thinking egoistically about her own place within the Shadowclan ranks. She felt like the real shadow her name gave away, always lurking around but never quite ready to tackle real problems. Would that take her away from Shadowclan, one day?

Fine. The big-sized gray Bengal slid out of her hideout with soft paws, making her way toward the feline she was slowly starting to recognize. Her sharp claws instinctively unsheathed against the stone rock, and at that moment she knew that the other must've heard her, so she stopped in her tracks.

A quiver of her back fur revealed her slight anxiety, but she forced it to lie flat and assumed a relaxed position. Her eyes had already adjusted to the dim light of the night, but only now did she recognize Riverclan's new deputy. Another nervous flick of her ear, but she decided determinedly to announce herself peacefully.

"...Dusklion, if I'm not mistaken." Her voice was firm, but in her mind, Lynxshade did not really know what to expect from the cat she had in front of her. Riverclan was just unpredictable these days.

Old May 22nd, 2024, 01:14 AM
as long as i breathe

DUSKLION
She had closed her eyes and turned her face up towards the moon, letting the light of it bathe her as her ears listened to the gentle sound of the waves further down the shore. Despite this however Dusklion's senses were sharp and the sound of movement had her eyes flying open and claws immediately scraping against the rock. With the breeze blowing away from her it was difficult to determine the scent of this cat and the Clan they came from - but they knew her (stars, every cat in the forest knew her by now, huh?).

"What the hell're you doin' so close to RiverClan territory?" the deputy spat, immediately on her paws and staying where she was on the higher rock. Taking in the pelt and the scent now as the cat came closer, she recognized ShadowClan. Her hackles rose as her blue eyes narrowed. At least it wasn't ThunderClan or, stars forbid, WindClan. They'd surely slaughter her before she even got the chance to move. She didn't know this cat by name, but they didn't seem... all that hostile.

And one other thing the RiverClan deputy took note of; this cat was much bigger than her. ShadowClan was known for their ruthlessness, and though Dusk knew she was a formidable fighter, she didn't necessarily want to test her luck tonight. "You got some business bein' out here? If not, I recommend you turn tail back to your swamp, toad."

[ Lynxshade - @Wingnettle ]

Old May 22nd, 2024, 01:51 PM
a winter in my heart

Lynxshade
Shadowclan Enforcer
33 moons | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Silver Tongue | Beefed Up (T3) | Mind Reader
Lynxshade stared at Dusklion for a long time before speaking, sure enough that the deputy wouldn't act recklessly and attack her without a real provocation. She raised her gaze to the moon for a moment, trying to clear her head in the few seconds she had before replying.

Oh, Lynxshade didn't care one bit about Riverclan and their precious fishy treasures. She noticed her studying carefully her body, and she realized that Dusklion was probably calculating the probability of winning into a fight. But why should they? Clan cats, always one whisker close to shred you. She sighed. There was this one particular that had never really fit with her, even though it was much time now since she came to Shadowclan to seek refuge.

The muscular body of the Enforcer emanated a calm force, rhythmic and peaceful with the waves that soaked the sand not many tail-lengths away from them.
"...The Seastones, a place not belonging to any of the clans. No greed comes to this place, nor wishes of death and revenge." Her voice suddenly seemed a lot distant, like an automatic thought that had come alive and was now traveling through air like an echo.

She decided to sit down, feeling only slightly the cold stone against her fluffy fur. In truth, she didn't know the real reason she had come to this place. It was the first time out of a gathering, that was for sure, but why? Has Starclan guided my paws here tonight? She couldn't help but wonder, even though she wasn't sure Shadowclan's ancestors would care as much for her as for them. She hadn't even one ancestor there, had she?

"There are some things I needed to ask myself." She said politely, before adding with a slight snarl: "So there's no need to turn back since this is neutral territory, fishtail. But in a way, I could ask you the same thing. Why are you out of Riverclan territory?" She challenged her, though her voice was cool and revealed nothing more than genuine curiosity rather than provocation.

Last edited by Wingnettle; May 22nd, 2024 at 02:04 PM.
Old May 27th, 2024, 10:58 AM
as long as i breathe

DUSKLION
Confusion twisted her face as the RiverClan deputy listened to... whatever nonsense it was that this cat was speaking. "...No greed? No wishes of death 'n revenge? ...You do realize who your leader is, right?" A snort from Dusklion as she shook her head. Whatever delusional world that this stranger was living in must be pretty nice to think that none of that stuff ever set paw at Seastones.

The second the strange ShadowClan cat sat down, Dusklion pointedly got up and moved away a couple rocks. She turned, casting a glare towards her, before settling down once more. She wasn't going to leave and give this cat a chance to trespass - every cat knew Seastones was a quick access point to Lionsbeach and RiverClan territory - but she didn't exactly want to sit close to her. "None of your business. Go stick your nose elsewhere, not interested in company tonight." Dusklion kept her frosty glare on the ShadowClan warrior. Of all the Clans, she had a toad come to join her. Lovely. Well, at least it wasn't a WindClan bunny who would more than likely want to kick her in the face.

[ Lynxshade - @Wingnettle ]

Old May 27th, 2024, 01:18 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

LARKSWOOP
THUNDERCLAN WARRIOR

FLOCK TOGETHER T2, BEEFED UP T3, LYREBIRD’S LULLABY

“Oh, come on now! That’s enough!”

The subtle grunt came from a ThunderClan Warrior by the name of Larkswoop. The feline’s broad-shouldered, muscular form emerged from the bushes, green eyes flicking from Dusklion to Lynxshade and then back to the RiverClanner.

“Lynxshade speaks the truth when she says that Seastones is neutral land, belonging to no Clan,” She dipped her head respectfully to Dusklion. “We all know who our leader is, thank you. I do recall that Dawnstar is not a force to be reckoned with.”

Larkswoop turned to Lynxshade and gave her a nod before her gaze hardened. “For StarClan’s sake, you two! Stop calling each other names. That won’t help any cat - not tonight, not ever,” The ThunderClanner sighed. “We all have our own problems to think about, and we shouldn’t be taking our anger out on any cat but ourselves.”

The warrior shook her head. Why was every cat against one another? She knew why WindClan was against RiverClan, but ShadowClan and ThunderClan each had no reason to.

Bumblestar had launched an attack on RiverClan when Birdsnow was leader - Larkswoop had been there and fought that - but ThunderClan had lost. ShadowClan, honestly…. Now they had nothing to lose against RiverClan. RiverClan and ShadowClan had no problems going between them.

So why would Dawnstar agree to help with the attack? Only StarClan knows that. Larkswoop didn’t dare mention anything about it to Dusklion, however. Fadingsun had probably already figured that out and told her.

Larkswoop lifted her head, green eyes filled with determination to keep a fight from breaking out. If she ever became leader of ThunderClan, she’d most certainly turn things around and have ThunderClan pay for the mistakes they had committed and hadn’t learned from yet.

“You-“ Larkswoop turned to Dusklion. “You are a Clan Deputy. You should be putting on an example, not a pity party. And you-“ She then turned to Lynxshade. “You are a ShadowClan Enforcer. Act like it.”

Larkswoop’s gaze was firm, and she was making it clear that she didn’t have time for arguments.

Had perms from tai for Lark to join in lol
@taillow // @Wingnettle

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; May 27th, 2024 at 01:54 PM.
Old May 27th, 2024, 02:04 PM
a winter in my heart

Lynxshade
Shadowclan Enforcer
33 moons | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Silver Tongue | Beefed Up (T3) | Mind Reader
Lynxshade was gazing coldly at Dusklion, whose hostility was definitely not trying to be hidden. She hadn't sitten down anywhere close to her, and yet the fishtail had risen up to move away. Whatever. She wouldn't let this Riverclan cat chase her away from a neutral place that belonged to no one. She had a right to be here, and now it was even more personal.

Before she could reply, Lynxshade's head abruptly turned at the sound of another feline's voice. She scented Thunderclan, and immediately her fur starter bristling on her own defensively. Once again, she let it lie flat within some seconds. No fights tonight.
She listened and raised her chin high when Dawnstar was spoken of with high regard, and she took advantage of the moment to shoot a glare at Dusklion just then.

Now now, that was an entirely different thing. The sudden change in tone of this third cat made her scruff rise and she glared icily at the she-cat. How dare [I]she[I] ordering her around when she wasn't even from her clan?!
"Do not dare speak to me as if you'd know how Enforcers act! If you want to come here to bathe in moonlight as well, you are welcome, but no more advice will enter my ears by another clan cat tonight!" At least, Dusklion hadn't judged her!

Now she moved away, too, and sat down with a paw over another. "Squirrels and fish. Only bunnies are left tonight, and the party can start." She murmured gruffly, not caring whether the other two heard her. This was getting weirder and weirder by the second. But no matter what, she wasn't getting kicked out by those two!

Old May 27th, 2024, 02:14 PM
as long as i breathe

DUSKLION
Oh great. A thunder-rat had come to join the party. Dusklion eyed the newcomer with amusement, especially at that comment. "Didn't know you defected to ShadowClan. What does the mighty Bumblestar think of you joinin' the toads in their swampland?" The deputy gave a snort of amusement as she watched the scene with glittering eyes. "If you had ears, you'd've heard me when I said close to RiverClan territory, not on it. 'Scuse me for defendin' my Clans' borders." Dusklion scoffed at the ThunderClan warrior.

"Awfully mighty words comin' from a tree rat. If words hurt you so much, fluff-for-brains, then I don't know how you've survived as Clan cat for this long. Don't you have a tree to climb?" Now that she knew that words and names seemed to piss this cat off, Dusklion would have a little... fun with this. Her claws wouldn't come out, no, but her tongue could be sharp. "And what problems could the high and mighty ThunderClan have, hmm? Last I checked you guys like to walk through the entire forest like you own the damn place."

This was getting irritating and if it wasn't so entertaining, Dusklion would've left already. At least Lynxshade had enough sense to not try and lecture her or attempt to "put her in her place" because she was a Clan deputy. Eyes gleamed in the moonlight though as hostilities rose - perhaps a potential fight if this rat tried to tell the Enforcer what to do again? "I've got five fish on her if a fight breaks out," she grunted with a tail flick towards the Enforcer, something she would tuck away for later use. Were they ShadowClan's equivalent to Lionhearts?

[ Larkswoop - @paris ] [ Lynxshade - @Wingnettle ]

Last edited by taillow; May 27th, 2024 at 02:25 PM.