by lark.
Last post by burntToast
Today 12:17 AM

Old May 20th, 2024, 10:49 AM
Love is dangerous

Bump Policy: when I don't respond in a while
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Darkkit was in the corner bathing himself, watching the others @ashtuft @paris @Lucythecat

Last edited by Realm; May 20th, 2024 at 10:54 AM.
Old May 20th, 2024, 10:58 AM
THE SQUID

Bump Policy: anytime m8
My Mood: Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post
Pinekit's tail drooped. ''W-Wait...I didn't mean to!'' The white based she-cat slunk forward and helped put the leaves back in a pile. ''Here! It's all fixed.''
@ashtuft
nettlekit shook her head, taking apart the leaf mound and then intricately placing all the leaves back into a pile.

stay sigma, chat!

Last edited by ashtuft; May 20th, 2024 at 10:58 AM.
Old May 20th, 2024, 08:00 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekend-Wondering View Post
Rosekit
Male / 3 Moons / ThunderClan / Sexuality Unknown
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a wide scar across the bottom half of his face

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~Rosekit

✽❀✽

It was unusual for Rosekit to dream of anything that didn’t consist of himself flying majestically into battle, carrying his peers and clanmates throughout the chaos- well, that or complete nonsense like flying snakes in camp. But one way or another, he was experiencing something different tonight. Claws tore, teeth sank, cats cried. Rosekit was having a nightmare. He could never be sure where exactly it was coming from, but it was definitely there and terrifying to the kit.

Like many of his other dreams, he was in the center of some sort of battle scene- expect tonight the spotlight wasn’t anywhere near how it usually was. This time he wasn’t at the center of attention because he was doing well, it was because he was getting shred to pieces. Am I dying? His dream-self asked himself. But no- they don’t die, they fight. Wait. That isn’t right, they do both- hold on, both? Rosekit felt misery wave over him. Well he sure didn’t plan on doing both- fighting was alright, but dying? Not really. So he wrestled and trashed, but without much success. Maybe he would just have to…

He awoke with a gasp and shudder, upper half of his body flying upward. His chest heaved and his eyes strained with panic as Rosekit whipped his head around the nursery, searching for any sign of a battle and/or war, any sight of the blood or pain, but fortunately, there was none. At least, none erupting in the nursery. Rosekit glanced wearily at his nest, and thought quickly, Great Stars, what the heck was that? That wasn’t a dream, that- that was a nightmare, man… why… When he realized he could feel his eyes watering a little, Rosekit glared at the ground in humiliation. Oh, now he was crying because of some scary dream? Pathetic.

The russet tabby, reluctant to try falling back asleep, decided he would rather walk off the dream than jump back into it by falling back to rest. She shivered once again, and walking at a brisk pace, he headed towards the nursery entrance. As the kit stepped out into the night air, his amber gaze landed on the moon. Nothing’s changed, He tried arriving himself. He still felt awfully stupid after all of the fright the dream had managed to cause him. Moon hasn’t died or anything, I guess. I’ll move on… and quit being such a kit. Mentally.

He turned his head to find Bumblestar standing out inside camp. His whiskers twitched, and he turned in her direction fully, debating heading over to say something. Talking usually pulled him out of bad moods, but- then again, Bumblestar was leader of ThunderClan and most likely had better things to listen to than one of Rosekit’s rants, didn’t she? Rosekit blinked the thoughts away, too keen on getting the dream scene out of his mind to care. Ah, who cares- she’s probably over crap like yelling at warriors, maybe she’d take a chance to chat with a dumb kitten for just a moment. I’ll try and make it quick, then.

He started her way, and her undamaged ear began to flick. Rosekit tried to make eye contact instead of glower at her ear and its sudden desire to dance, hearing his leader ask him if he needed something. Rosekit finally brought his full attention away from the strange ear and onto the question, and he grunted up his voice. “Ah- right, no. Well- not really, I mean. Just a bad dream, I guess, from just a second ago,

He was quick to avoid making this interaction look worthless, so he threw some context into it. “But also… a question? I don’t know. Usually I like to imagine my older self livin’ through paradise while in fights and battles and stuff, but I guess my imagination decided to suddenly kick my butt and freak me out with… y’know blood, claws, all that.” He glanced briefly back at the nursery and pictured himself whimpering and scrambling stupidly in his nest, and when he turned back to Bumblestar, his humiliation was bright on his face. “Yeah, yeah- I know, stupid. But my question is, how much craziness is there really in fights? Weird for a kit to ask, but I’m hittin’ apprenticeship in three moons, and I at least want my dreams and thought to be accurate ones, ey? So how do battles really go?

That was a long- and likely obnoxious- question, Rosekit’s thoughts told him. He wanted them to shut up, especially after what they’d just made him go through tonight, but it was no use. They were quite loud. So after a small silence, he forced himself to add, “I’m sorry for wastin’ your time- I was just wonderin’. I don’t wanna get some image of myself doin’ all sorts’a crazy-unrealistic things in my head in battle and get whooped as an apprentice. That sounds… not good.

✽❀✽

// WOW I mentioned the WRONG DINO. at first. I am so sorry. \\

~ @dino. ~

Bumblestar was not expecting a child to unload on her about dreams and nightmares and battles. Her brow pinched. She wasn't really a strange to the whole bad dreams thing, but it had also been a while since she'd had something of the sort. Battles were more her territory.

"How about we walk 'n talk." It wasn't really a suggestion. She started back toward the nursery, gesturing with the end of her tail for Rosekit to follow. "Battles are bloody. Chaotic. Most of the time it ends with cats dying. If you don't focus, you could end up dead yourself. But it's part of the life we live, 'n there's not really any way to avoid it unless you're leader's a lazy pushover, 'n even then that could just end in a slaughter. That's why we train, so we can hold our own against the other Clans 'n protect the cats we care about 'n ourselves."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old May 20th, 2024, 08:15 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post
Larkswoop
ThunderClan Warrior
Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby

A soft sigh escaped Larkswoop's mouth as she settled down beside Bumblestar and laid her head on her paws.

''I'm worried,'' She meowed after a moment's hesitation of silently debating whether or not she should confide in the ThunderClan Leader. ''I'm worried that Silverpaw isn't going to pull through despite his injuries.''

''They looked pretty bad. The cobwebs I had pressed on them fell off on the way back, and I couldn't just stop to find more, you know?'' Larkswoop's green eyes glistened with sadness and grief. ''If he doesn't survive, I don't know what I'll tell Silverstorm. I promised his father when I first became his mentor that I'd protect Silverpaw, no matter the cost.''

@dino.

Bumblestar glanced at the medicine den. She still wasn't really sure what had happened with that whole thing - she supposed she'd been out of camp when he'd been brought in? But whatever.

"I'm sure he'll be fine. Drizzlecloud 'n Springlight are plenty capable enough." She angled her head to peer down at Larkswoop, squinting a little as she stifled another yawn. "'Sides, it's not like he needs to depend on just you, anyways. He's got just about every other warrior here." Larkswoop hadn't been around in a while and Silverpaw seemed to have been doing just fine.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old May 20th, 2024, 09:11 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucejumper |
Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive | Agatha Kitty - Inactive

Wind running through the tom's lush, silky pelt, he found himself yawning, white teeth gleaming in the fading sunlight as he licked his whiskers clean. He had kept himself busy that day outside of camp, mostly climbing through the trees. He knew he probably should have hunted, but Sprucejumper was admittedly a little miffed at having been left alone during his last patrol. He knew he was young. At eight moons - not for much longer, but still - he was hardly at home in the warriors' den, his age and size befitting the apprentices' den much more readily to anyone who so much as glimpsed at him. And yet he had assumed that maybe getting rid of the damn paw in his name, going through the proper tests and having his performance earn him one of those names the star worshippers so coveted would at the very least stop the no shows when it came to patrols. Instead he was left doing the chores of four cats in one day, so excuse him if he thought he had earned a bit of a day off.

Emerald hues casting an emotionless glance at the cats gathering together for their evening gossip, he felt his ears flatten on his head. He had spent the majority of his short life in this place, but outside of his bond with The Boulder, he really had nothing tying him to this site. And even that bond had been fragile of late. Outside of patrols, he'd done nothing with the feline. All of their time had been spent with Chatty - whom he now decided he hated, on account of her stealing his parental figure... why couldn't she find one of her own - leaving the former kittypet wholly cast out. As alone as he'd been before that fateful day the brown hornet had kitnapped him for a walk in the woods.

He could leave whenever he wanted, really. If anything, that might be the smartest thing to do. He hadn't been present. During the last warrior ceremony. It had happened so shortly after his, too. He figured maybe he wouldn't be the youngest warrior in the warriors' den anymore... although come to think of it, he'd hardly been the oldest apprentice in the apprentices' den either when he'd been there. But evidently something had gone wrong, or so rumors claimed. Some cat had been demoted and exiled for wanting to leave? The demotion made no sense to Sprucejumper, truth be told. If you are no longer tied to the strange star worshipper's rituals, you could very well call yourself whatever the damn hell you wanted, now couldn't you? He knew he would go back to Fudge in a heartbeat, no questions asked. Simpler name for a lonely existence.

A disgruntled sigh escaped him as he caught neither hide nor whisker of his former mentor, knowing full well that his fantasies of escape were just that. A dream to escape this ruthless reality. He wouldn't be like his family. He wouldn't abandon The Boulder even if they had seemingly no more time for him. Even if it left him feeling displaced and surrounded by strangers in this befuddling space.

@sillycreatur [Warblerpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old May 21st, 2024, 04:15 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Rosekit
Male / 3 Moons / ThunderClan / Sexuality Unknown
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a wide scar across the bottom half of his face

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~Rosekit

✽❀✽

When Rosekit finished speaking, falling quiet, one thought entered his head. Here I am exploding about dream battles… while she’s been through real ones. REAL fights, wars. Maybe I look pretty dumb worrying… but it couldn’t hurt to ask about it, could it? Rosekit was aware that he was only three moons old, with very limited knowledge of the outside world. But he couldn’t help but feel very awkward dumping his baby-anxieties onto the cat who had seen and been through fight after fight, conflict after conflict, freaking himself out over some insignificant, sad little dream. But it was too late to take back the question, so why not listen to her answer?

Rosekit noticed the leader’s brow pinch, and he looked down at his paws. Yup. Probably annoyed her… great stars, can’t I just sleep? Sleep peacefully instead of ranting off FOR ONCE?! He forced himself to look back up, snapping back on a curious and childish look, assuming that was what older cats expected from kittens his age, and kept staring. Then once Bumblestar started to speak, his brain finally decided to shut up and let Rosekit pay attention to what she had to say.

The little russet tom’s ears perked when he heard Bumblestar tell him that they’d be walking and talking, and he got back on balance with a slight hop onto his toes. A walk? Oh, great- I’m good at those. I like walking, too, so- The kit’s brain went silent again once he realized that his leader was headed straight for the nursery again. He felt slightly disappointed- he had been hoping for an excuse to wander out and around ThunderClan’s camp in the middle of the night, and now he had the unwanted image of a sleep-deprived parent leading their angsty child back to bed. But he shook the feeling away. Oh well. I guess that’s fine too. Maybe I’ll sleep nicely… um… without dreams, that is.

When Bumblestar started back towards the nursery with the flick of her tail, Rosekit picked up the pace and skipped along after her. He made sure to keep his mouth shut while she answered his long question. Bumblestar explained the chaos and bloodiness of battles, including the fact that normally battles lead to deaths. Rosekit thought back to his dream. There was certainly lots of blood and chaos, his own very much included, and it wasn’t a very beautiful scene. But what could a cat expect from a battle? Peace and understanding? Unity? Rosekit decided that this didn’t surprise him. Of course cats died fighting, what was a battle without its risks? But it was she-cat’s comment about focus and personal death that really made Rosekit think.

He definitely hadn’t been doing the best job at surviving during his dream-fight. It hadn’t felt very nice, either. In future battles, he was sure to make an effort to… well, not get himself caught in that sort of situation. He kept on listening, hearing about how battles and fights were simply a part of life and the world Clan-Cats lived in, and about how they were normally inevitable for cats like them. That was, unless there was a pre-existing issue with the leader and their personality that managed to prevent battles from happening, though likely at a cost. And yet it could all end it death, lazy-pushover leader or not. And that was why they trained, then. To prepare for all of the chaos and blood, and to prevent as much ThunderClan suffering as they could. Well, that all makes sense, then. Rosekit thought to himself, glancing back down at his paws.

Once his leader finished speaking, there was a small silence. Rosekit continued to walk towards the nursery, dragging his paws a little bit as he went. It would be pretty stupid jumping into a battle and expecting to make it out unfazed and untouched… of course. Especially for apprentices. What am I in for, when it comes to my training? He had never expected it to be easy, but would really have to worry about… well, duh! Of course, of course, I knew all of this! He thought angrily. I am well aware that I could die, that I could get hurt, get upset- I KNOW, I KNOW, I KNOW! It’s just weird thinking about it, that’s all. I can’t just forget about my motivation… that’ll make things worse. I don’t know.

Rosekit exhaled, lifting his head and looking up tiredly at the nursery. Well, now that he had his dream-scene grazed into his head, he had no choice but to adjust to it and continue talking about the topic, get used to the frightening idea being stuck in his young mind through conversation. So quickly, Rosekit came back with a response. “…I guess that’s all true. Well, very true. I- I dunno what image of a battle I had in my head up until now, but somethin’ was definitely up with it. Ain’t nobody gonna hop on into a battle and enjoy themself, right?

He thought about training again, and spoke his thoughts on it aloud. “All the time I’ve been here, I’ve always been thinkin’ hard about training… but kind’a sort’a inaccurately. For some reason, I’d thought it’d be some sort’a breeze, but uh… yeah, nah. I mean, don’t get me wrong, like- trust me, I’ll still put my heart and soul into it all or whatever, but now I’m seein’ all these complications and worries.” Of course, now he realized that he was just complaining. So the tom-Kit added, “…Buuut… we’ve got ourselves a leader like you, so at least the clan’s well-run! Eh? I’m guessin’ I’ll just have’ta really try in while trainin’, so I can keep safe in fights! A real warrior!

As Rosekit had went on and on about himself and his perspective during his answer, slowly but surely, he had started to lose the majority of his fright. Most of the motivation was kicking back in, and once again, he was confident that he could build himself a decent- if not good- future to live in. But now he realized that it would require some patience… and he certainly wouldn’t be getting too much done during his Kithood. So great, some cats had taught him to pause on a stone or two- that wouldn’t last him through any kind of battle he’d ever heard of. But once he was an apprentice, Rosekit was more than prepared to learn and practice, practice, practice! But of course, I’ve gotta include some fun into the mix! He promised himself. Otherwise, I may as well give up on all hope in staying motivated. Can’t feel happy without happiness!

✽❀✽

~ @dino. ~

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~
Old May 22nd, 2024, 08:13 AM
red's #1 fan

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

purrks ; beefed up t1 , mind reader , sticky pads
5 moons . #flocklitterwarbler . adhd + chronic fatigue
tags ; @Alchemist Kitsune
trigger warnings for this post: none

warblerpaw's fur swished with the soft evening air of the thunderclan clearing. he flicked his tail and bounced around, looking for someone to bother- uh, he means someone to hang out with..! he noticed sprucejumper, sitting in a loaf on the side of the clearing. sprucejumper had just become a warrior, hadn't he? warbler wanted to ask him some questions about that! becoming a warrior.

he bounced over, tail twitching excitedly. ' HI HI HI HI HI, SPRUCEJUMPER!! ..oops. sorry for being loud!! ' warblerpaw had been told to temper his excitement, to not be loud, but he just had SO!! MUCH!! he wanted to talk about!! anyways. he stared at the younger warrior expectantly, waiting for an answer.

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw ☆ mumblemoth
trackers

please be patient with me ! i am an hsp & i have autism and osdd-1b .

i have chronic pain & chronic illness, meaning i am in and out of the hospital a lot ! for time sensitive replies , i will try to get to those , but everything else will be put on the back burner for my recovery <3
Old May 22nd, 2024, 11:16 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Amused

Eveningkit

he/him(AMAB) | TC | a performer; ambitious and social; tad bit vain | Purrks: N/A
__________________________________________________ ___

Outside! Clearing! Things he has been dying to see since he was born. That was a tad bit dramatic? Yeah it was. He hadn't really cared much about outside of the nursery before, it was probably the same just bigger but berrykits rambling about the things she hears out there and now her saying they finally were allowed outside! Well who wouldn't get overly excited for that? Suddenly outside seemed more intriguing and NO! He couldn't wait for his littermates to be ready. So with without waiting he had run straight, headfirst out of the nursery into the- huh!?

Skidding to halt and tripping over his paws he stared in amazement and confusion at the sight before him. Is Eveningkit's brain could explode it would, he was wrong. Very wrong! The outside- uh clearing. The camp itself was so much more bigger than the nursery was. Far more than he could ever imagine. Eyes darting left right, trying to capture every odd thing he felt overwhelmed. His eyes hurt, it was so bright. The roof of the camp was blue and very high up, it looked like it stretched on forever. There were so many new smells too, too many to identify and none as familiar as his littermates or his mama.

Not only was there so many weird and wonderful things to see and explore! There were also other cats. Some he recognised from visits to the nursery and others he has never seen before. Talk about overstimulation to his brain, there was too much new things to explore. too much! Suddenly the idea of waiting for his littermates was more appealing, maybe even going back to his nest. Taking a few pawsteps back he turned back to the nursery entrance, it was so much more different from the other side.

"hurry up guys, stop snailing behind! You'll never guess what up here!" he called. His voice still piped with excitement and enthusiasm. "its way different to the nursery, berrykit you love it!" he added as he called his sister who had woken up with excitement to see the nursery. "Hornetkit, blossomkit if you two don't get your tails up here I'll come drag you here myself" he added playfully. He really wanted to share what he had seen with his littermates already, and them dragging their paws to get out here was too frustrating- he was impatient ok!?

TAGS
- Fireflysplash [@Saki]
- Salmonshade [@Tallstar]
- blossomkit [@Ladiebugg]
- Hornetkit [@glitch]
- berrykit [@TheNyanCatMinecart]
|{I do not share or agree with the opinions/actions of my characters}|

Last edited by burntToast; May 23rd, 2024 at 01:00 AM.
Old May 22nd, 2024, 12:58 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

SPRINGLIGHT
long-furred, scarred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
active purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps
she/her | thunderclan medicine cat | 20 moons

Today felt relatively nice. The warm sunlight creeps past the clouds that permeate the sky. The air felt cool and it was a nice breeze to run through her fur. There wasn’t anything far too interesting happening in the medicine den, so she felt like she would have the urge to spread her legs without the need to feel overpressured by patients storming her den. Besides, Springlight felt like she should be able to go out and about and restore the herb storage without much thought. Letting loose a light sight, the calico stepped forth into the clearing, a smile glued to her muzzle as she peered her eyes around the clearing. It seemed to not be fussing with activity, which felt relatively odd. Usually, she saw cats going out and about along the clearing, and for it to be ghosted by everyone felt… lonesome in a way. Speaking of cats, she found herself thinking of a particular ginger tom who so happened to jump at the opportunity when it came to hanging out with her: Orangeblossom. She wasn’t certain of the tom even if he was her clan-mate, and he was overly optimistic, but they both shared similar interests, and she didn’t think that it would bother him much if she asked for him to hang out with her, right?

Clearing her throat, the long-furred calico approached the tom, peering up at him. “Hello... Orangeblossom,” She greeted, giving him a faint smile as her tail whisked behind herself. “Would… you like… to come… along with… me for… a stroll… through the… territory? I’ve… been hoping to… collect some… herbs and… potentially… get ourselves… caught up… with anything… that occurred… as of late.” If he declined the offer, she would be fine with it. She’s been meaning to stretch her legs after moons of aiding her clan and not bothering to give herself a break for it.

[ @Dolomedes ( them )]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; May 22nd, 2024 at 01:01 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2024, 10:47 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucejumper |
Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive | Agatha Kitty - Active

It was a miracle, really, that the chocolate point had not learned to fly by this point in time, his soul seemingly exiting his body for a moment in time before crashing straight back down to his stiff body. How these cats had so much energy to spare, and were so.... boisterous about their whole existence was beyond Sprucejumper. The Boulder themselves were an enigma, but the former kittypet had simply assumed that the bigger size just meant more energy to go around. This one beside him? Not quite the mountain his former mentor was... If anything, he looked closer to him in age. A kit or an apprentice? It was always hard to tell for him, having left the nursery at the ripe old age of three moons, but it was a safe bet he presumed that this was not a warrior that spoke to him now.

Deadpanned eyes - his expression unmoving from moons of not emoting - studying Shouterson, he quirked a brow at the apology. Odd. He couldn't really remember anyone randomly apologizing for near making his ears bleed before... and there had been quite a few cats like that in the apprentices' den, much to his chagrin. Well... guess at least one cat in this star worshiping colony had some manners! Considering the murdering ways of the clan cats, he had assumed by this point in time crashing into cats was the way to say hello, any level of respect - or what passed as such around here - only thrown in Angry's direction, whether out of actual deference or fear beyond his comprehension. Still... he couldn't be too angry, he supposed. And it was clear from the other's expression he was... expected to say something back, anyways... Couldn't really get away with silence when the mottled tom was at least trying some level of courtesy.

Offering the younger tom one more look, Sprucejumper shrugged, his expression unchanged as he worded a simple, "Trivial," letting the apprenkit know it wasn't the end of the world... by this place's standards, in any case.

@sillycreatur [Warblerpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios