by glitch
Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:26 AM
Twigstep the evil grandpa...
Last post by Rose
Today 12:25 AM

Old May 16th, 2024, 11:36 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Fireflyflicker
ShadowClan Warrior
The Collector [ ACTIVE ], Mind Reader [ ACTIVE ]

[ !!! I have permission from @/poppy for Fireflyflicker to come to this conclusion. !!! ]

Fireflyflicker stopped pacing after a moment, her head whipping around to glare at the tuft of fur. She grabbed it gently between her jaws and took it to a nearby stream just outside of camp, returning shortly with a wet tuft of light-brown mouse fur.

She dropped it beside Whitetwist's body and lifted her gaze to meet Goopywhisker's. ''That's mouse fur, not a cat's. But it couldn't have been a rogue that did this to Whitetwist,'' Fireflyflicker mewed gravely. ''There's ShadowClan scent on there, which is proof enough that a ShadowClan cat is the one who set this up. Whitetwist's murder, everything. Now we know that this mouse fur was placed intentionally between Whitetwist's claws. Whoever this cat is has played us, and they will for sure know now that we're onto them.''

The pale-ginger warrior turned to look at Bitternpaw. ''Go get Mistlewhisker. I'll take this piece of mouse fur up to Dawnstar to see what she thinks. It's best that she hears about this from a warrior,'' The ShadowClanner instructed before turning back to Goopywhisker. ''This entire setup was staged. The murderer meant for a cat to find Whitetwist's body, Goopywhisker, and that cat just so happened to be you and Mumblefoot, so I advise you're both on the lookout.''

Grabbing the tuft of mouse fur, Fireflyflicker bounded away towards Dawnstar's den.

@silver. - Fireflyflicker has told Bitternpaw to find Mistlewhisker. // @Omari - Feel free to have Midnightpaw fetch Hawkbite! ^^ // @Poprock // @sillycreatur

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; May 16th, 2024 at 12:36 PM.
Old May 16th, 2024, 11:47 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC Enforcer | Moons: 22 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |Beefed Up Tier 1 |

Moonmeadow finally looked away from the stars and to the warrior beside her. Well, this seemed like a fine start to a fine friendship. Moonmeadow made a note to see the other molly more if the other was fine with that. It’s been awhile since the warrior had been allowed such a domestic and like…casual conversation. It's been a lot of work and training talk lately. Though Moonmeadow figured that someone was going to have to do it given the current state of all the patrols lately. Hmm, perhaps Moonmeadow should take her apprentice out for some mock patrols so she knows her manners and what she should do! Yes, that sounds good. The warrior made sure to remember it and then focused back on the current conversation. “It is really nice, it's been awhile since I’ve had such a casual conversation. It's been pretty busy for me lately. Moonemeadow wasn’t sure what else to add to the conversation so they added nothing at all.
[ @.Sunshine. - Loonbay ]
[ This is a little awkward given the current clearing event but uhhhh ]

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old May 16th, 2024, 11:50 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Lynxshade
Shadowclan Enforcer
33 moons | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T3) | Bilingual (T3)
A chaos in the clearing drew Lynxshade's attention away from the morsel of prey she was consuming alone, in the warrior's den. As she exited the bracken fortress, her green eyes widened in surprise and shock at the sight of Whitetwist's mangled body. She listened to what the other warriors were murmuring to each other and realized with a jolt that they were talking about a cannibalism assault.

The Enforcer padded closer, sniffing Whitetwist's injuries in the hope of identifying the specific assaulter's scent. But everything seemed soaked in death's odor, and none other than Shadowclan scents.

"...We must begin an investigation at once. Dawnstar will not let this crime unpunished." She stated, before turning her gaze to see whether Mistlewhisker and Hawkbite were arriving. An Enforcer meeting would probably have to be drawn to discuss this accident, but for now, informing the leader was top priority.

Last edited by Wingnettle; May 16th, 2024 at 11:51 AM.
Old May 16th, 2024, 11:54 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

// @paris

Staring at the body with a mixture of nausea (not because she found the scene disturbing, why would she) and a small frown, she nodded a greeting to Fireflyflicker. "Hi, Fireflyflicker. What... What happened?" Well she clearly knew what happened, with the cooling body before her. Her mouth opened but nothing came out, a small flicker of sadness for the stolen life flashing in her eyes before it was hidden once more.

"Whoever this cat is has played us, and they will for sure know now that we're onto them.'' The words sent a thrill of some strange feeling through her, and Nightshade tore her gaze away from the maimed body, watching Fireflyflicker leave. Well, she assumed there would be a vigil. Stepping back, she watched the other clanmates movements, head bowed in genuine solemnity. And they were all none the wiser.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; May 16th, 2024 at 11:59 AM.
Old May 16th, 2024, 12:09 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 40 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
[Fireflyflicker - @paris ] [Goopywhisker - @Poprock ] [Mumblemoth - @silver. ] [Dawnstar - @/Undertaker ] [Lynxshade - @Wingnettle ] [ALL APPRENTICES IN THE CLEARING]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker padded into camp through the entrance, spotting the gathered cats. Ah, it seemed something else had happened. At least this clan wasn't boring.

The scent of blood hit her full force as she approached the group, and a quick glance revealed why. Frustration flickered under Mistlewhisker's pelt as she took in the cannibalized clanmate. Another victim. She heard talk about a clump of fur, evidence, and Icy Heartlands. It seemed Goopywhisker was the one to find the body.

It seemed that Fireflyflicker had taken it upon herself to become lead detective, and while she appreciated the initiative, she wished someone had gotten Dawnstar before messing with evidence.

Mistlewhisker glanced over to see Fireflyflicker run to Dawnstar's den with a clump of fur in her mouth. The deputy quickly intercepted her, jerking her head back to the gathered cats. "If that is evidence, it remains with the body. It does not leave this spot." She ordered, but Fireflyflicker was already gone. Who in their right mind took something that could be evidence from the body?? Mistlewhisker lashed her tail in irritation. At least Dawnstar was about to be brought into this, like she should have been from the beginning. Had it been wet? It looked like mouse fur, but why would it be wet?

Glancing around at the gathered group, Mistlewhisker spotted Bloomingblaze gathering up kits. Good. She spotted several apprentices around, some handing it better than others. "All apprentice younger than twelve moons, go to the apprentice den." She ordered. The less cats around the body, the better. Plus, she wanted only warriors and older apprentices here. Older apprentices because things like this were things a warrior could see during battle--though not so much the cannibalism part--and she wanted them to be prepared.

"Everyone step away from Whitetwist's body. No one touches it until Dawnstar comes out. Lynxshade, make sure no one else tries to mess with anything." She was grateful that the Enforcer had shown up, though a little irritated that she had been the only Enforcer to show up. "Now, Goopywhisker, Mumblemoth." The deputy cast her one-eyed gaze at the warriors. "Detail exactly where and how you found the body. And tell me about the tuft of fur Fireflyflicker had. Was it with the body?"

[Sorry this was written really quickly--let me know if I missed something]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; May 16th, 2024 at 12:26 PM.
Old May 16th, 2024, 12:23 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

he/him // 7 moons
40/100

---

Normally he wasn't thankful for being obviously younger than his peers. But once more and more faces appear in the clearing his fur stands up uncomfortably and he's grateful for Mistlewhisker's command for younger apprentices to head to the den. Swallowing hard and nodding in response to the deputy, he takes his leave after one last glance at Whitetwist's body.

What a pity. Hopefully whoever had done thing is brought to justice beneath Dawnstar's might.

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old May 16th, 2024, 12:34 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> rookpaw <<-
[ she/they | shadowclan | 14moons | purrks ]
a scarred dark blueish grey and white cat with grey eyes

mentions: @paris @Mica ( @Poprock @silver. @Wingnettle )
rookpaw just got around to glaring at fireflyflicker for ordering everyone around and questioning how that cat thought it was okay to just take prime evidence out of camp. when she had brought up washing the tuft of fur clean she had spoken about cleaning it in the puddle in camp and not literally taking it out of camp. how could they be sure she hadnt switched it out for conveniently placed mouse fur now. this stunk to hell but rookpaw kept quiet, it wouldnt be a good luck to openly accuse her clanmate and she didnt want trouble with dawnstar or lostspark. they would be here soon enough anyway, it was quite the commotion already so one of the high ranks was sure to make their way over to the group of cats gathered around the body.
"it might be mouse but i dont think its wise to assume this." she protested, truly, how foolish could this warrior be to pretend like this was set in stone. yes, maybe they planned to send them on a hunt for wrong clues but perhaps they didnt any perhaps they were fireflyflicker. though that would be more braindead that rookpaw assumed fireflyflicker to be, not even they would be so stupid as to either make the original tuft of fur disappear in broad daylight or openly solve their own murder.
finally, mistlewhisker appeard, finally putting a stop to fireflyflickers power trip and speaking the words she wanted to speak, only mistlewhiskers voice wouldnt fall on deaf ears.
'all apprentices younger than twelve moons, go to the apprentice den' for once, rook was glad to be older than the average appprentice so she remained where she had pushed her way through the crowd, a few pawsteps from the body. when mistlewhisker came closer she shuffled to the side, moving into the spot of one of the apprentices ordered to leave, to give mistlewhisker more space and better access to the body.
"mistlewhisker, the tuft of fur was with the body but fireflyflicker took it out of camp to wash it" she chimed in before muttering a more quiet "sorry" after. the question hadnt been directed at her after all.

[ rooks opinion doesnt align with my own ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements

Last edited by alec; May 16th, 2024 at 12:37 PM.
Old May 16th, 2024, 12:46 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Rottenheart

Rottenheart huffed and muttered under his breath, something like 'that mousebrain'. The cranky tom turned around and left without another meow, somewhat annoyed but that's nothing new from the bitter warrior.

@gs29513

Warning: I might randomly dissapear from the forums and stop replying, posting or whatever, it's because I'm either grounded or taking A L O N E T I M E for an overly long time

Hey! Don't leave yet! I've got a Hogwarts RP just for ya. Still no RP thread but once we get members in the Sign ups, I'll make a RP thread. Link: Click or else Avada Kedavra
Old May 16th, 2024, 12:58 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Oh dear. He had only JUST been informed that it was the Enforcers job to work on catching this cannibal, and they had struck again. Not just defiling a body in a truly terrible manner, but killing to do so. Shrewstep had been a bit late to the 'party', with Mistlewhisker and Lynxshade already there, so he kept his mouth shut until their new deputy spoke. It seemed Dawnstar was being summoned (though why Fireflyflicker was nicking things off of the body he didn't really understand) and Lynxshade was supposed to keep the body from being tampered with further. Ok. He could....he could do that. That sounded like the kind of thing he should also be doing. Sliding through the forming crowd, his small size being useful for once, he popped up at Lynxshade's side. He wasn't particularly sure how to announce himself, being new to this Enforcer gig, but he figured a soft Just stand here and look scary I guess? hopefully wouldn't make him look like a complete fool in front of Lynxshade whilst he surveyed the crowd for any other interlopers. @Mica @Wingnettle
Old May 16th, 2024, 01:01 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws

Utter chaos.

There was no other word to describe what was happening as the Commander watched from a distance. Initially, he waited for Dawnstar or Mistlewhisker to get there, but there was a certain presence that irked the tom as she dipped around the scene like she had the authority.

Then she took the only piece of evidence from the scene and disappeared. Oh no no no. That was the line for him. Hawkbite rose to his paws, his eyes burning an icy fire into Fireflyflicker as she reappeared with a damp piece of fur. His brows furrowed, his claws flexed and he let a low growl escape his throat before Mistlewhisker appeared. The deputy intercepted the warrior and Hawkbite had never been more thankful. He was on the verge of pinning this warrior down.

"Fireflyflicker!" The growl escaped into an authoritive bark, breaking the she-cat of her over zealous actions. "While we appreciate your quick response, you need to sit down or back the hell off," Hawkbite warned with a glare. "You've made yourself rather suspicious disappearing with that. I don't know you enough to believe you didn't just pick up some mouse fur outside. I suggest you let us take over or I'll force you to."

Dig your hole deeper. He thought bitterly as he turned to look at Mistlewhisker and Goopywhisker for the details. Dawnstar had only just given he and the Enforcers the task to find who did this and now their only chance at it was tampered. He was beyond frustrated right now. One moon without a victim was all the leader wanted and the very next day, this happens. The odds.

He'd note the comment from Rookpaw, but no one had chimed in to saw they saw her actually washing it. They were all assuming now. Perhaps it was paranoia, but there was no way to confirm this warrior didn't do it. She responded so quickly and messed with the crime scene before anyone with authority could get an idea of what was going on.

@Mica - Mistlewhisker | @paris - Fireflyflicker | @Wingnettle - Lynxshade | @Poprock - Goopywhisker | @gs29513

[Only mentioning the present Enforcers and anyone Hawk is interacting with]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; May 16th, 2024 at 01:13 PM.