Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Yesterday 11:35 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Kacey!
Yesterday 11:34 PM

Old May 16th, 2024, 05:16 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Fireflyflicker
ShadowClan Warrior
The Collector [ ACTIVE ], Mind Reader [ ACTIVE ]

Fireflyflicker's amber gaze narrowed as she padded up to the scene, and she didn't miss the way that Goopywhisker had been stuttering.

Approaching the body of Whitetwist, Fireflyflicker crouched beside it and began to analyze it. Chunks of the body had been torn away, proving Goopywhisker's theory of the killer eating parts of Whitetwist.

''Well, whoever the killer clearly wasn't thinking straight,'' The mottled pale-ginger snorted with a wave of her tail as she stood up. ''If they left a tuft of fur behind, then they want to be found. Where was the body located?''

Fireflyflicker turned to Goopywhisker and tipped her head to the side questioningly. ''I know at Icy Heartlands, but where at in Icy Heartlands? A bramble patch? Lodged between two rocks?''

[ OOC Note - Fireflyflicker has Mind Reader, and she will be able to tell if Goopywhisker is lying to her, so be careful putting out your next response! /gen /lh

It is also time for Dective Fireflyflicker lol. ]

@Poprock - She's speaking directly to Goopywhisker // @Undertaker - Dawnstar Mention // @Mica - Mistlewhisker Mention

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; May 16th, 2024 at 07:42 AM.
Old May 16th, 2024, 06:56 AM
Loyal Jellybean fan

Status: The scariest person is someone with nothing left to lose
Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Marshlight shivered. He had heard of desperate foxes and badgers doing that but cats?
Old May 16th, 2024, 08:48 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

@Snivellus @Luminous (Mind Reader and Silver Tongue both in use here!)
As he had....somewhat expected, the turnout was slim. It was only one apprentice, in fact, Pidgeonpaw, and a grumpy looking Rottenheart. Um....no thank you. Shrewstep was in too good of a mood to allow himself to be dragged down by this grouch, and so he immediately made what he hoped would be a successful ploy to get rid of the other warrior. The ewww read was kind of off of the charts here, like clear as day he could tell that this was a mind he did not want to see any more of. It wasn't like he even needed an assistant anyway, it was just them! So actually this was perfectly reasonable!

Thank you for the offer Rottenheart even the name was rather horrible but it seems like it's just me and Pidgeonpaw so I don't actually need any help! His voice was chipper, but invested with a bit of extra.....weight. A bit of force to it, to ensure that Rottenheart would be thoroughly convinced that he was unnecessary. Any attempt on his part to come along thereafter, Shrewstep decided, would be purely due to his own arrogance and/or nasty nature. With this said he turned on his hind paw and took off, headed for Icy Heartlands. (This would be set before the body was found at the Heartlands)
Old May 16th, 2024, 08:59 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

he/him // 7 moons
39/100

---

Something was happening. Something bad. When the body is brought back into the camp clearing he can feel a chill run down his spine. A fellow Shadowclan cat... Eaten into? What insane cat would dare do such a thing? He can only hope that the perpetrator wasn't hiding amongst their ranks otherwise... Who would be next? Ever so slowly he creeps forward and sniffs at the tuft of fur in an attempt to discern the owner beyond the overwhelming stench of blood but... Nothing. How annoying. His tail twitches irritably behind him as he eyes Goopywhisker and glances to the body.

"Could be an oversight on the murderer's part." He meows thoughtfully, staring hard at the bloodstained patch of fur left behind. "Or perhaps they want to sow seeds of discontent amongst us."

It was difficult to pin down without any other clues. Fireflyflicker steps up and begins to ask questions so in the mean time the young tom inches toward the body to inspect it closer. To look for any other signs of damage aside from bitten chunks and lacerations. It's annoying to find nothing but at least he gave it a go. Golden gaze falls upon Goopywhisker again, since he was the one talking to the lot of them, and he raises a brow quizzically.

"Was there evidence of a fight? Or perhaps claw marks or paw prints in the dirt?"

goopywhisker | @Poprock // fireflyflicker | @paris

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old May 16th, 2024, 09:13 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Nightshade hobbled out of the medicine den, icy glare freezing on the partially eaten body, nose wrinkling. She raised a paw to smooth her sleep-ruffled fur, the swelling on her face subsiding to just a slightly puffy, although heavily bruised. Better though. She had the cute medicine cat to thank for that.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old May 16th, 2024, 09:20 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Fireflyflicker
ShadowClan Warrior

Fireflyflicker's amber gaze narrowed thoughtfully at Bitternpaw's conclusion. ''That could be true - the oversight part,'' She meowed after a moment, turning to face the young apprentice. ''However, I think it was left to spread discontent, as you said. I mean, why would they eat part of Whitetwist's body and then leave our Clanmate for us to find? Not to mention a tuft of fur, too. You would think that the killer would have eaten the entire body or at least taken it with them for later.''

The pale-ginger warrior gave Nightshade a nod as the she-cat approached. ''Greetings, Nightshade!'' Fireflyflicker purred before turning back to Goopywhisker. ''Tell me - where exactly did you find the body at Icy Heartlands? If we can get an idea of where Whitetwist was left, we may be able to tell whether leaving the tuft of fur was accidental or intentional - I mean, we're lucky to have it either way, or else we'd have no leads on who our murderer is.''

The warrior tipped her head to the side, amber eyes narrowing slightly. ''Goopywhisker, was there any scent of the murderer at the time you found Whitetwist? If not, then that means that our suspect could be a part of ShadowClan, which means that there could be a traitor in the midst of our Clan and we'd be dealing with something way bigger than what it should be.''

Giving a sigh, Fireflyflicker began to pace back and forth.

[ I love detective flicks ]

[ silver, Firefly and Bittern should totally work together :0 ]

[ the perfect song for this moment is disturbia by rhianna lol ]

[ honestly, if Dawnstar shows up, she and Firefly would be perfect for interrogating their clanmates because due to the mind Reader Purrk, they'd be able to tell if a cat is lying >:3 ]

@silver. - directly speaking // @poppy - directly speaking // @Poprock - directly speaking // @Undertaker - Dawnstar Mention // @Mica - Mistlewhisker Mention // @sillycreatur - Mumblemoth mention, in case you want to have him answer firefly's questions /gen

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; May 16th, 2024 at 09:58 AM.
Old May 16th, 2024, 09:46 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
90/100

After she had been titled a Guard during the last clan meeting, Midnightpaw had… Well, taken her new role very seriously. During the day, if not training, she could be found either seated just outside of the apprentice's den or near the mouth of the camp's entrance, big green eyes peering at her clanmates as they went about their daily duties. Today, she had been seated near the entrance, having a generally boring day until… blood. She smelled blood.

The fur along her spine sprang up, her black fur puffing up to make her look somewhat similar to a dark puffball. She would have called for alert and caution among her clanmates if it weren't for the fact that the only scent she could pick up on was that of Shadowclan's own, and as if on cue, in came Goopywhisker, Mumblemoth, and… a mangled mess of fur and flesh.

She was quick to stand upright, following closely after the pair of warrior's to try and assess the situation–before she could ask, Goopywhisker had informed the clan of the situation at hand.

“Bloomingblaze, could I ask you to check and make sure that there are no kits out in the clearing right now?” She asked, but then again, there was a chance that Bloomingblaze would not listen to her suggestion. If she did not, she'd do it herself, but she wanted to try and find someone to help out the situation–a high rank, an enforcer..

Bitternpaw and Fireflyflicker had arrived too, but she decided against partaking in their conversation. She wanted to seek out an enforcer or… Mistlewhisker, or Dawnstar.

[ @Poprock - Goopywhisker, @sillycreatur - Mumblemoth, @IDIOTICBEAN101 - Bloomingblaze, @silver. - Bitternpaw, @paris - Fireflyflicker]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!

Last edited by Omari; May 16th, 2024 at 09:47 AM.
Old May 16th, 2024, 09:59 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> rookpaw <<-
[ she/they | shadowclan | 14moons | purrks ]
a scarred dark blueish grey and white cat with grey eyes

rookpaw stepped out of the shadows, attracted by the commotion, several cats had gathered around goopywhisker, mumblemoth and what mustve been another shadowclan warrior at some point. she hadnt heard anything before, the other cats blocking off sight and sound alike but 'whoever did this, they ate parts of the body' rang loud and clear in rooks ears. white tipped ears twitched as she stepped closer, goopywhisker seemed pretty affected, and some little part of rook could understand why, she didnt know this warrior and the morbid curiosity of knowing some other cat had torn chunks of flesh out of whitetwists body was deafening, but deep down it made sense to be shaken by the sight of death. she pushed through the crowd to inspect the body, taking note of what the other cats around her were muttering about, icy heartlands, a place she wasnt familiar with. yet. the body didnt give way to a lot of clues about the culprit, feline bite marks and long gashes torn into cold flesh, but the blood stained tuft of fur caught her attention. she quietly hummed in thought, fireflyflicker wasnt wrong in asking about the location, rook could agree on that, but immediately expecting that the killer wanted to be found sounded a bit odd to her.
"i dont think they have to want to be found, was the body still warm when you found it? maybe they got startled by someone.." perhaps if a patrol was around the same place today they could narrow down the time frame of when it mustve happened. if they last patrol was yesterday night it had to have happened over the night, if the last patrol was in the morning and the body was warm it mustve happened somewhen between sunrise and now. "when was the last cat at icy heartlands? if you wash the fur in a puddle you might get the blood out well enough to identify the actual fur colour, and if we have the fur colour and the time frame itll be easier to figure out who mightve done it"
the only information they had at the moment was the fact that the body was found at icy heartlands, the killer had eaten parts of the body and that they, be it one or two cats, were strong enough to overpower a warrior, but rookpaw would make sure to memorise it. just in case.

[tldr: more or less just the following questions: was the body still warm, when was the last cat at icy heartlands, figure out when it happened]

@paris @silver. @Poprock /

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old May 16th, 2024, 10:19 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

Fireflyflicker
ShadowClanner

Fireflyflicker blinked, tilting her head to the side. ''Redrobin's hosting a training event,'' She mewed after a moment. ''Maybe if you go interact with some of the other apprentices - maybe Mirepaw, Lostspark's daughter - then that will distract you from whatever's bothering you.''

Fireflyflicker wrapped her tail around her sister's shoulders and gave her a comforting lick between the ears. ''Remember what our mother always told us, Flashy?'' The mottled pale-ginger she-cat purred soothingly. "Let the strength of your paws match the courage in your hearts, my kits. For in the wilderness of life, it's not the size of the cat in the fight, but the size of the fight in the cat that truly defines our warrior spirit."

Flashpaw is owned by @/zBlaze
Fireflyflicker is owned by @/paris

Another swallow. More discomfort. She didn't meet Flicks' eyes,
still unwilling to speak. Flashpaw Then stifled a laugh at the stupid
Quote Laurel would say. The classic tabby shook her head lightly.
"A-A li-little s-silly. I-I think th-the q-quote i-is." She mewed
softly, deaf tufted ear flicking as she strained to hear. Stars dang it,
she was such an idiot sometimes. She blinked the embarrassment
from her jade-hued eyes and instead just... sat. She didn't have any
other words to say. She just loaded awkwardly, unsure of what to say
or do. At the mention of the training event, she barely was able to
hold in a sharp cry of horror.

"D-Di-Di-Did-Didn't y-you s-see wh-wh-wha-what h-hap-happened?"
She said with a yelp. No, no, no, she wouldn't go over there! Besides,
she had Cinderpaw as a friend, so why did she need ANOTHER one? She
didn't want to make Cinderpaw sad for hanging out with her littermate!
It was better safe than sorry to her. Swallowing, she held back more
stuttering, stupid-sounding words as she strained to speak without the
extra noise. She was all riled up for no reason. She braced herself for
being told she was overreacting, to calm down. Instead, she just bit
her tongue, swallowing the drop of blood, before inhaling sharply, crisply.
She didn't want to make a scene. Then her sister saw the cannibal-eaten
body.

Then Flashpaw was transported back to Foreststrike. Then she crumbled
like a pile of leaves trampled by a kit. No, no, no. No, no, no, not this,
please. Please stop it. Please, please... no. She darted into the apprentice's
den to float, to get away from the half-eaten body, to hide. Oh, crap. Oh,
dear. Was that suspicious? Was that suspicious how the panic jolted into
her eyes at the sight of the fur and the body, and how she darted into the
shadows to watch from a safe distance? All she could do was pray. Pray that
the (Orange?) crimson, bloodstained fur wouldn't make anyone see her. That
they would let her hide in the darkness and stay away.

._______._____._______.
| Open |

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

Chaos is yet to arrive

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, and Marigoldwhisper all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Old May 16th, 2024, 10:57 AM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
90/100

After she had been titled a Guard during the last clan meeting, Midnightpaw had… Well, taken her new role very seriously. During the day, if not training, she could be found either seated just outside of the apprentice's den or near the mouth of the camp's entrance, big green eyes peering at her clanmates as they went about their daily duties. Today, she had been seated near the entrance, having a generally boring day until… blood. She smelled blood.

The fur along her spine sprang up, her black fur puffing up to make her look somewhat similar to a dark puffball. She would have called for alert and caution among her clanmates if it weren't for the fact that the only scent she could pick up on was that of Shadowclan's own, and as if on cue, in came Goopywhisker, Mumblemoth, and… a mangled mess of fur and flesh.

She was quick to stand upright, following closely after the pair of warrior's to try and assess the situation–before she could ask, Goopywhisker had informed the clan of the situation at hand.

“Bloomingblaze, could I ask you to check and make sure that there are no kits out in the clearing right now?” She asked, but then again, there was a chance that Bloomingblaze would not listen to her suggestion. If she did not, she'd do it herself, but she wanted to try and find someone to help out the situation–a high rank, an enforcer..

Bitternpaw and Fireflyflicker had arrived too, but she decided against partaking in their conversation. She wanted to seek out an enforcer or… Mistlewhisker, or Dawnstar.

[ @Poprock - Goopywhisker, @sillycreatur - Mumblemoth, @IDIOTICBEAN101 - Bloomingblaze, @silver. - Bitternpaw, @paris - Fireflyflicker]

--------------

Bloomingblaze looked at Midnightpaw and nodded. She started checking the clearing for any kits, and of there were, she would make sure they were quickly put back in the nursery. No one as little as that needed to see this.

-------------

[If you have a kit that is in the clearing, please tag me (:]