My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old May 15th, 2024, 05:40 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Caveclaw-She/They

-------------

Caveclaw started to exit the clearing, she needed to get the cobweb soon before could forget. The other two who had to get it had probably already left, but she would probably need a helping paw to get as much as possible. She looked around for a cat to help.

-------------

@Epiales

Old May 15th, 2024, 05:50 PM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 View Post

Caveclaw-She/They

-------------

Caveclaw started to exit the clearing, she needed to get the cobweb soon before could forget. The other two who had to get it had probably already left, but she would probably need a helping paw to get as much as possible. She looked around for a cat to help.

-------------

@Epiales

StormCreek
|18 moons | fluffy white with speckles of brown, light brown tail | she/they |

She stretched out, kicking her paws slightly upwards. Hunting had felt good, all her anger taken out on it, and visiting Twig was good. Though the elders was a bit grumpy at times, he had been like a father to her since she was just a kit, so it was nice to visit from time to time, and she knew he appreciated the prey. Maybe she would call for an apprentice to bring him some moss sometime, remembering he complained about the moss being old. She shuttered at the idea of having to take it out, she had, a few times, but only ever as an apprentice. The idea of doing it now felt… wrong. Considering that it was labeled under things apprentices did before being named a warrior.

She tilted her head up slightly, her stomach still growling. She hadn’t gotten a piece of prey in a while, and the hunting earlier was for her. She growled lightly at herself. One of the big preys she had given to Twig, the others were probably also eaten by now. A sigh now, she would have to go out, yet again, later.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties

Last edited by Epiales; May 16th, 2024 at 08:20 AM.
Old May 15th, 2024, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiales View Post

StormCreek
|18 moons | fluffy white with speckles of brown, light brown tail | she/they |

She stretched out, kicking her paws slightly upwards. Hunting had felt good, all her anger taken out on it, and visiting Twig was good. Though the elders was a bit grumpy at times, he had been like a father to her since she was just a kit, so it was nice to visit from time to time, and she knew he apprenticed the prey. Maybe she would call for an apprentice to bring him some moss sometime, remembering he complained about the moss being old. She shuttered at the idea of having to take it out, she had, a few times, but only ever as an apprentice. The idea of doing it now felt… wrong. Considering that it was labeled under things apprentices did before being named a warrior.

She tilted her head up slightly, her stomach still growling. She hadn’t gotten a piece of prey in a while, and the hunting earlier was for her. She growled lightly at herself. One of the big preys she had given to Twig, the others were probably also eaten by now. A sigh now, she would have to go out, yet again, later.

Caveclaw-She/They

-------------

Caveclaw saw Stormcreek. She hadn't spoken to the other cat much, but they seemed like they might go with her.
She quietly approached Stormcreek "Hello, Stormcreek, correct?" They said "Would you mind assisting me with something outside of camp?"
Caveclaw's face was hard to read, she always wore a deadpan expression.

-------------

Old May 16th, 2024, 10:01 AM
death does not define us

Quote:

Caveclaw-She/They

-------------

Caveclaw saw Stormcreek. She hadn't spoken to the other cat much, but they seemed like they might go with her.
She quietly approached Stormcreek "Hello, Stormcreek, correct?" They said, "Would you mind assisting me with something outside of camp?"
Caveclaw's face was hard to read, she always wore a deadpan expression.

-------------

StormCreek
|18 moons | fluffy white with speckles of brown, light brown tail | she/her|

She growled lightly. "Fine, as long as I get to eat after this," she muttered, tilting her head as she followed the other molly. She was a bit older but Storm recognized her, Caveclaw. They had never talked but they had crossed paths before, both usually busy. Not busy with anything important really-- In fact, Storm hadn't been on a real patrol in ages. She simply called it a patrol and picked a few people to come along. She flicked her tail upwards as they walked, keeping it away from her legs so it didn't trip her. The other cat seemed to be just as quiet, she flicked her ear, annoyed. "So, what are we out here for?" Storm questioned, lifting her head slightly to face the other cat as they walked, still keeping an eye on the ground ahead of her. She wasn't about to fall or run into something just to face the other warrior.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Old May 16th, 2024, 10:59 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Amused

[/INDENT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 8 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw was still entertained; if she were an ordinary warrior or apprentice, she might've told the kit to go bother someone else with all his questions. But to the young medicine cat apprentice, this was a lot nicer than either going back to her injured patient or to her own thoughts, consistently worried over RiverClan's fate. After that last Gathering...

She smiled down at Aspenkit, settling herself comfortably to answer all his rambling questions. She'd been curious like that too, only a few moons ago now. Whatever happened these last few moons... she already felt like she grew up some, but with still a whole lot more to go.

"One question at a time!"
She urged lightheartedly, her eyes glittering with humor rather than impatience. "Medicine is... stuff that makes you feel better when you're sick, or helps heal you when you're injured," she explained. "Sometimes that stuff to heal you is found in plants — like certain types of leaves! So that's why we collect them, to use for those who need it the most." She nodded at the kit as she added, "So, since I'm training to learn about this medicine and be the designated healer for the Clan... they call me the 'medicine cat'. Well, I'm really an apprentice, and I've only been training for a few days now — Mistyshard's the real medicine cat."

Aspenkit
he/him |4 moons | RC | Reckless, naturally energetic | a little fighter and future nuisance
__________________________________________________ __

healing cats? That was cool! "since you and Mistyshard are the only medicine cats that makes you guys important!" he said reasoning it out with himself. Since warriors had to fight for their clan that meant Mistyshard and berrypaw would just heal them and keep them able to continue being warriors. "so if I get hurt you or Mistyshard will make me better? Then I can get hurt again and it won't matter" he gasped. That was great! Now he didn't have to worry about dying because there were medicine cats that could just fix it!

"do the other clans have medicine cats? Also I've seen cats that say they've come back from the dead like that pebble something cat. Did you and Mistyshard bring her back because you're medicine cats?" he asked curiously. He now sat in awe staring at berrypaw as if she were a Starclan cat sitting infront of him, infact she might as well be one since he had no idea what Starclan was. "can medicine cats fight- oh sorry one question at a time. Forgot" he apologized and decided to leave the rest of his questions until she was finished answering his first ones.
[/INDENT]
|{I do not share or agree with the opinions/actions of my characters}|
Artshop||Character Bio's(WIP)||Magpiepaw finder

Last edited by burntToast; May 17th, 2024 at 01:52 AM.
Old May 16th, 2024, 11:04 AM

Quote:

StormCreek

She growled lightly. "Fine, as long as I get to eat after this," she muttered, tilting her head as she followed the other molly. She was a bit older but Storm recognized her, Caveclaw. They had never talked but they had crossed paths before, both usually busy. Not busy with anything important really-- In fact, Storm hadn't been on a real patrol in ages. She simply called it a patrol and picked a few people to come along. She flicked her tail upwards as they walked, keeping it away from her legs so it didn't trip her. The other cat seemed to be just as quiet, she flicked her ear, annoyed. "So, what are we out here for?" Storm questioned, lifting her head slightly to face the other cat as they walked, still keeping an eye on the ground ahead of her. She wasn't about to fall or run into something just to face the other warrior.

Caveclaw-She/They

----------

"One of my patrols wasn't reported properly, so I was sent out for cobwebs." Caveclaw said "If I may ask, do you have any suggestions on where we could go for that?"
Caveclaw would never admit this out loud, but she definitely was not well versed in 'cobweb locations'. They assumed it could be found anywhere, but she wanted to be sure.

---------

@Epiales

Last edited by IDIOTICBEAN101; May 17th, 2024 at 08:54 AM.
Old May 16th, 2024, 04:22 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post
[/INDENT]

Aspenkit
he/him |4 moons | RC | Reckless, naturally energetic | a little fighter and future nuisance
__________________________________________________ __

healing cats? That was cool! "since you and Mistyshard are the only medicine cats that makes you guys important!" he said reasoning it out with himself. Since warrior had to fight for the clan that meant Mistyshard and berrypaw would heal them and keep them able to continue being warriors. "so if I get hurt you or Mistyshard will make me better? Then I can get hurt again and it won't matter" he gasped. That was great! Now he didn't have to worry about dying because there were medicine cats that could just fix it!

"do the other clans have medicine cats? Also I've seen cat that say they've come back from the dead like that pebble something cat. Did you and Mistyshard being her back because you medicine cats?" he asked curiously. He now sat in awe staring at berrypaw as if she were Starclan cat sitting infront of him, inf act she might as well be one since he had now idea what Starclan was. "can medicine cats fight- oh sorry one question at a time. Forgot" he apologized and decided to leave the rest of his questions until she was finished answering his first ones.
[/INDENT]

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 8 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

"Well, everyone here is important — that's what makes a Clan!" She purred good-naturedly, though she couldn't deny it felt nice to be referred to as 'important' herself. Individually. If she were honest, she'd felt unimportant all her life — starting with whoever her parents were, dropping her off in RiverClan territory and never being seen again.

Blinking that thought away, she looked down as Aspenkit continued to take her answers and run with them — and by run, she meant sprint. "O-Oh! Well... we can't heal everything," she reasoned, quickly trying to find words before this kit went and tried everything that was life-endangering. "So you can't go trying to do all this sort of stuff that'll get you hurt! You might end up with a lame leg or broken jaw for the rest of your life! Even medicine cats have limits..."

Berrypaw made an attempt to sound strict and scary, although it was probably hard coming from her shaky voice. She continued, "And, well... only StarClan can bring cats back to life, and even then, it's rare. All of us living down here? We don't have that kind of power. So don't go putting your nose in everything — we do our best, but Mistyshard and I aren't miracle workers!"

The thought of somecat as cute and innocent as Aspenkit going beyond her help made Berrypaw shudder. She didn't want to think about the perhaps-inevitable time that a patient would die beneath her paws, despite her best efforts.

She tried to ignore the anxiety-inducing thought by keeping her 'strict' look down at Aspenkit, making sure he understood.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old May 17th, 2024, 09:32 AM
death does not define us

Quote:

Caveclaw-She/They

----------

"One of my patrols wasn't reported properly, so I was sent out for cobwebs." Caveclaw said "If I may ask, do you have any suggestions on where we could go for that?"
Caveclaw would never admit this out loud, but she definitely was not well versed in 'cobweb locations'. They assumed it could be found anywhere, but she wanted to be sure.

---------

StormCreek

Storm shrugged and licked her paw. "I can hunt well... just not for herbs," she said, the molly had brought the wrong cat on patrol with her. Especially for herb-finding needs. StormCreek was helpless there, she hated going out on herb patrols. They were annoying and she could never find anything. And it was frustrating.

(short post)

Old May 17th, 2024, 09:40 AM

Quote:

StormCreek

Storm shrugged and licked her paw. "I can hunt well... just not for herbs," she said, the molly had brought the wrong cat on patrol with her. Especially for herb-finding needs. StormCreek was helpless there, she hated going out on herb patrols. They were annoying and she could never find anything. And it was frustrating.

(short post)

Caveclaw-She/They

----------

Caveclaw's ear only twitched "That's alright, I'm sure we will find some soon enough." She replied "We'll probably just need to find a decent bush or tree."

---------

[ @Epiales would you like to move this to RiverClan Territory after your next reply? ]

Last edited by IDIOTICBEAN101; May 17th, 2024 at 01:53 PM.