by Fawn
Last post by Rani
Today 05:46 AM

Old May 15th, 2024, 02:07 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Patrols

Bumblestar entered the camp behind Larkswoop, the rest of the haul clamped between her jaws before she dropped it on the fresh-kill pile. She glanced up at Wolfhive as her son addressed the other warrior, brow pinching.

"Sorry, what? Did I have an issue before that I didn't know about?"

[ @paris @BEAR. ]
Old May 15th, 2024, 02:30 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Glad that's all cleared up then." He gave his 'ma a shrug. Wolfhive wasn't going to speculate on why Larkswoop felt Bumba didn't like her, especially since if she felt inclined to elaborate she could. Wasn't mandatory, especially since it seemed to be resolved. "I'm hoping this outing will help you get to know others in the future, even if Bumba's the one who initiated it this time. You won't know your standing with cats 'til you try to get to know them, and it'll leave you feeling a lot less isolated and alone in the long-term."

A magpie being a threat.. Wolfhive eyed the bird thoughtfully. "Y'know Larkswoop, if you're feeling up for it you could bring that magpie to the nursery. Tell the kits a story of how it almost got the swoop on you, but you valiantly took it out before it could cause any harm." Maybe she'd strike up a friendship with one of the queens, or build some bonds with the kids. Regardless, if she took up the offer Wolfhive only saw the opportunity to form more meaningful relationships. The hunt was merely a beginning to this new chapter of her return.

[ @paris @dino. ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 15th, 2024, 04:33 PM
Ratpalooza

Bump Policy: 12 hours
My Mood: Goofy

SNAKEPELT

Non-binary | Moons: 21 | Kin: ? | Purrks: ?

Snakepelt nodded their head. They turned to their apprentice, Porcupinepaw.

“Hello,”

Snakepelt smiled, words calmly spoken. They would make sure to teach this apprentice as well as they could.

“Let’s go”

Snakepelt flicked their tail before taking a few paw steps. They wanted to make sure Porcupinepaw was following them. So they waited a few moments, watching them carefully.

@Katiethewolfchild

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81923

Come join CoastClan by Lucythecat!

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1585797#post1585797

Quote:

"Never regret thy fall, O Icarus of the fearless flight, For the greatest tragedy of them all, Is never to feel the burning light." - Icarus
Old May 18th, 2024, 10:12 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 19 | No purrks |

Orangeblossom led him and Lightningpaw back into camp after collecting all of the flowers that were requested by the medicine cat at an easy pace. The patrol had been smooth and Lightningpaw was brilliant and over all a very successful outing. The warrior padded his way over to Springlight after locating the medicine cat and setting down his flowers at her paws gently. The two Comfrey and 3 yellow bells colors were nice, and then lifted with a smile at the herbalist. He waited for Lightningpaw to set down her finds as well before continuing. "We got the yellow bells and comfrey for you. Hopefully this is enough? If not I can head out again, I don't mind." He offered happily though between the warrior and apprentice they found like 10ish flowers he thinks from his quick count. After hearing Springlight's response he wished her a goodbye and padded towards the apprentices den, planning to find Vixenpaw and ask them about his day today or something like that. Though if more was needed then he was planning to leave again. Anyways, he waited for Springlight's response.
[ @Fish - Lightningpaw | @Irili - Springlight ]
[ Orangeblossom's: 2 comfrey | 3 Yellow Bells ]
[ Lightningpaw's: 2 comfrey | 3 Yellow Bells ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old May 20th, 2024, 07:48 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamrog View Post
"Catmint, elder flowers, boneset. Got it." Snakefang replied with a nod. In her mind she kept reciting the descriptions of the herbs as to not forget them. Right, now to find Dreamspirit, not a name she was familiar with, so Snakefang would have to just call for them. "Dreamspirit! I'm over here." She called out, then sat down as she waited for the warrior to appear.

@Starphobia

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Dreamspirit
Dilute leopard spotted and calico she-cat with unusual pale eyes and a short curly tail.
She/They | 13 Moons | Gentle, Mother-like, Kind
Purrks:
Monkey's Paw

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Dreamspirit hurriedly trotted over to Snakefang, muttering things to herself. She dipped her head multiple times before stopping infront of the warrior.

"Sorry, sorry! I was very busy with things... But I'm here now, I'm sorry for being late!" She gasped, her chest heaving with short, sharp breaths. Maybe if she hadn't ran her ass off, she wouldn't be so tired. Great.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old May 20th, 2024, 11:26 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

SPRINGLIGHT
long-furred, scarred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
active purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps
she/her | thunderclan medicine cat | 20 moons

Watching both Orangeblossom and Lightningpaw come back to camp with equal portions of yellow bells and comfrey made her heart swarm with pride. Seeing them carry the equal portions of herbs that she needed was something that she found herself proud of. Hearing Orangeblossom’s offer made her work up a smile, the calico focusing briefly on him before shaking her head. “No… I think… this is… enough for… both Drizzlecloud… and I… to use… for in… the future… you both… are dismissed.” She dismissed the both of them with her tail, scooping up the herbs before directing her way towards the medicine den to sort out the herbs.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old May 20th, 2024, 03:19 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfhive had been feeling pretty restless, which unfortunately for a select few Clan-mates, meant he was cracking another whip today.

"Lioncrest! [ @Jayvines ] Poppypaw! [ @Estelle ] Rattail! [ @Epiales ] Rosemarypaw [ @Ragwort ] Mudblaze [ @Peril ] Alpinepaw! [ @Highsnow of Matterhorn ] All of you, come here."

These cats weren't picked by accident. Wolfhive had noticed a lack of... investment from them, and he wanted to give them an opportunity to shape up and make-up. They were round two of his new patrols and he wanted to keep the momentum moving. The first batch was still out, but they should be returning soon - if not, he might have some warriors to kick out.

"If you didn't hear my last announcement, you'll want to listen to this closely. You're being sent out in pairs to complete a training patrol. I will assign you the subject and location, and I expect you mentors to train your apprentices accordingly. If I say hunt, show them how to hunt. If I say fight or climb, teach them how to fight or climb. You can adjust your lesson plan from there but it needs to give them the knowledge they'll need to become a warrior.

"Apprentices, if your mentor doesn't leave camp or stops training you without ending a completed session, come to me as soon as possible. You will not get in trouble for not completing this patrol unless you're not participating or causing issues.

"Mentors.."
He gave the trio a long, hard look. "You're being tasked with this because your apprentices' have been lacking training. You have until Sun-fall to complete this task, and I expect a report back when you return. I don't need anything fancy, I just wanna know how things went and how your apprentice is fairing. If I hear nothing back from you, I am going to assume you're continuing to neglect your apprentice and Clan duties and I'm going to exile you for a quarter-moon. And if that doesn't net improvement, you'll be met with a permanent exile." A lash of his tail. Wolfhive was just waiting for the opportunity to use this - he didn't want to punish the cats trying, he wanted to weed out the ones who weren't. Lioncrest was fortunate Wolfhive was leaving Beachpaw out of this; it meant he could prioritize his lesson with Poppypaw for today.

"Am I understood? Is there any questions? If not, I'll assign you the locations and subject."

--- IMPORTANT OOC NOTE ---
Your cats have 3 days (until 5/24 @ 11:59pm Pacific Time!) to respond to this post or Wolfhive will issue a punishment for disregarding a Hornet's call and a patrol assignment. Apprentices will be getting a lighter punishment than warriors, as warriors will be temporarily exiled. If you cannot make this post deadline please VM me to avoid punishment! The actual assignments will be given 5/25 unless everyone arrives within the deadline / I'll get it out sooner then.
Old May 20th, 2024, 03:29 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days
Default Re: ThunderClan Undercrag

《 Alpinepaw 》
44/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw appeared. She realized that her lack of training was noticed by one of the Hornets. She whispered to herself, "H-how did he know? I haven't even trained once before..."

Wolfhive - @BEAR.
Old May 21st, 2024, 11:15 AM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Lioncrest ~

Ears flicking towards the sound of his name being called, the large golden tom padded over to the young Hornet that had summoned him. His face remained a mask of duty-bound respect, however as the younger tom began to lecture the called upon warriors he felt his fur heat up as a pang of embarrassment shot through his chest. Perhaps he had been slacking in his mentorship duties in the recent moon... As much as he despised being in the wrong, what sort of warrior would be be if he could not take responsibility for his actions.

Offering a small dip of his head to the younger warrior (stars he hated that) the golden tom let out an accepting rumble before awaiting the arrival of his more concerning apprentice.

At least this should be a good opportunity to inform his clan's leadership if she was severely lacking in physical abilities...

[ @BEAR. ]

Old May 22nd, 2024, 12:01 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Poppypaw wasn't a difficult apprentice; her ability to walk in a straight line was perhaps challenged, as was her balance, but if Wolfy of the Hive called her and she was told to train - then she would! She hobbled over from wherever she had been, hazel eyes lighting up with joy the moment she saw her mentor whom she hadn't seen in some days.
"Mister Crest! Mister Crest!"
She greeted happily, moving to (not so gracefully or carefully) bump her head against the warrior's side.
"We're going to learn!"
She chirped happily, sitting down next to him.

[ @Jayvines @BEAR. ]