Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Dawnpaw {Dawnfade}...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 11:56 AM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by squidz
Today 11:55 AM
feed dizzy art!
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 11:55 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Dark
Today 11:52 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 11:33 AM

Old May 15th, 2024, 12:45 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default My Bad Attitude Keeps Me in this World Alone [p]

Darkfall: "The Spectre"

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

CW: Dissociation

Some time had passed since the incident at the event, and truthfully? The Spectre was still not at all happy. He mulled it over in his mind countless times, but still wasn’t able to properly come to terms with the fact he’d been demoted over what he felt was stupid. It was his fault though, he shouldn’t have said anything, instead he should have opted for silence or left when things first started going down.

Taking Mossfreckle’s advice (he had been confined to that wretched den), the dark-furred tom had spent the last few days in recovery — biding his time until he could return to his normal activities without limping. Despite this, all that anger and frustration he’d been feeling had been given time to fester and grow until it became a gangrenous mass within the confines of his heart. He needed to blow off some steam.

After doing a couple of laps around the camp to test the functionality of his hind leg, he made his way to Dawnstar’s den. He had business with her. Initially, he’d planned this before he’d been demoted, however, he hadn’t had the time to approach her before. At the mouth of her den, azure orbs shone as he stood silently for a couple of heartbeats. He wouldn’t remain there for too long, knowing that the leader got irritated when members of the clan were there, but he wanted to be sure she was aware of his presence before speaking.

”Dawnstar. I’d like to request a spar with you.” He said, voice monotone and confident. A friendly spar would be an excellent learning experience for him, and he’d be able to get rid of some of the frustrations that had been bubbling within him. Surely she wasn’t angry enough to turn him down. Right?
[ @Undertaker gonna go ahead and get this started before I forget]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; May 15th, 2024 at 12:53 PM.
Old May 27th, 2024, 03:32 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: My Bad Attitude Keeps Me in this World Alone [p]

@Dark

The colossal feline stretched her legs as she was roused from her slumber. Darkfall. The recently demoted warrior found new ways to irk her effortlessly. If her dislike of the tom had been personal, she'd ignore him, but as he was simply an aggravating idiot, she was willing to indulge him. She had seen potential in Darkfall when he was an apprentice, and he met her expectations, but for unknown reasons, cats rarely went beyond them, in time failing altogether. She didn't get why, but Darkfall was walking that path. If he got his act together and stopped letting his emotions ruin him, hopefully, he'd return to where he belonged in due time. This demotion was meant to be temporary.

It's been a while since Dawnstar's bother sparring with any cat. Due to her age and experience, few could beat her in battle when she was serious. She's had skills that she's had countless moons to practice and perfect, but as she had a bad habit of turning things into entertainment and losing herself in the thrill of battle, unfortunately, she had some mishaps that resulted in a loss. She wasn't perfect.

Sparring was entertaining. It was a good way for her to stretch her muscles and see how well her clanmates could handle themselves in battle, venting as well. She's wanted to fight Darkfall for a while, although it was hard to come up with an actual reason too. Using sparring as an excuse could be fun. She'd seen him fight, usually paired, but he wasn't bad. He was better than the average warrior, she might be sore after this. What fun!

The hulking feline climbed to her paws and gave her pelt a quick grooming before walking to the mouth of her den. Exiting, she smoothly walked past Darkfall and urged him to follow her out of camp with the tail signal. She took them to a nice clearing within the territory and stopped near a small pine tree to stretch.

"I do hope you'll make this fun for me," Dawnstar meowed. She unsheathed her large claws, eager to play. The leader invited Darkfall to attack with a flick of her ear. "Come on, then."

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old May 29th, 2024, 01:35 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: My Bad Attitude Keeps Me in this World Alone [p]

Darkfall: "The Spectre"

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

CW: Dissociation

It seemed as though Dawnstar wasn’t averse to doing some sparring with him, great. There were no unnecessary words or any questions about his previous behavior which he much appreciated. Instead, after waiting a moment, she pushed past him and signaled for him to follow.

Following along, he got to thinking as they made their way through the territory. He knew that the leader was well experienced when it came to battle, but each time they’d been on the battlefield together for various reasons, he was often either preoccupied or was too far away to properly analyze her technique. The Spectre was going into this next to blind, but he wouldn’t allow this opportunity to slip from his grasp.

It didn’t take long for them to come to a pleasant clearing. Seeing the Queen of Mean do some stretching, he took the opportunity to do the same. Shaking his limbs out a little, the massive tom put a small amount of distance between them and unsheathed his claws as well. It was an odd thing. Dawnstar had once towered over him and now they were roughly the same size. It looked like that was the only thing he had to thank Vulturefang for, as much as he disliked his father. ”I imagine you’ll be quite entertained.” He mewed in response.

Crouching down, The Spectre took a moment to gauge the opponent before him. Generally, fights between two titanic cats devolved into a wrestling match and he wanted to avoid that as much as possible. It’d be an inconvenience. He didn’t imagine that the fight would end quickly, but avoiding that was at the top of his list of priorities. Taking a deep breath, he bunched his muscles together before exploding forward with as much force as he could. He’d start off with a move that was like second nature to him, hoping to catch the hulking she-cat off guard from the beginning.

As he drew nearer, he swung out with his left paw, aiming for Dawnstar’s head. This was a feint, however, as just before he made contact he dropped it to the ground and quickly switched to his right paw to aim a heavy blow towards her shoulder. Not wanting to disappoint, he put as much power as he could muster behind the blow, hoping to knock her off balance, or should she try to duck under the blow, stun her temporarily if it connected.

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here