My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudlessEve View Post

Honeypaw
7 Moons
6/100
Purrks: Flock Together T1

As her clanmate spoke, reassuring her and introducing the ShadowClan apprentice to her, she looked at the stranger. "Nice to meet you! I haven't gotten to learn anything yet, but I can't wait to learn." Honeypaw had never met anyone from another clan, but she knew they were allied with ShadowClan. So Pigeonpaw probably was someone she was supposed to talk to. "Well I guess they both have to be the best then!"

As the leaders continued and Honeypaw listened on, she heard her own name called, and held her head up. Wow...I didn't think she'd do that! Though she was still wondering about why a cat in RiverClan would be executed what does that even mean..., she was more surprised to hear that a deputy had killed Fallownose. I thought deputies weren't supposed to do that. Is Dusklion evil or something? And as soon as it had started, it was over. She figured she'd have to go home now. She said a quick goodbye to Pigeonpaw and followed her clanmates home.

( @Luminous @Tallstar sorry for a clunky post I had to get everything in.)
[/SPOIL

Vinepaw-7 Moons-Mentor Dustbunny-Windclan

Vinepaw looked toward his leader when she spoke hearing his own name be announced shocked him but it was a pleasant surprise as she continued talking his stomach churned he hadn't known about the torture of the apprentice and he soon became disgusted soon after once he was told to leave he turned to pidgeonpaw and said goodbye and trotted up to honeypaw trying to keep up he looked around for his mentor hoping to find her before she clawed his ears off for not finding her."Hey Honeypaw what did you think of the gathering, I thought it was quite something do you think we are going to battle Riverclan if so I want to start battle training as soon as possible"

@Moonraven(Looking for Dustbunny)
Old May 15th, 2024, 08:20 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitch View Post

silverpaw
purrks: n/a | 7 moons | SHC Apprentice|
5/100 posts
a blue lynx point with low white spotting and blue eyes

What.
The.
Hell.

RiverClan had always been a bunch of fish-faces, but he never thought they'd stoop so low that they would torture an apprentice. Would he be next? If he accidentally crossed the border chasing prey, or forgot the borders, would he be tortured or even killed? And then Twilightstar dropped a bomb.

Dusklion, RiverClan's deputy, the cat that should be looked up to, had murdered Fallownose.

He bristled in shock. What should he have expected? It started with torture, now murder. He snarled, stalking to the edge of the Gathering, furious.

[OPEN]

Finchpaw
| cookie cat | it/he/they | ShC apprentice | 6 moons |

Finch trotted over to Silverpaw, who seemed to be annoyed, and staring into the distance. He kept walking with Silver, turning slightly to the other tom with a tilt of his head and a smile. "Hello!" he said, slightly aware of what was going on around him, he wasn't going to say anything though. Or let his smile falter. A smile always brings someone up, right? Well Silver hadn't said anything, or even smiled yet. No hint of happiness. Finch didn't know any other way of helping Tom. "Are you ok?" he asked his tail twitching slightly in nervousness, what if he couldn't make this cat happy?

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties
Old May 15th, 2024, 09:17 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Whisperinghive
Beefed Up T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch

Whisperinghive almost clawed the poor apprentice that came up to him. Rabbitpaw? Yeah. His fur slightly bristled, but it soon lay flat. 'I really need to stop being so jumpy.' "Thank you." Was this how warriors acted? Was he doing a good job? Whisperinghive was pulled out of this thoughts as Rabbitpaw started to ramble about his assessment and being a warrior. The apprentice reminded him of his Flower, Stempaw. 'Why did he leave? Why..?' Whisperinghive took a minute to speak. "It's..Cool? I think..I'll miss the apprentices den. I have nice memories there." Then Bumblestar started talking about an exile. Thrushkit? Crowpaw? Who in Starclan was that? A Thunderclan cat betraying their clan for a Riverscum fox-heart? 'Disgusting.'

"I think Bumblestar needs to control her damn cats. So does Riverclan. All either of them do is attack everyone else and refuse to take the consequences." Whisperinghive answered Rabbitpaw. He smiled back at Twilightstar before she went off on Riverclan. 'Finally!' He thought, his tail twitching softly. Riverclan had taken so much from Windclan, and done so much to everyone. Bold they were, especially when their leadets died every other moon. At Twilightstar's word, Whisperinghive looked to Rabbitpaw, standing up. "Stay close to me. I don't trust the other clans." He said, nudging the apprentice softly before following the rest of Windclan.

@Dolomedes

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; May 15th, 2024 at 09:19 AM.
Old May 15th, 2024, 10:49 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

~Willow'Paw~
| 9 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail]

'Don't panic stay calm stay calm its alright just don't panic DON'T CRY WHY ARE YOU WANTING TO CRY ITS NOT A GOOD TIME TO CRY PLEASE STOP IT.' Her ears had been perked at the new RiverClan leaders words. Fadingsun? And the rest of the high ranks names were said along side his own. OK OK good start. Oh! Yes! Apology! This was a great start! Honestly, gatherings needed more nice-said apologies. But then it all took a sudden 180. WindClan, she guessed, would have nothing big happening. She was very, very wrong. RiverClan was no better than actual fish doo doo. They tortured a gosh darned apprentice, not even a warrior. AN APPRENTICE. SHE HERSELF WAS AN APPRENTICE. OH YEAH NOT WORRYING ABOUT THIS AT ALL THAT STUFF LIKE THIS EVEN HAPPENS AND YADA YADA NO BIG DEAL. She felt like she was on the brink of sobbing when the fact that WindClans deputy had been slaughtered at the border was sprinkled out onto the public. Oh how comforting for this small child WHO'S ABOUT TO CRY. She felt like rotten swiss cheese by the time the 'OFFICiAL Announcent OF WaaAAAr!' came. She then actually whimpered slightly. And then she wanted to cry her eyes out and get rid of her ears because she realized that if WindClan was going to war, they were probably gonna get dragged in it too. WHY, oh WHY did they have to have THE MOST AGGRESSIVE leader CONCEIVABLE. WHY? She was shaken through and well, by the time the supposed dung leaped off the Seastones. Was he even that mean? How could she take Twillightstars word that Fadingsun was a big meanie? Tho, even if they're clans weren't allies, the way the WindClan leader had challenged the RiverClan leader, should've been enough to make her believe it. WindClan - who she was actually starting to think of as allies - slunk away into the trees. She would've been very scared if her clan were the last ones to leave along with the fishies. Luckily the fish doo doo had left prior. She felt a small little heart-stab as she thought about the horrible water-rats again. 'ok stop focusing on everyone leaving get back to being almost crying now. i will make you bawl if you don't. hurry enernainment is at an all time low' whispered her brain, and the same, awful, feeling returned to her. She had a lump in her throat, and it seemed to be able to choke her if it chose too. Everything could choke her if it chose too. 'Well, maybe not everything', she thought somberly, observing the grass through half-blurred vision.

[OPEN!]

WIP Character Site! | Art Shop! | Scroller credit! | Pronouns Page! |
Old May 15th, 2024, 10:51 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Wrenpaw
~<>~
65/100
10 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

This is a joke. This is some sort of sick joke. Just when she was starting to think maybe Dusklion was ok, that she'd be fine on her little throne of power and wearing her crown of thorns, she proved her wrong. It's frustrating and it's disappointing, but it's also not entirely unexpected from RiverClan'd high ranks. Wren had thought things were going to be changing from here on out. She'd been wrong, it seems.

With a snarl and a hiss at anyone who dares follow her or look in her direction, Wrenpaw slips out of the gathering after her leader, her tail lashing and anger visible to anyone who cares to look. There's no point hiding it, the other three clans - who are obviously planning something - mean nothing to her and if they can't piece together enough sense to tell that she's out for blood then, well, that's a whole level of stupid Wrenpaw wasn't even sure they had in them.

[ wrenpaw has left the gathering ]
Old May 15th, 2024, 10:56 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Cheerful

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 8 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw had been listening along, straightening up when Fadingsun had announced her name. Feeling the eyes swivel to her was enough to make her skin burn under her pelt; but it was there, and then it was over. She let out a small sigh of relief, her body still slightly trembling from the brief attention.

Her leader apologized for the actions of their fish-brained Clanmates, which was nice to hear. Maybe this would lessen the tempers of the other tense leaders?

...No. No, it wouldn't.

Berrypaw's jaw fell open in horror when Twilightstar began her tirade of accusations and news. Torturing an apprentice? Stars... that was horrendous news. What kind of warriors would do that?

And then her gaze flew to RiverClan's deputy, green eyes wide in alarm — Dusklion had murdered Fallownose, WindClan's deputy? No... it couldn't be true, could it? Surely it would've come out by now?

Berrypaw tried to wait for her deputy's reaction, begging for some sort of indication that it was a lie — but she was already being ushered off the stones by her Clanmates, whispers and urges coming from them in the dark. Fadingsun had said nothing save for the shocked look that crossed his face and his urgent signal for his Clan to follow. At their rushed pace, Berrypaw have to go now, or get left behind... and with the piercing glares and bristling fur of the other Clans, she didn't want to stick around for another minute.

Heart pounding, she cast a glance back at the other medicine cats, apologetic mixed with shock and confusion, as she quickly followed her Clan in a blur. Her mind buzzed like a nest of bees — RiverClan had dug themselves so deep, what could possibly get them out? She hadn't even seen her first twelve moons of life, and already she felt like it was on the verge of ending due to Clan hostility. What would the other leaders do to RiverClan now...?

She didn't even want to consider it. She couldn't, not with her heart threatening to explode from her chest. Keeping her head down, eyes glazed over in racing thoughts, Berrypaw followed her Clanmates in haste as fear wracked her bones.

[Berrypaw has left]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Last edited by squidz; May 15th, 2024 at 10:58 AM.
Old May 15th, 2024, 10:58 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

he/him // 7 moons
36/100

---

Ah. So it was Riverclan's newest failure of a deputy that murdered Fallownose? What a surprise. Ultimately, though, he's not surprised at all. Leave it to Riverclan to put a murderer in a position of power. Snorting to himself and rising to his paws, he begins to take his leave once his clan does so, watching the fishcats run with their tails between their legs with a malicious grin stretching his maw. Bitternpaw was rarely expressive but this was just... This was too good.

"May Starclan have mercy on them all."

With one last look at the leaders still lingering at the Seastones, he takes his leave, tail raised high in the air with him in a better mood than he had been upon showing up at the Gathering in the first place.

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old May 15th, 2024, 11:03 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

batpaw
he/him // 16 moons // shc apprentice
purrks: shadow fiend, burn baby burn
13/100

---

Eyes blow wide when the leaders begin their rambling. As much as he was interested in hearing what Dovepaw had to say-- actually, he didn't really care at all-- his attention is now focused on Twilightstar as venom laces her words. Blinking in surprise his gaze then moves to fall upon Dusklion, the supposed murderer of the Windclan deputy. Batpaw didn't know that Fallownose had been murdered. He had just come back home, after all. So the news is a shock. He had just figured he was unable to make it. Huh. A subconscious stare is offered Dovepaw's way to garner their reaction on the news before he's leaning in to Midnightpaw at his side.

"This has certainly been... Eventful, wouldn't you say? Do you think they're gonna kill her back?"

dovepaw | @Kaybug. // midnightpaw | @Omari // birdpaw | @Mica

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old May 15th, 2024, 11:08 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Cheerful

— STAGHEART —

very large & muscular light brown tabby tom with stark greenish-blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 1

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 50 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart looked proudly up at Berrypaw as her name was announced. Seeing his Clan in full high ranks made his chest glow with pride — it had been a long time since RiverClan had been this strong. And Fadingsun had openly apologized for the antics and crimes of the fish-brained Clanmates that had committed them. Perhaps they were really turning a new leaf.

...That is, until Twilightstar spoke.

His heart sank at the WindClan leader's news — torturing an apprentice? That was a low, so low in fact that his claws sank into the dirt to avoid lashing out in frustration. How could RiverClan expect any remorse now? If two stray warriors were doing that in their free time... and a poor apprentice suffered at their claws... he imagined it wouldn't belong until WindClan was at their barrier, breaking through. Especially with Fallownose.

Speaking of Fallownose, Twilightstar's next words caused a snarl of alarm and disgust to leave Stagheart's throat.

Dusklion being the murderer of Fallownose? No way. He knew the dark tabby was a vicious and formidable warrior, as loyal as the sun was bright — but to murder another deputy in cold blood? And hide it from everyone? He sincerely doubted it.

"Liars,"
he muttered to himself, knowing it would due no use to yowl it out. Surely this had to be something WindClan was assuming, just to spark tensions? And with Twilightstar asking Bumblestar and Dawnstar to stay behind... they were planning something.

RiverClan needed to be ready for war... if not worse.

Fur bristling, Stagheart avoided any eye contact from other Clans and made sure Berrypaw made it off the rocks before he started to move alongside his Clan — almost like they were fleeing. The hulking tom narrowed his eyes coldly as thoughts whirled in his head. The wretched rabbits wanted to stir up the other Clans against RiverClan, didn't they? Spreading news that couldn't be true? This was all a ploy to take them out — he could feel it like ice in his bones.

Whatever it was, he'd go down fighting. Betraying RiverClan was laughable to him; this was his home, his family, and he'd be damned if he did anything other than the oath he swore when he became a warrior.

Promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life.

And that, he'd do.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old May 15th, 2024, 12:22 PM
Neow

My Mood: Spooky

Shadow paw went up to stagheart, the stong& loyal river clan warrior & she booped his nose and shouted “ haha, I booped you nose,old river clan cat ! “ she stared giggling mischievously and then run to back the other apprentices , then shadow clan she-cat sat down and then she had oddadity to flirt with a wind clan apprentice in front of the Tom.