Old May 15th, 2024, 08:38 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

StormCreek
|14 moons | fluffy white with speckles of brown, light brown tail | she/they |

StormCreek padded around the clearing, still slightly groggy from sleep. She blinked her eyes and made her way to the freshkill pile, her belly rumbled. It had been a while since she got a piece from it, though she hadn't gone out to hunt in a while either, she wrinkled her nose, she should be able to catch her own food! She picked up the piece of mouse she had gotten and set it back down. But now how would she hunt? Hungry? She growled under her breath. She would go hungry for a bit until she found someone to take hunting with her.

@paris

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties
Old May 15th, 2024, 08:46 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Clearing

Rosehawk
RiverClan Warrior

Rosehawk's piercing ice-blue eyes fluttered open at the soft pattering of pawsteps, and she looked up to see Stormcreek.

''Hello!'' She purred.

@Epiales

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Robinsnow: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty
Old May 15th, 2024, 08:54 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post
Rosehawk
RiverClan Warrior

Rosehawk's piercing ice-blue eyes fluttered open at the soft pattering of pawsteps, and she looked up to see Stormcreek.

''Hello!'' She purred.

@Epiales

StormCreek

StormCreek turned to see Rosehawk, one of the many... many warriors in Riverclan. How her luck. "Hello," she replied, nodding respectfully to the other. "Would you be able to go out on a hunt with me? I thought I might go catch my prey today," she finished, giving her paw a lick. It had been a while since she went out to hunt. Well not too long ago, she had recently been made a warrior. Around two or three moons ago. She was still fairly young, but she hadn't been put out on patrols or even had an apprentice assigned to her yet! She would keep waiting though, she knew cats who had never even helped an apprentice, or been made a mentor until they were moons old and almost an elder.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties
Old May 15th, 2024, 09:00 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiales View Post

StormCreek

StormCreek turned to see Rosehawk, one of the many... many warriors in Riverclan. How her luck. "Hello," she replied, nodding respectfully to the other. "Would you be able to go out on a hunt with me? I thought I might go catch my prey today," she finished, giving her paw a lick. It had been a while since she went out to hunt. Well not too long ago, she had recently been made a warrior. Around two or three moons ago. She was still fairly young, but she hadn't been put out on patrols or even had an apprentice assigned to her yet! She would keep waiting though, she knew cats who had never even helped an apprentice, or been made a mentor until they were moons old and almost an elder.

''Suree!''

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Robinsnow: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty
Old May 15th, 2024, 09:08 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 8 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw's eyes rounded as she realized what he was doing — he was trying to bring them herbs, just like all the other patrols had done! She couldn't help but let out a small mrrow of amusement as the kit finished explaining,

"Why thank you — that's very kind and thoughtful! You're on the path to becoming a true warrior already," she enthused, bright green eyes glinting. Being called 'leaf cat' was hilarious, not to mention Aspenkit's clear joy in congratulating her; after the horrible event that had taken place after the ceremony, this was a very welcome surprise.

"I'll be sure to tell Mistyshard these came from you,"
she added, carefully pawing the assembled leaves towards herself.

[he's so cute i'm gonna cry LOL]

Aspenkit
he/him |4 moons | RC | Reckless, naturally energetic | a little fighter and future nuisance
__________________________________________________ __

He watched as Berrypaw 'inspected' his pile of leaves, he tilted his head in confusion as a thought came to mind. "why can't I come too, and what do you even use these leafs for. Do you eat them?-" aspenkit let out a gasp of realisation. The reason why berrypaw moved into the den with mistyshard must be because they have a special illness which makes the unable to eat prey! It all made sense. That must be the sick den, he always saw sick cats go in there and injured cats. Not only that it would also explain why every cat brought them plants, so they could eat!

"oh my stars! Don't worry berrypaw I'll find more leafs for you and Mistyshard to eat. Don't worry I'm sure you both will feel better soon" he said seriously as he gave a reassuring look. "and once your better you can eat prey again and sleep in the normal dens" he added enthusiastically trying to 'cheer up' berrypaw. He didn't know how wrong he was about the rank or the herbs, and the serious expression on his face showed that he really believed in his little theory.
|{I do not share or agree with the opinions/actions of my characters}|
Artshop||Character Bio's(WIP)||Magpiepaw finder
Old May 15th, 2024, 10:03 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

Aspenkit
he/him |4 moons | RC | Reckless, naturally energetic | a little fighter and future nuisance

He watched as Berrypaw 'inspected' his pile of leaves, he tilted his head in confusion as a thought came to mind. "why can't I come too, and what do you even use these leafs for. Do you eat them?-" aspenkit let out a gasp of realisation. The reason why berrypaw moved into the den with mistyshard must be because they have a special illness which makes the unable to eat prey! It all made sense. That must be the sick den, he always saw sick cats go in there and injured cats. Not only that it would also explain why every cat brought them plants, so they could eat!

"oh my stars! Don't worry berrypaw I'll find more leafs for you and Mistyshard to eat. Don't worry I'm sure you both will feel better soon" he said seriously as he gave a reassuring look. "and once your better you can eat prey again and sleep in the normal dens" he added enthusiastically trying to 'cheer up' berrypaw. He didn't know how wrong he was about the rank or the herbs, and the serious expression on his face showed that he really believed in his little theory.

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes

Berrypaw smiled again; she'd love nothing more than to go in with Aspenkit to see the look on Mistyshard's face, but it didn't strike her as the best time with Grimpaw in there.

"Sorry, but we've got a patient in there — and he needs to rest," she explained gently. "And it can get sorta crowded with too many cats in there — even for kits like you." She paused, knowing she didn't have much room to talk — despite being a handful of moons older than him, she was still small in frame and stature. Not as small as a kit, but certainly a small apprentice.

Then he asked... if they ate them? She tilted her head. "Well... sometimes we do," she mused honestly, thinking about the bitter-tasting herbs they'd sometimes prescribe. "It depends on who needs them and why—"

Then the little kit gasped, pledging to bring them more leaves. Berrypaw was all the more confused until the pieces clicked together. "Oh... oh, we don't eat them like that!" She clarified, a purr of amusement behind her voice. "Cats couldn't survive off leaves, y'know," she added playfully. "Even as... leaf-cats — or medicine cats, as the Clan calls us — we still need to eat our prey like you do. And don't worry, Mistyshard and I aren't sick; we just live in there, that's all. Makes it easier to be next to everything — and all the leaves — that we need. Just like how you sleep in the nursery with the kits, and apprentices in the apprentices' den, and so on!"

The thought of that made Berrypaw pause for a moment. She was glad Mistyshard was there — she imagined it would get quite lonely on her own, sleeping in the den all by herself. Even if she hadn't been that close with the other apprentices, it had still been nice to be with a group when she was in warrior training.

Is that how Fadingsun feels? She wondered briefly.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Last edited by squidz; May 15th, 2024 at 10:04 AM.
Old May 15th, 2024, 11:10 AM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@Eden

A soft smile grew on Adderpaw's face for a moment. It had been a while since she had seen Springburst but she was a very welcomed sight to see again. Maybe she would have to ask about where she had gone all this time, but for now she wanted to tell Springburst something that was annoying her like a stuck tick. "Thank you." She sighed as she sat down and her smile died away. "I miss Tansypaw a lot... Back at the gathering Fadingsun had brought up Tansypaw at the meeting and how she had come to him to ask to rejoin our clan. Instead he pushed her away.... To steal his own words he said 'She stole herbs from us before her departure; if she attempts to join any of your Clans, I encourage you to turn her away. I don't believe she's trustworthy, or that she's truly learned from her mistake as she claims she has'" Adderpaw slowly dug at the ground with her claws, not in rage but in sadness as she thought about someone she would potentially never see again. "I wanted to yell something, but words wouldn't come to me.. I just miss her.."

Springburst
She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 2](active), Lyrebird's Lullaby(active), Shadow fiend
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

She finally returns to immediately be at her boiling point when it comes to anger. The warrior had a blank face as she gave a small smile and listened to Adderpaw speak. Initially, when she heard Tansy's name come out of the other's mouth, she was fully prepared to let 'em know how she was doing. She had already known about him denying the return of Tansy since the feline had told her about it beforehand. Just the reminder about it had her itching to rip into someone's skin, in anger. "Y'know I was already on the fence about him but hearing this? I'd gone and jumped over that said fence, his actions so far don't scream leaderly to me right now. Especially when he's accusing her of stealing herbs when she herself collected those!" she nearly hissed out. She breathed in and then out to calm herself, she couldn't gain other's attention with her anger.

She was waiting to approach Fadingsun about Tansy trying to figure out how she'd go about this. Yet hearing Adderpaw speak had her wanting to march into his den right this moment. Patience was the key here, she had to wait till she could control herself to not physically lash out at him and figure out her thoughts. "Its.... a very good thing you didn't yell out anything at the time, I feel he wouldn't take kindly to it, especially during a gathering." she dragged her paw across her face. Springburst had very little faith in the tom not making an example out of Adderpaw if they had an outburst during an important time. Maybe later she could go out and beat up a few random outiders in spite just so she wouldn't do so to Fadingsun or anyone else here.
header art by night/nyx
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old May 15th, 2024, 02:43 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

| BERRYPAW |

Berrypaw smiled again; she'd love nothing more than to go in with Aspenkit to see the look on Mistyshard's face, but it didn't strike her as the best time with Grimpaw in there.

"Sorry, but we've got a patient in there — and he needs to rest," she explained gently. "And it can get sorta crowded with too many cats in there — even for kits like you." She paused, knowing she didn't have much room to talk — despite being a handful of moons older than him, she was still small in frame and stature. Not as small as a kit, but certainly a small apprentice.

Then he asked... if they ate them? She tilted her head. "Well... sometimes we do," she mused honestly, thinking about the bitter-tasting herbs they'd sometimes prescribe. "It depends on who needs them and why—"

Then the little kit gasped, pledging to bring them more leaves. Berrypaw was all the more confused until the pieces clicked together. "Oh... oh, we don't eat them like that!" She clarified, a purr of amusement behind her voice. "Cats couldn't survive off leaves, y'know," she added playfully. "Even as... leaf-cats — or medicine cats, as the Clan calls us — we still need to eat our prey like you do. And don't worry, Mistyshard and I aren't sick; we just live in there, that's all. Makes it easier to be next to everything — and all the leaves — that we need. Just like how you sleep in the nursery with the kits, and apprentices in the apprentices' den, and so on!"

The thought of that made Berrypaw pause for a moment. She was glad Mistyshard was there — she imagined it would get quite lonely on her own, sleeping in the den all by herself. Even if she hadn't been that close with the other apprentices, it had still been nice to be with a group when she was in warrior training.

Is that how Fadingsun feels? She wondered briefly.

Aspenkit

Ok that made sense, aspenkit thought. He still had a few questions though, and he was more than willing to keep bugging berrypaw until she had literally leave to make him stop. "what's that word mean?" he asked confused. He knew of leaders, what kit didn't but he didn't know what a leaf cat- med um medisin? cat was.

"what's a medi- meedic- medisin cat?" he asked as he butchered the word trying to pronounce it. Big words were hard, he thought pouting slightly. "and what do they do, are the like leaders? Is that why they get their own dens?" he asked glancing at the medicine cats den curiously. "and if you don't eat the leaves what are they for?" ok now the questions were starting to bubble out of him. Soon he would be flooding berrypaw with all sorts of questions about medicine cats, it was only a matter of minutes. He was a curious kit after all and didn't quite understand that sometimes cats didn't have all day to speak to him
|{I do not share or agree with the opinions/actions of my characters}|
Artshop||Character Bio's(WIP)||Magpiepaw finder

Last edited by burntToast; May 15th, 2024 at 02:45 PM.
Old May 15th, 2024, 04:31 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

Aspenkit

Ok that made sense, aspenkit thought. He still had a few questions though, and he was more than willing to keep bugging berrypaw until she had literally leave to make him stop. "what's that word mean?" he asked confused. He knew of leaders, what kit didn't but he didn't know what a leaf cat- med um medisin? cat was.

"what's a medi- meedic- medisin cat?" he asked as he butchered the word trying to pronounce it. Big words were hard, he thought pouting slightly. "and what do they do, are the like leaders? Is that why they get their own dens?" he asked glancing at the medicine cats den curiously. "and if you don't eat the leaves what are they for?" ok now the questions were starting to bubble out of him. Soon he would be flooding berrypaw with all sorts of questions about medicine cats, it was only a matter of minutes. He was a curious kit after all and didn't quite understand that sometimes cats didn't have all day to speak to him

| BERRYPAW |

Berrypaw was still entertained; if she were an ordinary warrior or apprentice, she might've told the kit to go bother someone else with all his questions. But to the young medicine cat apprentice, this was a lot nicer than either going back to her injured patient or to her own thoughts, consistently worried over RiverClan's fate. After that last Gathering...

She smiled down at Aspenkit, settling herself comfortably to answer all his rambling questions. She'd been curious like that too, only a few moons ago now. Whatever happened these last few moons... she already felt like she grew up some, but with still a whole lot more to go.

"One question at a time!"
She urged lightheartedly, her eyes glittering with humor rather than impatience. "Medicine is... stuff that makes you feel better when you're sick, or helps heal you when you're injured," she explained. "Sometimes that stuff to heal you is found in plants — like certain types of leaves! So that's why we collect them, to use for those who need it the most." She nodded at the kit as she added, "So, since I'm training to learn about this medicine and be the designated healer for the Clan... they call me the 'medicine cat'. Well, I'm really an apprentice, and I've only been training for a few days now — Mistyshard's the real medicine cat."

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old May 15th, 2024, 05:04 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

riverwhisper existed (activity post)

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)