My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
87/100

Midnightpaw hummed softly to the Windclan apprentice, a simple act of appreciation for their response. Sitting with her tail curled over her paws, she mirrored smile smile that had been presented to her, and she would have introduced herself if it weren't for..

Batpaw!” She yipped, the fur along her back suddenly spiking up in discomfort at the aforementioned tom's sudden intrusion. Dark green eyes peered over her companion's shoulder as he… What was he doing, trying to intimidate the Windclan apprentice? Why? She would have questioned it if she hadn't been alerted to the arrival of another one of her clanmates, Birdpaw. She didn't know the young she-cat very well, but she vaguely knew of her.

“He’s just being a bug, don’t worry about what he says, Birdpaw.” The younger apprentice made her feel oddly old, big… and responsible. She offered her a smile and a simple nod. “In a few moons, you’ll be as big as us in no time at all.”

Oh, she hadn’t introduced herself to the Windclan fellow. She had been too distracted by Batpaw’s behaviour. “...And I’m Midnightpaw.”

[ @silver. - Batpaw, @Kaybug. - Dovepaw, @Mica - Birdpaw ]

Dovepaw
Windclan
They/He

The sudden force that pushed Dovepaw away from the unknown cat caused him to jump out of his own fur. The threat didn't really intimidate him that much to be honest. Ah, his name was Batpaw...

"You Shadowclan cats aren't really good with threats... Plus my clan just helped your clan with your mink problem so why are you threatening me?" The normally shy apprentice retorted back. Dovepaw smiled back at Midnightpaw after she introduced herself. He also flashed a smile at the smaller apprentice, Birdpaw.
- @silver. - @Mica

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old May 14th, 2024, 09:00 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The only interesting news that came from ShadowClan was that Dawnstar was giving Sunkissed Creek back to ThunderClan. Interesting. I wonder if that's as simple as Dawnstar is making it seem.

Glancing down at Dusklion, he caught a rather startled look on her face. Perhaps the Sunkissed Creek news had surprised her? Either way, he didn't have long to dwell on it, for Bumblestar's words to him caught his attention completely.

The announcement that Cattail Pond was being returned to RiverClan was unexpected; given all that had happened over the past few moons, he'd fully been expecting to have to fight for it back. The gesture didn't seem genuine; because of that, he only nodded in response. If anything, it sounded like some sort of attempt by ThunderClan to put them in a bad position.

The next thing that came from Bumblestar drew only anger- not at ThunderClan, but at one of his own. Again. Would his warriors ever stop disappointing him? At this rate, it seemed unlikely.

"I appreciate the information," he said, meaning it genuinely. "I'll see to it that Sweetsong is handled; she won't have a place in RiverClan after tonight. And neither will... Thrushkit." It felt odd to call a full-grown cat by a child's name, but he understood the logic behind Bumblestar's decision.

Now, it was time for RiverClan's turn. The big tree in the den was first.

Turning towards Twilightstar, he said, I want to apologize on behalf of my entire Clan for the idiotic decisions that the three warriors of mine made in invading your territory and your camp. I have little clue what possessed them to do such a stupid thing, but you were well within your right to kill them and I'm glad you did.

Gaze sweeping across the other leaders and then to the cats gathered below, he continued, "My warriors have been told that they'll face permanent exile from here on out for any trespassing. So, if anyone sees them in their territory, you're welcome to treat them as you would any rogue. By crossing the border, they revoke their membership in RiverClan. If you kill them, throw them in the outskirts for all I care. We don't want them back."

He had little confidence that anything he was saying would placate WindClan at least, but he at least had to make the gesture. "RiverClan has struggled over the past few moons, but we are starting to stabilize. Birdsnow stepped down from leadership after falling severely ill; I became leader in her place. I've named Dusklion as my deputy; Mistyshard has taken over the medicine den, and she's chosen Berrypaw as her apprentice.

"Recently, we executed a warrior by the name of Fogmuzzle for threatening her Clanmates, specifically two apprentices. We also had a former Clanmate of ours, Tansypaw, attempt to rejoin. She stole herbs from us before her departure; if she attempts to join any of your Clans, I encourage you to turn her away. I don't believe she's trustworthy, or that she's truly learned from her mistake as she claims she has."

The leader sat back then. He wasn't entirely sure if he'd done this correctly, but he'd never been one to attend Gatherings before this.

[ @taillow @starry @squidz @dino. @Moonraven @Undertaker ]

Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old May 14th, 2024, 11:03 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

The leader was silent with anger, blood boiling. She failed to notice ShadowClan's arrival or the start of the gathering, furious green eye fixated on the deputies where hers meant to be. He was there, but transparent, no solid physical form, stared hard enough and she swore she could see speckles of starlight in his pelt. There were so many emotions, pleasant and heartbreaking, trying to swim through lava to reach the surface only to evaporate into nothingness below her anger. Twilightstar's gaze followed Fallownose's accusing glare.

She hides it quickly and Twilightstar would have missed it if the leader hadn't been watching her. The round eyes, the slackened jaw, the terror-stricken expression, the RiverClan deputy could see him too. Twilightstar would have to be brain-dead not to place the context clues together. RiverClan had promoted Fallownose's murderer to a deputy. Assumptions, guesses, and proof didn't matter to the lilac she-cat. Twilightstar would make it the truth. Now that she had an actual face to put to her deputy, of two years murderer, all the heat died down.

A numbing cold cooled her blood and wrapped her in its frigid embrace. Twilightstar's always done her best to remain logical, calculative, and detached, at least in front of her clan. It's kept her in power and garnered her clan's respect and the respect of others for seasons now. She could kill them, bleed them till their rivers run red, but what's the point when they'd just get to hang out and relax in StarClan? She'd also feel guilty continuously throwing her clanmates' lives away for vengeance.

Twilightstar needed to make this pain so severe the fish remembered it for several seasons. She wanted RiverClan to think before they acted so recklessly. Remember that the clans will only tolerate so much... the clans...

Twilightstar glanced at the enormous ShadowClan leader and then at the tiny ThunderClan leader as she finished her announcement. Bumblestar said she'd help, and when wasn't Dawnstar looking for a reason to fight? Neither had any reason to refute Twilightstar's idea, Bumblestar had bad blood with RiverClan and Dawnstar would most likely get a kick out of it. Twilightstar could settle for this revenge. She'd have to make sure the RiverClan deputy regretted being born, naturally, she'd have RiverClan regretting every laying their claws on any of her clanmates and WindClan's territory.

Much like Bumblestar and Dawnstar's reports, most of the RiverClan leader's report went in one ear and out the other. She got Dusklion, Mistyshard, and Berrypaw's names and ranks, but that was about it. Twilightstar wasn't doing it consciously, she had her mind on revenge. She'd have to remember to ask one of her warriors about the announcements later to see if she missed anything. She did scoff quietly at the apology though; she couldn't overlook that since Fadingsun looked right at her.

She groomed her fur through the rest of the announcements, feeling more in control than she had been since Fallownose's death. She rose elegantly to her paws and took a few steps forward, starting WindClan's announcements.

"With the warm weather, prey is running well and WindClan's been rather... lively."Twilightstar meowed.

"WindClan fought a battle with the minks invading our territory, most were killed and any survivors have fled, leaving WindClan's territory clear. I want to thank ShadowClan again for their aid in the battle." Twilightstar paused, dipping her head toward Dawnstar. Let the clans think of it as they please, not like it would recall often with the rest of the drama yet to be revealed.

"WindClan has three new apprentices, Honeypaw, Vinepaw, and Snowpaw.

"One of our apprentices, Whisperingpaw, has completed his training. After showing his skills in battle with minks, we welcome him as a warrior, Whisperinghive." She spotted the new warrior among the gathered and offered him a mild smile before it fell from her face.

"You," Twilightstar turned to Fadingsun.

"Are empty apologies all you will offer as well after two of your warriors viciously attacked one of my apprentices and tortured her, apparently in the name of defending your borders?"She asked before elaborating.

"Twistedpaw accidentally crossed into your territory while hunting a rabbit, she was given no warning or any chance to apologize and leave, instead, she was straight-up attacked by a warrior named Cedarfrost and some fluffy brown she-cat. They made a game out of hurting her." Twilightstar had accepted the kill-on-sight order most of the clans had in place these days, but did feel apprentices deserved some exemption, and torturing a cat for sport was a bit much.

[B]"And before you ask, Yes, Twistedpaw knows the borders. Yes, I'm aware my clan should watch their apprentices better. My warriors with Twistedpaw were already punished."[b/] She growled. "Torture is certainly a new low, but I suppose I should not be surprised when you've resorted to kidnapping and poison. What does shocks me is that anyone still considers you riverscum a clan. You obviously belong in the outskirts with the rogues and loners."

"On top of the countless trespassing, and beating on my apprentices, for some reason you Riverscum seem to believe you're entitled to kill my clanmates whenever it pleases you. I might be more understanding if there was an actual reason for it, but there is no excuse for murdering Fernrise or Fallownose." She scoffed shaking her head before glaring straight at Dusklion.

"Dusklion, I don't know why you felt the need to trespass into my territory and kill Fallownose, but you've damned your entire clan. I'm sure you thought you could keep it secret, nobody was there to see it, right? Did you just forget that the spirits of Starclan could talk?" Nope, Twilightstar had no real clue that Dusklion killed Fallownose, but it didn't matter. She made sure that it sounded like she knew. Whether it was the truth or a lie, it wouldn't be hard to turn it into the truth. Twilightstar had already convinced herself it was the truth.

Twilightstar looked back to the four clans. "I've tried repeatedly to overlook RiverClan constant transgressions, I've warned over and over again. So now, RiverClan, I will put your clan through the same hell and suffering you've put mine through. If you want someone to blame you can blame your leader and deputy." Whoever said getting revenge doesn't make you feel better is a liar. Twilightstar felt loads better now that she knew what she wanted to do.

"If I were in RiverClan, I'd walk away while I still can. Or don't, I'll commend your loyalty to such dishonorable foxhearts willing to put your entire clan in danger for some dumbass reason. If you want to bear the blame with them, so be it. Have fun suffering with them."

The old leader leaps down from stones, signaling the end of the gathering. She wasn't wasting her breath arguing about this, RiverClan's fate was sealed. "Dawnstar and Bumblestar, do you mind staying back, I'd like to speak with you." She meowed to the other two leaders, glancing in the direction where Fallownose remained.

It didn't seem like anyone else could see him, and if she hadn't recalled noticing Blazingstar that time she might have thought she was crazier than a fox in a fit. But she knew Dusklion saw him, it was weird seeing StarClan cats outside of dreams, but this was her deputy's last little way of helping her. She could still count on him even if he wasn't directly at her side any longer. It was reassuring in ways words couldn't express. She still didn't trust StarClan, but she could put her faith in Fallownose at least until she joined him.

“WindClan head home, I’ll fall behind you.” She ordered her clan, trusting the furies and Lightningstorm to mind them until she followed.

@dino. @Undertaker @occultation @Ian @taillow

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; May 15th, 2024 at 12:26 PM.
Old May 14th, 2024, 11:24 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Shock. Shock was all that Fadingsun could feel at Twilightstar's words. But honestly, at this point, the news that two of his own had tortured one of WindClan's shouldn't be surprising to him anymore. His Clan was an honest-to-the-stars disgrace.

What did shock him was the news that Dusklion had been the one to murder Fallownose. The news left him completely speechless, had his eyes turning in absolute disbelief on his sister. Why had she done it? Had she actually done it? Twilightstar had no reason to lie; it wasn't as if WindClan needed a reason to go to war with RiverClan...

He was so stunned that he didn't notice Twilightstar's words about wanting to speak further with Bumblestar and Dawnstar. At that point, all he felt was an overwhelming urge to get the hell out of there.

And so, that's what he did. Leaping off the Floodstone, he silently beckoned for his Clan to join and follow him out of the Seastones.

[ @taillow @starry @squidz @Moonraven @dino. @Undertaker ]

[ RIVERCLAN HAS LEFT THE GATHERING. ]

Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old May 14th, 2024, 11:43 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Bumblestar had tuned out most of what RiverClan said. She wasn't interested in anything other than getting the names of their new ranks - Fadingsun, Dusklion, Mistyshard, Berrypaw, each noted and tucked away for later reference - and hearing his response to the information about Sweetsong and Thrushkit. It was only when she noticed Twilightstar start to speak that she refocused.

Bumblestar's ears drew back at the news. Torturing an apprentice was a hellish new low, and given the WindClan leader's ire, whatever paltry apology Fadingsun had offered her wasn't nearly enough to quell the oncoming storm. Bumblestar's tail swept across the stones, eyes flicking between the two Clan leaders. Another warrior had fallen to fishy claws, and now apparently Fallownose's murderer sat right below them. Of course the dead had spoken.

Disgust curled in the pit of her stomach, and she sat up, pulling away from Dusklion as any earlier banter between the two of them soured immediately, and her negativity toward the new RiverClan ranks only grew as Fadingsun, without a word, slipped off the stones and beckoned his Clan to follow.

Bumblestar's prior situation with Spiderthroat was similar, just far from as severe, and at the very least she had made an effort to make amends without groveling to the other Clan's demands. The RiverClan leader did no such thing, not even a word, as he left. A sneer made her lip curl.

As Twilightstar asked her to stay back, she threw her deputy a brief glance. "Spiderthroat, take the Clan home. I'll meet up with you 'n the others once I get back. Take 'em and wait in my den. Don't doze off or I'll smack you awake." Asking both she and Dawnstar to remain behind probably meant something important needed to be discussed. With any luck, it would regard knocking RiverClan down several pegs.

She returned her attention to Twilightstar, stare sharp. "Whatever you need to talk about, I'm willin' to listen."

[ @occultation @taillow @Undertaker @Moonraven @Starfall ]

Last edited by dino.; May 14th, 2024 at 11:44 PM.
Old May 14th, 2024, 11:59 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Though he was trying to keep an eye on the Bluepaw situation, Wolfhive found himself slightly distracted by the new fish speaking. He didn't care to remember their names but did let his gaze linger on Dusklion. His claws itched for fish blood and she'd put up a decent fight last time, he wondered how she'd fare in a rematch where he didn't go in injured.

Overall though, it wasn't anything new. Until Twilightstar spoke... Huh. Well, he hadn't expected that of all things, but it just made him more determined to try Dusklion out for size on even ground. Fallownose had been one of the more experienced cats in the forest, if he could beat Dusklion in a fight it'd be a testament to his skill. Or did she take him off guard like a coward? He knew fish weren't afraid to ambush just because.

Maybe he'd get to find out sooner or later - Twilightstar ended the announcements 'n wanted his mom. Wolfhive watched her for a moment before he headed out as directed. Whatever Bluepaw was doing at this point, he'd stop beside her. "Let's go tiger, I think the fish are about to get one hell of a reckoning." [ @Rani @Ian ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 15th, 2024, 12:24 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
@dino. , @Undertaker , @Moonraven

Well. You know. Maybe he would really do his best to skip the gathering. Doing nothing more than rolling his eyes as the new RiverClan deputy spoke up. Not worth the effort, nor his comebacks. He'll save them for later.

After that came a tidal wave of pretty much what he expected. One deputy was dead, murdered actually. The scale sniffers were still overstepping their place and this time they're making the dusty old leader step out from retirement. She was alive and kicking for a reason, the scars and lack of eye was a reason behind that. Apparently Apprentice torture and even more murder. Sadly, it didn't surprise him. What did surprise him, however, was the fact that Twilightstar was hellbent on it being the new RiverClan deputy.

'copyin me.' he thought to himself as he did nothing more than give the molly a side glance. Brow quirked as he looked over to the new leader. Stunned. No surprise. He seemed stupid. At least when he got... 'framed' for murder last time Bumblestar was quick on his paws that didn't mean his death. Not that she or anyone else would be able to, but the situation sure did make him sweat.

But. Here he stood. Now, don't get him wrong, Twilightstar was one of the more sturdy ones...but suddenly stating that a newly named Deputy, from a Clan that everyone currently hates. She may be getting up there in age. Only a stupendously idiotic scalebrain would take what she says and demote or even kill the newly named deputy without any physical proof. After all, look at Spiderthroat. He'd killed Dogbark, Sundust and Ivysnake and still hasn't been officially caught.

The Calico watched as RiverClan slunk off, the Leader tucking his tail between his legs and scurrying away. Just based off their first Gathering, he estimated the new ranks would all last now only maybe a Moon. Their spines made of nothing more than the seagrass they utilize. He let out a snort as the leader walked past. Not bothering to move out of the way. He wasn't worth the effort.

Than Twilightstar spoke again, requesting both Bumblestar and ShadowClan's leader stay behind. What was the old rabbit cooking up? Spiderthroat stood up, keeping gaze with Bumblestar as she gave the order to head home, and to wait for her in her den. A similar expression sent to Dawnstar and Twilightstar. He deserved to stay as well, to hear what it is that's being cooked up. It frustrated him. He had half a mind to simply do that and stay.

Eyes narrowing more before the Calico let out a sigh and simply turned around. "Ain't covered in blood this time around so no worries about sleepin...unless I get jumped on the way. Can't put it past RiverClan." he gruffed as he began his decent down the stones.

"I'm assumin you're wantin the Hornets n not the whole Clan in your den. I'll let the lot know." a personal joke. The air was so tense you could cut it with a tall grass stalk, sue him he needed something for his nerves that were beginning to buzz. "C'MON THUNDERCLAN WE'RE HEADED HOME. HORNETS. YOU LOT MET ME IN THE BEE'S DEN."

And with that, ThunderClan was off.

[ THUNDERCLAN HAS LEFT]

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; May 15th, 2024 at 12:25 AM.
Old May 15th, 2024, 03:38 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw's blood boiled when she heard the words slip from Fadingsun's lips. She finally got to hear the other side of this conversation and it only induced rage in the young one's heart.

"We also had a former Clanmate of ours, Tansypaw, attempt to rejoin. She stole herbs from us before her departure; if she attempts to join any of your Clans, I encourage you to turn her away. I don't believe she's trustworthy, or that she's truly learned from her mistake as she claims she has."

No matter of logic would sway the heart of this cat from believing anything other than Fadingsun was the one in the wrong here. They needed to get Tansy back, Adder needed Tansy back. Yet with this cat in charged it seemed like this would never become true. Forever she would have to be separated from one of her only true friends. Yet for now she was going to keep this to herself, no need for anyone to believe her to be disloyal to anything. It would be a foolish thought.

Then there was the accusation thrown out at Dusklion. Not for a moment did Adderpaw not believe such claims. Sure this was claims given out by another clan's leader without any proof to back it up but her clan disappointed her again and again, this wasn't any crazy leap in her mind. Epically not after hearing the new added awfulness of clan members torturing another apprentice. Adderpaw dug her claws into the ground in rage. Maybe if Fading did nothing about this she would herself. Someone had to do something for this clan. Then again with Windclan asking the other leaders to stay behind maybe Riverclan was soon to be no more.

Not that for a moment did Adderpaw think about joining another clan to avoid this bloodshed. Not even if all other Riverclan cats were dead would she ever leave her home. She would stay till the adding moons killed her before she left her roots in that clan. Riverclan was something she could never leave if she did, she wasn't Adderpaw. A sickening thought.

Then it was time to leave. It was already nighttime but Adderpaw could feel like the world was getting darker around them, colder too. Maybe they would make it through this but she was expecting to never see many faces she grew up with ever again. Chilling.

Perhaps that might be for the better given some cats actions..
Old May 15th, 2024, 04:09 AM

Status: I'm typing this late at night I should probably sleep.
Bump Policy: Every 48 hours

Honeypaw
7 Moons
6/100
Purrks: Flock Together T1

As her clanmate spoke, reassuring her and introducing the ShadowClan apprentice to her, she looked at the stranger. "Nice to meet you! I haven't gotten to learn anything yet, but I can't wait to learn." Honeypaw had never met anyone from another clan, but she knew they were allied with ShadowClan. So Pigeonpaw probably was someone she was supposed to talk to. "Well I guess they both have to be the best then!"

As the leaders continued and Honeypaw listened on, she heard her own name called, and held her head up. Wow...I didn't think she'd do that! Though she was still wondering about why a cat in RiverClan would be executed what does that even mean..., she was more surprised to hear that a deputy had killed Fallownose. I thought deputies weren't supposed to do that. Is Dusklion evil or something? And as soon as it had started, it was over. She figured she'd have to go home now. She said a quick goodbye to Pigeonpaw and followed her clanmates home.

( @Luminous @Tallstar sorry for a clunky post I had to get everything in.)
Old May 15th, 2024, 08:05 AM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

silverpaw
purrks: n/a | 7 moons | SHC Apprentice|
5/100 posts
a blue lynx point with low white spotting and blue eyes

What.
The.
Hell.

RiverClan had always been a bunch of fish-faces, but he never thought they'd stoop so low that they would torture an apprentice. Would he be next? If he accidentally crossed the border chasing prey, or forgot the borders, would he be tortured or even killed? And then Twilightstar dropped a bomb.

Dusklion, RiverClan's deputy, the cat that should be looked up to, had murdered Fallownose.

He bristled in shock. What should he have expected? It started with torture, now murder. He snarled, stalking to the edge of the Gathering, furious.

[OPEN]

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)