by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:42 PM
you're gonna go far, kid...
Last post by Mica
Today 09:39 PM

Old May 14th, 2024, 07:46 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Ok training time! Swanpaw needed hunting training and Lightningpaw had shown interest in joining so it was apprentice cousin time to learns some new skills! The tripod had gathered both apprentices from the camp, guiding them out into the territory with a happy "Alrighty lets get going! Im gonna turn you too into expert hunters today I swear, I can even teach you some special advanced skills Ive picked up! Lets get going, come on come on!" This would be a fun outing, Mudhound was sure.

@Fish @Dark (Both of you showed interest in hunting training at some point so heres a starter for you!)
Old May 14th, 2024, 10:36 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post
EggBite's head drooped slightly

'Y-Yes, ma'am.'

She began walking out of camp and towards the border.
[ powerplay perms granted o7 ]

Eggbite's willingness to cooperate was the only thing saving her from having her throat torn open. Bumblestar led the she-cat out of camp, the trek chillingly silent as she shouldered through the undergrowth in the direction of the outer border.

Once there, she lunged - claws hooking Eggbite's shoulder and side as Bumblestar bowled her over, slammed her against the ground, and went for the left foreleg. She clamped the ankle between her jaws and wrenched sharply upwards, the awkward angle forcing the main leg bone to snap in half with a loud crack! Smaller bones crunched between her teeth before she let the broken limb drop and stepped back, snarling. "Get the hell out before I break a second one. Be thankful I'm not putting you through exactly what you've done for Daylightwing!"

[ Eggbite has been exiled for abandoning a Clanmate and allowing them to receive a grievous injury! If she hasn't left by her next post, she runs the risk of being attacked again and/or killed. ]
Old May 14th, 2024, 10:47 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
[ powerplay perms granted o7 ]

Eggbite's willingness to cooperate was the only thing saving her from having her throat torn open. Bumblestar led the she-cat out of camp, the trek chillingly silent as she shouldered through the undergrowth in the direction of the outer border.

Once there, she lunged - claws hooking Eggbite's shoulder and side as Bumblestar bowled her over, slammed her against the ground, and went for the left foreleg. She clamped the ankle between her jaws and wrenched sharply upwards, the awkward angle forcing the main leg bone to snap in half with a loud crack! Smaller bones crunched between her teeth before she let the broken limb drop and stepped back, snarling. "Get the hell out before I break a second one. Be thankful I'm not putting you through exactly what you've done for Daylightwing!"

[ Eggbite has been exiled for abandoning a Clanmate and allowing them to receive a grievous injury! If she hasn't left by her next post, she runs the risk of being attacked again and/or killed. ]

EggBite yelped as BumbleStar bowled her over before she let out a loud screech as her leg was broken. She scrambled up and ran off, hissing in pain as she puts weight on her newly broken leg.

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old May 15th, 2024, 01:17 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Like planned, Wolfhive's first order of business was to head out of camp once Fallingpaw was no longer confined to camp. "Alright Fallingpaw, today I just wanted to touch up on your hunting. Get some practice in since it's been a while 'n give you some pointers if you need it. Can you show me your crouch and start stalking like you're tracking something?" He figured getting to the point would be best. If Fallingpaw didn't need much correction, they could move on to the actual hunt.

[ @Spider-in-the-corner ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 15th, 2024, 01:47 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Ok training time! Swanpaw needed hunting training and Lightningpaw had shown interest in joining so it was apprentice cousin time to learns some new skills! The tripod had gathered both apprentices from the camp, guiding them out into the territory with a happy "Alrighty lets get going! Im gonna turn you too into expert hunters today I swear, I can even teach you some special advanced skills Ive picked up! Lets get going, come on come on!" This would be a fun outing, Mudhound was sure.

@Fish @Dark (Both of you showed interest in hunting training at some point so heres a starter for you!)

Swanpaw

She/Her - They/them
(5/100)

Swanpaw was hesitant to follow Mudhound out into the territory along with the other apprentice. They had such high hopes for her, but she was worried that she’d embarrass herself and then disappoint them like she’d done while trying to climb that tree. Afraid to so much as speak, Swanpaw offered a shy smile to her mentor and nodded before following along in silence. Perhaps, if she learned how to hunt, she’d be able to make Mommy and Daddy proud! She hadn’t seen a lot of Mommy or Daddy lately, but she was sure they were fine! They were probably just busy since they were so amazing, right? Oh dear, she was getting distracted. In a brief moment of panic, she glanced towards Mudhound, waiting to be reprimanded for not paying attention.

[ @Fish ]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old May 15th, 2024, 02:41 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

@BEAR.

Fallingpaw walked into the clearing it felt as if the wolf lifted off his shoulders but now he would practice his hunting skills so he got into a fairly wonky crouch but fixed his stance to a good one not perfect but good.Fallingpaw started to move foward in his crouch with his chest low and rump high but not to high and he decide to pounce but he tripped over his own leggs and landed on his face Fallingpaw stood up and shook his fur "well my pounce needs work..." he said looking at his lanky legs
Old May 15th, 2024, 02:48 PM
work is never done

"Position your paws slightly further apart, it'll help keep you from tripping and'll make the pounce go a little easier." Otherwise, Wolfhive didn't think Fallingpaw needed to make many adjustments? Overall it looked alright, they'd just need to see how it'd go once he tried again. "'N try not to eat dirt this time, I don't wanna have to explain to Springlight you broke your nose from pouncing!!"

Old May 15th, 2024, 02:57 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

@BEAR.

Fallinpaw chuckled "They don't call me Fallingpaw for nothing!" he joked before trying again and making a fairly good pounce "Well that was better so wanna try to hunt something?" he purred as he cleaned the rest of the dirt off his face
Old May 15th, 2024, 03:16 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Tw: this post contains blood and death, proceed with caution

Sunsneeze had found herself out on the territory today, wide teal eyes taking in the cloudy sky with growing unease. Coming to the border was probably a horrid idea, but she just needed some time away and why not go to the most unvisited area of the territory?

She was reminded why very quickly.

A peaceful walk exploded into a yelp of surprise as claws hooked into her pelt, slamming the bright flame point to the ground. Cursing, Sunsneeze looked up at her attacker, confusion giving way to fury. A mangy, sickly looking russet cat towered over her, a strange emptiness in her eyes. Claws raked at Sunsneeze’s throat, grazing skin and tearing fur off. Eyes lightening as her body went into a mix of fight and flight mode, she bunched her muscles and threw the cat off, the Abyssinian’s filthy, bony frame crumpling to the ground.

”What the hell is your problem?” Sunsneeze choked out, pulling herself to her paws. The red cat rose to their paws, yellow eyes blazing with furious, deadly rage.

”ThunderClan is my problem. Every single goddamn cat on this earth is my problem. How dare you all exist while my life, my family, my MIND deteriorates?” Sunsneeze’s eyes narrowed, and the Siamese took a small, steadying step back, throat stinging but all things considered, she was lucky. Before she could get a word in, the cat continued, with the type of furious, deadly rage that Sunsneeze had only ever heard of in stories. ”I might not be able to put everyone who deserves it through what I did. But I can tear this Clan to pieces. I’ll make you all suffer with the kind of physical pain I’m always in mentally. Starting with you, and eventually I’ll get to everyone who ever even THOUGHT a poor thing about me.”

Sun’s brow furrowed at the… rather untidy, confusing monologue, but before she could try to reason, try to at least get a name, the cat lunged for her again, claws flying messily, clearly in a delusionally audacious state, and the warrior saw her chance. Long talon-like claws sank in her flesh and she let out a soft hiss, but she swiftly grabbed the Abyssinian’s neck and brought her down with her.

It wasn’t graceful, but the deeper the claws pierced her shoulder and chest, the deeper her fangs penetrated the unhinged cat’s neck, and suddenly, with a loud screech that was comparable to the scream of an eagle, the creature went limp on top of her, the warm maple-colored body collapsing as the air left the feline’s lungs, floundering limbs coming to a final rest with the frontal claws still imbedded in Sunsneeze, which the warrior quickly pushed away with a soft huff of pain.

Further investigation led to the discovery that the wounds the cat left on her weren’t super life-threatening, but Sunsneeze pulled herself to a standing position, staring down at the lifeless body, the sickening taste of blood flooding her senses, bringing the rather weak stomached damsel to a wobbling, unsteady state, but she forced her bile down.

Shock was apparent on her face, and Sunsneeze couldn’t move, couldn’t speak. That was so… so fast. So unexpected. What the hell? She hadn’t wanted to kill someone. She hadn’t wanted to get hurt. That wasn’t fair. ”You made me. You made me do that. How dare you.” She whispered out hoarsely, heart pounding heavily. ”I… What the hell?” It was times like this she missed her mother. But her mother wasn’t here. It was just her.

Her and the corpse.

Stepping away from the limp body of Aspenstrike, she was so shocked and overwhelmed that she didn’t even notice anyone approaching.

[ @Starfall @Seamrog - hi pls dont judge me i haven’t posted with her before and i have no personality i swear these posts won’t always suck ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old May 15th, 2024, 03:21 PM
work is never done

"Not bad! Maybe we can rename you Pouncepaw since you broke your fall streak." Wolfhive tested the air, ears flicking. "Yeah, let's go for it. I'm gonna keep an eye on you for your first kill in case you're having some issues, 'n from there we can branch off a bit. Just don't go too far from me, alright?" Fallingpaw had the training to fight, but not the finese due to his time stuck in camp. If possible, Wolfhive wanted to remain nearby in case something happened. "Go for it whenever you're ready." Once Fallingpaw got something, Wolfhive would start - but he figured this made the most sense since live prey was different from a simple pounce.