Old May 14th, 2024, 03:27 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

Aspenkit
he/him |4 moons | RC | Reckless, naturally energetic | a little fighter and future nuisance
__________________________________________________ __

Aspenkit stopped in his tracks when a brown tail swept in front of him blocking his path. He turned around to with scowl before immediately dropping it upon seeing who it was. Berrypaw! She was new med- medidi- med? The new med thing cat! He had overhead other cats congratulating her but he hadnt- no was his chance!

"Congrats on becoming a leaf cat, berrypaw!" he managed to say around the leaves still clammed in his maw. Placing the leaves down, he gave the newly appointed medicine cat apprentice a proud look. "I'm helping, I'm bringing you plants because I know you a mistyshard like them!" he explained, he had no idea what really happened in that den other than the fact he saw injured cats go in and out of there and that they always were bringing plants and weird other stuff to that den. Hey he wouldn't judge, it was just confusing to him.

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 8 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw's eyes rounded as she realized what he was doing — he was trying to bring them herbs, just like all the other patrols had done! She couldn't help but let out a small mrrow of amusement as the kit finished explaining,

"Why thank you — that's very kind and thoughtful! You're on the path to becoming a true warrior already," she enthused, bright green eyes glinting. Being called 'leaf cat' was hilarious, not to mention Aspenkit's clear joy in congratulating her; after the horrible event that had taken place after the ceremony, this was a very welcome surprise.

"I'll be sure to tell Mistyshard these came from you,"
she added, carefully pawing the assembled leaves towards herself.

[he's so cute i'm gonna cry LOL]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old May 14th, 2024, 04:14 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
°Rowan’Mane°
Male / Warrior / 25-35 Moons / Riverclan
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Rose

The tom perked up as he heard a nearby cat say hello. His tail flicked a bit as a soft greeting back. Some social interaction should be good for him anyways. He straightened himself out a bit, sitting up and looking a bit more put together. “Hello” a soft smile played at his lips. “WisteriaWren is it? You used to be a kittypet huh?” he asked, a bit of a grunt after he spoke, but not intentionally in a rude way. He immediately paused before speaking again. “That was rude wasn’t it?”

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

The short-legged molly smiled at Rowanmane kindly. "Nope! I mean, yes, I used to be a kittypet, so I am new here! I just meant your question wasn't rude! You can ask me aaaaall the questions and I'll answer them!" She rolled closer to the other feline. "So, what's your name?"

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old May 14th, 2024, 04:24 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

hailstorm rested in the clearing
Old May 14th, 2024, 04:29 PM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

The short-legged molly smiled at Rowanmane kindly. "Nope! I mean, yes, I used to be a kittypet, so I am new here! I just meant your question wasn't rude! You can ask me aaaaall the questions and I'll answer them!" She rolled closer to the other feline. "So, what's your name?"

°Rowan’Mane°

“The names Rowan’Mane.” the large cat introduced himself, his gaze sweeping over the ex-kittypet with curiosity. “How long were you a kittypets?” he asked her, wonder in his eyes. He hasn’t really interacted or met any outsider before, other than his sister. But even she was clan-born so he didn’t really count it.

Old May 14th, 2024, 04:47 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Honeystep and Sharkhail chatted with each other about the prey today.
Old May 14th, 2024, 05:56 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
°Rowan’Mane°

“The names Rowan’Mane.” the large cat introduced himself, his gaze sweeping over the ex-kittypet with curiosity. “How long were you a kittypets?” he asked her, wonder in his eyes. He hasn’t really interacted or met any outsider before, other than his sister. But even she was clan-born so he didn’t really count it.

"Rowanmane! Wow! That's soooo awesome!!!" Wisteriawren's head shot up, a happy, lopsided smile stretching over her face. That was a really cool name. She could almost love it as much as she did hers, but hers had part of her favoritest flower everrrr, so... that was that. "Oh! I was a kittypet for... my whole life! I've only been not-a-kittypet for two moons." She pressed her cheek against the sandy floor. "I'm, um, a little over two summers old. Twenty-six moons."

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old May 15th, 2024, 04:01 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@Eden

Adderpaw was sick and tired of this clan and how the showed respect to cats that had deserved some and how they felt no sympathy towards the younger cats unless it meant they got to kill someone out of caring. So Adderpaw needed an older cat to confided in, to vent to about what she was told during the gathering. "Springburst can you lend me your ear?" The exhausted apprentice said almost at her wits end.
Old May 15th, 2024, 04:25 AM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Springburst
She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 2](active), Lyrebird's Lullaby(active), Shadow fiend
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Logically she should go pick out a new nest and sleep for the night but she wasn't feeling it at all. No, she wanted to soak in the camp again, to remember her surroundings again. She had gotten used to the ever-changing surroundings of the outside world as an outsider. Not once did she see the same scene when she was wondering, something was always different. Springburst had sought out the familiarity that Riverclans camp would normally give her and here she was now. As quick as her thoughts were rolling in her head she was brought out of them by a familiar voice calling out to her. Looking at Adderpaw before she responded had her wondering how long it's been since she last interacted with them, felt like a very long time ago. "Sure, whats up?"

@Fish

[CENTER]header art by night/nyx[CENTER]
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old May 15th, 2024, 04:39 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@Eden

A soft smile grew on Adderpaw's face for a moment. It had been a while since she had seen Springburst but she was a very welcomed sight to see again. Maybe she would have to ask about where she had gone all this time, but for now she wanted to tell Springburst something that was annoying her like a stuck tick. "Thank you." She sighed as she sat down and her smile died away. "I miss Tansypaw a lot... Back at the gathering Fadingsun had brought up Tansypaw at the meeting and how she had come to him to ask to rejoin our clan. Instead he pushed her away.... To steal his own words he said 'She stole herbs from us before her departure; if she attempts to join any of your Clans, I encourage you to turn her away. I don't believe she's trustworthy, or that she's truly learned from her mistake as she claims she has'" Adderpaw slowly dug at the ground with her claws, not in rage but in sadness as she thought about someone she would potentially never see again. "I wanted to yell something, but words wouldn't come to me.. I just miss her.."
Old May 15th, 2024, 07:52 AM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

"Rowanmane! Wow! That's soooo awesome!!!" Wisteriawren's head shot up, a happy, lopsided smile stretching over her face. That was a really cool name. She could almost love it as much as she did hers, but hers had part of her favoritest flower everrrr, so... that was that. "Oh! I was a kittypet for... my whole life! I've only been not-a-kittypet for two moons." She pressed her cheek against the sandy floor. "I'm, um, a little over two summers old. Twenty-six moons."

°Rowan’Mane°

“Interesting. Why did you choose to leave your comfy life now?” he questioned, watching the she-cat with interest in his gaze. He had never seen a cat above the age of an apprentice to be this playful. Was this what being a kittypet was like? Playful…carefree? He didn’t want to bombard her with too many questions though, so he kept it to one at a time.