Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Waterworm
20moons || he/him || RiverClan warrior
dilute ginger classic tabby; yellow eyes

"Uuuhhhhh- yes?" Waterworm says, a question in his voice. "So- so!! You go to the water's edge, right? Yeah? And and and- you watch for shadows in the water, the little fishes. But you gotta not get your own shadow over the water, that'll scare the fishes. And, when you see a fish, you reach your paw in aaaannndddd! SCOOP!!" He explains dramatically. "Watch me, watch me!" Waterworm instructs and begins to put his teaching into action.

[roll: 4 - fail]
The ginger tom crouches by the edge of the water, yellow eyes trained on the water. In the fast moving stream, shapes dart around, perch or bass or carp or what have you, and Waterworm watches, waiting for his moment to strike and grab one. And, soon, he takes his chance, darting a paw into the water and...promptly losing his balance and falling in, spluttering as he resurfaces and drags himself back out again.

"See?" He wheezes with a grin, "Just like that! Only, without falling in."

[ wrenpaw - @/Neptune. ]

Wrenpaw
~<>~
64/100
10 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

Good lord this cat is the worst. Wrenpaw doesn't know whether to scoff at him or coddle him for his mistake. She doesn't really want to do either.

[roll: 1 - fail]
Coolly, the silver feline makes her way over to the water's edge and sits for a moment, watching the water move absently. The fish, it seemed, were all gone though, scared off by Waterworm's unceremonious plunge, most likely. She sighs.

"I don't think the fish are going to come back here any time soon," she drawls lazily, leveling a measured glare at the soaking wet warrior beside her. "Let's move downstream a little." Without waiting permission, Wren gets up and starts making her way along the river bank, walking for some time until they reach an area she can clearly see fish swimming below the surface.

[roll: 9, 20 - fail, success]
On her first attempt, her shadow startles the fish in the water and they dart away. All Wren does in reaction to this - even as Waterworm loudly complains nearby - is huff and walk to where the fish now congregate, waiting for the correct moment. Once she thinks she has it, Wren waits just one moment longer and then scoops a fish out of the water and onto the shore where she quickly kills it before looking to Waterworm with smug pride.

"Simple as that," she boasts.

[ waterworm - @/Neptune. ]
Old May 14th, 2024, 03:17 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

CW Hallucinations:
Skyfall silently padded out of the camp and towards a small pond in the territory. He stared at his reflection, seeing an old relative of his staring back as him. Sootpelt. her face contorted into a slight snarl.
"You had to side with her, didn't you? Just had to stay loyal to your clan, the same people who killed both me and Weaseltooth. You know who you are, Skyfall. You're not ready to face the truth of it and you're refusing to open your eyes to the fact that you are just as bad as William." Sootpelt snarled, trying to threaten him.
"I am nothing like William, and I never will be. You may have been my aunt but I know myself better than anyone and I am NOT going to be like William." He determinedly glared at the reflection that faded back to himself. He sighed and just continued staring at his reflection for a few minutes.
Old May 14th, 2024, 08:08 PM
red's #1 fan

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

cobwebpaw

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she/they . rc . 15 moons . one lame leg
tags ; @taillow , @Dust
trigger warnings for this post: blood, panic, death ment

breathe.

one paw in front of the other.

breathe.

one bloody bloody paw in front of the other.

breathe!

one blood-stained paw in front of the other.

BREATHE.

cobwebpaw paused, looking up from her breathe-step, breathe-step routine. she had made it to lionsbeach, somehow. most likely muscle memory at this point. she begun to walk down to the river, but heard a loud scream and speaking from the bottom of a small hill. dusklion's voice.

no. NO.

she dashed down the hill, letting out a strangled gasp and cry seeing dusk's lifeless body. no. please, stars, no. please. please, no. skidding to a stop, she dug her claws into the ground and whirled around, choking back a sob and bending over her mentor's body. oh, stars, she was breathing. cobwebpaw looked up, voice raw. ' THANK YOU. whoever.. whatever's up there. ' she cried, face turned up to starclan. she looked back down at dusklion, the barely breathing cat turning her stomach. ' okay. herbs. '

she didn't want to leave dusklion's body, though. she was helpless, prone. cobwebpaw whirled her head around, searching for someone, anyone, to watch her mentor's body while she collected herbs and healed her. ' ANYONE? SOMEONE, I JUST NEED SOME HELP, IT'S IMPORTANT.. PLEASE. ' her voice was still rough from sobbing.

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw ☆ mumblemoth
trackers

Last edited by finley !!; May 14th, 2024 at 08:09 PM.
Old May 14th, 2024, 11:51 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 8 moons | 69/100
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, Herbal Knowledge T2
· · ────────────── · ·
[Redmire - @dino. ] [Ghostgaze - @stag ] [Cobwebpaw - @sillycreatur ] [Wisteriawren - @Rose ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglepaw had watched as warriors trickled out of camp, some with faces of disgust and others with thousand-yard stares. Personally, the apprentice thought they were all weak. After all, it was because of fools like Fogmuzzle that RiverClan was in such dire straits with the rest of the forest. If they didn't make an example out of cats like her, then the rest of the clan would continue acting up. Maybe they would finally learn their lesson.

Two cats in particular seemed to be intent on leaving camp as well. Two cats she actually wanted to chat with. The new one--Wisteriawren, was it?--and Redmire. Eaglepaw had some questions for Wisteriawren, and wanted to study Redmire. Her investigation had lead her to Wisteriawren as a potential witness to Rushwater's disappearance or his time spent with Twolegs. She didn't want to assume the new warrior had done anything to Rushwater, so for now she was here to observe. She would corner Wisteriawren later and ask her about her time as a kittypet.

Eaglepaw caught up with Redmire, walking in silence alongside her until the warrior decided to call her out, if she ever did. Eaglepaw knew the tension between them, as Fadingsun's apprentice and the cat who seemed intent on challenging him the most. But that was partially why she wanted to stick by Redmire for now. If she could learn why some cats were so insistent on disobeying orders, maybe she could piece together how to prevent that in the rest of her clanmates.

[If Wisteria decides not to join I'll edit, just wanted to give Eagle some motivation to be out here ;D]

Redmire was vaguely aware that someone had followed her out. She didn't even think to turn around and look until she was well away from the camp and able to slow her pace, though her tail still lashed anxiously from time to time. Eaglepaw... she didn't know the apprentice well. All that came to her was that she was Fadingsun's apprentice and that was about it.

"Heading to the beach to hunt," she muttered after a minute. "You're welcome to keep following and come with me, if you want. I can teach you how to catch crabs if they're out."

[ doesn't look like anyone else'll be joining them so i'm moving on o7 ]
Old May 16th, 2024, 11:28 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Wrenpaw
~<>~
64/100
10 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

Good lord this cat is the worst. Wrenpaw doesn't know whether to scoff at him or coddle him for his mistake. She doesn't really want to do either.

[roll: 1 - fail]
Coolly, the silver feline makes her way over to the water's edge and sits for a moment, watching the water move absently. The fish, it seemed, were all gone though, scared off by Waterworm's unceremonious plunge, most likely. She sighs.

"I don't think the fish are going to come back here any time soon," she drawls lazily, leveling a measured glare at the soaking wet warrior beside her. "Let's move downstream a little." Without waiting permission, Wren gets up and starts making her way along the river bank, walking for some time until they reach an area she can clearly see fish swimming below the surface.

[roll: 9, 20 - fail, success]
On her first attempt, her shadow startles the fish in the water and they dart away. All Wren does in reaction to this - even as Waterworm loudly complains nearby - is huff and walk to where the fish now congregate, waiting for the correct moment. Once she thinks she has it, Wren waits just one moment longer and then scoops a fish out of the water and onto the shore where she quickly kills it before looking to Waterworm with smug pride.

"Simple as that," she boasts.

[ waterworm - @/Neptune. ]

Waterworm
20moons || he/him || RiverClan warrior
dilute ginger classic tabby; yellow eyes

Woah, woah, woah!! Neat!! She's a natural!! "Nice going!!" Waterworm compliments sincerely. "Way to go!! Man, you're better at this than I woulda expected! Took me a few sessions to actually catch anything when I was learning!" He completely misses the way Wrenpaw stares pointedly at him. "Anyway! Let's head back now, yeah? Oof, my paws are killin me from all this walkin around!!" He picks up the fish Wren caught and starts leading the way back to camp.

[ wrenpaw - @/Neptune. ]
Old May 16th, 2024, 07:06 PM

Bump Policy: please don't bump ^^
My Mood: Goofy

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |

Heroneye blinked at Owltalon. “Differently?” she echoed. “How so?” She was curious to know how the Lionheart’s methods differed from her own.

Normally, Heroneye would perhaps doubt that Owltalon was being generous with her words, that she probably actually thought that Heroneye was doing anything wrong. But hearing her speak now, even that seemed unlikely. She seemed a very genuine and grounded cat, which was a bit rare in RiverClan as of late. Certainly a welcome change of pace.

( @Marigoldwhisper )
Old May 17th, 2024, 11:04 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]

Skyfall slowly trod out of the camp, stopping as he reached an area where a few orchids had started growing. He sat there for a few minutes, giving himself a small pep talk before quietly starting to bite away at each one's stalk until he had 5 orchids- leaves and all- in his jaws. Then, he just left them beside himself and stayed there for a bit longer, hesitant and nervous. Grimpaw darted out and quietly watched Skyfall before finally speaking.
"Yknow, you should confess to her! Tell her how you feel!" Grimpaw tried to tell Skyfall, but he didn't listen.
"...Why would someone like me love someone so far above my level..? Why..? She'd never fall in love with me; i act like a kit throwing a tantrum half of the time..." he mumbled softly, as Grimpaw began trying to encourage him. Suddenly, a twig broke nearby and a tiny kit stumbled out. Skyfall immediately felt tension rise in him as the kit kept running, before 4 outsiders of the same size and shape burst out in pursuit. The biggest one at the back was a grey tom while the rest had different pelts. The second biggest was a ginger tabby tom, the second smallest a siamese tom and the smallest of them was a grey and white Ragamuffin cat.
"DELTA, FLANK 'IM!"
"ON IT!"
"CHARLIE, TRY AND CUT 'IM OFF, BRAVO, YOU TAKE 'IS LEFT AND KEEP 'IM CORNERED-" Suddenly, Skyfall had collided with whoever seemed to be the leader. The other 3 cats slowed to a stop as the kit got away.
"...Oy, oy, then! What's this about? Get off of 'im." The cat who had replied to the leader, who was struggling under Skyfall's paws, meowed. It was the smallest of the group of 4.
"...I want you to take your stupid group and leave." Skyfall spat fiercely at the biggest cat, teeth bared and claws unsheathed." Leave, and never come back, or I will make sure none of you get the chance to next time. This is the only warning I will give you, and if I see you or any of your brothers here again I will leave yours or their dismembered corpses on display at the Outskirts border. Now leave." He released the biggest of the 4 and all 4 fled, panicking like mad. Skyfall sighed gently as he then went back to conversing with Grimpaw. Hopefully nobody saw how he had handled those loners...
Hopefully, luck was on his side today- right?

( @taillow - Dusklion)
(Behold! Skyfall goes out and starts chatting with Grimpaw who suggests confession when 4 loners -called Alpha, Bravo, Charlie and Delta - are chasing a small kittypet kit for some odd reason. He scares them all off with ease and has gone back to communicating with Grimpaw.)

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; May 17th, 2024 at 11:08 AM.
Old May 17th, 2024, 01:36 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[ Cherryswirl - 54 ]
She/Her | Chaotic Good | Warrior
Go With The Flow [Active]

Up until now, her walk had been pretty uneventful... still looking to clear her head a bit, Swirls had hoped that this would have given her some clarity. Instead, she found herself stopping suddenly. Her hackles raised as she leaned forward intently, certain that she had just heard a call for help. And it sounded like... cobwebpaw? Dread washed over her immediately and her paws seemed to move before her brain even registered it. Her chest heaved as she sprinted through the brush, after a few moments coming nearly face to face with the apprentice,

"Cobweb?!" She looked absolutely frazzled. Her eyes quickly looking over the apprentice to see if there was any injury, before Swirls finally clocked the actual reason they had been calling for help. Her heart nearly dropped out of her chest, sharing a horrified look with Cobwebpaw,

"What happened?!" Quickly rushing over to where Dusk was laid out, Swirls wrapped herself around the younger warrior to keep her warm. Stars... Dead? Was she dead?! The faint rise and fall of Dusk's chest was unnoticed in her panic - instead Swirls began to rasp her tongue against the others pelt, keeping a steady and comforting motion. Honestly, at this point she wasn't even sure if it would help but... it was something...

"Water?" Her voice shook as she spoke, looking up at Cobweb before she continued to groom Dusklion's fur. Everything in her was screaming for Dusklion to be ok - for now, she would assume while there was some warmth still in her body that it was alright.

[ @taillow - Dusklion | @sillycreatur - Cobwebpaw ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old May 17th, 2024, 01:55 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiales View Post

StormCreek
|18 moons | fluffy white with speckles of brown, light brown tail | she/her|

Storm shrugged and licked her paw. "I can hunt well... just not for herbs," she said, the molly had brought the wrong cat on patrol with her. Especially for herb-finding needs. StormCreek was helpless there, she hated going out on herb patrols. They were annoying and she could never find anything. And it was frustrating.

(short post)

@Epiales

Caveclaw-She/They

----------

Caveclaw's ear only twitched "That's alright, I'm sure we will find some soon enough." She replied "We'll probably just need to find a decent bush or tree."

---------

[ @Epiales I hope it's okay that i moved it here since their already out of camp, and can just find the cobwebs from here (: ]

Last edited by IDIOTICBEAN101; May 17th, 2024 at 06:50 PM.
Old May 18th, 2024, 02:27 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Territory

CW: FEAR, HALLUCINATIONS, MEMORIES, EMOTIONAL BREAKDOWN, INSANITY, DEATH, GORE

Skyfall had only gone for a small walk out of camp to get away from all the chaos. As soon as he stepped out of camp, he decided to just sit on a tree stump and reflect on himself and how he didn't even bother to argue against Fadingsun. If he was anything like William... why wasn't he as defiant too..? He quietly just sat there for a bit longer, feeling a crack in the hull of the ship bottling up his emotions before they all came out in one rush. He felt rage and sadness about Appleberry's betrayal, disbelief from Dusklion admitting to killing Fallownose and just pure fear from being simply around Fadingsun. It all came out as a stream of him quietly crying in a tree trunk. Suddenly, a familiar scent hit him and he slowly turned a round. A very familiar face stared at him.a kit,a very familiar one at that- Applekit; Appleberry as a little kit, staring him right in the eyes.
"Siblings stick together, right?" The soft meow hit hard for Skyfall. He couldn't take it anymore, breaking down heavily as he then curled up into a small ball and cried.
The kit had faded away, nothing more than an illusion.
In its place stood Applepaw- the apprentice version of Appleberry. His ears were flat as he spoke this time.
"You could've gotten killed by doing something like that! Aren't siblings supposed to stick together?!" Skyfall's fear continued to increase as he remained silent in the tree trunk. The apprentice faded, and in its place stood Appleberry- but it was nothing more than a hallucination.. right? It was then that Appleberry spoke up.
"I won't leave you behind. Siblings stick together, and without you I won't last long." His tail swished gently, and he too faded away- revealing the real Appleberry. Skyfall's fear and disbelief turned into rage and he rushed at Appleberry, who retaliated quickly and tried to tear at his brother- only to feel sharp claws drag through his still healing, unclean wounds. Oh dear, not again... Appleberry tumbled over, hitting the ground quickly. Skyfall lifted a single, unsheathed paw and swung down, cutting open Appleberry’s throat. A pained scream rang through the air from Appleberry. Blood pooled around the two cats as Skyfall watched his brother bleed out before dragging the corpse into the outskirts, leaving it there, returning to the territory and sitting back in the tree. Appleberry couldn't hurt anyone else now. But he felt guilt rise in him and simply ignored it before lying down quietly and sleeping in the tree. Sleep fixes everything, right?

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; May 18th, 2024 at 02:30 AM.