Bean's Q&A
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 05:39 PM
Alternative Warriors RP +...
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 05:39 PM

Old May 13th, 2024, 10:09 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

MorningMimic
MorningKit, MorningPaw

28 Moons | He/Him | Pansexual

RiverClan Warrior

___

@redshiftreign

___

MorningMimic sighed, bored and- ooh... hello~

He got up, padding over to RavineThrift. 'Hey. Me and my mates were sittin' over by the nursery and thought you seemed pretty cool. You wanna hang out sometime? Maybe we could go huntin' together.'

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old May 13th, 2024, 10:35 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Like the flowers had accepted her prayers, two cats approached her at the same time. Two! If she hadn't been so focused on NOT jumping up and down with glee, that would be exactly what Wisteriawren would be doing. "Hi, I'm-" Oh, wait. Etiquette was a thing. She promptly shut up and waited for the two to introduce themselves.

Swanberry! What a pretty na- "You're name is so pretty!" She blurted, and then slapped her paw over her mouth. Oops. She'd said that out loud. And... now that Wisteriawren had properly focused on the she-cat in question... "Ohmygosh, you're so pretty!" She gushed, entirely unembarrassed. It was what it was. Wisteriawren was as straight as a stick, but that didn't mean she couldn't compliment other cats.

Turning to Rainpaw as the younger cat announced himself, Wisteriawren found her eyes growing wide at the sight of all his scars. Oh no, he was so little... Her smile turned upside down, her eyes round with sadness. "You have a very nice name." She offered softly, mouth tipping up as she scuttled close to him as he lay down, flopping down on the ground beside him, glancing momentarily at Swanberry to indicate that the molly was free to settle on her other side if she so wished. "Mine is Wisteriawren. I wanna meet aaaaall the cats in RiverClan. Be friends with everyone!"

The ex-kittypet perked up, ears swiveling excitedly. "Would you two like to be my friends? I want to start somewhere!"

[ @Marigoldwhisper - Swanberry / @Bean - Rainpaw | Sorry for the delay, @/glitch had mentioned they'd wanted to post with Swanberry's mate? Was waiting for that, but I figured they changed their mind ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; May 13th, 2024 at 10:35 PM.
Old May 14th, 2024, 07:17 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

Like the flowers had accepted her prayers, two cats approached her at the same time. Two! If she hadn't been so focused on NOT jumping up and down with glee, that would be exactly what Wisteriawren would be doing. "Hi, I'm-" Oh, wait. Etiquette was a thing. She promptly shut up and waited for the two to introduce themselves.

Swanberry! What a pretty na- "You're name is so pretty!" She blurted, and then slapped her paw over her mouth. Oops. She'd said that out loud. And... now that Wisteriawren had properly focused on the she-cat in question... "Ohmygosh, you're so pretty!" She gushed, entirely unembarrassed. It was what it was. Wisteriawren was as straight as a stick, but that didn't mean she couldn't compliment other cats.

Turning to Rainpaw as the younger cat announced himself, Wisteriawren found her eyes growing wide at the sight of all his scars. Oh no, he was so little... Her smile turned upside down, her eyes round with sadness. "You have a very nice name." She offered softly, mouth tipping up as she scuttled close to him as he lay down, flopping down on the ground beside him, glancing momentarily at Swanberry to indicate that the molly was free to settle on her other side if she so wished. "Mine is Wisteriawren. I wanna meet aaaaall the cats in RiverClan. Be friends with everyone!"

The ex-kittypet perked up, ears swiveling excitedly. "Would you two like to be my friends? I want to start somewhere!"

[ @Marigoldwhisper - Swanberry / @Bean - Rainpaw | Sorry for the delay, @/glitch had mentioned they'd wanted to post with Swanberry's mate? Was waiting for that, but I figured they changed their mind ]

[Swanberry]
She, Her\Queen\29 moons\Riverclan
"No one knows how far I'll go."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Swanberry smiled. People really liked her name, didn't they? It seemed to be the first thing cats recognized when she introduced herself. It was really sweet, honestly. "Ah, Wisteriawren? What a mouth full, imagine trying to say that ten times fast," the queen joked with a wide smile.

She watched with a warm gaze as Wisteriawren began to interact with Rainpaw. Lines of sympathy creased her face. Swanberry found herself frowning as well. Unfortunately, it's just be something the new member would have to get used to, cats were bound to get scars, Swanberry had a few herself but they might've faded.

Swanberry decided to accept her invitation and twirled her tail around the ex-kittypet's flank. She didn't wanna get to comfortable though especially since she didn't really like physical touch that much anyways. It made her feel... Icky. Like she could so easily rip out their flesh if she really wanted to, but she didn't want to. That's what made the thoughts so weird. They were intrusive. She didn't want them swimming in her brain and yet they still came uninvited.

Wisteriawren's optimistic mews halted her train of thought. Friends with everyone? Goodness, this cat was almost as optimistic and chirpy as a kit who just learned how to talk. She gave her a faltering smile. "I'd love to be your friend, I don't have much myself." She shrugged before flicking her jade gaze over to Rainpaw, a tom she was genuinely beginning to worry about. Swanberry had no idea what it might be like to have lost an eye, but she couldn't imagine that it was easy to adjust to.

Tags: @Bean

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 14th, 2024, 08:09 AM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Bored

Rowan’Mane
Male / Warrior / 25-35 Moons / Riverclan
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes
Purrks: None
Interaction For: (Whoever)
The tom on a farther side of the clearing, closer to the entrance. His gray eyes scanned the forest carefully. He was never the type to be on edge but…with clan relationships being tense, he was now. He knew..or tried to convince himself RiverClan would be okay for a few minutes, so he decided to take a break. He went to a sunnier spot in the clearing, lying down and stretching, his long fur soaking in all the sun
Old May 14th, 2024, 12:46 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

Aspenkit
he/him |4 moons | RC | Reckless, naturally energetic | a little fighter and future nuisance
__________________________________________________ __

The cold afternoon breeze wafted through the air blowing leaves from the stray nearby tree into the clearing. As the slow setting sun's raze landed on them they were quickly up by a small grey paws. Aspenkit made his way around the clearing collecting all the leaves he could find and dropping them into the makeshift pile he had made. He sat down with total concentration he sorted the green leaves from the brown ones and the ones with holes in them.

Once proud of his selection picked the stack of green leaves up in his maw and trotted towards the den where mistyshard and berrypaw lived. He had seen many other cats bringing them green stuff before so now he would too. He had no clue why they like them so much but it didn't matter, he was doing good like everyone else. He made a beeline straight towards the den, which he wasn't actually permitted to go in without permission, past berrypaw without seeing her. He was too focused on his mission.

TAGS:
- Berrypaw [@squidz]

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 8 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Getting out of the medicine den was welcome — Berrypaw had been wanting to learn all she could in there, but a break was much needed. She had also been enjoying the turn of weather, a small purr escaping her throat at the feeling of the hot sun on her dark pelt, tinging it gold. She had been born in leaf-fall, so this was really the first time she could feel the warmer weather in its full bliss.

But it was interrupted when she saw something — someone — small marching right past her, determined eyes set on the medicine den. He was going straight for it!

Half worried (but also slightly amused), Berrypaw swept her tail out and tried to stop the kit in his tracks. "Hey there... where are you going?" She asked lightheartedly, a faint smile behind her 'orders'. "You can't just go marching in there, you know. It's for medicine cats and patients only."

Though confused on his goal, something told her this had to do with the stack of green leaves in his jaws.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Last edited by squidz; May 14th, 2024 at 12:47 PM.
Old May 14th, 2024, 01:02 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

[ This clearing interaction is separate from the other one ^^ ]

Wisteriawren was usually a ray of sunshine, an exuberant light to shine no matter the darkness. Said feline was currently hopping around the clearing, letting out the occasional chirp as she chased a beetle around camp. Her actions were kitish, sure, but if no one was going to let loose around here, someone had to, right?

A little while later, after the beetle had scurried off, Wisteriawren flopped down on the sand, spent because of all her running and prancing around. Peeking over at the first cat in her line of sight, the ex-kittypet enthusiastically waved her tail. "Hullo!"

[ @Rowan - Rowanmane ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; May 14th, 2024 at 01:03 PM.
Old May 14th, 2024, 02:48 PM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Bored

°Rowan’Mane°
Male / Warrior / 25-35 Moons / Riverclan
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Rose

The tom perked up as he heard a nearby cat say hello. His tail flicked a bit as a soft greeting back. Some social interaction should be good for him anyways. He straightened himself out a bit, sitting up and looking a bit more put together. “Hello” a soft smile played at his lips. “WisteriaWren is it? You used to be a kittypet huh?” he asked, a bit of a grunt after he spoke, but not intentionally in a rude way. He immediately paused before speaking again. “That was rude wasn’t it?”

Last edited by Rowan; May 14th, 2024 at 02:52 PM.
Old May 14th, 2024, 03:01 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Skyfall had been talking to Dogpaw, Crowglow and Grimpaw. The four were discussing future plans and training ideas.
Old May 14th, 2024, 03:05 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 8 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Getting out of the medicine den was welcome — Berrypaw had been wanting to learn all she could in there, but a break was much needed. She had also been enjoying the turn of weather, a small purr escaping her throat at the feeling of the hot sun on her dark pelt, tinging it gold. She had been born in leaf-fall, so this was really the first time she could feel the warmer weather in its full bliss.

But it was interrupted when she saw something — someone — small marching right past her, determined eyes set on the medicine den. He was going straight for it!

Half worried (but also slightly amused), Berrypaw swept her tail out and tried to stop the kit in his tracks. "Hey there... where are you going?" She asked lightheartedly, a faint smile behind her 'orders'. "You can't just go marching in there, you know. It's for medicine cats and patients only."

Though confused on his goal, something told her this had to do with the stack of green leaves in his jaws.

Aspenkit
he/him |4 moons | RC | Reckless, naturally energetic | a little fighter and future nuisance
__________________________________________________ __

Aspenkit stopped in his tracks when a brown tail swept in front of him blocking his path. He turned around to with scowl before immediately dropping it upon seeing who it was. Berrypaw! She was new med- medidi- med? The new med thing cat! He had overhead other cats congratulating her but he hadnt- no was his chance!

"Congrats on becoming a leaf cat, berrypaw!" he managed to say around the leaves still clammed in his maw. Placing the leaves down, he gave the newly appointed medicine cat apprentice a proud look. "I'm helping, I'm bringing you plants because I know you a mistyshard like them!" he explained, he had no idea what really happened in that den other than the fact he saw injured cats go in and out of there and that they always were bringing plants and weird other stuff to that den. Hey he wouldn't judge, it was just confusing to him.
|{I do not share or agree with the opinions/actions of my characters}|
Artshop||Character Bio's(WIP)||Magpiepaw finder
Old May 14th, 2024, 03:12 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Grimpaw and Dogpaw got into a slightly heated argument about Dusklion's actions at the previous meeting.
"FOGMUZZLE WAS AN ACTIVE THREAT TO THE CLAN, DUSKLION WAS DOING THE RIGHT THING!" Grimpaw snarled
"N-NO, FOGMUZZLE WAS DEFENDING HERSELF!! STOP TRYING TO DEFEND HER!" Dogpaw hissed. Crowglow quickly broke up the fight.
"Now, now, you two. This fight is unnecessary. I'm sure Dusklion had her reasons." He calmly meowed. Skyfall had wandered off into the territory.

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; May 14th, 2024 at 03:12 PM.