Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
more harm than good
by Aolani
Last post by Aolani
Today 06:02 PM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by BEAR.
Today 06:00 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:00 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Neptune.
Today 05:53 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 05:49 PM

Old May 13th, 2024, 03:37 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: Claw and Conquer - ShadowClan Event

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 40 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker lumbered towards the gathered cats, eyeing the molly that had called everyone here. A battle training event, how interesting. Mistlewhisker still remembered Lynxshade's, and she wondered if this would live up to the expectation.

She did not understand what Redrobin's warning of mentors being only able to help by speaking to their apprentices during the mock battles. Did she think mentors were going to start demonstrating on other cats? Mistlewhisker hadn't known any warrior to do that, but perhaps Redrobin had seen something she hadn't. Mistlewhisker was not eager to participate, but she did settle underneath the Shadowledge to watch. Perhaps she would join in later.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old May 13th, 2024, 05:31 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

he/him // 7 moons
30/100

---

In all honesty Bitternpaw had little interest in the event at first. Training was something he intended on doing with his mentor and Dawnstar, if she would allow it. But upon noticing that the Shadowclan leader had made her way to her perch to watch over the growing crowd he's in. Immediately he pads over and slinks through the group, searching for anyone familiar. If he was going to take part he would find a suitable partner. And when he's found one he's sitting beside her. Magpiepaw. The molly from the other event he had participated in. She would prove a worthy opponent off her moxie alone. A cat with such vocal confidence would be good practice. Couldn't let taunts get under his skin. Seated at her side he continues to stare up at the Shadowledge. Even as he speaks.

"If you're without a partner it would be beneficial to spar together."

(BIRD TIME)
magpiepaw | @Marigoldwhisper

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old May 13th, 2024, 05:40 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Moonpaw
Apprentice || He/him || 7 Moons || Purrks: Chill of death

The dark apprentice had zoomed over almost as soon as Redrobin had opened her mouth. She promised excitement, training, fighting. Something his little claws had been aching to do since the moment he spawned into Shadowclan.

Her rules did confuse the little guy, but then again he was only half listening. Something something FIGHT something something. That's all he needed to know, right? OH! And he needed a partner!

Amber eyes flashed around, looking for someone to sink his teeth into.

(Open! Moon has no battle training lolz)
Old May 13th, 2024, 05:46 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver. View Post

he/him // 7 moons
30/100

---

In all honesty Bitternpaw had little interest in the event at first. Training was something he intended on doing with his mentor and Dawnstar, if she would allow it. But upon noticing that the Shadowclan leader had made her way to her perch to watch over the growing crowd he's in. Immediately he pads over and slinks through the group, searching for anyone familiar. If he was going to take part he would find a suitable partner. And when he's found one he's sitting beside her. Magpiepaw. The molly from the other event he had participated in. She would prove a worthy opponent off her moxie alone. A cat with such vocal confidence would be good practice. Couldn't let taunts get under his skin. Seated at her side he continues to stare up at the Shadowledge. Even as he speaks.

"If you're without a partner it would be beneficial to spar together."

(BIRD TIME)
magpiepaw | @Marigoldwhisper

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\8 moons\Shadowclan
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

(LETS GO GUYS, LETS GOOO!)

Magpiepaw heard paws approaching before she saw the cat themselves. She flicked her ear at the apprentice, a sly smile quirking up the sides of her lips. "Really, huh? Well, I won't go easy on you, that's for sure."

The smaller cat rolled her shoulders back as she trailed the gaze of Bitternpaw all the way up to the Shadowledge. Magpiepaw nearly startled into an upwards motion as she hadn't expected to see Dawnstar here practically right in front of her. The look of surprise that flashed on her face was gone as soon as it came. Man, she was really bad at paying attention. Ugh, what kind of thought was THAT? She was good at everything she did! She'd be attentive, she was attentive.

Magpiepaw began raking her claws in the ground, hoping that all that time she spent sharpening them hadn't gone to waste. Oh right, no claws. She slid the white lines of fury back into her black and blonde paws, a murrow of a sigh escaping her throat. Maybe dissecting a frog would cheer her up.

"Had any battle training yet, Bitternpaw?"

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 13th, 2024, 05:56 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Training. Fight. Those words stood out to the young apprentice, gaining her attention across the clearing. Silent dull eyes watched, an ear lifted to listen, as Redrobin gave their explanations on the event; she glanced down a moment, contemplating her options when really, there was little to consider. Sleepypaw watched as Miss Grandmama sat herself atop the Shadowledge, observing the crowd and further prompting the approaching feline to join. She did not trust most of these warriors to properly teach her, but every bit of practice was something... And Sleepypaw wanted to be able to hold her own against Miss Grandmama and mama someday - rather sooner than later. Her tail slowly swayed behind her, subconsciously walking closer to -- Moonpaw. Her little half-brother, the tantrum thrower. Her small wrinkle flashed across her nose in realisation and her paws tingled with complicated emotions; still, the young slowly blinked in greeting to her younger sibling despite the apparent distance she kept from him.

[ @Poprock ]

Last edited by Estelle; May 13th, 2024 at 05:56 PM.
Old May 13th, 2024, 06:13 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Magpiepaw

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

(LETS GO GUYS, LETS GOOO!)

Magpiepaw heard paws approaching before she saw the cat themselves. She flicked her ear at the apprentice, a sly smile quirking up the sides of her lips. "Really, huh? Well, I won't go easy on you, that's for sure."

The smaller cat rolled her shoulders back as she trailed the gaze of Bitternpaw all the way up to the Shadowledge. Magpiepaw nearly startled into an upwards motion as she hadn't expected to see Dawnstar here practically right in front of her. The look of surprise that flashed on her face was gone as soon as it came. Man, she was really bad at paying attention. Ugh, what kind of thought was THAT? She was good at everything she did! She'd be attentive, she was attentive.

Magpiepaw began raking her claws in the ground, hoping that all that time she spent sharpening them hadn't gone to waste. Oh right, no claws. She slid the white lines of fury back into her black and blonde paws, a murrow of a sigh escaping her throat. Maybe dissecting a frog would cheer her up.

"Had any battle training yet, Bitternpaw?"

he/him // 7 moons
31/100

---

"No."

He wasn't a liar, and there was no point in hiding it. Especially since they were going to be sparring shortly. Magpie might as well be aware of the fact that he was fresh faced to the world of battling. Or however Hillstrider had put it. Oh how excited he was to approach the glorious Queen of Mean about some more advanced battle training. Just thinking about it had him shifting anxiously from paw to paw, his weight moving from side to side as he pictures it. What would he learn? Would she be a tough teacher? He could only assume so. But he didn't mind. Training was training, and to be trained by the best was an honor.

Finally tearing his gaze away to stare over at his fellow apprentice, he blinks slowly, tail slowly swishing from side to side behind him. It was good to hear she wasn't going to go easy on him. That was the last thing he wanted. If he was going to get put down he would do so with dignity and learn from it. Though he wasn't going to go very easy on her either. She was a good choice-- the taunting had already begun. Might as well bite back. He wasn't some weakling.

"Don't underestimate me or you'll be pinned before you know it, however." He chides, narrowing his eyes. "I look forward the challenge."

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old May 13th, 2024, 06:35 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver. View Post

he/him // 7 moons
31/100

---

"No."

He wasn't a liar, and there was no point in hiding it. Especially since they were going to be sparring shortly. Magpie might as well be aware of the fact that he was fresh faced to the world of battling. Or however Hillstrider had put it. Oh how excited he was to approach the glorious Queen of Mean about some more advanced battle training. Just thinking about it had him shifting anxiously from paw to paw, his weight moving from side to side as he pictures it. What would he learn? Would she be a tough teacher? He could only assume so. But he didn't mind. Training was training, and to be trained by the best was an honor.

Finally tearing his gaze away to stare over at his fellow apprentice, he blinks slowly, tail slowly swishing from side to side behind him. It was good to hear she wasn't going to go easy on him. That was the last thing he wanted. If he was going to get put down he would do so with dignity and learn from it. Though he wasn't going to go very easy on her either. She was a good choice-- the taunting had already begun. Might as well bite back. He wasn't some weakling.

"Don't underestimate me or you'll be pinned before you know it, however." He chides, narrowing his eyes. "I look forward the challenge."

Magpiepaw

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"Great, I haven't either," Magpiepaw huffed as she dug little wobbly circles into the ground. "But if I had MY way, that'd be the first thing I'd do." Magpiepaw frowned. Though, she did keep a little bit of something to herself. Even though she hadn't had quite literally any battle training, she did know a few things. Springblossom wasn't completely useless as a mentor, in fact she actually taught her a few things. Like to always strike. Just got knocked over? Well, you'd outta suck it up because you've gotta knock 'em down to! Just cause she fell doesn't mean she can't still deliver a blow, just because they might have her pinned, screaming insults in her ear, that doesn't mean that she can't raise her hind legs and rake her stomach. While she hadn't gotten into the niddy gritty of killing and fighting, she had a pretty good idea.

Magpiepaw watched as Bitternpaw finally returned her brown gaze and blinked as slowly as a tired lizard. That comparison made her smile, her bottom row of canine teeth sticking out like fangs.

"Don't underestimate me," Magpiepaw challenged. "I'll be biting your tail before you know it. I can't wait!" Oh it was finally happening, finally finally going down. She was going to do great, maybe she'd come out with a few sore muscles. She hadn't felt sore in such a long time and it's something she's been waiting for.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 13th, 2024, 08:27 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Did Shrewstep particularly WANT to participate in some dinky battle training event? No, he really didn't. He wasn't sure if Silkpaw would come along, and he certainly wasn't going to drag his apprentice over when Silkpaw had only just been promoted, and they'd not had a chance to do any training yet. But with Dawnstar looking on, well. It would be as good a chance as any to prove to her that she hadn't made a mistake in making him an enforcer. It wasn't all about fighting he was fairly sure, after all, his lack of size would always come back to bite him at some point in conflict situations, but he was clever enough to get by against just about any decent opponent. And speaking of opponents.......

When Shrewstep approached, still a relatively early cat on the scene, it was ordered that apprentices should be with apprentices and warriors with warriors. And who was the only other warrior there? Fiercefire. Either Starclan was smiling with a friendly face upon him, or they were rubbing their paws together as they plotted his downfall. Shrewstep chose to hope for the best however, and made his way over to the tom with a small smirk on his face. While it was tempting to make some quip about whether they could really train together, being of different statuses now, he held himself back with the knowledge that it would be just like Dawnstar to overhear and execute him on the spot for being impertinent with his very minor promotion for no real reason. So, all he actually ended up mewing was a questioning Partners? as he made to softly knock against Fiercefire's shoulder to gain his attention. @JackHunt_17 (If you want me and Shrew to stop pestering you and Fierce we can find another partner)
(nah I love it lmao)

Ah of course, just who he wanted. "Wouldn't imagine working with anyone else." Fiercefire said, a playful grin on his face. Would he intentionally hurt Shrewstep, no. But being able to mess around with him, even with claws sheathed, would bring him back to his apprentice days, when he and Frogfang would bully little shrew.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old May 13th, 2024, 08:30 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post

Gracklepaw
11 moons || ShadowClan || 51/100

. . .

Gracklepaw's ears perked as he heard Redrobin's description of this event. It sounded... interesting. It did make him slightly nervous. He had no battle training yet, and back before he'd joined ShadowClan... He winced at the thought of how pathetic he'd once been. It was embarrassing what a coward he was. He flicked his torn ear as he thought back to those old days.

He'd have a new start though. He was different now. He was stronger. And he'd grown more courageous. He padded over to join. He wondered if Slytiger would be here to help, or if he'd have to be with another warrior.

. . .

open...!

Forestpaw approached a much older looking apprentice. The young tom was small and only 7 moons, but this apprentice was bigger and looked close to warrior age. Regardless, Forestpaw needed a partner and he seemed a suitable pick. "Hey, do you still need someone to work with?" He asked.

(Forest also has 0 battle training btw)
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old May 14th, 2024, 07:43 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: Claw and Conquer - ShadowClan Event

Event [#event]

Redrobin
ShadowClan Warrior

Redrobin watched the crowd through narrowed green eyes, a large, black ear twitching every so often. Then, she sat back on her haunches and stared down into the crowd with a wave of her plumed, feathery dark ginger tail.

''Don't lash out too hard!'' The calico called out to a nearby warrior [ NPC ]. ''Just because your claws are sheathed doesn't mean that you couldn't have hurt your opponent.''

The warrior's gaze scanned the training cats, her gaze landing on a familiar pelt. [ A / N: That is an invitation for a warrior to ask to train with Redrobin. ]

[ I decided that I would post earlier lol. ]

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @appariitiion @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Nixey @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @taillow @Bean @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @MockingRabbit @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Ashwing @Rose @Kaybug. @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @R0ttenC4ndy @silver. @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @paris @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @19796 @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Mizu @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @zBlaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @ellie @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @squidz @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Krispedia @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @DaffodilFlight @SootyPatootie @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Forgetfulshape @Slickback!

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty

Last edited by paris; May 14th, 2024 at 07:44 AM.