Today 05:11 PM

Old May 11th, 2024, 10:43 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

By the looks of it, reassignments and some… Public announcements about trouble. A returning friendly face, as well–if she had managed to lip-read all of the correctly.

Drizzlecloud couldn’t help but sigh to herself as she curled her tail over her paws, uncertainty fogging up her own brain, but only for a moment as she watched a couple of kits bumble on over to receive their apprentice names. She hummed softly at the sight, the fog in her mind clearing for a moment as she watched the ceremonies unfold before her. New apprentices were always nice–always welcome… And, same thing with new warriors. She thought to herself as Crowpaw was called up to the stand.

[ boring short closed post ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old May 11th, 2024, 01:31 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

Dewpaw padded over to Dragonflycliff ( @hermeswind ) and bopped their nose to hers. They waited patiently for Crowpaw’s naming ceremony to be over (1/100).

-sign my sig below if you want-

Last edited by Littlesun0112; May 11th, 2024 at 01:31 PM.
Old May 11th, 2024, 02:28 PM
A Heartless Faith

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 days
My Mood: Busy

Aspen'Breeze

The she remarked on the day she was once a kit and apprentice. It was ... alright. Being a kitten and apprentice wasn't really spectacular or anything. Yes it was fun and not as tiring as the warrior life, she didn't really do much.
She shook her head, realizing she was probably not paying that much attention. She looked around to make sure no cat had seen her senseless staring. Besides some apprentice was about to become a warrior. All the rest of the cats probably had their eyes on him.

[Open]

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
Characters
Finders

Last edited by PoisonOrchid; May 11th, 2024 at 02:28 PM.
Old May 12th, 2024, 06:34 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinepaw 》
41/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw chanted along with her clanmates as she looked around. It was a moon ago that she was promoted.

(OPEN)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

《 Chasmkit 》
6/10

she/her | Thunderclan kit | 3 weeks

Chasmkit tilted her head in awe.

(OPEN)
Old May 13th, 2024, 04:27 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Crowpaw
Purrks: Heightened Perception, Agatha Kitty, and Hulk SMASH
@dino.

The silence while he and his little sister reunited was much more appreciated than he had originally thought. Perhaps it was the fact his sister, a sister he thought died, was back in ThunderClan. His pelt was warm with the fire that was once burnt out. Was it perhaps comfort he was feeling? It was a very good possibility, since that's how he felt when he was around Sweetsong.

But Crowpaw ignored those simple (yet downright complicated) feelings just for the moment. Now was not the time for thoughts, but rather, the vow he's been waiting to say since he was of age. "I do." Crowpaw knew full well he was lying, but he couldn't become a warrior without the vow. He was a tom of his word, and to be fair... he was planning to uphold the vow. For one night, yes, but he was still upholding it. For as long as I'm able... I'll be able to until tomorrow, when I leave. Words were funny like that, weren't they?

"And Bumblestar... if it's not too much to ask, I'd like to choose my own name." After being an apprentice for well over a season cycle, Crowpaw had thought long and hard about his warrior name. He's contemplated it many times, changing his future name each time he thought about it. But recently, he thought about changing it to be after his dearest and bestest of friends. A friend that gave him an ear and a shoulder. A friend that gave him peace. Sweetsong, this is for you.

He looked down at his paws for a moment, really deciding if this was the best choice. And after only a few short moments of contemplating the name and tossing it here and there, Crowpaw couldn't think of a better name to honor his friend and really show off his growth over the short amount of time he and the golden RiverClan tabby have known each other. "I know it's not traditional, but..." he looked back up at the tabby leader, sparing a quick glance at his sister, as if looking for some encouragement. "I'd like to be named... Crowsong. After a special friend of mine, who's helped me in more ways than one."
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!
Old May 13th, 2024, 06:13 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

REDHAWK
she/they | thunderclan hornet | 33 moons
Sunset-Bird. She was still Sunset-Bird in the eyes of Muddy and it made her heart swell with love. A purr started within her as the tripod helped her get situated and she leaned against her friend. They were warm and inviting and made her forget how badly her paw was twisted and all of the daily pain that had come with it since the last Gathering.

Her ears half-listened to Bumblestar as the leader began announcements, though her head swiveled to Mudhound as they spoke. She couldn't help but grin. "I would love t-that. I want to t-try to get back out t-there as sss-soon as I can." Despite the fear that lingered, Red still felt safe within ThunderClan territory. And as long as she had Muddy with her, she knew she would be safe.

More announcements and - Bluekit? Redhawk craned her neck to see who that might be. As the cat was led out of the medicine den by Wolfhive, the hornet gave her a soft smile and watched as - oh! That must be Crowpaw's sister. Suddenly the hornet's heart fluttered with hope. Maybe... Maybe now Crowpaw would stay? Their conversation at the border still hung in her head. Maybe he would stay, and he would tell Bumblestar what he had told her, and he could be a warrior that not only himself, not only Bluepaw, but ThunderClan could be proud of.

What a shame that his next words undid all of it, and caused Redhawk's heart to shatter into pieces before she could have a chance to prepare.

"Why?"

She couldn't help it. The look on her face clearly displayed the betrayal she felt as Redhawk got to her paws shakily. Yellow-green eyes were fixated on Crowpaw as she limped forward from Mudhound's side. Her eyes never left her apprentice as he made the vow - and even requested a new name. Crowsong. Red had to think for a moment before it came back to her. Sweetsong. He was not only leaving this Clan, but he was taking on a name after a RiverClan cat... he had only met in his dreams. If she wasn't so devastated, she might feel the anger that simmered in her belly as she came up to stand next to him, staring at him desperately.

"I thought... I thought t-that maybe this day, y-you would sss-start to sss-see T-ThunderClan for t-the Clan it has b-become. A C-Clan that has changed its w-ways since your f-fath- since Thrushstar was our leader. I t-thought that, d-despite all of t-the harsh words you sss-said about me, and a-about ThunderClan, you would sss-see... all I have ever w-wanted was for you to sss-succeed, as a warrior - as a T-ThunderClan warrior."

Stars, it hurt. Immeasurable grief rose up around her and threatened to swallow her where she stood. Her whole body shook now and tears started to slip past her eyes. Why couldn't he see? Why did he find so much more love with a cat he didn't even know was real beyond his meetings with her at the border? "SSS-Sweetsong... how well do you know her, Crowpaw? SS-She... sss-she might not even be who you think she is. But Crowpaw... I'm real. T-ThunderClan is real. T-Things have changed. B-Bluepaw has returned... and you c-can't even sss-stay for her?" And then, because she hadn't gotten to say it at the border, Redhawk blinked as more tears fell. "You t-told me t-that no cat h-here would save y-your life. But I d-did, Crowpaw... I did..." Why wasn't that enough?

Part of her felt terrible for doing this in front of his sister, but the words wouldn't stop coming out. Redhawk felt betrayed, heartbroken. All of the effort she had put into making sure Crowpaw felt like he fit in... None of it had mattered. He just... didn't care. Didn't care to try, didn't care to see... After a moment, the hornet shook her head and turned to look at Bumblestar. She was scared, because she knew she should've come forward sooner. But she was here now. This home, what it had been built into... Crowpaw didn't deserve the title of warrior. Didn't deserve a name. Perhaps before her injury she wouldn't have said anything. But this felt unfair.

"Crowpaw t-told me he's been sss-seeing a RiverClan cat; SSS-weetsong. T-That he's bonded with h-her and... and w-would die f-for her. I d-don't... I don't think he w-will stay in T-ThunderClan. Bumblestar, I... I'm sss-sorry I didn't come to you b-before, but..." Looking back at Crowpaw, the anguish giving way to dull disappointment. "...I t-thought he would've finally... opened his eyes..."

And then she fell back on her haunches, deflated, as she stared blankly at Crowpaw. The tears fell silently, and despite wanting to move she found she couldn't. Was this her fault? It had to be. She could've tried harder, helped him settle in more. Listened. Not have shut down when he was mean to her. She could've... could've...

[ Crowpaw - @SpiritedWarrior ] [ Mudhound - @Rani ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; May 13th, 2024 at 10:51 PM.
Old May 13th, 2024, 06:49 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Bluepaw
Thunderclan Apprentice| She/her | 14 Moons | Primal Instincts

The black and blue tabby had rolled her eyes at Crowpaws continued self blame (a flaw she'd completely forgotten about that was not coming back to her) but smiled none the less, something visceral in her relaxing at his words. They had time, all the time in the world to demolish this stupid idea of her brothers, all the time in the world to share what riverclan had done to Bluepaw and plan revenge against those monsters. All the wonderful happy time they needed.

Until they didnt. After all, the higher you rose, the higher you could fall from.

Bluepaw had been dancing on her paws, beaming like the kitten she hadnt been in so long though a tad confused by his chosen warrior name. It wasnt confusion that he'd chosen for himself (that wasnt an idea that the apprentice couldnt care either way about) it was who he was naming himself after. She didnt know thunderclan well enough to know if Crowpaw had a friend (or girlfriend!!!) in the clan after that name but also why did he phrase it like that? That is where things came crashing down.

Crowpaw had said bad things about thunderclan? Crowpaw had been mean to this crying cat who obviously cared a lot about him? Crowpaw had a thing about some cat called Sweetsong who wasnt real? Bluepaw heard her name but still understood nothing, what was going on?

She didnt like the full story. She really didnt.

Blue/gold eyes blew wide and the molly froze in place, face falling as her mind reeled abruptly feeling like she was facing Thrushstar again being abandoned by him. Because if what this cat was saying was true, she was being abandoned again. For riverclan.

"S-shes lying right? C-Crowpaw big brother shes lying? Tell her the truth! You were joking, it was a misunderstanding, you'd NEVER be with one of those monsters in riverclan! Y-you wouldnt leave me! I just got home, we're finally together and a family again, you wouldnt leave me! TELL THE TRUTH CROWPAW Y-YOU GOTTA ITS NOT TRUE!"
The apprentice was wailing, thrashing her head about and she shook it, willing this to not be true, before she stared her brother dead in the eyes.
And knew that it was all true.

~Purrk Mind Reader Gained!~

Bluepaw screamed. She'd been crying since things clicked, she realized that now but distantly it didnt matter. Her brother was going to leave her, he was with one of those monsters in riverclan and part of her wanted to hope he just didnt know how they were but he'd lived through their atrocities to thunderclan even if he didnt know their actions towards her. He knew how they were, and he didnt care. WHY DIDNT HE CARE!?!?

"How could you! HOW COULD YOU HOW COULD YOU HOW COULD YOU!!!!!! THEYRE MONSTERS!! THIS IS YOUR HOME, THUNDERCLAN HAS BEEN SO KIND AND GOOD AND YOU'D LEAVE THEM AND ME TO GO TO THOSE VILE CATS!!!

THEY DID THIS TO ME CROWPAW!!! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT MY FACE, MY BODY, MY EYE!!! I WAS 9 MOONS OLD AND LOOKED LIKE A CHILD, I HADNT EVEN CROSSED THEIR BORDER, I'D JUST CAUGHT A FISH IN SIGHT OF ONE OF THEM AND THEY DID THIS TO ME!!

I DONT UNDERSTAND! WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE ME FOR THEM?!?WHY WHY WHYWHY WHY WHY!!!!"

The molly wailed and screamed at her brother, chest heaving on sobs as her voice cracked and broke around her words, feeling so small and lost and alone like she had when Thrushstar had abandoned her. No, she'd had Crowpaw then and now she didnt. This was the moment where a young and helpless kitten had realized she was alone and undefended in a wilderness she didnt recognize, and that her big brother wasnt going to come to save her.

Crowpaw couldnt save her from his own actions, and frankly Bluepaw wasnt sure she wanted him too when from now on she'd flinch away from any movement to touch her from him that not 5 minutes ago she'd been basking in.

Her eyes were blurred with tears, her chest wracked with sobs, claws out and dug into the ground in a desperate bid to keep herself steady, and her heart was hollowed out and empty, not even able to break.

@SpiritedWarrior

Last edited by Rani; May 13th, 2024 at 06:50 PM.
Old May 13th, 2024, 06:55 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Bumblestar would have gone with the suffix requested. She would not have questioned the reasoning, and would have carried on, unaware of his plans, and completed the ceremony with the smallest of smiles tossed Crowpaw’s way, had it not been for Redhawk’s sudden announcement. For a split second, all Bumblestar felt was irritation that she had been interrupted. And then the words sunk in, and her thoughts were sent reeling.

He was leaving. He was going to make that oath, take that name, and then leave as if it all meant nothing. He was considering RiverClan. And the worst part was the fact he’d clearly been willing to lie straight to her face about devoting himself to ThunderClan and ThunderClan alone, and then abandon them as soon as he was given his full rank.

Bumblestar’s hackles rose. It was one thing to consider that path with moons of experience under one’s pelt, and the true understanding of what it would mean to leave one’s home for another after having served their Clan. It was entirely another to use one’s Clan for their own personal gain and then leave for the ones who had poisoned, mauled, slaughtered them, and stolen precious landmarks for no reason other than the fact they simply thought they had the right.

Was she irritated with Redhawk for not coming forward with this information prior to this meeting? Yes. But Redhawk also had just had her paw smashed to bits by a magic boulder that formed from thin air, and she had come forward at probably the next best time possible. So Bumblestar would give her a pass this once. And although Crowpaw had not yet confirmed it, at this moment, she was far more inclined to listen to Redhawk than anything that came out of the snake’s mouth.

“How dare you.” Her words, previously light-hearted and even proud, darkened to a venomous snarl as she took a step forward, fangs flashing in the dying evening light. Redhawk was ignored, poor Bluepaw too. The others around her became a blur of crimson as her vision narrowed in on Crowpaw, fury surging through her veins like fire. “You, so clearly prepared to lie to me about the oath you’re about to make, all so you can ditch us the first chance you get for the cats who dedicated moons to making our lives a living hell? To try to name yourself after the warrior you’ve apparently been sneakin’ around with behind everyone’s backs? Are you out of your STARSDAMNED mind?! The gall. Bluepaw's outburst was not missed, and her anger darkened until it was blacker than the blackest, most starless night. He was just as despicable as they were - oh, he’d fit right in.

“I oughtta gut you like a fish given you seem to feel just like one. If you’d opted to speak to me about this before your ceremony, I might’ve given you the green light ‘n let you go on your way. But since you’re so determined to play the part of the deceiver, I’ll make it real official for you: You are Thrushkit. You are no different than your failed leader of a father in choosin’ to abandon your sister for them after that whole spiel you've just spun her, fillin’ her with hope just to tear it away again as if it’s your claws that’ve been tainted with poison, your claws that gave her those scars! You're worth nothing more than the dirt beneath your paws or the maggots that squirm within it, ‘n as you've made it quite clear to yourself already, ThunderClan is no longer your home. It will never be your home. You’re to turn around, walk yourself outta this camp ‘n straight to their river, ‘n not even consider lookin’ back. If this little excursion of yours fails, I better not see hide nor hair of you across my borders because I’ll send you right into those waters myself ‘n make sure you don't come back out. Get the hell outta my sight before I change my mind ‘n decide it’s a better use of my time to put my claws to your throat instead of allowin’ you to leave with your pelt intact!”

And if any of her Clanmates decided to chase him down once he was beyond the camp’s walls, well, she would have no qualms with that. Thrushkit had so clearly been prepared to deceive the entirety of her Clan for a motive as tainted as their lands had once been. Poison was to be eradicated. She’d leave it as an open invitation for any of her Clanmates, a lash of her tail and a second baring of her teeth making such an offer clear as day for anyone looking on.

[ Crowpaw has been renamed to Thrushkit, demoted to Kit rank and EXILED from ThunderClan. If he doesn’t leave by his next post, he is at risk of being attacked and/or killed. Any onlookers have permission from Bumblestar to chase after him and attack as they please once he leaves. His allegiances thread will be edited to reflect these changes. ]

#tcmeeting

@BEAR. @Fawn @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @Dark @Silverfur & Co @dino. @vellichor @appariitiion @beau @Madelaine @MelonMile @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @The Kitty. @Quasar @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @stag @Peril @iliri @WinterMara @Poprock @poppy @Aroogi @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Jayvines @error @Galaxy_ @taillow @Bean @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @SpiritedWarrior @Alchemist Kitsune @glitch @Caspian @Streamtail @leader @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Ymir @FruitBatz @Frosted pelt @Eden @Morrigan @Omari @RoxyTBDW @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Barnaby @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @R0ttenC4ndy @silver. @Neptune. @K1TTEN @Saki @RavensCall @stardawn @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paris @Jungle @Fish @Hestia! @Mica @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @19796 @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @Luminous @Mizu @Eraserhead @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @zBlaze @Shrew @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Bluue @Sealcloud @ellie @WCFan @kittycatburmise @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Cygnus @Tallstar @Highsnow of Matterhorn @Littlesun0112 @Fits @Donnie @Janis @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @PolarIce @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @DaffodilFlight @ollie @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Lightningpaw666 @PoisonOrchid @Zero_2001 @burntToast @Forgetfulshape
Old May 13th, 2024, 06:58 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Sleepy

Fallingpaw was shook wanting to comfort the apprentice he walked over not touching the Molly but their not talking not going to run his mouth to crowpaw but could he really go to Riverclan? after they mauled bluepaw after some sort of rage Fallingpaw snorted thinking of Riverclan. he reached out his paw to bluepaw not able to find words "Hey... I-its going to be o-okay." he said
@Rani
Old May 13th, 2024, 07:08 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

With a startled look, Mapledawn darted her eyes back and forth from Bumblestar to Crowpaw-- No-- Thrushkit. Never would she have expected to witness this huge... Event unfold when it was supposed to be a very honourable moment.

Behind her, Firepaw winced and nervously eyed Bluepaw. She felt sympathy for the scarred molly. It wasn't a pleasant experience, to be mauled nearly to death by a cat only to have one of your closest friends--or family-- leave you for the monsters who'd done it. Her own scars had been made by her own father, purely because she resembled a killer. A cold-blooded murderer. Sighing, she shot a look at Crowpaw, who was now Thrushkit instead of Crowsong like he wanted, a look of distaste and disappointment in her eyes.

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; May 13th, 2024 at 07:24 PM.