Today 06:11 PM

Old May 12th, 2024, 05:25 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
"Just don't fight her, alright?" Wolfhive twitched his whiskers in mild amusement at the thought. He still found Fallingpaw's reaction to the father thing ridiculous when blood didn't really matter. "You first."

[ @Spider-in-the-corner ]
Fallingpaw playfully bumped into into Wolfhive and walked forward (moving to elders den)
Old May 12th, 2024, 07:01 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfhive crossed through on his way back to the apprentices' den.

[ @Spider-in-the-corner ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 13th, 2024, 07:06 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

Larkswoop
ThunderClan Warrior
Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby

Larkswoop pawed at the ground in frustration. She was trying her best. Like, really, really trying her best to build a couple of relationships within the Clan, but she was finding it hard. She was having to do all the approaching, as not a single one of her Clanmates would approach her.

Shaking her head, Larkswoop pushed away the negative thoughts. She couldn't think like that. It was Wolfhive who had told her she'd have to attempt this or else she'd be kicked out. Giving a sigh, the warrior looked up at the sky. Larkswoop had been up since sunrise, and it was just now nearing dawn.

@dino. | Bumblestar - If it's alright, I was gonna throw in a little lynx attack for them to handle

I feel that if they fight side by side, then maybe that could possibly decrease some of the tension between Bumble and Lark, because I know Lark isn't Bumble's favorite atm lol.

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty
Old May 13th, 2024, 11:17 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post
Larkswoop
ThunderClan Warrior

Larkswoop pawed at the ground in frustration. She was trying her best. Like, really, really trying her best to build a couple of relationships within the Clan, but she was finding it hard. She was having to do all the approaching, as not a single one of her Clanmates would approach her.

Shaking her head, Larkswoop pushed away the negative thoughts. She couldn't think like that. It was Wolfhive who had told her she'd have to attempt this or else she'd be kicked out. Giving a sigh, the warrior looked up at the sky. Larkswoop had been up since sunrise, and it was just now nearing dawn.

@dino. | Bumblestar - If it's alright, I was gonna throw in a little lynx attack for them to handle

I feel that if they fight side by side, then maybe that could possibly decrease some of the tension between Bumble and Lark, because I know Lark isn't Bumble's favorite atm lol.
Bumblestar slipped out of her den and stretched, eyeing the rising sun's rays as they filtered in through the trees. It was becoming increasingly warmer as the days went by - not warm, exactly, but warmer than it had been, and that was good enough for her. She'd been meaning to start going on morning hunts and now was as good a time as ever.

Larkswoop caught her eye as she moved toward the camp's entrance, and after a split second she changed direction. Wolfhive had just let her back in and Bumblestar was curious to see what was up with that. "Yo, I'm goin' out to hunt for a bit. You seem like you're not up to much right now, you wanna come?"
Old May 13th, 2024, 11:30 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Bumblestar slipped out of her den and stretched, eyeing the rising sun's rays as they filtered in through the trees. It was becoming increasingly warmer as the days went by - not warm, exactly, but warmer than it had been, and that was good enough for her. She'd been meaning to start going on morning hunts and now was as good a time as ever.

Larkswoop caught her eye as she moved toward the camp's entrance, and after a split second she changed direction. Wolfhive had just let her back in and Bumblestar was curious to see what was up with that. "Yo, I'm goin' out to hunt for a bit. You seem like you're not up to much right now, you wanna come?"

Larkswoop
ThunderClan Warrior

Larkswoop turned to look at Bumblestar. ''Sure,'' She mewed, getting to her paws and stretching each leg in turn. ''I don't have anything better to do, anyway.''

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty
Old May 13th, 2024, 03:40 PM
roar

Bumblestar shouldered through the lichen curtain that hung in front of the leader's den and raked her sharp stare over the clearing. There was the problem, in the clearing as Daylightwing had described, and she felt the fur along her spine prickle.

"Eggbite!" she barked, voice ringing out as she started to cross the empty space. "You mind explaining to me what the hell you thought you were doin', leavin' your Clanmate like that?"

[ @Ladiebugg ]
Old May 13th, 2024, 05:47 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Bumblestar shouldered through the lichen curtain that hung in front of the leader's den and raked her sharp stare over the clearing. There was the problem, in the clearing as Daylightwing had described, and she felt the fur along her spine prickle.

"Eggbite!" she barked, voice ringing out as she started to cross the empty space. "You mind explaining to me what the hell you thought you were doin', leavin' your Clanmate like that?"

[ @Ladiebugg ]

EggBite flinched at the sound of BumbleStar's voice

'W-Well, I.. I wasn't thinkin' entirely clearly. I mean.. this cat just jumped out at us and.. and Fight or Flight kicked in and.. I ran.. I guess..'

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old May 13th, 2024, 08:53 PM
roar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post

EggBite flinched at the sound of BumbleStar's voice

'W-Well, I.. I wasn't thinkin' entirely clearly. I mean.. this cat just jumped out at us and.. and Fight or Flight kicked in and.. I ran.. I guess..'
"Fight or flight?" Bumblestar snapped, tail lashing behind her as she stormed over to the warrior and glared at her. "You cost Daylightwing her leg, do you understand that? If you'd done your duty 'n stuck by her, she wouldn't be in this predicament!"

With a snarl, she sank her claws into the grass. "So let's hear it. What do you think is a fitting punishment for someone who allows their Clanmate to be dismembered by ditching them when they should be defending them?"
Old May 13th, 2024, 09:08 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

- @Starfall

Ripplepaw
The sun

Ripplepaw was walking around the clearing on his fixed leg. It'd been quite a few moons since anyone had seen Ripplepaw since two kittypets had tricked him into leaving the territory. Oh well, he no longer had a crippled leg and he was beaming. The only problem was... he couldn't find Asterdance, his adoptive parent, anywhere. Which caused him to be distraught.

He wanted to show Aster his fixed leg, but they were nowhere to be found. His light green eyes were searching frantically around the clearing. Then, while spinning in circles, Ripplepaw accidentally smacked straight into a warrior... Spider...throat? This caused him to be snapped out of his freak out episode. He stood there with his mouth slightly agape.

"Oh OH Spiderthroat, Spider.. where is Asterdance?" Ripplepaw's words came out rushed and frantic. There was desperation in his voice as he asked the warrior. The apprentice's tail was twitching with anxiety as he stood there waiting for an answer.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old May 13th, 2024, 09:40 PM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Tired

♱⁺.⊹꒦Shadowtail || Tom || ThunderClan Warrior || 24 moons || Gay꒦⊹.⁺♱
Shadowtail pads into the clearing still tired from his sleep. He stretched out his tired limbs and headed over to a sunny spot, hoping the sun can wake him up more so he would have enough energy.

⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆
☽.Xai.☾
♰He/Void/Zir/They/She♰
⋆。°✩Genderfluid✧.°
♡Taken♡